Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Honda CR-V Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• speedracer007speedracer007 Member Posts: 33
    I certainly don't think it is taboo to mention the 2% holdback -- especially if you are dealing with the Internet Sales Manager. More than likely, he is a salaried employee of the dealership. If you just walk in off the street, the typical car salesman is working of commission, and that area between Invoice & MSRP is where he gets his slice of the pie. I avoid car salesmen like the plague. Sorry, but in every single car purchase that I have made where I talked to a salesman first, I was explaining features to him. What service is he providing me?

As others have posted, getting OTD (base price, dest, & any fees) for Invoice to Invoice + $200 should not be difficult to do. TTL is unique for each person (based on where they are buying the vehicle) so remember to view that separately when you read through this forum.

As far as putting them on the defensive -- it's not something that concerns me. I'm not there to make a new best friend.
  • hondamom6hondamom6 Member Posts: 19
    I am interested in a 2008 Honda CR-V 2WD EXL. My research indicated the MSRP is $26170. I live in East Texas and I got an email quote from Jack of Diamonds in Tyler for $24673 - the esalesman tells me that is drive off price plus TT&L - he swears by email that there are no other fees tacked on and that he can get me the color I want (green tea) although they don't have that color on the lot. Destination charge is included in the price.

Meanwhile, I'm dealing in person with Brew Honda in Longview TExas where I have previously bought 3 Hondas. The lowest price they have offered me is $25300 and they keep mumbling something about having to charge more since they would have to deal with another dealership to get the color I want and blah blah. I told them about the other equote and they started rambling on about how Jack of Diamonds probably can't get any and would charge abunch of fees once I got there and so on.

After reading the really good quotes people on here are getting and on 4WD at that, I really feel like I'm getting royally screwed. Any help??????
  • mquillenmquillen Member Posts: 71
    speedracer, thanks for the price breakdown, and the education on sales taxes in the Alabama area. In the Ohio area, a 2008 LX AWD can easily be had for about $20, 944 (before TTL and DOC) and our DOC fee is limited to $250 (which is still too much in my opinion). As you noticed, it's important to treat the DOC fees, and etching, etc, as part of the dealer profit. Some dealers try to make people think the DOC is a state mandated fee, lol.

Some of these dealers really try to differentiate themselves. Before we even talked price at one dealer, the dealer was telling me they are offering a "lifetime" engine warranty on every car they sell. Of course, I'm thinking, how much is this going to cost me. Needless to say, we never got that far. I'm going to wait for a 2009 as well.
    divotman, first of all there seems to be a bit of disagreement between various sources as to whether the holdback is 2% or 3%. I've talked to some dealers that claim the holdback which they talk about is 2%, but there's another 1% that is never discussed. For Honda that holdback is on the base MSRP. So the holdback for rhe EX-L 4WD is close to $800. Of course dealers don't want to discuss holdback, or anything else indicating how much profit they're making. Some vehicles are a bit scarce in some areas, and dealers are pricing them accordingly. As far as doc fees, Edmonds lists IL as limited to $55, is that correct?
    hondamom, I don't know about Texas, but in Ohio the 2WD EX-Ls are almost impossible to find. I've actually been told that they are essentially gone until 2009. That's probably why your dealer is playing hard ball. As we approach July month end and some dealerships aren't making their numbers, make an offer you are comfortable with and be prepared to walk out.
  • bugg2008bugg2008 Member Posts: 7
    Hondamom6,
    Car buying can be so over whelming! Last weekend my sister bought her very first new car at 48yrs old. She was so distraught every time she even thought about going to a car dealer, as she had "no clue". She asked me for help, followed my instructions to the letter, went to the car dealer alone and got a deal that she can feel good about, (of which I outlined in a previous post), EX-L AWD $24,330+670 dest+1250tax+299doc fee+75reg+29sticker. They even found the color she wanted at another dealership for her.

First I think that you should get more than 2 quotes, if you haven't already. I obtained more than 10 (using the Honda.com site) but that is a little over the top, I admit. It doesn't matter if the dealer isn't local. Let them know that you are willing to travel if necessary.
    When you ask for a quote be specific. This is important. Tell them that you want a quote without destination and an itemization of all fees/costs. I was surprised to find that nearly all complied. Also let them know that you are serious by letting them know that you will be buying within the next few days. This makes a big difference, in my opinion.

