Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Murano Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jayriderjayrider Member Posts: 3,602
    Have no idea if it applies to a purchase. You could ask the dealer. You could then decide what meets your needs. You can always keep the car until the lease runs out and walk away. The deals may be even better in the fall. Expand your options. Why commit to a car that is basically the same as you have driven for the last 3 years? Check out other brands. If you have no trade-in and your credit is good and you do a little work, you can get a great deal on a 2010 as well. It's going to be a buyers market for quite a while.
  • lola222lola222 Member Posts: 9
    Hello! Finally got a dang account here, had a heck of a time with registration, geez. Any-who, thanks to all who contribute here (esp you, jayrider, you ROCK!), such great info you share.
    Here's my situation, I would love some feedback, as I'm trying to formulate my plan of attack :).
    I am interested in (ok, who are we kidding, I'm in love with it) a 2009 Murano LE, Merlot with black leather interior (to die for!). I've emailed out a few dealerships in my area, some were rude, some were pleasant, some were just creepy. One of the dealerships has been fantastic to deal with, straighforward, answers my questions right away, very polite, etc, and he came in with this quote right off the bat:

2009 NISSAN Murano LE
    MSRP: $39,920
    Invoice: $36,628

Internet Price: $34,599.00

Quote includes Nissan Rebate $ 500.00 & 2.9% for 60 months, with approved credit.

2009 Nissan Murano LE AWD quoted above includes:
    - Carpeted Floor Mats
    - Moon Roof
    - Navigation Package
    - Splash Guards
    * Tax, Title, License, and Documentary Fee are additional

Pretty darn good, right?? I shopped that quote around and only one place reluctantly agreed to match it, but demanded I show proof at the time of purchase. Others just said bye-bye, though they knew full well I was ready to purchase and have the means to do so. A bit shocking. So here are my questions (you knew they were coming):

Is this a good deal? Is this a GREAT deal (as some dealers would have me believe)??

Because he came in with this price right off the bat, is it fair to say there's some wiggle room here, even though it's a lower price than I've received elsewhere? Can I expect him to go a bit lower even?

His inventory is fabulous, he has two in the exact make-up I want sitting on his lot right now, and one similar SL that I was originally considering (before my heart took over and steered me to the LE :) ). Does this/should this make a difference in my dealings, as he obviously has a few of these puppies to unload?

What do I do now, continue my on-line dealings, or head in to the dealership to hammer out details?

Is it better to wait until the end of the month to deal in general? And by "end of the month", are we talking "near" the end of the month, or do I need to physically be there March 31st???

Any advice would be appreciated (don't disappoint me wise-old jayrider ;))---thanks in advance!
  • scottsims1scottsims1 Member Posts: 12
    Here is my deal.. I have a leased 2006 S AWD which is basically stock.. I paid 0 down and got it for 350 per month out the door. My lease is over in Sept and the wife is killing me for a new one. I want to get an 09 SL with leather and satellite.. Id love the moon roof, but not a dealbreaker.. What should I consider a good deal, they had these offered at my local shop (less the moon roof) for 28k at one point.. When I got this one I did not wheel and deal on anything other than down payment and monthly price.. Any advice? Should I expect with the market as crappy as it is to get the same deal with nothing down or am I being too cheap..??
  • good4wugood4wu Member Posts: 3
    I think that's a great price. It's $600 lower than I have been able to get, so not sure if there's a "catch". I saw one that had 1000 miles on it, and the lowest they would go was $35K, same options. I guess it also depends on production date of the vehicle. The price on the cars pre October '08 had lower invoice prices, so perhaps that's the main difference
    Thanks good4wu, that's exactly what I was thinking, maybe it's a earlier 09. Is that bad?? I'm a bit worried there's a catch too (one dealership told me there was 'something wrong' with that price and another said they had no idea how a dealership could sell it at that price), but this guy has been nothing but straightforward and seems honest (at least via email!). I guess I won't know until I go in there. I'm in the midwest, FYI, where are you?
    That's got to be an earlier build. The fresh ones on the lot are a bit over 41k. I would get the quote in writing on email and go do it but ask for free oil changes for 3 years. They like that so they can usell you on other stuff. Don't fall for that.
    Thanks :)! So...I should not try to negotiate any lower of a price?? Is this a bad thing that this must be an earlier build? Prob more miles on it, I would assume. Anything else???
    You could try to do better -- only by internet. Say you are ready to buy today if they can discount $1000 more off the offer. Thank them for considering the deal and say you are looking some other vehicles. Don't tell them the vehicles but say this discount would make the murano competitive and would result in a quick sale.You never know -- they might give it to you or split the difference. There are no extra miles on an earlier build unless it's a demo. You start out almost 2k ahead for the same car. I would go for it.
    As stated earlier....you rock ;)! Will do, thanks for the advice!
  • jkenleyjkenley Member Posts: 64
    Lola that is an awesome price! I know what you mean about falling in love with the LE, I leased one on the last day of Feb. Since this is the fiscal year end for Nissan, I think everyone should try to push hard for the best pricing. It wouldn't hurt to try and negotiate, if they say then you know you got the lowest price.

