Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Mazda6 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• dashbbdashbb Member Posts: 119
    Just in!

In addition to the huge rebates already in place - you will receive an additional $500 Owner Loyalty Bonus Cash to put toward the purchase or lease of a 2008 Mazda CX-7, CX-9, and the all new 2009 Mazda 6!.

This offer is nationwide.
  • usrichusrich Member Posts: 13
    One dealer at Dallas area offer me the following prices for 08' Mazda Sedan 4D:

1. $17,000 (OTD) for 2008 Mazda MAZDA6 i Sport, one-time cash payment.

2. $ 15,035 (OTD) for 2008 Mazda MAZDA3 i Sport (auto transmission), 0%APR & 0%DOWN. (manual window)

3. $ 16,984 (OTD) for 2008 Mazda MAZDA3 i Touring, 0%APR & 0%DOWN.

4. $ 17,750 (OTD) for 2008 Mazda MAZDA3 i Touring VE, 0%APR& 0%DOWN.

Actually, I prefer MAZDA6. Is that possible that I can get better deal in town. For example $17000 with 0% APR or even less than $17000 with 0% APR? Any thoughts? How about the other 3 offers for MAZDA3? I will buy this week, really need help. Thanks a lot!!!
    One dealer at Dallas area offer me the following prices for 08' Mazda Sedan 4D:

1. $17,000 (OTD) for 2008 Mazda MAZDA6 i Sport, one-time cash payment.

2. $ 15,035 (OTD) for 2008 Mazda MAZDA3 i Sport (auto transmission), 0%APR & 0%DOWN. (manual window)

3. $ 16,984 (OTD) for 2008 Mazda MAZDA3 i Touring, 0%APR & 0%DOWN.

4. $ 17,750 (OTD) for 2008 Mazda MAZDA3 i Touring VE, 0%APR& 0%DOWN.

Actually, I prefer MAZDA6. Is that possible that I can get better deal in town. For example $17000 with 0% APR or even less than $17000 with 0% APR? Any thoughts? How about the other 3 offers for MAZDA3? I will buy this week, really need help. Thanks a lot!!!
  • m6userm6user Member Posts: 3,181
    17000 OTD with your taxes, dealer fees, title, etc is a very good price. Probably around 15,500 to 15,800 I would guess depending on your dealer fees. In many areas of the country these are hard to get as they are gone.

I just sat in the an '08 Mazda3 again this morning during an oil change on my '07 Mazda6 and I am glad I got the I4 Mazda6.
    Thanks m6user! How do you think the price for the other three MAZDA3? Good deal or still negotiable? Thanks
  • m6userm6user Member Posts: 3,181
    I really don't follow the prices of the Mazda3 that much and it would depend a lot on how important the financing rate is to you. I always pay cash for my cars so I don't really pay a lot of attention to finance rates. I'm sure you realize that usually when they offer 0% financing you will pay more for the car and vice-versa if you pay cash.

You would probably be better off posting your Mazda3 questions over on the Mazda3 forum. But if you're not in a hurry, there are probably people that can give some advice here as well. I would be glad to try to help but, like I said, I'm really not up on the 3.
  • zzzoom6zzzoom6 Member Posts: 425
    Took my 05 mazda6 in for an oil change today and after drooling a bit over the new 6 in the showroom, I ended taking one for a drive. Very nice, comfy ride... very good fit and finish. Not quite as sharp handling wise compared to my older 6, but then again it handles bumps better and is quieter. Plus back seat room is huge compared to mine. For a v-6 grand touring minus my trade in, the 09 would end up being around 16k which seems pretty fair. By the way, I went to Ron Tonkin in Portland and these guys were great to deal with. Super easy and very nice guys which I can't say about any other car buying experience I've had!

But... no manual tranny and no hatchback which my current 6 has and which I love. Thing is, I really like my current 6, but I've been getting the sense that a new, less edgy car is in order for my life now. If they had a hatch, I'd have a new car in my driveway now, but they don't. My mom just bought a car in this class a month ago and we drove many cars. I drove the Accord, Altima, Azera, Sonata, Camry (yuck!), and an 08 Maxima (the car my mom ended up getting). The 09 mazda6 is the winner in my eyes ... the Maxima comes in a close 2nd, but I prefer the 6. Besides, I'm not going to get the same car as my mom!