You should be able to get a good handle on the dealer's invoice cost thru reading this website. Personally, I would "shoot" for approx $500-600 below the dealer's invoice(before destination). Also if you can go within the last week of the month they are even more motivated. I think the key to the quotes is getting an exact listing of all fees and costs so that you can compare "apples to apples"

Once you have obtained all quotes, go to the dealer you would most like to do business with and show him your lowest quote(s). I always carry a folder in hand.
    Because you have done your homework you should have a target price that you are comfortable with. Present him with that price and tell him that you will buy right, on the spot now, if he can meet it.( I also recommend having your financing in place before you go-If the dealer has a better rate than go with it)

Otherwise, be prepared to walk.

If they see that you are serious, have done your homework and are prepared to walk you have a very good chance of getting your price.
    Good Luck and let us know how it turned out.
  • ykckbyykckby Member Posts: 30
    Bugg...your post is very helpful. I live north of Boston and am about to venture on a purchase of a CRV EXL or Rogue. Did you do your search solely on the internet and then head to the dealer? Do you then have to deal with a salesman? I HATE car buying...hate hate hate.
    Did you also contact Commonwealth in Burlington?

Thanks
  • lithalumlithalum Member Posts: 1
    That's a really good deal. The lowest quote I got is 24,590 OTD in chicago. Do you have the name/email of the continental dealer?

Thanks!
  • adam74adam74 Member Posts: 5
    Bought my 2008 CR-V EX 4WD on June 29 2008. The lowest internet quote I got was $22,256 + $630 destination charge. After 3 hours going to and fro, got the dealer to throw in Remote engine start and auto day/night rear view mirror for free. So in all I was satisfied with the deal I got. But the negotiating part really drained me out. I hated it.
    ykckby... I am always glad to help.
    We are lucky in the North of Boston area, as there are quite a few Honda dealers. I never had to speak to a salesperson, as I was able to do it all on line. I used the Honda.com site and used "locate a dealer" option,entered my zip and clicked on "list all". Then I proceed to fill out the short form provided, being very explicit as to my quote, asking for a complete itemization of all fees,costs etc. I entered all zeros for the phone number so they wouldn't call and under "contact preferences" I checked "e-mail".
    I was delighted to receive complete quotes for the most part and when I replied, asking for more info they jumped right on it
    The dealership that I contacted in Burlington was Herb Chambers. Commonwealth Honda is in Lawrence, Ma.

I stated in my previous post that I assisted my sister with her purchase. I did all the research and forwarded the quotes (which by the way had my name, not hers on them) to her. The kicker is she got her "car buying confidence" up and decided to go to the dealer without me. This is a person who thought she was going to be sick when she first pulled int the dealership! She purchased the car out in Western MA instead of out here, even though the best quote were North of Boston. If my sister can do this so can you!

The best quotes came from Commonwealth in Lawrence, MA:

Thank you for your inquiry. We have a great availability of the 2008 Honda CR-V EX-L . The List Price on this vehicle would be $27,370.00 and the Invoice is approximately $25,491. Our net cost on this model with all incentives, rebates and coupons would be $24,957. Our best price is the price that beats any other dealership. It's our policy to beat any bona-fide deal by up to $500.00.

And

Atamian Honda in Tewksbury:
    MRSP $27,335
    Internet Quote $25,456 WITH destination
    The Internet sale Mgr was wonderful-even though I didn't speak with him on the phone he answered everything completely-no pressure and was very up front-

Again, my sister paid $25,000 WITH destination and they obtained a car from another dealeer for her You may do better than that.
    You just need to put a little time into requesting the quotes-go prepared to walk away if they won't meet your price.
    You don't need to talk to anyone until you are absolutely ready to buy
    Please let me know what happen or if I can answer anything else-
    GOOD LUCK!
  • hondamom6hondamom6 Member Posts: 19
    Thanks for your suggestions. Today I got several internet quotes from dealerships about 2 hours from where I live. They were not good ones. Only about $500 off MSRP. Basically, they are saying "we only have x number of cars left, take it or leave it". One was actually over the MSRP once they added "dealer added on options" which were not evident in the video I was sent of the car and was never mentioned by the internet manager in the video. I emailed her back and asked what the options were since they were not made clear. Hope to hear back from her tomorrow.

