Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Honda CR-V Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• marinskasmarinskas Member Posts: 13
    What a horrible experience!..... Sorry to hear that..
    I hope you will enjoy your new CR-V for many many years!

For other prospective buyers I would recommend to do enough research and have a couple quotes in hands from other dealerships before steping into one...
  • steverajsteveraj Member Posts: 9
    What is dealer name in Boston?
    What is the dealer name and area?
    Need the dealer name and area please
  • neatoneato Member Posts: 3
    Hello all,

Thanks to this site and others, I have been able to secure a price on an all-new CR-V EX AWD on-the-road for $26,650 ish including taxes, tags, dealer fees, etc. Also includes wheel locks, splash guards, and accent stripping (don't know what that is?). On top of that, dealer is offering $500 in "flex cash" if I finance $5,000 through Honda.

Total on-the-road, including "flex cash," is $26,150. Dealer is Honda in Parkville, MD.

Thanks again!
  • talkdirtytalkdirty Member Posts: 4
    Hi, would you mind sharing this dealership? I'm interested in the same car. Thanks!
  • pantrupantru Member Posts: 14
    Commonwealth Honda in Lawrence, MA
  • brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    Anna, Sorry to hear about your horror buying story. Alot of people go thru the same nonesense .DEALERS WILL RIP YOU OFF IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO BUY a car.. I would suggest the next time you want to buy you know the exact invoice price of the vehicle then contact 10 to 15 Internet sales managers by phone on last days of any month. thats where you have the best leverage to get invoice price or below . WHEN you make your calls you tell each dealership that for xxx price you will buy said make and model right that moment . Its a yes or no answer from each dealership That for invoice price you will buy that moment. Thats how you get the best price. Once you give them the upper hand in the negiotations your done . By buying a car this way You then will avoid endless hours in the dealerships playing mind games. You always want to negiotate with the person who can say yes or no to your price . Not the salesman. I spoke with Paragan Honda about a CRV for my wife last month just to feel then out. told them i would buy for 500 below invoice price and no doc fee's. If they wanted me to consider buying there that was what would get it done in Jan, 2013. We left off at definetly Invoice price on any modell of my choice to purchase from that Dealership . Gotta now how to play the game. Read my prior post on how to buy online or buy phone. enjoy your new CRV

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• carforsammycarforsammy Member Posts: 1
    I bought a CR-V LX AWD at $24000 including the tax, and doc fee. The dealer was initially asking for pinstripe for 595, destination fee 830, registration/title fee 350, and doc fee for 398. I rejected the pinstripe package, then they gave me a new invoice with another safe and secure package for $349, and nitrogen for 59.99, but the destination fee was gone. I do not know what is the registration fee(it seems refundable if the dealer did not use it up). I think I was able to get rid of the safe package as well, but had no more energy ( after 3 hours testing, negotiating and seating there) to haggle with them. Then I signed on the paper.
    Later, I found the pinstripe was still there. So I think that package was already included in the base. The price may be lower to about $23000 without any options.

Overall, I am happy with this price, and I really like the car. Hope this is helpful for other people.
  • jayctjayct Member Posts: 16
    I am looking at a leftover 2012 CRV EX-L AWD. I got a first quote of $27,200 which I think is high since I got a quote on a 2013 for $27,900 without any negotiation. When I asked why they said it was because there are so few left. Since when does that make a vehicle more valuable? Anyway I am trying to decide what I should hit them with if we decide to go forward with buying this one. Any thoughts?
    edited November 2012
    Jay..............Dealer knows he will sell this car to a 1st time buyer with no clue on How to buy a car????? or pricing..... If you cant get this car for 2k or more below invoice price walk away. On Jan, 1,,,2013 that so called new left over has now Depreciated a couple Thousand and is a 1 yr old Model.. Buy a New 2013 CRV at...Invoice price or Below........... at least then you will have the benefit of driving a brand new CRV all year long before losing its 2k plus value in 2014......................... good luck..................... brian

• marinskasmarinskas Member Posts: 13
    I agree. Good advice!
  • mgwnmgwn Member Posts: 4
    Sorry jcb12, all my edmunds emails went straight to junk for some reason. I figured better very late than never. The dealer fees were $630. It was a fantastic deal. Drove 4 hours to get the deal and will do it again in a heart beat. LOVE Hennessey Honda.
  • electronjoeelectronjoe Member Posts: 1
    So I waited until the last day of November - and then contacted a number of dealerships over the internet via USAA's car buying service and Edmunds.com's web dealer price request form. I received a number of responses, most were somewhat sketchy (felt like I was dealing with a front-room sales vetran who had moved to back end internet sales). Price quotes that didn't give me OTD numbers, or hid extras, etc.

