Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Murano Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• tueckerttueckert Member Posts: 4
    Wow...another dealer really wants my business. $29,987 drive-out on an SE AWD Platinum with 9 miles in Austin. That's hard for me to turn down. Has anyone been able to get a drive-out price below invoice (invoice is $30,008)? Does anyone think I should pass up this deal?
  • maximafanmaximafan Member Posts: 592
    I've seen a few of the Muranos in the "Sunset
    Red," and I must say, that's one nice-looking
    color on the Mo! :shades:
  • heckuvaguyheckuvaguy Member Posts: 4
    Hey,

Remember that there's a $1000 rebate OR the cheap financing (.9% for 36 months or 2.9% for 48 months). If you're signing over the rebate to him, that means you're really paying $1000 OVER invoice.

Of course, you also have to look at how much sales tax is, etc...
  • jtg752jtg752 Member Posts: 3
    Any idea if this is a good deal on a Murano S AWD:

Sale Price: $29,000, including tax/lic
    Cash Down: $1500
    The dealer to payoff my trade-in at $2373
    15,000 miles

Residual is $16,573

Monthly payment = $370 for 39 mos.

jtg752
  • mike1111mike1111 Member Posts: 93
    Well the best price i have got on the Murano SL with Touring is 34,600 OTD.One guy says he can beat that BUT he hasn't sent the numbers yet.The place that has the One i want Black on Black wont budge off of 34,725 OTD.I'm inclined to go with the place that has the Black on Black in stock even though it is slightly higher.It has 6 miles on it.I guess Monday in the day is join the Murano crowd.I hope its as good as i have read about. :)
  • recplayrecplay Member Posts: 1
    I bought the SL with the leather package on Feb 14th. Just love it!

Talk about excellent customer service! From day one, Bankston Nissan was a joy to work with. I submitted a request through Edmunds and someone called the next day and emailed shortly after, working with me on the price and package.

The salesperson (I'm not suppose to use names here) called me early Monday morning Feb 12 and he had double checked the inventory around the area and found the color/package I was looking for at a close by dealership that had just come off the truck. The other three dealerships I was working with did NOT do this and therefore that particular vehicle was over 200 miles away for them.

They were also the only dealership of all four I was working with to give me the best price.

The whole experience was awesome - from the first phone call, to driving away in my new vehicle. I will go back to Bankston!
  • honk2honk2 Member Posts: 13
    Hi I know this discussion is more for new sales but wanted to pass along some information. For those of you looking to buy used here is the breakdown for a 2006 Murano SL AWD Blue with tan interior with Touring Package (not sure if it has XM or Sirius not a big deal for me), cargo protector, roof rails, floor mats, 6000 miles in service date 10/06, No Nav. Car according to my dealer/buyer "Beautiful just Beautiful, Incredible." We have been looking for about 6 weeks because he he is very finicky about the cars condition.
    $26,800 Auction price
    $350 Auction entrance fee.
    Just thought I would pass this along so people can have an idea about dealers' used profit margin.
  • klpklp Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a SL fwd with touring pkg and most standard options (mats, protector, sunroof deflector, etc) in the Dallas area for $29,986 + TTL. The OTD price was $32,121 on a vehicle with a MSRP of $35,220. This was by far the best deal I negotiated on the Murano in the metroplex.
    Very nice deal.I got the same thing just AWD for 34,700 OTD.I pick it up tomorrow.Maybe i should have waited?I needed one and that was the best i could get so i'm not to upset. :)
  • schasschas Member Posts: 1
    I just bought the 2007 Murano SL/FWD with:

Touring pkg w/Xm Radio
    Nav
    Floor Mats
    Cargo Prot
    Sunroof wind protector
    splash guards

For 34,400 OTD..
  • br6388br6388 Member Posts: 2
    Picked up 2007 SL/AWD Platinum Murano with the following options:

Touring Pkg
    Chrome Wheels
    Floor Mats
    Wind Deflector
    Wheel Locks
    Roof Rail Crossbars