Anyways... I'm amazed I'm even considering this. Went in for an oil change and almost bought a car.... What do you think?
  • godwheelgodwheel Member Posts: 25
    I say ZOOM ZOOM :)
  • darkmanrob85darkmanrob85 Member Posts: 30
    I just got my 2009 Mazda 6 s Touring w/Convience Pkg.The whole process was smooth. This is what I paid:

$26,700 OTD(Out The Door) Price
    $1,000 Private Launch cash
    Total: $25,700 OTD

I got a great deal. My whole family loves my car. They all want to drive it. I love the head lights. You can see everything thats in front of you. The handling is great around tight corners. The brakes, sound system, and everything else is great on this car. My advice would be to get the v6. You'll have more fun with it. Trust Me
  • ckone0814ckone0814 Member Posts: 71
    I'd like to trade my 07 Mazda3 hatch for a 2008 Mazda6 hatch. Does anyone know if there are many new 2008s around still? The Mazda website search is not very user-friendly when you want to look beyond your immediate area. Thanks.
  • jfritschjfritsch Member Posts: 958
    2008 hatch was hard to find 4 months ago. Not many are produced and they were relatively unpopular in the U.S. That may have changed with many
    Americans appreciating a hatchback with the dumping of their larger vehicles. The 6 hatch was huge, you could almost load a refrigerator in it. One of the most useful 4 door sport sedans and virtually indisinguishable from the regular 4 door sedan.

Too bad it is discontinued for 09-

Good luck
    --jjf
  • la4meadla4mead Member Posts: 347
    Yes, another vote for the hatch. It is too bad they are not offering that body style to the American public. Even though sales numbers haven't been near as a impressive as sedans, I'm sure Mazda sold their money's worth, more than breaking even. I realize it's all about profit, and that's why they are still putting design dollars into roomier crossover SUV's and horsepower races instead of efficient cool "premium" hatches and sporty wagons with an emphasis on fun factor/MPG.

And now the new model's out without offering the versatile hatch body, while it's likely more buyers than before would seriously consider or are looking for a sedan body with a concealed hatch offering premium trim and either a 4 or 6 cylinder engine than there were with the previous generation 6, but they aren't being offered at the wrong time to develop a following. I'd love an iGT 4 cylinder hatch. I don't need the extra power of two more cylinders for a car like this, especially with the adequate power the 4 offers. But I want "premium" amenities like all auto windows and moonroof, quality interior, and great handling all in a durable and efficient package. In other words someone made the decision that buyers should look at VW, or pricy BMW or Volvos if that's what they value. But with my perception of their questionable long-term reliability, I'm just not comfortable plunking down $30 grand on a squarish VW and have the windows tinted. That's just not me, and likely only certain buyers loyal to European brands will go that way.

I do think it's funny how Mazda can design the swoopy body lines of a hatch but only offer a fixed trunk door model, both seemingly to suite American tastes.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    A reporter is interested in talking with owners of a 2009 Mazda 6. If you are interested in commenting on your experience, please reply to jwahl@edmunds.com no later than Monday, November 3, 2008 and include your city and state of residence, the model year of your vehicle and the age of your child/ren.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• zoomzoomingzoomzooming Member Posts: 2
    I was able to get an 2009 6, i sport atx, OTD $19.75k (including tax, title, doc fee). I used both a private launch coupon and a preferred customer card (in total $1500 off).

For those looking around this is what I noticed. Invoice was 20411 including 184 for regional ad and the 670 destination fee. 423 was the hold back (2% of MSRP). And dealers got an additional 400 incentive as well. I'm sure they may get a little bit more profit somewhere but that is all I could find out (same info from two dealers). So pre title/tax/rebate the lowest prices I was offered/negotiated to were about 19.6.

Regarding the rebates try giving Mazda an email. That's what I did this month and they gave me both coupons. Hope some of you find that helpful.
  • techlabrattechlabrat Member Posts: 5
    I'd like to know if this quote is good or do i still have room to negotiate ??
    '09 Mazda 6i Touring Auto trans. with Convenience Package

MSRP $24885 (includes destination charge)
    discounted price price $23647
    Additional discount $1000 (i guess that's the private luanch bonus)
    Owner loyalty $500 ( i own a mazda already)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Selling price $22147
    still waiting for tax, doc fee, title...etc details.

but suppose other charges are resonable (doc fee is $200 max for example), would $22147 be a good deal ???
  • mdmetzmdmetz Member Posts: 27
    Regarding the rebates try giving Mazda an email. That's what I did this month and they gave me both coupons.