Even though this would have been my 4th Honda, I think I'm going to look at other brands. Perhaps a Mitsubishi Outlander or I may just switch to a car.
  • alamocityalamocity Member Posts: 680
    Recently came across a certified used 2006 CRV (LX model) with 5500 miles, asking price is $17440.00. Is this a good price or could I do better? Thanks
  • divotman04divotman04 Member Posts: 4
    Apparently $55 is not correct. I have only gotten one IL dealer to respond and they quoted $150 for docs.
    He also told me they like to at least turn a profit on the holdback, which is only 1% that they receive at the end of the year.
    Isn't this a holdback "bonus" in addition to the 2% they would get?

This is my best offer so far in real numbers: $25617 for cr-v & doc, $1610.43 tax, $80 licence & title, $150 doc. for a OTD fo $27457.43.
    I do have another dealer that says he will make it worth me driving to west of St Louis and beat that offer but I don't have that in writing yet.
  • roger35roger35 Member Posts: 1
    I just purchased an '08 Honda CRV Ex-L AWD w/Navi for 27,660 excluding taxes @ I-79 Honda in MT.Morris Pa. No hassle sale, completed in 15 min.
    Thanks for pointing that out divotman, apparently Edmonds has it wrong, $150 is the maximum doc fee. At least it's better than the $250 we have in Ohio. I'm so glad our government is here to serve and protect. Check this out for a little history on the doc fee in IL. http://www.petitiononline.com/pg8825/petition.html

I'm a bit surprised by the prices still being charged by some dealers for 2008's, this close to the 2009 release. I hate to say it, but for those interested in AWD, I'd consider the Subaru Forester, which is a 2009, but it can be had for within $500 of most of the prices I'm seeing here. It's really a very nice design with better leather seating, especially in the back seat, and seats that lay flat. Of course Subaru Limiteds can also be hard to find, as apparently they blew the forecast for that model. The reason I say the Limited is because I don't think the intererior of the standard trim compares as well. OH, and homelink is an option.
  • ro22nero22ne Member Posts: 13
    Trying to get as much info as possible before purchase. What OTD prices have been paid for the '08 CRV Ex-L AWD w/ NAV ....thank you
  • gatsby4gatsby4 Member Posts: 1
    Just bought an '08 EX AWD here in Central NJ. I used Edmunds' email price request feature for four dealers. Three sent back actual prices, one sent a request to know more about what "options" I wanted. My request was for an EX AWD, but Clinton Honda sent quotes for all trims in both AWD and FWD, which I thought was nice.

VIP Honda sent a quote of $1 under invoice. Clinton was about $450 over invoice. Clinton was closer to where I live though, so I went there to test drive, and they matched VIP's price (their doc fee is $100 less than VIP's, so they quoted me invoice + $100 so the total price would be the same).

Price was $23,227, including delivery fee. After taxes, doc fee of $197, DMV fee of $251, etc, total was $25,300.

At delivery, they tried to sell the HondaCare warranty, etc, but it wasn't pushy. Overall, I'm happy with my experience.
  • heyw00dheyw00d Member Posts: 10
    I bought one in NJ last month.

Price - $27118 (incl destination)
    DMV - $25.50 (I transffered old registration and plates - saved $225)
    Tire fee - $7.50
    Docs - $197
    Tax - 7% NJ Tax
  • heyw00dheyw00d Member Posts: 10
    I also bought one last month from same dealer - overall excellent service. But they also pushed me to buy extended warrenty, etching,... etc. They were slightly pushy, called me a week later as well, were ready to negotiate too.
    After a long time, I have seen car dealers (may be this one) pushing for extended warrenty. Stay away from it ...
  • nenglandnativenenglandnative Member Posts: 2
    $23,588.70 (includes the $635 for freight and $300 negotiated price for installed roof rack)
    $99.00 dealer processing charge (seems like extra padding to me)
    tax, title, registration, tags cost of $848.00