And, btw, that is really a good deal so be rest assured you got a great price. Just make sure you do get it in writing. An LE with a MSRP at that price is definately an older model.
    Jayrider... Ill paypal you $$ for one on one advice.... I know technology like it is going out of style but am friggin clueless about leases/purchases and junk....???
    Thanks for the input, jkenley. Good to know it's the fiscal year end, didn't know that. I do have the price in writing (whew!), so I feel pretty confident. Think I might see if I can nudge him down a bit more, seeing that he's got two of them on the lot and they've obviously been sitting there for awhile. Wish me luck! ;)
    I'm jealous of your prowess in technology -- I'm pretty bad. Keep your $$ or donate to a worthy charity. We can exchange emails and I can use your tech advice somewhere down the road. Are you on facebook? You can post your email for a day in your profile and I can get it. Whatever. Happy to help.
  • chrisliuchrisliu Member Posts: 8
    Just got a quote from bay area nissan dealer for Murano S FWD
    - Splash Guards
    - Floor Mats

$24000 before TTL. That's the best quote I can get so far in bay area.

Does anyone want to join me to negotiate better deal in this coming weekend ?
    You won't do much better than that no matter how much you negotiate. Good luck anyway! You might get an oil change package though.
    Alrighty....here's how the deal went down:

2009 Murano LE w/ navigation, moonroof, roof cross bars (?), splash guards, floor mats, heavy duty winter floor mats, in Merlot with black leather interior, 3,000 miles on it, manager at dealership was using it as his car.

MSRP $40,685 (they didn't have the "older" one anymore with the MSRP of $39,900, dang, sounds like a ploy, but really, I don't think it was)

I traded in my 2003 2WD 4 cyl Toyota Highlander with 98,850 miles on it. I had an independent appraisel on it for $5,500. The dealership originally offered me 4,500 for her, ended up (at least on paper) giving me 5,900 for her.

Out-the-door price $30,500. Taxes were $1500 (saved a bit as I traded in the Highlander), misc fees were another $250. Nissan had the $500 rebate.

So, how'd I do??? I am/was a bit mystified yet, as I ended up taking the manager's demo with 3,000 miles on it, and that wasn't in my original plan. But I started to feel like I was never going to get anyone to meet my out-the-door price of $30,000 with my trade in, so I caved a bit and went with the demo. Was that dumb?? It will seriously take me only 2 months to put 3,000 miles on her myself.

I'm floored that though I have really, really done my research (one word, exhausting!), the whole process was STILL confusing. There's just so many different numbers and factors to consider that it all starts to make your head spin after awhile. I can really see how easily someone can be taken advantage of in this situation.

BTW, the dealership I dealt with, Rosen Nissan in Gurnee, Illinois, was fabulous. Everyone we dealt with (esp sales guy, Mike) was polite, accomodating and pleasant. Definitely recommend this place :).