Did you just e-mail Customer Service through the Web site? My uncle's a Ford retiree, so I should be able to get the S-Plan through Ford's "Friends and Neighbor" referral program (nephews don't qualify for the immediate family discounts, although I think there's only a difference on Ford products), and I'd still be eligible for the reduced rate financing. If the partner pricing I've seen is correct, though, a 6 s Touring with the Convenience package would still be a bit too high for even a stretch, and the S plan doesn't really have the teeth to limit the customary local doc fee of about $400, and I might have an easier time justifying it to myself with $1,500 more off.

(If it's worth anything to Customer Service, I did have a 1990 Protegé that was purchased new for 14 years, which was a great car except in the wet -- it did fishtail into a 180° spin on a barely-rained upon freeway while I was driving in a straight line at 60 mph, and I was lucky there wasn't any traffic around.)
  • zoomzoomingzoomzooming Member Posts: 2
    Did you just e-mail Customer Service through the Web site?

I first registered for information on the Mazda 6 via their website. Then I emailed Mazda's customer support directly asking about the $1000 private launch coupon to see if they could issue me one. They initially said no and sent me a $500 preferred customer card in the mail but a few days later I got the $1000 private launch coupon via email. I have a feeling they were issuing the private launch coupons a 2nd time to boost sales to anyone who registered for information about the new 6, not just those that registered prior to it's public launch. So try registering it might help. Also, the private launch program expires 10/31 so there may not be much time left unfortunately.
  • vfontjrvfontjr Member Posts: 9
    Bill Britt Motors, Fredericksburg, VA

Sticker Price: 30,240
    x Plan Price: 27,445
    Taxes, etc: 1,106

2002 SUV Trade-in: 3,000

OTD Price: 25,551
    Did you just e-mail Customer Service through the Web site?

I used the online chat feature today and asked the CSR about the private launch discount and the preferred customer discount, and also advised him that I'd like to come back to Mazda based on my experience with the Protege, blah blah blah. "Steve" said the private launch was private, never mentioned the preferred customer card, and only asked if I still had the Protege, because if I did I'd be eligible for the loyalty incentive, and he pushed a link to S plan guidelines. I did tell him that someone else had e-mailed them and gotten both, but he didn't respond to that either. I followed up with a contact e-mail, but I really don't expect anything to come of it.

I know that it's in some demand (not enough for them not to put 3.9% for 60 months on it, though) and I know that the launch was targeted toward people who showed an early interest (I guess), but it's annoying that the discounts are arbitrarily handed out. It's a good car and I'd like it, but it's borderline too big for me anyway and certainly too big and heavy for the four-cylinder and my driving style. Since one of the reasons I'd consider going for something of that size and cost is the blind-spot detection, that means I'd need to get at least an s Touring with the convenience package, and if my S plan numbers are correct that's just over $25,000 before taxes, tags, and the local standard of $399 for the BS doc fee, because unlike Ford's A/Z/X plan $75 doc fee cap, Mazda's S plan guidelines just tell you that there might be a doc fee and that you'll have to pay it if there is.

Between the arbitrary nature of handing out the discounts and the extra cost of the car ($2,000 is less than 10%, but you have to draw the line somewhere, and I'm not leasing or paying for more than 60 months), it's off my list. It's not that the car isn't worth that amount, but it's not worth it to me, and in any event the whole discount-on-a-whim thing has gotten on my nerves enough that I don't even think that I'll bother to consider waiting for the new 3 or trying my luck on a marked-down, leftover CX-7. (At the dealer where I first looked around there's a white 2008 CX-7 Sport with the moonroof, Bose, and unheated power seat with $21,600 on the windshield, and I had considered lowballing it with an offer of $20,000 before TTL but including the doc fee and retaining the 0% financing eligibility.) If I wait I can get X plan on a 2010 Fusion that sounds like it will be very, very nice, and if I can't stand driving my father's old spare van until spring, I can see what I can get an Altima 2.5 S coupe for. It's shorter and light enough that the four-cylinder's response would probably work for me.