total cost for EX AWD 2008 CR-V OTD with roof rack - $24,536

good, bad, ugly?
  • beaker1966beaker1966 Member Posts: 6
    I paid $23,479 OTD last week in Massachusetts for same model minus roof rack.
  • crv4crv4 Member Posts: 2
    Picked up black 2008 CRV-EX-L-NAVI 4WD (highest end CRV) with wheel locks and so-called protection package for $28850 out of the door (selling price incl destination was $26332 + fees). This was in the Bay Area. what do you guys think? this was my first new car purchase... :)
  • kalisimonekalisimone Member Posts: 3
    I'm looking to buy my first new car...a CR-V EX-L with roof rack (I was going to also get the snowboard and bike attachments but my brother says I should just get those after market). I don't need the navigation system. I got one internet quote so far of ~$26,800 + taxes and ~$200 licencing/doc fees. What is a reasonable price to pay for this? (I'm in the Seattle area, if it matters at all)

Also, in reading other posts I am unsure what OTD includes...is it the price plus all taxes and fees, or just price and fees not including taxes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    OTD includes all costs (car, taxes, title, doc, etc)...this is the price you pay to drive the car out of the dealership.
  • hondalover11hondalover11 Member Posts: 2
    I just bought one and paid 27,033 including destination plus TTL.
  • free888free888 Member Posts: 18
    Does anyone have an opinion on whether the CR-V will have incentives in August? I've been looking at the EX and EX-L AWD's, and I've stopped by a few dealers in the Philadelphia area. On average, each dealer seems to have 30-40 of these on the lot. Seems like a lot to clear out before the new model year.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    In my experience, incentives are rare or non-existent on CR-Vs.. With gas prices this high, and the CR-V being about the most fuel efficient SUV going, I wouldn't expect that to change...

As far as inventory? The new model CR-V has typically come out later than the other Honda models... Usually in November, but as late as January in the past.

Hope that helps,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Kalisimone,
    I don't know if this will help you but we recently purchased a 2008 CRV AWD EX-L in Massachusetts with a MSRP of $27,370 for $26,653 OTD.
    The breakdown is as follows:
    $24,330 + 670 dest +1250 sales tax +299 doc fee+ 75 registration +29 state sticker
    I don't know the market in Seattle but I would work my best deal and at the last minute tell him that you will sign if he can throw in the roof racks that you are interested in.
  • hillybillyhillybilly Member Posts: 5
    How does this look for a '08 CR-V EX 4WD

I have a quote around Seattle WA as follows :
    $23500 ( MSRP $24150 ; Invoice $22457 ; TMV $23051 )
    2195 Tax
    150.75 Licence
    50 Document fee
    ________
    26,000 Out the door

As a first new car buyer, would like to have some help from you guys.
    What should be the price that I can make this deal...
    Is there any questions that I need to ask..

Thanks.
    I don't think $23,500 is a very good price for a 2008 CR-V EX AWD at this point in time. This vehicle will be a year old in about 8 weeks. It's a bit arrogant of a Honda dealer to still be making over $1k (inclusive of holdback) on a car that is about to become old inventory. Most cars at this point in time should be selling at something around invoice or below (yes, even a Honda). BTW, dealer invoice is $23,127 inclusive of destination. This is a model that should be plentiful in the Seattle area. You can do much better.
  • fsnewsfsnews Member Posts: 2
    Paid $24400 + Tax and Lisc for EXL FWD in south Calif. Bought the roof rack separate and installed it myself. I negotiated the price and the dealer gave me 20% off for a cost of $228.00. The dealer wanted $500.00 installed for roof rack. It took me less than a hour to install. The dealer included mud guards and wheel locks and some other small items. They wanted to charge me $ 495.00. Told them I wouldn't pay any extra other than $24400.00. So they included in price. Sale was quick and was out of dealer ship in less than 2 hours
  • hillybillyhillybilly Member Posts: 5
    Great, Thank you.

I saw the post from beaker1966 and your(mquillen) reply. I am thinking that should be the target - 22K for the base price. I will post a follow up on this deal. Thanks!
  • ykckbyykckby Member Posts: 30
    Bugg thank you very much. I've printed it out and will proceed exactly as you suggest. I personally find it very irritating (and disappointing) that none of my professional skills and persona seem to carry over when I shop for a car. It's pretty pathetic actually.