Any feedback on my deal would be appreciated, though obviously there's not much I can do at this point if I got shafted in any way. Just for my peace of mind, I guess. Thanks to all, your help has been great ;)! Ohhh, did I mention....I LOVE MY MURANO! Worth. Every. Penny.
  • good4wugood4wu Member Posts: 3
    I got a similar deal, that I turned down. Just under 4K miles, and they offered $35K. My wife did not want a car that had that many miles.
  • bradpennockbradpennock Member Posts: 32
    Let me run the numbers on a ***NEW*** 2009 Murano LE and see how you did:

Invoice price information taken from Edmunds.com:
    http://www.edmunds.com/new/2009/nissan/murano/100980475/options.html?x=79&y=19&a- ction=1

Base LE Invoice Price: $34,315
    Navigation: $1,605
    Moonroof: $1,015
    Floor Mats: $91
    Splash Guards: $101
    ---------------------------------
    Total Invoice: $37,127 (cross bars and leather seats are included in an LE)

Now deduct 2% dealer holdback off the total invoice which is: $742.54
    (I got this from Edmunds.com)
    http://www.edmunds.com/advice/incentives/holdback/index.html

Therefore, the rock bottom negotiated price could be as low as: $36,384.46 (you might be able to go lower, but not likely)

Now you subtract the $5,900 trade-in value of your old car to get: $30484.46

Now you subtract the $500 Nissan cash back to get: $29,984.46

Now you add back in the $250 document fees and $1500 in state sales tax to get: $31,734.46

IMPORTANT: The above numbers are for a NEW 2009 Murano LE with the listed options... NOT a USED car with 3,000 MILES on it.

I would estimate that a "driving off the lot" depreciation of 3,000 miles would diminish the value of a $36,000 NEW car by a conservative $4,000 (maybe more!)

So instead of paying them $30,500 (as you reported) or $31,700 (as I calculated)... you probably SHOULD have only payed no MORE than $26,500 (by your numbers) or $27,700 (by my numbers) if you subtract the estimated $4,000 in depreciation value for having 3,000 miles on it.... BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT A USED CAR.

I admit I may not have calculated the tax correctly (based on the price before or after the trade-in value and depreciation was factored in) but I've listed out all of my calculations and reasons for them so you all can see what's going on.

Please note that I'm NOT doing this to rub your nose in a potentially bad deal.

Our goal here is to pay a fair price and not allow ourselves to be taken advantage of by thinking with a clear head and running the numbers BEFORE we buy a car.

I welcome all of your input about Lola222's out the door price compared to what I've calculated above.
    CRAP! Crap crap crap crap! I was put off with the 3,000 miles, but I was unsure of how much difference that made (this was the area I was unprepared in, I knew the numbers for a brand new car). It really makes that much difference in price, $4,000 conservatively??? DANG. Now what??? (and thanks, I'm glad you gave me your input, anyone else have any thoughts??)
    The 3000 miles is certainly an issue but $4000 is a bit steep to deduct for an untitled demo. Plus, you had a trade which changes everything. Your msrp was almost 41k. A discount of 5k off a brand new one would have included the 500 rebate. You likely would have had to fight hard for much more. Muranos seem to be selling so getting into the dealer holdback would not be easy. As far as your trade with almost 100k miles you probably only got 4k for it. They will wholesale it out. Was it super clean-detailed with no scratches,dings,interior issues? Maybe another $500 tops. If you added and subtracted then you got about 2k off for the miles on your car.Not bad in my opinion for 3k miles. Did you have the deal of the century? No. Was your deal the worst ever posted? No. In my opinion you did the best YOU could do all factors considered. The deal was just fine--relax -- you love the car and considering you had a trade in, your deal was reasonable. Evaluating a deal with a trade in always muddies the waters. Good luck.
    Dun dun dun....jayrider to the rescue :)! No offense to bradpennock, I welcome any and all feedback, and you were very kind to offer your thoughts---big thank you to you for that! For my sanity purposes, though, I will choose to go with jayrider's analysis ;).

I cannot believe how complicated a little old thing like buying a car becomes when you start throwing all those numbers around, despite all my research prior to going in. That 3,000 miles just threw me for a loop!

I personally don't mind the miles, but I want to know that I didn't get hit for walking away with a 'used' car. You are correct, jayrider, it is an untitled demo--cleaned up fabulously, she looks as new as the day she came out of the factory. And my Highlander was not super clean--detailed with no scratches, dings, interior issues. She was used, but well-loved, shall we say (three growing sons and a dog!).