Until I spoke with Ryan Kinkel at Fuller Honda. His email response gave a complete OTD breakdown of: Fuller Honda eprice, DMV fees, Electronis transfer fee, Calif. tire fee, Calif.State Sales Tax @ 7.75%

While the eprice as not the "best quote" I had seen, the lack of delivery fees et al made this a very good quote. And I very much appreciated that Ryan's first offer was clean, up-front, and very nearly what I hoped to achieve.

Price paid: In the end I paid for an LX AWD 2013 CR-V: $23,300+Fees+TTL (7.75% sales tax) = ~$25,550 (to the nearest $50, not going to go grab the paperwork to find the precise final number).

Financing: I walked in with a 1.75% 36-month USAA loan. Initially the finance manager told me that the best they could do for me was 3%. But upon pulling out the USAA loan they matched it. Surprise surprise.
  • canngacannga Member Posts: 20
    edited December 2012
    2013 Honda CRV, EX-L AWD w/ NAV: $221 *under* invoice.
    From DCH Auto Group Honda, Temecula, California
    I live in LA and had to drive to get this car; but worth it because it's the only car with the options and color combination I want, with only 15 miles on odometer (no previous test drives); in other words, exactly everything I was looking for. I did not wait until end of month and don't think it made a big difference here - if they have the car on the lot, the dealer's internet guy will want to sell it before someone else sells it.

MSRP including $830 Destination Fee:$31,025
    Edmunds Invoice including 830 Dest Fee: $29,171
    My cash price incl Dest Fee: $28,950

3 keys:
    1. Yes dealers with car already on the lot give the lowest quotes. Get as many quotes as you could by email. Don't call - email is your advantage, phone is their advantage because they are trained to verbally press you and they are good at it. If an internet guy doesn't want to give you a quote by email and want you to call: Move on as it is going to be a waste of time. He likely doesn't have the car you want or the price you want, and just wants to bs you into something else.
    2. Start all negotiations with the following understanding clearly expressed to salesman: No alarm system, no add-on, no pin stripe, no cloth or paint treatment (Propack or whatever), no extended insurance or maintenance plans . These are all bad boys' tricks to confuse the issues and increase the price you have to pay. Keep it simple at first to avoid confusion situations, which the dealers always win.
    3. All prices negotiated are with destination fee included. Doesn't have to be, but whichever way it is, make sure that this is clear between you and the salesperson.

Other fees I paid: Don't know if they are all legit, but I got such a low price for the car and these fees are low enough that they are OK with me. You might want to look at this too: http://www.edmunds.com/car-buying/what-fees-should-you-pay.html
    1. Doc fee $80 (max allowed for California, each state is different and there is a table in Edmunds website above listing the max dest. fee allowed for each state).
    2. Tax $2540.13
    3. Electronic Vehicle Registration Charge $26
    4. Vehicle License Fee $188
    5. Registration Fee $100
    6. California Tire Fee $8.75

Good luck. I don't think every dealer is going to go $221 under invoice, especially if you are not in a competitive area like Los Angeles, but do keep in mind that this lowest point is how low they are willing to go if supply-demand is in your favor. Again, make sure everything is settled by email and in writing before you show up at the show room. Remember: In general, email dealings: you win; phone or direct dealings, they win. ;-) They love to get you to the show room to negotiate because the pressure then is on you, don't. Stay home and settle everything by email and the only thing you do when you show up to the show room is to pick up the car, and say *NO* to everything else that they want to sell you.
    Cannga, Your above posting was very detailed and informative. Good job. Here in new york CRV pricing has fell below invoice also to the smart buyers. I always tell folks you have to buy online or buy phone to get your best deal. I will tell you this and to all forum readers.. When you get good at car buying / the art of Car negotiating your most fast and easiest way to buy is by phone. You speak with the boss who can give you pricing. Its fast and direct you have the leverage. I always buy the last day of the month.. Here is a quick scenario how this quick 2 min conversation goes to all dealerships. Mr jones I am Looking to purchase said make, model, color, any add on i want . i will buy right know for xxx below invoice plus dest fee, and local tax. i will not pay any doc fee's this is a deal breaker. This is your only conversation on the car negotiation nothing else. Cant match it. Tell me your best price then move on. Make sure dealer knows that Your price is what gets your business on that day .. Fast simply and direct. If you let a dealership give you his version of a fair price and what you should be paying for said vehicle Your done.. Once you agree on pricing tell dealership to fax over buyers order you both sign it give them a credit card deposit to find or prep car. Call me when car is ready to be picked up. Good luck Buyers................. Brian