As soon as I decide between the CRV and the Rogue I'll begin. Thanks and I'll check back and let you know.

kim
    I think that 22K is a good target. I wouldn't go into a dealership until you are ready to buy. Have a blank check with you for deposit. You might want to already be preapproved from a local bank with the best rate. (5.49% in MA 60 month, Honda may offer 4.99, even better)
    If you can go before the month is out you stand even a better chance of getting the deal you want, as they want to hit their number before the months end.

Let the dealer know that you are ready to buy a car from them right then and there if they agree to your number. Let them know that you are shopping around and already pre-approved for financing. The $22K, in my opinion, is decent, but I would go for 21,800 or so. Don't back down from your number-be prepared to walk.
    The key to this is that they must think that you are serious about buying-They don't want a serious buyer to walk out the door- Just be firm-
    Let us know what happens an Good Luck!
  • pilotman3pilotman3 Member Posts: 5
    Purchased two 2008 CRV LX 4WD today at Herb Chambers Honda Boston. Paid following for each:

Price $20,392 (inc des)
    MA tax $1,019.60
    doc fee $259
    Reg $86
    Inspection $29
    Title $5

Total $21,790.60 OTD
    ykckby,

Don't beat yourself up over this. My sister went through the same thing-she was clueless and would get sick every time that she drove onto the dealer's lot. Makes no sense to me because she makes life an death decisions at work everyday but felt totally inept at buying a new car, not to mention vulnerable. I think that being female has something to do with it. I took me several new car purchases to get the hang of it.

Once you are committed and are confident because you have done your homework, you will feel so much better about this.

I am looking forward to hearing about your experience! Good Luck!

Bugg
    Well, I've committed a bit of sacrilege. Having become numb from trying to negotiate with a bunch of arrogant Honda dealerships on their 2008 models, I decided to buy a 2009... Forester Limited.

The Forester as I stated is a 2009, vs a 2008 for the Honda, it has fog lights, heated seats, heated mirrors, heated wipers, homelink, and of course leather seating, cargo tray, cargo cover, all weather mats, splash guards, and an oversize sunroof. Also, it has Subaru's superior AWD system (I'm not trying to start a debate, this is well documented). All this, and it's a 2009, for $25,401, +250 Doc Fee, and sales taxes. That's about a 200 below invoice with the accessories priced at invoice, too. I'm sure I could have done better, but the salesman was great, I got the color I wanted, and the Limited can be hard to find in Ohio right now. In my opinion, the fog lights and the homelink put the deal over the top, because they add about $600 to the price of the CR-V, and that would be an aftermarket homelink/compass mirror I'd have to install myself because Honda doesn't offer that option.

For those of you that can't negotiate with your Honda dealers, consider taking your business elsewhere.
  • kiki1306kiki1306 Member Posts: 1
    Just paid 25,991.99 OTD for a 2008 CRV EX-L 2WD with all weater mats (including cargo liner for back), mud guards and two years of free oil changes and tire rotations from the Roseville Auto Mall. This was the best deal we could find in the Sacramento area. I could not find any dealers who would even match this offer.

$23,830.00 was the price of the vehicle + taxes and license = 25,991.99
    That's a nice car. I considered the Forester before buyind the CR-V. I liked everything about it, especially handling and visibility. The only downside was the lack of cabin space. Backseat just wasn't as roomy as the CR-V which I need with a young one on the way soon. I don't think you can go wrong with a Forester, though. Sounds like you got a nice deal on it too.
    Thanks for you input, beaker, I appreciate your opinion. I thought the rear seat room was fairly comparable, and for me the seats felt more comfortable than the CR-V--of course that's a subjective thing. One thing that I do like about the CR-V is the engine. Of course Subaru has it's boxer opposed cylinder design that helps keep the center of gravity lower in the vehicle, but in my opinion it is getting a little long in the tooth (not that it's bad), and it only has a 4 spd automatic (which is tried and proven, but not the most modern design).

One of the things I like about the Honda engine is the timing chain that will last the life of the vehicle (no need to replace at 90K or 105K miles). That's just one thing that makes the engine exceptional. In my opinion the Honda VTEC is one of the best engines made. It's much more sophisticated than most normal buyers realize. I'm still a Honda fan, just not a fan of Honda dealers, lol.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    Don't feel bad about getting a Forester... It's an awfully nice car for the money...

Besides, I just bought an Impreza!!