I am ok with not getting the "deal of the century" as you said, but I wanted to know if things worked out pretty fairly. I am glad to hear that you think so, at least :). I am going to go RELAX now.....maybe in the front seat of my new Murano ;). Thanks a zillion, you rock!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    The effect of 3000 miles is hard to quantify... If you are looking at two used cars, then 3000 extra miles would maybe drop the price by $500, at most..

Using the argument that 3000 miles makes a new car (never titled) a used car is interesting, but not really relevant to the dealer. He considers the car a demo, which usually comes with all the perks of buying a new car from a dealer.... meaning, available incentives, financing, etc...

If you think that the 3000 miles makes it a used car, then I'd advise against buying it... but, try finding a comparable used car with only 3000 miles... they are few and far between.

Dealers rarely make what I would consider a great deal on demos... but, I certainly think the delta is much less than $1 per mile.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Excellent comment kyfdx, that makes lola's deal look even better in my opinion.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    Well... in re-reading my comments... a couple of clarifications...

I'll reiterate that dealer deals on demos are usually not that great... Though, $500 less for 3000 miles may be a fair assessment, I'm not likely to take that deal... On a $30K+ vehicle, I'll take the non-demo for $500 more, every time..

My main point is that expecting a dealer to knock off $1 per mile for demo mileage is just likely to leave you looking at other vehicles.... It just isn't going to happen for a current year model.

Okay... I'm out... lol

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

But if your bringing a 6 year old highlander 2wd with 100k miles trade in to the floor, it limits your choices as well. Some dealers don't want them-some only want them if they can steal them and some will give you a fair allowance. The 3k miles may have helped a bit on the trade in but who knows. When it comes to trade in deals, there is a much wider range of possibilities than a straight deal. If you can get a current auction price on the trade in that reflects the condition and miles, that woul be the best way to evaluate the deal. That info is difficult to come by. And even then I've seen printouts on cars with the same miles and condition sold at auction with 1-2 grand difference. Could be color-could be two guys had orders for a car just like it -on and on. kyfdx -- for a 30k car with 3k miles what would the difference that would get your attention? 1k-2k-3k?
    Bought it today

S model with conv package. $23830 before TTL ( $4200 off from MSRP )

Also bought 7years / 70000 miles bumper to bumper warranty + 3 years oil changes for $1440

$4200 off from MSRP for a S model is not bad deal. But regret to buy extend warranty with 3 years oil change.
    Thank you guys so much for your feedback!

One thing I did neglect to mention in my original post (inadvertantly) is that I was at my absolute limit with $30,500. Originally it was $30,000 (isn't it always that way??), but by a fluke that very day, I had $500 in my purse and got a little cocky, so I bumped it up to $30,500 :). And after seeing the dealership's numbers (I was unsure on the trade value), and knowing several other dealerships' numbers, I saw that it was looking very unlikely that I was going to walk away with a brand spankin' new loaded LE for $30,000 out-the-door. That is why I even considered the 3,000 mile demo. I wanted the loaded LE in Merlot with black interior....period. I wasn't going to change the color or the features or anything, I wanted that or nothing (I'm kinda that way, haha). So I started to think that the 3,000 mile demo was my only shot with $30,000, and further down the line it might only get more costly (with Nissan bumping those MSRP's all the time). So that's where I was coming from.

At any rate, I do now feel like I got a decent deal---not outrageously great, but not too shabby, either. When it's all said and done, I have a fantastic ride, better than any car I've ever owned, and a payment I can handle. And with any luck, she'll last me for many years to come....sounds pretty good to me :). Thanks again to all, it's been very interesting to read everyone's viewpoint and opinion. Many thanks ;).
    Your deal appears to be very good and if you have buyers remorse on the extended warranty you usually have 30 days to cancel it and get a full refund.
  • danno810danno810 Member Posts: 5
    What dealer did you buy from? Were any others close to your price paid?
    Thanks
    I got my car on 3/30 from capitol nissan, san jose. It's about $4000 off from MSRP for S model. Bought 7years/70000miles bump to bump warranty for around $1000.

I think at least 3 dealers would like offer me $4000 off from MSRP for S model from the internet quote.

One of dealers offered me $4700 off from MSRP for SL model when I told him I decided to go to other dealer to buy car TODAY (3/30).