• scatter55scatter55 Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2012
    what is best price to pay for 2013 crv exl w/nav inn louisiana.what percent below dealer invoice
    what price near or below invioce should i pay for this vehicle?
    edited December 2012
    Hi Brian,

Thanks. I understand your point about using phone - much faster than email. Because I don't do this routinely, don't have as much experience as you for example, and, like many here, hate dealing with dealers and their pressure tactics, I love dealing by email. Everything is in black and white from beginning, no game and confusion, which the dealers are masters at. Email allows me to ignore them for a few hours when I need to do more research or just leave them in suspense :shades: :confuse: :) and for me is the great equalizer.

Questions please: Before I started looking around, I had looked on this site and noticed someone mentioned somewhere 200 under invoice is what I should be looking for. Once I started emailing dealers, sure enough, the lowest quotes hang around that area - 200 under invoice.
    1. Is there a reason that all the dealers seem to stop at 200 under invoice as the bottom line, consistently? I assume it's their break even point?
    2. Does this 200 under invoice "rule" apply to other cars as well, for example, Nissan, Toyota, etc.? TIA.

"Scatter55": In Southern Cal, the lowest price quote that I was able to get for a 2013 EX-L AWD w/NAV is about 200 under invoice (about 2 out 8 dealers or so). I find dealers give the lowest quote if the car with exact options and color you want is already on the lot, ie they don't have to get it from another dealer.
    Hi Brian Thanks for info. Down here in louisiana dealers want to show dealer invoice and then distenation plus 1.5% and protection package.
  • raejune21raejune21 Member Posts: 6
    I finally purchased my first CR-V. MSRP $28695, Destination and Handling $ 830, so total is $29525.
    My cash price is $27903. I also added All Season Protection Package, cargo organizer, body side molding which cost $666.14.
    My OTD price is $31724.77 includes tax and doc fees.
    It's not the best deal in this forums but it's the best I can get in Northwest. ;)
    edited December 2012
    Cannaga,
    Your a smart buyer. I started buying like you by email when the internet was 1st born in the early 90's. Works great as you see. Its the only way to buy . You save many wasted hours in the showroom with that whole nonesense of let me go to my manager 5x. about how they cant do that price....lol. Car buying is a negotiation every thing is negotiable.

200 under invoice has no signifigance. Every dealer has there bottom line selling price, That depends on how many cars a dealer wants to sell at a certain price. High volume dealerships get more incentive money for selling more vehicles thats why they will sell way below invoice. Example; Waymouth Honda in M.A. will give you a internet quote for 500 below invoice price right on line for a 2013 Honda Accord your choice. I'm sure they are selling CRV's the same way. Use that quote aganist every dealer you call.. Most dealers will match or beat that price guaranteed. Supply and Demand always play a part in the pricing game. By Jan,2013 Many dealerships will be selling below invoice due to large supplies on there lots . Gotta know how to play the game

lastly on these so called Doc Fee's. All they are is added profit for the dealer.. always try to get them removed or split cost with dealer. You have to tell dealership that its a deal breaker. Buy a vehicle for 200 below Dealer invoice and then pay $399 or more in doc fee's is a joke. The dealer just sold that vehicle to you for $199 ABOVE invoice price with his high doc/ paperwork fee.. dealer also gets his full dealer hold-back on you of $600 to 1000 from the Honda Corp. Not bad for quick sale on his part.. Most dealer hold backs are 2 to 3% of total M.S.R.P. Now add on any Incentive and rebate from the manufactorer back to the dealer..