That's after driving CR-Vs for the last ten years.. :surprise:

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    Sorry, I never guessed trying to make a small profit on a popular car was "arrogance"?

I guess I'm definatly guilty of being arrogant...sorry.

Holdback isn't profit either, far from it.

Then we have this tiny item called overhead...
  • efpat2efpat2 Member Posts: 11
    mguillen, Congratulations on your choice. I want to thank you (and many others) for great info on the price of the CR-V and the issues that arise in buying a car. I have not pulled the trigger yet but its likely to be the CR-V EX-L AWD in a week or two. Its interesting that the homelink is a critical item for you. Is it simply that you think a remote is a security risk? Or is it something else. Thanks again and happy motoring!!
    EFPAT
    efpat2, I appreciate your kind words. Regarding homelink, it's just one of those things I expect to be there, or be available. I like the feature on my Acura TL more than I ever thought I would. I've had garage opener remote batteries go out at very inopportune times (think far below freezing), and I don't carry house keys (yes dumb, I know). Of course every feature has a cost to mfr, but I think Honda is a little stingy with the content they include on the Honda line of vehicles. What they generally do is come out with a new model with few features, and every year they increase the price and add content. I'm not bashing Honda, obviously it works for them. Many other manufacturers, on the other hand, HAVE to include a lot of features in their vehicles because they can't compete as well regarding the "bones" of the vehicle, i.e. engine, transmission, high quality resins, etc. Of course in the long run those are the items that matter most, not all the bells and whistles.
    Isellhondas, that's a fair critique as I didn't make myself clear. I'd be the first to say that all car dealers are entitled to make a fair profit. Let them do so, however, with integrity, fairness and honesty. Don't agree to pricing over the phone just to get people in the door, and then play dumb. Don't try to charge $545 for a tailgate spoiler. Don't expect to make $1600 on a year old vehicle. Don't charge $500 for protectant and window etching. Give me a break. The saddest thing is, the people that are usually the most harmed by such deceitfulness are those that are least able to afford it.

Isellhondas, I didn't intend to demean you or your trade. I can tell by your posts that you seem like a fair person, and I'm sure you are one of the good sales people. But let's face it, there are far too few of you, as made evident by this board.
    Along these same lines, I just wanted to point out that the transaction I mentioned earlier (purchase of 2008 CR-V EX) that I made through Herb Chambers Honda of Boston could not have gone smoother. I sent in request for quote online, they got back to me within an hour, we went back and forth via e-mail. Then, I called to close the deal. They were very responsive and professional. I got such a good deal that I thought there was a catch. They e-mailed me a scan of the sales agreement which was written up exactly as I'd agreed to. Then, when I went to pay for the car and then pick it up the next day, at no point did they try to sell me anything. I was shocked at that. No roof racks, paint protection, extended warranty, etc...all of which I would have said no to anyway. But it was nice to not have to. Just a pleasant experience all the way around. I would definitely use them again.
  • phxboyseagrlphxboyseagrl Member Posts: 2
    I've been shopping around the Seattle area for a honda CRV EX 4WD.

Following is the best quote I have until now - $22,888+TTL
    I'm also looking for an extended warrenty for which was quoted at $1326 (3 year extended warrenty bumper to bumper).

The vehicle is costing me $26,700 OTD w/warrenty.

Would appretiate if you can post a follow up on your deal.
  • crv4crv4 Member Posts: 2
    Nighthawk Black 2008 CRV-EX-L-NAVI 4WD (highest end CRV) with wheel locks and so-called protection package for $28850 out of the door, which was $1000 lower than invoice.

what do you guys think? this was in bay area, CA
  • stressfreestressfree Member Posts: 2
    Thank you to everyone on here I read your posts (edmunds is great) and reseached and finnally purchased last night. The price MSRP was 27,730 it took time but was able to get them down to 25,256 this included the des. charge. I think I hope I got a good deal. The last 200.00 came off hour before we were picking up our car at a local dealer when the other called and offered 200.00 off I called our local dealer he said go there I said ok I will call my husband and before I could he called and told him the news. Please say I got good deal and I do not want to car shop again anytime soon!
  • km283km283 Member Posts: 5
    Hi stressfree ,

Congratulations to you !!

Could you please tell me the name of the dealer? I am looking to buy the exact same vehicle in the same area.

Thanks much !!