In general, Murano is a nice looking car in and out. Powerful, quiet and smooth But comparing to Polit and CX-9, I really don't like the bouncy ride quality on Murano. I will suggest you have a exhaustive test drive before you buy it.
  • alex777alex777 Member Posts: 9
    Hello. I need your advice:
    2009 SL FWD with Premium, Splash Guards and Floor Mats.
    MSRP = $31,255
    Invoice = $28,769
    OTD = $29,000 (including tax and DMV fees)
    Is this good deal or I can do better?
    Thank you
    I forgot to mention that I live in NYC area
  • jayhawk70jayhawk70 Member Posts: 56
    alex, it is hard for anyone to tell if that is a good deal, since few of us know what taxes and DMV fees are everywhere. A better guide would be what is the price you are getting BEFORE taxes, title, and license fees. A number of folks here and on other Murano forums have reported getting as much as $2000 below invoice. I used that research in my negotiations and "settled" for only $1800 below invoice. But that was last November/December. And it was a loaded SL AWD with Nav, moonroof, leather,etc. I'm not sure what deals might be more recently than that. Probably still a pretty good target to use, however.

I know one dealer here in the San Francisco Bay area is advertising $4,000 below MSRP on ALL Muranos (very approximately $1000 below invoice), so one can only wonder what they would be willing to do on a negotiation with a serious and qualified buyer.

--jayhawk
    Jayhawk,
    Thank you for your answer. I understand that this is hard to say, but unfortunately I do not know the base price (before tax, DMV, dealer's fee). NYC tax is 8.375%, so I think that the price he gave me is about $2000 below invoice.
  • rcdjarrettrcdjarrett Member Posts: 1
    I tried to watch the video after I put the car in park and press the parking break but that did not work. Could you tell me why I am having problem using this feature in the 2009 SL Murano?

Thanks
  • jayhawk70jayhawk70 Member Posts: 56
    Alex, it is easy to determine the invocie price yourself. Use Edmunds.com to determine the Invoice price (and MSRP, and Edmunds "True Market Value":TMV price) for your car down to the trim level and options. (although their TMV does not reflect the current down market for car sale prices)

IMHO, you should ALWAYS know these prices and have them written down before you ever start negotiating price with a dealer....

Although I now think negotiating with multiple dealers by email is what really gets the best deal now.

--jayhawk
    After raising prices for the last 9 months, there appears to be a $1000 customer cash program on muranos. STAMPEDE!!!!
  • zbaba4zbaba4 Member Posts: 2
    My lease on 2006 Murano ends July 1. I have gone to 3 dealers and negotiated an acceptable price on a new 2009 Murano, no commitment as to whether I would lease or buy (either is OK). Then I mention I have my lease ending in a few months and I want to walk away from it. No deal. They say I have to make all the payments one way or another. I have read here that if it is within 6 months of the end you should be able to do that. Any recent experience with this issue? I am in Arizona.
    I was dealing with the same issue, they told me they can write it off if it expires withing 3 months... I am sure someone here can concur...
  • md_outbackmd_outback Member Posts: 185
    Hey zbaba4,
    You are still obligated to pay all remaining lease payments, or buy the vehicle at the current buyout price. Some dealers, in an effort to get you to buy a new car sooner, will offer to take your lease car early and pay it off. But ultimately they will probably be increasing the price of your new car to offset this or they feel your leased car has held its value well and they can recover the costs. Unfortunately, many SUVs and crossovers have not held their value during the past few years (due to high fuel costs last year and generally poor economy), so your 2006 Murano is probably worth something less than your lease buyout price.

MD
  • squishles10squishles10 Member Posts: 45
    Hey all- I've been lurking for a month now, deciding between the RDX and the Murano and decided on the Murano (obviously). I have this offer and wanted to verify it was good but wanted an idea of how much lower I could get it.

BASE $33,073 /$35,910, 3 PIECE FLOOR MAT $90/$120, ILLUMINATED DOOR $246/$280, MOONROOF $1,015/$1,170, NAVIGATION PACKAGE $1,605/$1,850, SPLASH GUARDS $100/$125, Freight Charge $745/$745, Total $36,874/$40,200

Offer is $35,874. Thanks!
  • mtr2008mtr2008 Member Posts: 2
    Looking at 2 cars:
    2009 Murano LE Splash guards, floor mats, Roof Rails, Moon Roof. MSRP is 38070.00. Invoice is 36451.Their offer is 33773 (includes the $1k rebate) tax and title not included.

or

2009 Murano SL splash guards, floor mats, Moon roof, tech pkg, leather pgk, premium pkg. AWD. MSRP is 36751.00. Invoice is 34291. Their offer is 32296 (includes 1k rebate) tax and title not included.