For $32,600+ T/T/L
  • carrber48carrber48 Member Posts: 4
    Got a super deal on a 2007 Murano SL/AWD with tourning and navigation last week (see earlier post). Went back for extended warranty after thinking about it for a week. Because of all the computer parts and electronics on these new vehicles, I decided to buy it. Thought I would pass this price along to other viewers. Got Nissans best extended warranty, the Prefered Gold/Security Plus, 72 months/75,000 miles with no deductible. Dealership started at $1700, MY PRICE = $1000 How have others done with their extended warranty pricing?
    Ron
  • mattismattis Member Posts: 1
    2007 FWD SL
    Leather Pkg
    Floor Mats
    Cargo Cover
    Splash Guards
    Roof Rail Crossbars

MSRP: $33,180
    Cap Cost: $30,214
    39 /mo. Lease Special
  • dan92dan92 Member Posts: 3
    Got an excellent deal (atleast I think so!) in MA on a 07 SL AWD Murano with Touring package, Dynamic control package, splash guards, roof rail cross bars, sun roof deflector and cargo area proctecor with Nissan financing! Invoice price is $34,219 and I paid $33,150! That is $1069 :) below invoice and $200 less than Carsdirect target price.... I went on 2/28, last day in feb, hope that helped as well.

Looking at Ron, I am thinking of going back for extended warranty.
  • spm1695spm1695 Member Posts: 8
    At what dealership did you buy the car?
  • glendowerglendower Member Posts: 32
    Edmunds shows a $1000 "cash to customer" incentive for Muranos from March 1 through April 2.

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2007/nissan/murano/100812306/incentives.html
  • azlonghorn1azlonghorn1 Member Posts: 2
    would you share your dealer name and salesperson's name? I would like almost this exact vehicle. Denver dealers aren't dealing very much

Thanks
  • ssarjunssarjun Member Posts: 2
    Hay Dan92,
    Is $33,150 costs you OTD or with out tax and Title? Let me know, I think you got a great deal.
  • so_caliso_cali Member Posts: 65
    No auxillary input in the stereo for the Murano when Honda had it in 2003 with the Element? How many years does it take to join the digital world? And yes I know you can get an aftermarket one installed but you apparently have to give up satellite radio if you do. So no Sat and MP3 player in ANY Murano? That's just lunacy.

And what's with flooding the market with stripper S models? Talking about taking a product downmarket. You did it allright, the issue is, is that a GOOD thing?

I guess I'll complete my rant with 2.9% OR $1k back!?! if you REALLY want to sell some, why not offer both? :)
  • dan92dan92 Member Posts: 3
    Hi ssarjun,

$33150 is not OTD. I paid tax and title($95) addditionally. I think OTD will be diffcult to compare given the difference in tax rate across the states.
  • umdfan1umdfan1 Member Posts: 2
    Just bought last night.

List price = 36,820.

Paid 31,700 = (32,700 less the 1,000 cash back).
    Plus tax and tags which is different in each state.

Had the touring package, roof rail crossbar, splash guards, floor mats, sunroof wind deflector, cargo area protector.

Brown Nissan in Sterling, Virginia.
  • myguess21myguess21 Member Posts: 2
    I went to Nissan Dealer yesterday here in CT.

He was offering me SL AWD (Black with Touring package)
    $31,770 + TAX + Title with (2.99 finance)
    and This was without any negotiation.

Is this a good price?
  • myguess21myguess21 Member Posts: 2
    Is it with or without lather?
  • umdfan1umdfan1 Member Posts: 2
    I think you have a good price.
    Sounds pretty similar to what I got.

If you dont take the 2.99% financing, will the price be lowered to $30,770?
  • lulugaalulugaa Member Posts: 8
    Bought my Sunset Red beauty ( with black leather)last week in Northern California.

SE AWD with
    Touring
    Dynamic control
    roof rail crossbars
    cargo protector
    splash guards

MSRP - 38080
    Invoice - 34734
    Paid - 34182 plus T&L and got 2.9% financing(entire amount)

Then the salesman was nice and added a set of factory floor mats for free.