Thanks for your advice, though, and I hope you enjoy the car. It looks like a really great ride.
  • drosadrosa Member Posts: 24
    My car came in from a dealer swap. I turned in my leased - '04 6S. I test drove everything out there under 35K but I did not want to spend more than 30 out the door. It was down to '08 TL or '09 S GT or loaded Touring. I got the loaded touring with S-PLAN(invoice -400), private launch(-1000 and 3.9 financing.
    MSRP 29655 (Toring w/Conv, Bose/moon and Spoiler)
    Total out the door - 27249 including 7% NJ tax, 159 doc, reg I went to a few dealers to verify the S-plan pricing. Irwin Mazda (where i leased my '04, and helped 2 buddies buy Mazdas) in Freehold NJ was tops, curtious honest. I will report back after a few days of drving
  • navbhanavbha Member Posts: 19
    I have been researching the price of Mazda6 for the past couple of weeks. I got an offer from a dealership from Hayward, CA.
    I want to find otu whether its a good deal or not, it would be great if some could suggest me about the prices.

The 2009 Mazda 6 i Touring is $21,488 and the Grand Touring is $24,788 .This includes the destination charagess. Additiona 10% for tax and licene.

ALso if someone from Bayarea or sfo are intrestwed to buy. we can form a group and see whether we can get additional discounts from the dealership.
    If any one is offereing better price than this in around Sacramento and SFO please do let meknow.
  • SmartBuyer_SmartBuyer_ Member Posts: 3
    I got a deal at a dealer in NYC, edmunds has the this car listed as:

MSRP: 30240
    Invoice: 27522
    TMV: 29357

Has anyone actually bought one at a "good price" in NYC? My dealer offered me the car at 900 above this invoice. (28400), is this a good deal, should I try to get it lower?
  • jfritschjfritsch Member Posts: 958
    "My" dealer? Does your family own it? Get 10+ bids last week of the month and work the top 2-3 that reply against each other (via email). Flexibilty over colors etc can be helpful.

I doubt an 07 model used like yours with avg miles has a trade in (kbb.com nada.com) over $16000. Dont know what an 08 trades in for (look it up). In any event $12000 is a lot to eat to drive a car for 24 months. They certainly arent giving it away at 28k or so. Body restyle for 09 probably means little to trade in 2 yrs from now. Personally I would want more off + 0% or something of that nature, especially if my guesses are in the ballpark. Car sales are lousy now.

Good luck
    --jjf

got a deal at a dealer in NYC, edmunds has the this car listed as:

MSRP: 30240
    Invoice: 27522
    TMV: 29357

Has anyone actually bought one at a "good price" in NYC? My dealer offered me the car at 900 above this invoice. (28400), is this a good deal, should I try to get it lower?
  • sdbgtsdbgt Member Posts: 2
    Got this at Rosenthal Mazda in Arlington, VA with a 90 day payment deferment and the zero percent for 36 months. Had iPod integration and 12 months of oil changes thrown in. Is this a good deal? Love the car so far. Any thoughts about cillajet and extended warranty plans with this car?
  • sdbgtsdbgt Member Posts: 2
    I got mine at Rosenthal in Arlington. They were easy to work with. Got an i Sport for 20800. Zero percent and 90 day payment deferral.
  • musicman5musicman5 Member Posts: 9
    I purchased a 2009 Mazda 6 S Grand Touring w/Bose/Moonroof & Nav last week in Southern New Jersey. Here are the details:

Price- $29,217 ($1,000 under invoice)

I also negotiated for 0% financing, which I got.

$5,000 for my trade
    $180 Doc fee
    $74 Tags and title (transfered tags)

OTD w/tax $26,217
  • oceana143oceana143 Member Posts: 38
    I get the Ford A lan through a family member. The rule of thumb is deduct 3% from the car's invoice price and that is close to what you will pay. I am getting conflicting stories from two Mazda dealers about the Mazda S Plan. One told me that the S Plan is the equivalent for which I would qualify and it pretty much gets you the vehilce at the invoice price with no additional discount. If anyone can confirm how the S Plan works, it would be appreciated. Also, as Ford is reducing their stake in Mazda, anyone see the S Plan going away? Thank you!
    I just bought a Mazda3 using S-Plan via a "Friends and Neighbors" Ford X-Plan PIN from my uncle. (Mazda's S-plan is the same for both.) Pricing is invoice less any factory incentives. (Loyalty rebates, private launches, and other similar discounts are still in force, but the $500 Mazda preferred customer card isn't valid for S-Plan deals.) As in the Ford plans, dealers aren't allowed to negotiate the selling price for the car, but unlike those, there's no $75 cap on the amount of any doc fees and dealer-installed option pricing is between the dealer and the customer (unwanted striping, window etching, and nitrogen and unwillingness to do a dealer locate for a car without them sunk my first attempt at a deal.) S-Plan doesn't limit gifts or kick-ins from the dealer, though, whereas the Ford plans prohibit gifts of more than $50 in value (the free oil changes my Ford and Mazda dealer gives to new-car buyers had to be sold to Ford A/X-Plan customers for $150.)