If I just wanted to go cheaper, obviously the SL. but what is the better value? Are the memory seats, heated back seats, wheels, faux wood, and the ipod hookup worth 1500.00? I would love an ipod hookup, but can't I just plug it in an aux in the SL?

Are the LEs that much better?

please advise!
    With only $1500 difference get the one you like. The wheels are upgraded on the LE . Replacement tires will be more costly otherwise the drive trains are the same.
  • pammydpammyd Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    Can u post what state you are in and the dealer you are working with?
  • klaviernistaklaviernista Member Posts: 1
    So my wife and I purchased a new 2009 Murano LE AWD (black) today from Ira Nissan in Woburn, MA.

Optional equipment:
    -Navigation package
    -Moon roof
    -Splash guards
    -Floor mats

MSRP: ~41,305
    Price paid: $34,700 (w/o tax and title) 36,790 (w/tax and title) (both include $1k rebate)
    Trade in: $8200 (2005 scion tc)
    Also purchased the 6 yr, 70,000 Nissan preferred bumper to bumper warranty, wheel/key protection, and interior protection (we have a small child) for ~$2100

All in all I think we got a pretty good deal, especially in view of a previous poster's calculation that the best possible deal we could have negotiated was ~$36,200 (w/tax and title). The folks at IRA were generally very nice. We were only annoyed by two things: 1) we originally went to see a dealer demo (which I spent 2-3 days negotiating price over the phone), only to arrive at the dealership to find that the manager driving it did not want to sell it); and 2) the fact that we had to wait an eternity (~3 hours) after we came to a price agreement to actually get in the business office to sign the papers!.
  • squishles10squishles10 Member Posts: 45
    I am seeing that others are getting better deals on the LE but it also seems that it includes the rebate. We want the 2.9% financing and understand we won't get the rebate if we take that instead. I was thinking that 1k below invoice was pretty good but is it? We haven't been out to see the vehicle yet, and no other dealers have been able to meet the price so I still "feel" like its a good deal but is it? I haven't dealt with Nissan before so I'm not familiar with how their financing works, tia.
  • razor34razor34 Member Posts: 6
    Hello,

I am getting a 2wd Nissan Murano SL with:
    - tech package
    - premium package
    - leather package
    - dual panel moonroof
    - splash guards and
    - floor mats

I checked it at Edmunds and the MSRP is $35,990 and the Invoice is $32,868.

After contacting several dealers, the lowest Out-The-Door price that i got was $32,900. That includes license, tax and title already.

Do you think this is a good deal? I am from Chicago
  • jduerbuschjduerbusch Member Posts: 9
    It is hard to tell if it is a good price since you added in the tax and title.

You need to post the sale price. I got almost the same SL in June. This was before all the crazy stuff. I got $1000 below invoice. Which was/is a good buy. So I would start with $1000 below invoice and work down from there.

So far after 11 months of ownership I have had no probems and been very happy with my 09 SL.

Joe K0BX STL MO
  • bradpennockbradpennock Member Posts: 32
    Remember that you can offer LOWER than the invoice price because the dealers also have something called "dealer holdback" which is an amount the manufacturer will credit back to the dealer after they've sold the car to cover advertising and other expenses to sell the car.

The Edmunds web site has a page that lists what percentage of the MSRP or Invoice price each manufacturer's dealer holdback amount is on all their cars.

On a new loaded Murano, the Nissan dealer holdback can be as much as $1000.

When I bought my SL Murano, I offered $500 below invoice (knowing the dealer holdback was around $900) and they didn't flinch (which means I should have offered even less! :-)

On top of the dealer holdback, I think Nissan still has their $1000 cash back program going.
    bradpennock--- if you need to borrow the ishoulda stick i beat myself with from time to time--please post your home address. You can't have the icoulda club or the iwoulda hammer-----sorry. :cry: