Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Murano Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1888990919294»

Comments

• dclivedclive Posts: 35
    If you go http://amexnetwork.zag.com/main.html here, how does it compare to those deals, with the same equipment spec?
  • 2012 Murano LE

Sticker Price: $42,600
    TrueCar Mkt Avg: $37,941
    TrueCar Dealer Cost $36,218

Cash Price: $37063.62
    Rebate: $2000.00
    Balance: $35063.62

Customer Service Fee: $599.00
    Sales Tax: $2216.38
    Title Fee: $18.00
    Lemon Law Fee: $3.00
    Drive Out Price: $37,900

"Options" Include:
    Platinum Package
    Splash Guards
    Roof Rails
    Front/Rear/Cargo Carpet Mats
    Cargo Carver
    Illuminated Door Sills
  • ihatevt2ihatevt2 Posts: 8
    What is a good price for a Murano SL in Dallas? What is the best delear to buy from? Which delears dont add pin stripes, I cant stand them.
  • bob225bob225 Posts: 46
    Thanks for this link. Gave me 3 good dealerships willing to deal.

Just bought a 2012 LE AWD Platinum Edition
    Car mats
    Splash guards

MSRP - 43,435

- 1,500 rebate
    - 1,000 holiday cash

37,435 with dealer discount

trade 2010 Murano LE with Nav

+ 299 dealer fee's
    + 5% TAX

Very easy dealer to work with. No push to finance in and out took about an hour.
  • dannygal66dannygal66 Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    I just bought from CarMax an 09 SL Murano with Navigation, beige leather seats, sunroof/moonroof, power/heated seats, etc. I purchased for $24,998 from Carmax. I really wanted to haggle that price to at least $22,500 or $23,000. Of course i wanted to get a really good deal. I had decided to purchase this Murano, even though I know they dont deal/haggle, because i have looked extensively in my area, even traveled up to 2-3 hrs to other cities to look in past several months.....I really wanted a grey metallic murano with beige leather...its stinkin hot here in Ks, so black interior WAS not gonna work!! When i found this one.....I felt it was good for me.

I've wanted a Murano for 3-4 yrs now. I had driven a 99 suburban for 10 yrs with mileage around 11 in city to 14-15 highway.

Im more than disappointed in the mileage Ive received so far. The FIRST tank of gas that Carmax filled up for me when i bought.....according to the mileage on computer I got about 10.3mpg.....My heart, gut just felt awful...as my husband was expecting much better mileage and I as well. I am getting bit better now, but I have REALLY watched my driving LOTS...feel like Im driving like a granny to 'see' if i can get better mileage....accumilative now, is about 15-17...with approx 45% hiway, & 55% city driving.

Also....had my front windows tinted by a friends husband who has done tinting.....evidently he used some old aftermarket film which creates a mirrored effect when sun hits dash & reflects onto window...so when looking out side mirrors...HUGE distraction, visibility of side outside mirrors are extremely skewed!! Anyone else have THAT problem??

Needless to say....Im a bit more disappointed in my purchase than i ever thought i would be!!!

Scale of 1-5.....Im about 3.5-3.7.
  • godeacsgodeacs Posts: 481
    edited July 2012
    I really wanted a grey metallic murano with beige leather...its stinkin hot here in Ks, so black interior WAS not gonna work!!

I live in Texas and a beige leather is not gonna be any cooler in the summer than black leather...plus it will show the dirt. etc a heckuva lot more. Of course, I wouldn't get leather in the first place anyway.... ;)
  • Anybody out there looking at the 2012 Nissan Murano SL or have one? Any pros or cons you have discovered? Thanks for your tips.
    LE 2WD just purchased - $34495 price with Platinum, splash guards, floor mats. $3500 in Nissan rebates.

No dealer fees (no "inventory fee", no "documentation fee"), just the required legal taxes. Add taxes and it's $36k and change.

Didn't buy warranty or anything else; Santa Clara Nissan has the best prices / $0 deductible that I've seen. 8/100k is $1450-ish so I may jump on that.