Scatter
    Dont know how the Supply and Demand are by you. That being said if you need to buy now your best deal might only be around Invoice price. Call 10 dealerships in your area. Tell each dealer for xxx below invoice and no doc fee's i buy today. Do this on the last 2 days of the month. you will receive your best deal buying this way. Then you could decide which deal is best. That so called 1.5 % and protection pck tell them no its a deal breaker. I find being firm and telling each dealer what i want AND no add on's cause its a deal breaker works every time.. Email WAYMOUYH HONDA IN M.A. for a internet price quote and use that against every dealer in your area.. Good luck,,,, Brian

START WITH 500 BELOW DEALERS INVOICE. work up from that number. I would not pay over dealers Invoice price for any CRV. Worst case you get vehicle for 2 or 300 below invoice.. if you pay doc fee's you will then be close to paying invoice price. Play the game.. Read my proir post on how to buy by phone or Cannga post above.. If traveling 100 or so miles gets you the best deal make the trip.. Good luck....... Brian

• rizzlarizzla Member Posts: 4
    Just spent the greater part of the weekend learning about the prices people paid and am about to embark on purchasing on as a gift for my wife. I have a few questions.

I'm paying cash and looking in the Detroit area, when people mention "offer below invoice", how do I know what invoice is? On all the car sites, I can easily find the MSRP but cannot figure out if invoice is the same for all dealerships.

Also, those that mention to email a dealership, are you emailing via the general email form the dealership website or a specific person (internet sales, etc) - I cannot find any internet sales specific address in any of the sites I looked today. Also, do I just give me price and ask them to get back to me?

Finally, when I ask for the OTD price, can I also ask for the mats/mud guards/etc in my price. Will dealerships throw these things (in your experience).

I have a fixed amount of cash on hand and if anyone has a dealership or sales person in either Detroit/Toledo/Ann Arbor/Lansing - I'm prepared to buy White/Beige leather AWD Navi. (Its a long shot).

Oh and last question (for now), if I wait until Jan, will the 2013 have further movement in price? I can totally wait until the end of Jan as Xmas is busy as is.

Cheers.
    edited December 2012
    rizzla, to best of my knowledge (Brian pls correct me as needed):

1. Start here: http://www.edmunds.com/honda/cr-v/2013/options.html?style=200436017 . Check the car you want, invoice is under the third tag, "True Market Value."

2. The 4th tag "Get Dealer Quotes" is where your requests are sent to the dealers' internet departments. Each zip code entered give you a few dealers; I enter multiple different zip codes (not just my home's) to send it to more dealers than just the one around my house.

3. If you want a specific dealer that is not offered in 2 above, go to that specific dealer's web site; the quote request from that web site will go to the dealer's internet sale department. I assume you could also call up and ask for the guy the way Brian does it, but I've never done that.

4. Car comes with mat; you could ask for mud guard but only do that at the end. Remember KEEP IT SIMPLE because that works in your favor, the little money you gain from asking for mud guard discount will just confuse the big picture. Nothing is free so if you ask for something salesperson HAS TO make it back somewhere else and it just prolongs the pain of back and forth negotiation (sales people LOVE to negotiate, it's their life, their job, their love; we don't). Keep in simple and makes sure salesman knows this from the beginning: no alarm, no pin stripe, no add on, no extended warranty (you could add later), no extended maintenance plan, no cloth protection, no paint protection. Don't even try to explain yourself on the no extended warranty for example: just a simple and firm "no I am not interested." If he asks why, the answer is "because I am not interested," don't even try to explain.
  • yalamyalam Member Posts: 4
    Hi Kumar ,

Could you please provide dealership name. I am actively looking for same type of vehicle , ready to pay that price

By the way what accessories did you got , you mentioned about propack , which might include - Trunk tray, Wheel locks , splash guards.
    What about windows tint, Door edge guards, Pinstripes - is your price included those ?
  • needthe411needthe411 Member Posts: 2
    I've been reading many posts regarding CR-V. I am contemplating on a Toyota Camry or CR-V. Either one I get I do want new. Here is my question. I want to pay cash but understand that this is no incentive for the dealership(s) to work any harder for me nowadays. Since if I understand correctly, they make more money on someone financing. I just don't want monthly payments. Should I finance part and pay mostly cash and then end up paying it off in a month or two anyway just to get a better deal from the dealer? Or should I act like I am going to fiance it all, get a good rate and then come at end with a check/debit etc. and pay in full.

