Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Acura TSX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• alsc7alsc7 Member Posts: 13
    I can confirm that too; MF 0.0068 residual is 60% for 10K; 58% for 12K.

Al
  • witt168witt168 Member Posts: 23
    Hi cndnbkn/alsc7,

Thanks for the info.

Was quote as follow:

2008 TSX w/o tech for 36 month lease with 10K/year

$591.00 due at signing and $318.00 (tax included) monthly payement.

Tax at 8.25%.

Dealer will not budge anymore but I think this is a great deal and will pick up the car tomorrow.

Thanks guys.
  • kilnkiln Member Posts: 41
    Can you tell me what the price of the car was?

I was given $26630 and told the lease payments would be $329 (before taxes).

Seems high to me.
  • mematimemati Member Posts: 3
    Just leased a 2008 TSX Auto/Navi with $1,462 due at signing and $339/mo. (tax included) 36 month lease with 10K/year.
    Is this a good deal? :confuse:
  • minetmignonminetmignon Member Posts: 2
    I received an online quote of $28,405 from a dealership in Northern NJ for a 2008 TSX Auto w/ Navigation. The price includes destination and handling. Other fees haven't been discussed yet. Is this a good price? TIA.
  • nj2pa2ncnj2pa2nc Member Posts: 811
    if you read previous posts-some were able to get it for a lower price but than again others paid more. what goodies are they including: wheel locks, trunk tray, all-season mats, free oil changes, etc.
  • minetmignonminetmignon Member Posts: 2
    Ok I was quoted from another dealership today for $28,150 including destination for the 2008 TSX w/ Navigation. Plus:

Tax - $1970.50
    Tire tax - $7.50
    Documentation fee - $156
    Registration - $231
    Some other fee I forgot - $7.70

OTD: $30,522

The only goodie they're throwing in are the all-season mats. I guess it's a little better than the first offer I received.
    did you go back to the first dealer and see if they would beat that price. if not, try. I would ask for a few free oil changes. good luck-love my 06 6spd w. nav Milano red/eb tsx.
  • lilitarmellilitarmel Member Posts: 1
    A dealership in Northern VA quoted me a price of $26,800 +ttl for a 2008 TSX w/o navi. Is this a good deal, considering it's nearly year end and above invoice price by $170? I do get free lifetime oil changes.
  • biker4biker4 Member Posts: 746
    Without any subsidy from Honda a price around invoice is pretty good. I assume Honda will offer incentives as we get closer to the launch of the new TSX.
  • david250david250 Member Posts: 7
    i got quoted $26,880. i have a lease quote of $325/mo(all inclusive), $500dn, 10kmi, 36mo. does anyone know of a better deal? i think prices will continue to fall.

thanks,
  • crazy4acuracrazy4acura Member Posts: 14
    Hi,
    I got the following quote for a 2007 acura tsx with navi (new)
    the dealer is throwing in the following add-ons
    1. Rear spoiler
    2. all season mats
    3. trunk tray
    4. wheel locks
    5. mud guards

with DMV and other fees, I'm getting an OTD price of 29300
    is this a good deal?
  • flugelflugel Member Posts: 34
    What dealership in which city did you get that price? did that include freight or destination charge?

Did they try to double charge you for freight?

Did the figure include document preparation fee? what were the other incidental or hidden fees?

any other concessions made?

thanks,

steve
    destination and handling fees included ...document preparation fees was around $55 ...no hidden fees...my OTD, including everything was around 29300...

the only catch...this is a 2007 acura...instead of a 2008!!!

but since acura has not changed anything in TSX from 2007 to 2008...the car is almost the same...

is this a good price?
    sounds good even tho you did not write what your sales tax was. the rate here in North Carolina is now 3%. They are trying to make it 6.75% with no trade-in credit (hope it does not pass). the doc. fee in NC is $399.00 and then comes the personal property tax each year.
  • runnerguy1runnerguy1 Member Posts: 5
    I got quoted $27k for a 2008 w/o NAV. This included destination but not tax and license. Is that too high? I was also looking for a new 2007 TSX since the only difference is passenger seat isn't power and child safety locks. Any hints on a good price. (In California 8.25%)
    sounds ok...I got quoted 28k for 2008 with navi in california...but then realized without much difference between 2007 and 2008 models...it wasnt worth paying 1K extra..so went in with 2007...taxes vary in california...from 7.75% to 8.25% depends on ur county...
    yeah...California sucks..when it comes to taxes....
    Where did you get that quoted? I figured NAV adds $2k to the price so maybe I can get down to 26k w/o NAV. I am in northern LA county. :confuse:
  • flugelflugel Member Posts: 34
    I just bought at dealer in Chantilly, VA.

