Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More horsepower for a 2.0 VW Jetta

2»

Comments

• zueslewiszueslewis Posts: 2,353
    you lie about having it. It is no more cheating than having a turbo or supercharger.

There are many classes in many sanctioning groups that are set up structly for nitrous engines.
  • Just got my new 2002 Autotech high performance VW Sport Tuning catalog in the mail. All i can say is WOW. This catalog is AWESOME. In fact I am so impressed with it I will be ordering the majority of my new mods from these people. The catalog is FREE from www.autotech.com and came in less than a week. The envelope it came in had a $3.85 postage on it and it weighs almost a pound. It's absolutely gorgeous with all color photos and a seperate price guide. I would have paid $10 for this had I seen it at a book store. In fact, it IS a book. With a hard spine and all. If you guys are modding your VWs then go to the web site and get this puppy while it's still free. You'll be glad you did when it comes.
  • zueslewiszueslewis Posts: 2,353
    I built my '88 out of the Autobahn Designs (ABD) catalog - a little better pricing on some items. Autotech is VERY proud of some of its merchandise - you'd think it was a BMW store.
  • 1990 passat had a 2.0 litre 16 valve double overhead cam with 134 h.p. I allways wondered why it was'nt available in the jetta. the extra horses would have helped the anemic jetta.
  • newcar31newcar31 Posts: 3,711
    That engine was available in the Jetta....a long time ago.
2»
This discussion has been closed.