I have been emailing dealers like I have been reading to do..not saying anything about me paying cash (Clarke Howard says NEVER NEVER NEVER say you are paying cash) I got 3 different offers so far. (1)2012 Camry SE 4cyl w/moonroof (as I wanted) They said my internet price is $22,673.00 plus tax,tag & title Only!!! MSRP $27,163.00.They also said they never charge Any Additional Dealer Fees.

(2) Next place on Camry SE 2012 MSRP $25,735.00 and they say my "Drive Out" price is $23,335.70,free lifetime powertrain warranty.

(3) And lastely, on a CR-V this email quote I received on 2012 CRV LX 2WD they say MSRP 23,525, invoice 22,324.79 and then it says internet Sales Price 21,974.79 (including destination of 830, excluding all accessories or add-ons, dealer fees, sales tax & title)

This is the first car I am buying sine 1999 when I purchased new a Honda Odyssey (been through 3 transmissions etc.etc.etc) I now have 190,000 miles on it and it is presently in shop. I thought it was the tran again but turns out just a 200.00 bill. I also bought that case 26,000 was n ot negotiabe (don't know why) they claimed they had one left w/lo jack installed by someone who was going to buy, backed out so we took that one. I probably got ripped off then too. I probably won't buy until end January 2013 as I have been reading better to do at end of month and new year for prev. years model. I am also newly divorced woman, older (53) and although I am no fool, I am not a car salesman and don't want them to "See Me Coming". lol I want to be smarter this time. Have one income...Mine!!

Thank you all for any advise you can give me.
    edited December 2012
    I'm torn between helping you buy your new vehicle or asking for a date.. lol. Your worrying about 2 many factors.. Read my prior post on how to buy a car by phone or online.. double click my names and my most recent posting will come then you could get a feel fornew car purchase.......... Good luck.................. Brian

edited December 2012
    411 read this prior post to get a idea.. from Nov 4

• rizzlarizzla Member Posts: 4
    Thank You for the detailed steps. I got the following deal OTD:

This is for the EXL AWD w/Nav

Selling price: $28,140.54
    Destination: $ 830.00
    Documentation: $ 190.00
    File Fee: $ 24.00
    Sales Tax: $ 1,751.07
    Title: $ 15.00
    TOTAL: $30,950.61 + Plate

Another dealership that I sent this said they will knock off another $300 but that is the lowest they will go ($30, 650.00 + plate transfer)

Honestly, emailing as you all advised has been painless and quick. No sales pressure and I can feel the upper hand on my side!
    Well I gave up on the 2012s. I found a couple that were of interest but the prices quoted were as high as a 2013. No way would I pay that much for a vehicle that is about to be 1 year old.

Now negoiating for a 2013 EXL AWD. Thanks to the information here I got them down to what I think is a very good price. Meet with the dealer tomorrow and if all goes as quoted verbally, I will have a deal close to the lowest price posted here. And if that does not go as I expect, I will walk. I have another dealer nearby ready to meet the price. Wish me luck and again thanks for the advice. I am almost enjoying this.
    jay, If your deal is at dealers invoice price. Negotiate those doc fee's tell dealer no to them its a deal breaker. At worst split his doc fee cost. YOU will not be able to negotiate your best price in the dealership. They now have the leverage. I explain why in earlier post. Good luck let us KNow how you made out. Be prepared to walk out. The last 2 days of the month in Dec you will get your best deal... if this dont work walk out...................Brian

• crg020crg020 Member Posts: 2
    Can you post the dealer name in N/W suburban Chicago where you got this deal please. The closest I'm getting from a couple dealers in this area is $27043 incl. destination, not incl. TTL and tax if I finance through them.
  • fhb716fhb716 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2012
    I think I've got some excellent pricing but I wanted to see what others think . . .