When you get your PIN you'll be able to sign into http://myplan.ford.com and access prices for all Fords, Volvos and Mazdas. Mazda entries list the base price of the car and link to a PDF with option priciing. I don't think the PDFs are updated through the year because the ones for the 3 didn't reflect any mid-year increases, but it's easy to compare the MSRP on the price list to the MSRP on the car you're considering to see if there's a difference. There might be some local advertising fees missing as well, but it's close enough to make sense and any differences asserted by the dealer can be verified.

You can probably come close to or match S-Plan pricing if you feel like negotiating for a long time or if you have a dealer with reasonably straightforward pricing and a preferred customer card, but with S-Plan, everybody gets a good deal and neither party has to go through BS to get there. The fact that the first dealer that tried to force worthless add-ons on me forced me to negotiate for an hour really annoyed me, whereas the out-of-town dealer (Brown's Fairfax Mazda in Northern Virginia -- I spoke to and almost bought from them, and I owe the Internet manager whose name TOS doesn't want me to mention a plug for reminding me that dealers don't always try to manipulate and mislead their customers) took care of everything honestly and transparently over the phone, and the local dealer I bought from took me through only a cursory spin through environmental protectant and extended warranty land.
  • ohblueohblue Member Posts: 39
    I got invoice, plus an additional $400 off and got them to throw in the mud guards & floor mats, a couple month ago on the S Plan. No idea about future of the S Plan.
  • skgolferskgolfer Member Posts: 17
    fyi, checked with Ford today....as of a couple of weeks ago, Mazda no longer part of their Partner Program. Apparently though some dealers still will offer S plan pricing. If you do go to their web site, you will also note that Mazda no longer shows up as one of the partners. Only Ford, Mercury, Lincoln and Volvo.
  • drums1954drums1954 Member Posts: 20
    I just Factory Ordered an 09 Mazda 6 on the S-Plan...Was the $400.00 an S-Plan Rebate???...I won't know what the S-Plan Rebate is until the order is placed next month.
  • aviboy97aviboy97 Member Posts: 3,159
    Um....I don't know what site you went to , but, fordpartner.com still has Mazda listed. Go to Ford's global website, and Mazda is listed as a partner as well. According to my rep, Mazda still participates in the partner program.
    Mazda is NOT listed on the fordpartner.com website since Ford sold their shares back to Mazda.
  • jeffyscottjeffyscott Member Posts: 3,855
    Not that this has anything to do with whether or not Ford employee discounts apply to mazda, but...

Ford still owns (I believe) 10% of Mazda. Mazda is still shown on at least some Ford websites:

http://www.ford.com/

http://media.ford.com/
    Hi All

Got a price of $27,000 on a Mazda6 GT v6. How's that compare with what y'all have been seeing out there?
    Actually 13%..You can go this this site to get an S-Plan Pin..I just ordered a 6 using the following site: http://www.mazdaoca.org
    I just went to fordpartner.com, and this is directly from their page.

"Partner Recognition members have access to exclusive savings on Ford Motor Company vehicles including Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Volvo and Mazda products!

Enter your Partner Code and explore the possibilities. If you do not know your Partner Code please check with your employer
    . "