It was a car with Nav and they reduced doc fee to $100 from $399 and including freight I paid $27,700 plus tags and tax and licensing.

They have alot of existing cars in stock. E-mail privately if you decide to buy and I can fill you in.
    Was that on a 08 model? That's a really good price if for an 08. They must be really willing to deal if they dropped the doc fee that much - altho the norm for No VA is 299 not 399.

The current round of incentives expire today so look for new ones soon.
  • pdhaliapdhalia Member Posts: 1
    Been looking for best deal on TSX with navigation and got price of $27,838 plus my fees and taxes. Went on www.acurasearch.com got my price through them, but they told me special 2.9% financing over today. I brought the car but is this true and has anybody else got the car cheaper?
  • punkyjunior895punkyjunior895 Member Posts: 33
    Word on the forums around is saying that April will be the time to get an Acura. Both TL and TSX going to change, so basically they need to clear out lot of inventory. Word is incentives are going to be >2000K some claiming hints as much as 4000K off TL's
  • armishanksarmishanks Member Posts: 14
    April may be a good time, but you may be severely limited on color, navi and transmission options by then.
    remember mine is a 2007 with nav...for a 2008..there are no factory incentives as yet...so the dealer might not be willing to go down...I live in the bay area..sunnyvale...and this was the standard quote around...around LA, there was keyes acura that u might wanna check..they offer some good deals...
  • alexdellalexdell Member Posts: 4
    My girlfriend is looking to trade-in her 2003 Nissan Altima 2.5S for a 2006 Acura Tsx. She would like to buy one this week. The problem is that she can't seem to find the title for her car. I think NJ takes up to 4 weeks to get a duplicate title.

Can a dealership get a replacement title faster? Does she have any other options other than to wait for the duplicate title from DMV?
    Check with AAA. They might be able to provide you with forms.
  • needanewcar4needanewcar4 Member Posts: 2
    I leased a 2008 TSX auto without navi in November, 2007.
    Vehicle price = $26,333.00 + DMV fee of $28.00
    Residual value=$17,027.40
    Acquisition fee = $595.00
    12,000 miles, no cap cost reduction, 36 months
    Monthly payment=$333.73 includes sales tax of $25.43