2013 CR-V AWD EX - NO other options
    Vehicle Price $23,481 + Dest. Fee $830 = $24,311 TOTAL

2013 CR-V AWD LX - NO other options
    Vehicle Price $21,515 + Dest. Fee $830 = $22,345 TOTAL

This does NOT include:
    NYState sales tax (8%)
    NYState Reg Fee $61
    NYState Tire Mgt. Fee $12.50
    NYState Inspection $10
    Dealer Paperwork Fee $75

I haven't decided which one I'm buying yet but I'm leaning toward the 2013 EX.
  • cmks02cmks02 Member Posts: 22
    The deal I made was with OHare Honda. Schaumburg Honda said they would meet or beat any deal from another dealer, but when I took OHare Honda's written offer to Schaumburg Honda, they said the price was too low for them to match. OHare Honda was great to work with...Schaumburg Honda made promises they couldn't keep.
    EX has nicer rims. Lx models rims are butt ugly. Looks like they are selling at dealers invoice. What dealership are you dealing with? if you want the best deal call Dec,30th and tell him 300 below invoice you'll buy that moment. tell them you are going to new jersey for 300 below but would rather buy from them. hang up and you'll see how fast dealership calls back.............good luck

• asagemasagem Member Posts: 16
    Wow, that is $1000 less than the invoice price listed on edmunds.com website.

The following are from edmunds site:
    Base Price + destination = Final Price
    Invoice: $24,549 + 830 = $25,379
    MSRP: $26,145 + 830 = $26,975
    TMV: $25,183 + 830 = $26,086

Other posts indicate that 200-500 below is invoice is good starting point. How can dealer sell at such a price?
    I am looking for similar CRV and thanks to all for such helpful here.
    Manufactor to Dealer Incentives. High volume dealers get bigger rebate money. In return they could sell alot cheaper than the guy down the block selling 10 crv's a month opposed to 300 a month. i predicted that by seasons end into next year we would see big savings. Prices are falling fast.

• asagemasagem Member Posts: 16
    Sorry, my post was not clear on model. The prices I listed were that of 2013 CRV - EX AWD which I guess you realized.
    I am planning to buy this month end, hoping that Christmas would be good season to get deals guessing dealers would be trying to meet year end target. Do you think we would get better deals in January than now or later in December. Thanks.
  • ziffiesziffies Member Posts: 11
    I'm thinking on when I should start to contact the dealer to get their very best year end deals. Anyone has suggestion on when? The 31st falls on Monday. I'm thinking to contact the dealers on 24th. Is it too early or should I wait? I'm not in hurry and willing to wait to get the best deal. Thanks.
    edited December 2012
    Asagem,, what Dealer in the nyc area are you quoting those prices from???????????

edited December 2012
    Wait the last 2 days before calling dealerships. Dealers trying to make end of Quarter profit sales, and numbers are more inclined to give the best deal then. Every month you wait and the inventory grows on the Honda lots will mean bigger savings. A great deal would be $1000 below dealers invoice probably cant get any lower than that price til summer time. Any thing north of that price working the number back to dealers invoice is a good deal. Most people will find deals between 500 below dealers invoice and dealers invoice thru next year.. Honda does not need to give there cars away they do not sell like Hyundia's or kia's. Toyota Camry always outsells Accords. Maybe due to the fact of great write ups or there willingness to give better deals. let us know how you made out................. Brian

I just got a 2013 CRV EX-L AWD for $26,649 including destination and conveyance fees here in Connecticut. Also got a free 32 inch flat screen TV with it.
    Brian - I did end up walking out on a dealer. He tried to get me to pay an additional conveyance fee but I had emailed him clearly stating the price and that it included destination and conveyance fees. Only tax and registration were extra. I pointed this out to him and he went off to get his sales manager. They came back and said they could not do that so we walked out.

Good thing we got a better deal at another dealer. As I reported $26,649 including destination and conveyance plus a flat screen TV. I am pleased.
    Jay i tried to save you the wasted time. Seen that comming a mile away. anyway post the dealer you purchased from in Conn. Good luck

• ziffiesziffies Member Posts: 11
    Thanks Brian...

My wife got this quote for 2013 CR-V EX 2WD:
    Sales price: $23,625
    Dealer fees: $700 (dealer won't budget on this)
    Plus TTL
    Is this a good deal? What everyone thinks?
  • needthe411needthe411 Member Posts: 2
    brian125...HILARIOUS!!!! I'm still laughing...Anyway, thanks for the advice. I will read all of your previous posts as you suggest regarding buying a car online or by phone.
    I'm sure afterwards I'll be much more educated on car buying.
    Thank you for making my day!!
  • jackstraw1965jackstraw1965 Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2012
    Fhb716 what dealer are gave the quotes, I am looking for an EX myself