I was very happy with the deal even though I have seen some at $1K below invoice on this forum.

Took the car back 3 days later to do some very minor paint touch up and rebalance the wheels ( slight shimmy at 60 mph. The dealership was very responsive and professional through the whole experience. I give them an A+.
  • babystarbabystar Member Posts: 1
    :) Hi

Nissan Murano 2007 SL AWD, Blue, regular interior, not leather, car mats, splatter guards and cargo protector.

I was offered approximately 27850 without tags and taxes. However, I think I can get it to 27000 with some more arguing or maybe a little below 27000. Do you guys think I got a good price? Please let me know because I am going back to the dealer tomorrow.
  • eurocarloveurocarlov Member Posts: 4
    Hello! I just recently came upon these forums and they have changed the way I look at cars! Thank you!

My question...
    I have a 2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD.. pretty much loaded up. Its on a lease 400 a month... didnt put any money down, 15k per year, 42 months (52,500 miles total). I still have a year left on the lease, but am quickly approaching my mileage limit (ALREADY). The payoff is still around $23,000.

My question is, does Nissan offer any type of loyalty discounts or considerations when buying or leasing another Nissan vehicle? I'm thinking about getting into a Maxima and I think, taking my current vehicle out of consideration, I can lease a 2007 SE with drivers preferred for around $400 a month, $0 down, 15k per year for only 2 years. I've seen similar deals recently. The question is, is Nissan likely to let me turn in my lease early if I lease or buy another Nissan vehicle?! Or am I just crazy?! Haha. Thanks all!
  • silverride1silverride1 Member Posts: 6
    i went to the dealer today for a lease and was told , the $1000 rebate does not exist for a lease to reduce the capilzation cost (sell price) on a lease. i was told this 2x
    any ideas??
    was given $5000 total out of pocket ,39 mo, 12k $279 a month
    capilization of $34000 SL AWD w/ touring
    i could do better (right)??
  • eopenboxeopenbox Member Posts: 3
    I just bought the 2007 Murano SL/AWD for $34,935 + tax/title in Philadelphia, PA. (MSRP $39,370, Invoice $35,397) and additional $1000 rebate if opted 7.7% financing or 0.9% for 36 months:

Touring pkg w/Xm Radio
    Nav
    Floor Mats
    Cargo Prot
    Sunroof wind protector
    splash guards
    Dynamic control
    Cross bars.
  • muellkmuellk Member Posts: 2
    I've found a dealer via the internet only sales that is willing to deal on a Murano, far west suburbs of chicago.

2007 Murano SL AWD
    Touring Package - already includes the roof rails, right??
    Floor Mats
    Splash Guards

He's offering me $31,882. I'd only have to pay state tax and fees, no county tax I was told. If I calcualte this correctly, this is about $1,600 under invoice before tax and fees. I haven't even talked to him about the $1000 rebate but I'm opting to take the 2.9 or 3.9 financing. Also, have a trade of 2002 Maxima, 86,000 miles that I haven't mentioned either.

Is this a good deal or should I see if I could get him down to at least another $500 since there is a hold back of about that.

Opinions? Thoughts??