Ford still owns 13% of Mazda BTW. Not enough to have a say in how Mazda conducts business anymore though.
    You are correct!!! But, if you log in, Mazda Pricing is NOT listed anymore
    that's strange....
  • canddmeyercanddmeyer Member Posts: 410
    Oh, this ain't good. I was looking to possibly purchase a Mazda6, and Mazda is no longer listed on my Ford Partner plan. Oh well, looks like another Accord for us. So much for UAW/USA built Mazda's.
  • backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    So, the Accord IS listed on the Ford Partner plan? :confuse:
    Go to this Website..This is the Mazda Users Group..You can get a PIN for the Mazda S-Plan for Free..I used it already.
    http://www.mazdaoca.org
  • musicman5musicman5 Member Posts: 9
    Does the vehicle have Nav and Bose/Moonroof? I got a 6 S GT fully loaded for $29,200 in November. Basically, it was $1,000 below invoice, and I also got 0% for 3 years. If you use the S-plan and get the pin # through methods mentioned on this site, you should be able to get 2% below invoice. That's pretty close to what I negotiated without using the S-Plan. Although, when I mentioned S-Plan at several local dealers, I was told it was just invoice price. At the time, I did not have a pin, so I did not pursue it.
    Good luck, the new 6 is a great car!
    Thanks, Bose and Moonroof, no Nav.
  • skywebskyweb Member Posts: 2
    Went to Jeff Haas Mazda, Houston, TX on Dec 30 to buy a Mazda 6 i Grand Touring AT. I made it clear to the salesman I wanted the 0% incentive and he said that was fine, on approved credit. Offered 24,400 but they countered 24680. We negociated a deal for $24,500 0% incentive, no down, no payments for 90 days. MSRP was 26680, TVM was 26204, and INV was 24514. They asked me to sign the offer which stated "will buy today 24,500" which I did.

I went prepared, read several articles on Edmunds.com. Turns out they tried to pull a couple of tricks. The finance manager said it was sent it to financing with standard APR, no incentive. He told me I'd pay 9.9% APR. That's about $4200 in interest payments. I informed him 0% was included in the negociated deal and he denied this. They told me my credit was bad and I'd have to pay more. This reminded me of one of the tricks I read about on edmunds.com. They say I was getting an incentive of $1000 instead of the 0%. They offered to remove the incentive, split the difference, give me the 0% if I paid $500 more. They even showed me the statement I signed. "will buy today 24,500" they added "std. APR" and told me it was there when I signed it.

I told them they were playing tricks on me and that I was leaving. Went to another dealer the next day and bought a Mazda6.
  • skywebskyweb Member Posts: 2
    thanks to Joe Myers Mazda Houston, TX!
    I took on the task of shopping for a new car in Dec after a total loss accident. I was overwhelmed with all the choices out there. Camry, Sonata, Accord, Malibu, Altima all with similar prices. I visited about 20 dealerships and really studied the market to avoid getting the wrong car or paying too much.

Purchased a 2009 Mazda6 i Touring AT with Conv Package on Dec 31 2008. The MSRP was 24885, INV 22853, and TMV 24594. My first offer of 2,250 below invoice, 22635*, was accepted. No sunroof.

* They wrote the deal up at 22,335 + 299 for 1 yr. paintless dent/ding repair. I didn't want this service, but its cost was built in free. What I didn't know that day is that you can cancel this within 30 days and get your $299 back! The ding repair doesn't include collision damage. It is limited to 4" or less of painted surfaces damage, doesn't include: paint repair, chrome, glass, areas with lines or curves, nor areas with reinforcement behind the body panels. Huh? That's the whole car.

Sent in the cancellation for ding repair today and this will reduce my purchase price to $2550 below MSRP and they included the 0%, 0 down, 0 payments for 90 days.

I believe it helps to make an offer on a vehicle on the last day of the month.

I think the leather trimmed cloth seats look great. It gets hot here in Houston and the cloth seating area should be a plus. The DSC, Blind Spot Monitor, auto Rain Sensor, push button start, no touch keyless entry are all features that blow away the Camry.

The sliding armrest is funtional and comfortable to use. The leather wrapped steering wheel had a good feel.

At night the instrument panel and center console lighting transform the car with a futuristic look. If you are thinking of buying a Mazda6 you must test drive this car at night.

Bluetooth was easy to pair with my phone. Controls are on the wheel. The system is voice responsive and it works great even though I haven't done the voice training.

I was looking for a car with a futuristic style and found the Mazda6.
  • canddmeyercanddmeyer Member Posts: 410
    Thanks. I got it bookmarked.
  • oceana143oceana143 Member Posts: 38
    where do I look in the website? Thank you!
    It is sort of buried..But here you go, right to the page.
    http://www.mazdaoca.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=83&Itemid=1
  • rowuhnokerowuhnoke Member Posts: 3
    I've gotten a quote on a 2009 M6 iTouring, black cherry with beige, conv., bose/moonroof, MSRP $26645, was a demo and has 1600 miles on it. I am a current Mazda owner, so the below price does include the loyalty bonus, but not the low APR. The price quoted is $21,561 + $270 doc fee + TTL.

That appears to be $100 below invoice, then minus $2500 in rebates/incentives (including loyalty).

Should I jump on it, or can I do better?