SL + Navi + Splash guards + floor mats is $33450 from same dealer.
    Looking more and more at Nissan Gold $0 ded. warranties. Anyone have any better pricing than what Santa Clara Nissan has?
  • Greetings,

I was disappointed when researching to find thenlackmof submissions here, so here is doing my part. I purchased a 2012 SL AWD with mats and splash guards in the Denver area last Friday night for the following:

MSRP 39565
    Discount 9000
    Net Price 30565
    Dlr Fee 500
    Final Price 31065

I had to finance almost 20k of this from Nissan to receive the deal which included 3000 in publicized rebates, at a rate of 5%. It will be interesting to see how quickly we can get refinanced to a lower rate and see if the $500 finance rebate was worth it. The dealers in the front range were far apart on offers via email and phone. $7000 off MSRP was easy to obtain from most. Getting the extra two took some work. I used fitzmall online pricing as a gauge. Dealer's finance guy tried to fleece me though, as always. He added some safeguard nonsense, the dlr fee and incorrect sales tax, and then tried to sell the warranty. What a fraud. The deal was good though, and the car rocks. Hope this helps someone, good luck dealing!
  • Which dealership did you use?
  • Just purchased this 2012 LE AWD platinum package on Sept. 4 at Stevens Creek Nissan in San Jose, CA.

MSRP: 44,200 includes mats, spash guards, crossbar, door light illumination.
    Paying price: $35,613 + tax and DMV fee.

I also purchased the warranty and maintenance package (maybe overprice on this)

bumper to bumper warranty 7 years or 100k miles, and 5 years/60k miles all scheduled maintenance. Paying $3185.00
  • Just purchased Murano 2012 S AWD for $24,500 + $2200 (tax, DMV) in Virginia.
    MSRP price : $32,400

Dealer added Bluetooth in it too
  • Hi tdamisch, would you mind sharing which dealer you worked with? I am in Denver looking to purchase a murano. Thanks!
  • Hi, 2013 Nissan Murano LE with Platinum package and a few other extras, MSRP = 44,940. I am being offered for 41,714 (before taxes) and the 1500 Nissan rebate after that. I am also being waived wear and tear charges on my current Altima of 500 dollars and last 3 payments are forgiven. Do you guys think this is a good deal? This is in Bellevue, WA.
  • Not a bad deal for a 2013 model. How much is your total 3 forgiven payments?
    Will the total saving be around 7k?
  • Hi total payments = around 900. Total savings comes to around 6,100...
  • Hi guys, I plan to buy a 2013 SV+package or the 2012 SL

Here are the quotes I got recently.

Dealer #1
    2013 Nissan Murano 2WD SV
    MSRP: $36,860
    dealer 31,234+tax937+tag74+document489 OTD= $32734

2013 Nissan Murano 2WD SL
    MSRP: $39,695
    dealer 33,584+tax1007.52+tag74+document489 OTD = $35154.52

Dealer #2
    2013 Nissan Murano 2WD SV + package(Navigation, Bose Speaker, power liftgate)
    MSRP: $37,155
    Invoice: $34,501
    OTD: $32,901

What do you think, guys ?

Thanks.
  • wolfekmwolfekm Posts: 18
    edited March 2013
    Can anyone help? My head is spinning! Getting quotes on a 2013 Murano SL. Debating merits of paying cash or financing at 1.9% for 60 months. Am getting different answers from every dealer on what cash back is available for each option. Is there a standard St Patrick's Incentive from Nissan corporate or is each dealer doing their own thing (one said $250, another $1000)? Any thoughts on a good price for a base SL AWD (no additional options)? Thanks!
  • lefty54lefty54 Posts: 4
    Bought a holdover 2012 Murano AWD SL a couple weeks ago. The dealer had 2 silver and 2 black left. All were $8,000 of sticker. The black ones were nice but they looked like they would be hard to keep clean. Bought the silver. We wanted something that rides nice and is quiet. The Murano meets both requirements. And there doesn't seem to be anything new on the 2013's.

They offered a fair price on our trade-in and treated us very well. Got a $40,000 vehicle at a deep discount. Also got the Security Plus extended warranty for 7 years, 70,000 miles.
    Nissan of Santa Rosa, IIRC, also offers very competitive Nissan warranty pricing - you might check pricing with them (available all online; you just need to register) to see comparables and to check pricing.
  • whitallwhitall Posts: 187

I have a 2014 Nissan Murano that we purchased near Thanksgiving. It has 1800 miles as of today. I HATE having a black car. I am hoping I can trade it in and get the same car in a different color without taking much of a hit. I would consider a demo if it made it even.

Murano SL AWD with leather and Nav. I had them install remote start as well. Car is still perfect but it is always dirty (winter) and even before the snow it showed every smudge. I am in South Jersey. Any ideas on trade-in value or what a dealer might be able to do for me?

I think the rebates when I got it were better than they are now. I want a silver or blue but would even take white. I don't know if black is more desirable as far as the dealership goes and whether that would help me. We financed only 10k and we can pay it off early, so that's not really an issue.

I'm going to post this in the the 2014 prices and trade-in value forums also and see if anybody has any helpful ideas. Thanks.