Thanks,

Kurt
  • mkedimkedi Member Posts: 1
    I want to buy this car in MD. Nissan Murano SL AWD with
    with Touring Package, Navigation System, DVD System, Chorme Wheel, Dynamic Control,Cargo protecter, Floor Mat, Wind Deflector,Splash Guard. MSRP Price 42,055 & MD Dealer Internet Price is $37,533+ Dealer Fee 99+Title tax 247+ Slaes Tax 1,902. Please let me know what is the best price to buy this car
  • eopenboxeopenbox Member Posts: 3
    Edmunds invoice should be around ~$35,800 (msrp ~$39,800) and with $1000 rebate should be ~$34,800 + tax and other fees in PA. Dinesh
  • hpgatorhpgator Member Posts: 39
    I'm looking into buying the SL version with Touring and Navi packages (I'd like to get VDC but it seems as if that's tough to find on this car with the packages I want), and the dealer has one for $37,020 (it has some additional junk options like cargo protector, sunroof deflector, etc.). I am a VPP price member because of the company I work for, and supposedly I get this car for % under invoice. The salesman claims that this car would cost me around $33,800 prior to any rebates. Is this a good deal? I know most people get it for under invoice anyway and wanted to make sure that the VPP wasn't actually taking away extra cost from the invoice that I could get.
  • flightnurseflightnurse Member Posts: 2,217
    I have a 07 Nissan Versa that was towed into the dealer this past weekend Friday 13th (go figure) it wouldn't start. I was given a Murano as a rental for the whole weekend (I wasn't able to pick my car on Fri or Sat) and was VERY impressed with it. The Murano was a S AWD, but living here in PHX,AZ I really dont think I need AWD, so I was wondering what the others had paid for thier Murano S's and also what kind of lease deals they got on them... I love my Versa, but I'm 6' tall and 260lbs, I have plenty of room but the shoulder room in the versa is on the short side, so now I have been thinking about getting a Murano.
  • lwolf99lwolf99 Member Posts: 83
    Hello. My wife is looking at a 2007 Murano, fully loaded except for no DVD (kids watch too much TV already).

It looks like they have an incentive going in April - $1,000 cash or 1.9% financing.

We are close to making a decision - probably just a few weeks away. But I don't want to loose the incentives. Since we have just started looking seriously at vehicles during the month of April, I don't know if Nissan constantly has these offers, and starts them again each time they end, or if offering the $1,000 cash or 1.9% financing is pretty tyicaly for Nissan.

Can anyone provide some comments or info? Thanks!
    I bought my 07 Murano SL AWD in Feb cause i was told at the end of Feb the deal would end.Here we are in April and they are still going.I payed 34,700 OTD with the rebate and was pretty happy.I have seen better deals since then but only by a grand or so.I might have waited but its been so fun to drive i'm glad i got it when i did.
  • dino11dino11 Member Posts: 32
    Plat. color,AWD,Touring,Nav,Mats, Splash Guards, Cargo Area Protector, Rail Crossbar,Sunroof Deflector for $800 under invoice plus $1,000 cust. rebate. Nissan Invoice was 35,209. Cost of car $33,409. Paid sales tax, transfer plates, 27 and 199 doc. All prices match Edmunds except Edmunds $705 dest. fee on invoice is $650. There is an additional warranty supplemental cost recovery of $80, so $25 difference. FYI -Holdback was $991. DCH Nissan in NJ
    Thats a good deal, dino. I don't know how they offered you $800 under invoice... I have the Nissan VPP and I only get $200 or so under invoice which is better than most people get.
    Just purchased a new 2007 Murano for my wife tonight at Pittsburgh East Nisson. SL, AWD, Touring Package, Floor Mats, Splash Guards, Cargo Area Protector, Rail Crossbar, Sunroof Deflector. We paid $200 over invoice, plus 6% state tax tax and about $200 for title/plates, etc. We also got the special 1.9% financing for 36-months. We tend to payoff our debts early, but at 1.9%, we may let it ride for the 36 months.

All MSRP prices and invoice costs matched the figures from Edmunds.com - except the Destination Charge was only $650 instead of the $705 shown on Edmunds.com.

I have seen some other folks getting Muranos at invoice or below invoice. But the experience was pleasant, and I feel good about the purchase. Dealer is about 7-8 miles from our home, so it should be convenient.

Also, based on some posts that I saw online in some other sites, we were able to connect the iPod connectivity kit for the Nissan Titan to the pre-wired connection for the Sat radio (located behind under the carpet, in the cargo area, behind the 2nd row seat, ont he driver's side), and got my iPod to work. It will take a while to get used to which radio button does which function on the iPod (actual iPod wheel is disabled when connected), but after we get the hang of it, it should be great. Artist name and song title appears on the display for the radio. Steering wheel controls can control the volume, but can not navigate thru the iPod menus.