Dealer: Planet Acura of Downey (SoCal) which moved to Buena Park last week. Use the internet sales department salesman. Excellent leasing experience. :shades:
  • artier75artier75 Member Posts: 5
    what is the name of the dealer who quoted 28,150 w/nav in north jersey.I can't get close to that quote the best I got was $29,314 but also includes the wood kit.I looking to buy in about 2 weeks.By the way did you buy the car at that price.
    Artie R
    What dealer is quoting $28,405 in northern new jersey for tsx w/nav
    Is that price with taxes, documentation, destination, etc.? I just got quoted 2008 TSX base (non navi) for $28750 out the door. Is that a good price?
    That does not seem like a good deal I got 2 quotes with nav plus wood trim kit $365.00 on acura site for $29,314 & $29,355 this does include destination fee it does not include tax, doc&tire fee 1 quote from (wayne acura)the other (montclair acura)
    Artie
  • christine1227christine1227 Member Posts: 2
    Hi everyone! Went to a Miami dealer just to get some ideas and a feel for the car. They said they only had 4 left and quoted me 27,000 for the car, but this does NOT include tax, tag, and title. Including all that would put me around 29,000 out the door. I would think there is some wiggle room... thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks!
    Hi Christine
    Take the deal now if you can get it.bottom line price for that car is $28,500 cost to the dealer including delivery charge plus tax tags doc fee tire fee lowest price in new jersey $31,414 out the door if you can get $29,000 grab it now good luck.
    Artie
    That seems like a good price especially given the fact that the subsidy is no longer available and that FL dealers don't seem to deal much.
  • christine1227christine1227 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the replies! The thing is I kind of would like to negotiate the offer more... the dealer just blurted 27,000 out before I even got the chance to put my first offer out. Considering the 2008 models HAVE been out for a few months now - yet there are STILL 2007 models on the lot (wouldn't this mean that the 07 models have been in inventory for a rather long period of time and dealers would be willing to get them off the lot?) COULD I get this car for a less than 27,000? They have even more reason to move cars with the 2009 models being reported to come out in May or so...
    Any help is appreciated! Thanks again!
  • amad1amad1 Member Posts: 123
    I just recieved a price quote of $26,300+ Tax and fees. (which by the way are astronomical out here) for the above listed car. I live in the Silicon (expensive) Valley. Is this a good price? What are others getting in Northern California.
  • eights38eights38 Member Posts: 145
    amad1 - Do you put between 10,000 and 15,000 miles per year on your car? If so, I would definitely recommend leasing a 2008 Acura TSX - the leases are phenomenal (nationally advertised lease of $299 with a $605 capitalized cost reduction based on 36 months with 10,000 miles per year and excellent credit) and the lease interest rate is 0.84%. If you need more help, please feel free to reply or shot me an email.
    Artie - Sounds like you are getting aggressive numbers, but could probably do a little bit better in NJ. I would recommend leasing this vehicle if you drive between 10,000 and 15,000 miles per year. If you need more help, please feel free to reply or email me.
    I really don't want to lease because I plan on my driving my next car for at least 10-11 years. Also, I put 12-16K a year on my car. I have good credit but not excellent credit.

Thanks though, Its definately something to consider, I will look into it.
    why do you recommend leasing over buying-just wondering since I have read others saying alot of things against leasing. I know it is not a good thing for me as I average 30,000 miles a year but I do buy new cars every 2-3 years.
    nj2pa2nc - I would recommend leasing over buying a 2008 Acura TSX because the lease money factor equates to an interest rate under 1.0%, 0.84% to be exact! A lease is typically only beneficial for an individual that drive 10,000 to 15,000 miles per year which is clearly not in your best interest. If you have any more questions, please reply or email me.
    no questions for you just a thank you for your reply-appreciate it.
    Any time...
  • cameljockecameljocke Member Posts: 9
    Guys...this is a different year with the 2009s coming out. I want an '08 but really want to wait as much as possible to get the best deal. I don't care much for the redesign because I feel that the 2008 model has all the kinks/issues worked out of it - real best bang for the buck.

How long do you think I can push off the purchase of an '08 and still find some on the lots? How long after the 08s arrived were the 07s still available?

Any info would be much appreciated.
  • depeche2depeche2 Member Posts: 2
    Why wait? By all accounts the inventories are low and dwindling and no more are being made. Best time to buy may have already passed.
  • nchengncheng Member Posts: 4
    San Jose, CA...no Navi, quote 26000 + tax + fees (10%), so 28600 otd..
    How is this price? worth buying?
    San Jose, CA...no Navi, quote 26000 + tax + fees (10%), so 28600 otd..
    How is this price? worth buying

The quote I got was $25,997 plus tax and fees for the same car.
  • cassandra999cassandra999 Member Posts: 7
    What do you think of Black '04 Auto TSX w/ Nav 96,308 miles for $14,992? It looks like a good price but it's because it's high miles. How worried should I be about the mileage? Are there any concerns with this 04 model that I should know about? Thanks. :confuse:
  • kira08kira08 Member Posts: 6
    Just been to couple of dealers this week in NJ! TSX with Navi both of them offered for Invoice price with Destination $28,499, carbon grey pearl.
    is it a good deal to close or wait for '09 to arrive in April to close a deal.
    Fianancing option around 5.6% APR with excellent credit.
    any suggestions?
    kira08 - Which dealers are you working with? I can assure you that the 2009 model will not be discounted as much as the 2008, but the improvement in residual value might make it a better deal in the long run. If you need more help, please feel free to email me or reply.