It was kind of funny. No one at the dealership knew anything about how to connect the iPod or the kit, then they said it was going to be a complicated, lengthy install. In the end, it took only 5-minutes. The sales manager was loving it after we got it hooked-up.
  • mharrahymharrahy Member Posts: 2
    I am looking for a below-invoice price dealer for the car listed below. Please email me or reply with your suggestions. THANKS!

2007 Murano SL Base $30,900
    Exterior Color
    * Brilliant Silver
    Interior Color
    * Café Latte Leather
    Drivetrain
    * AWD

Packages and Options
    Touring Package $4,700
    Sunroof Package incl
    Premium Package incl
    Dynamic Control Pkg $750
    Navigation Package $1,800
    Leather Package incl

Accessories
    Carpeted Floor Mats $90
    Splash Guards $120
    Cargo Area Protector $80
    Roof-rail Crossbars $190
    Sunroof Wind Deflector $90

Subtotal $38,720
    Destination $650
    Total MSRP† $39,370
  • seigeseige Member Posts: 1
    Just purchased a 2007 Murano SL AWD w/Touring, Chrome Wheel Pkg, Tow Pkg, Carpeted Floor Mats, All Season Floor Mats, Splash Guards, Roof Rail Crossbars, Sunroof Wind Protector, and Cargo Area Protector in the Twin Cities for $33,296 plus tax and fees (almost $36,000 OTD). Admittedly, we got such a great deal because the dealership incorrectly quoted the price (they counted the $1000 rebate twice), but they honored the quote anyway. Instead of paying about $200 OVER invoice, we paid about $800 UNDER invoice. We were very happy with the price. Also many thanks to everyone who posts here... I followed these message boards pretty religiously before finalizing our deal. The information here was very helpful!
    Anyone know if the rebates will remain as they are? From what I understand they $1000 rebate ends this month.
    I was told that in Feb.Needless to say the rebate is still going on.
    Mike, yea I know, but the dealer said that they will be changing.
  • kariboskaribos Member Posts: 1
    Don't know how far south you are willing to go. But, I just got a great deal on a 2005 Murano-- fully loaded minus navigation. It was at Quirk Nissan in Quincy, MA (told you it was far south). if you drop in, let them know that Amanda that just bought the 2004 Murano sent you.

They were nice but tough, so stick to your guns and they will make you a realistic offer.

I don't know about below invoice because the Muranos are selling pretty well in the Boston area. Good Luck!
    Just found out the new deals...

0.7% for 12, 24, or 36 months! Wow!
    3.9% for 48,60,72, I believe.

They are still offering the $1000 cash back rebate as well for the last choice...

I'm hoping to have the money raised by the end of the month to get the 36 month financing... that's basically a loan with a few hundred dollars of interst for 3 years. That's awesome (compared to a few thousand with a 6.25% current rate). This is a huge step for them compared to the 1.9% they were offering before.
  • flightnurseflightnurse Member Posts: 2,217
    this isn't the first time Nissan has done this, our 05 Altima we got 1% on it for 60 months.....

Tony
    Really? I'm not surprised about that, but the Murano doesn't seem to be a car that they'd need to offer that low of financing (remember also that in 2005 rates were FAR lower... I got my Acura for 4.4% for 5 years then from the bank, not a dealer special).
    Finally looking like I'm going to lock down a car with the dealer, but he'll have to find it from another dealership (doesn't have the color scheme we want).

$36,600 for a Murano SL FWD w/ touring, navi, floor mats, and mud guards (wrong color, but same car for comparisson purposes)

My cost is 1% under invoice so basically around $33,200. Hopefully going to pull the trigger sometime this month and get the 0.7% / 36 months.
    Wow.... 0.7%, that is amazing! We just purchased our 07 Murano on April 30th to take advantage of the 1.9% financing - for fear that it would end, or go up. I never imagined it would go down, and especially not by that much!

Oh well, my wife is very happy with her new vehicle, experience at the dealership was fine. So, we are happy.