Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler Pacifica Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• twoof1twoof1 Member Posts: 308
    The current money factor and residual for a 36 month lease on the Pacifica are as follows:
    Money factor: .00165 (3.96%)with top tier credit
    36 month residual: 53%
    These numbers are good through the end of July.
    Anyone is eligible for the $1,000.00 lease credit until 7/30/03. You do not have to be a current Chrysler owner (you need to read the small type on their website)
  • boiler1boiler1 Member Posts: 56
    Were those lease parameters available in June?
    Yes the same lease parameters applied in June and were carried over to July with no changes
  • rmhenry1rmhenry1 Member Posts: 4
    Wow! I hope I didn't get the best Pacifica deal, or everyone will hate me. I got mine 10 days ago and sticker was 36,250 but got it for 6000 off MSRP! Everything except navigation and sun roof. I have been thrilled with it thus far. About the only disappointment is gas mileage is below listed MPG - we got 16.4 MPG on the first tank (mostly around town), but was hoping for more. Also, acceleration could be better. Handles like a charm. No regrets.
  • foxgofoxgo Member Posts: 27
    I spoke to the dealership yesterday, as I am closing in on choosing the Pacifica FWD over the Volvo V70 wagon (now that my wife saw one up close in our neighborhood yesterday, and loved it!). A couple of strange things:

a) In the posts on these boards regarding demos, everyone seems to have said that the demos available have very little mileage on them. When I inquired of my dealership, I was told that demos can have up to 5,000 miles, and that their demos are not used for test-drives, but rather by sales managers who drive them to and from work, thus putting on a few thousand miles! I would be willing to buy a demo with 100 miles, but not to buy one that has 3,000-4,000 miles!

b) I hope that Chrysler will consider extending some of their offers that all expire on July 31st. I cannot get my act together by next week to sign a deal, yet my voucher for the free NAV system, along with the promos for $1,000 lease loyalty/nonloyalty all expire by 7/31/03. When it is time to sign, I will see what the story is. I would hope that Chrysler (and/or the dealership) will not let me walk over an expired NAV system voucher...they are still hot to get close to their 5,000 cars/month goal, I hope!

c) The dealership (which also owns another Chrysler dealership a few towns away) has some conflicting ads in the newspaper. They both are advertising a FWD Pacidica, MSRP $31,230, 36-month, $1699 due at signing, but one is for $339/month lease and the other is for $359/month lease. I need to call their bluff, because if all things are equal, I want to know why they are leasing the same car, advertisied in the same newspaper, for such a big difference!

Also, since I am leaning towards the FWD Pacifica, I would like to have some feedback from anyone who has one. I like AWD, but I am hoping that the combination of having ABS brakes, traction control, and how heavy the vehicle is, that AWD would not be necessary! Any comments?
  • ms_mayorms_mayor Member Posts: 113
    I have the FWD version, foxgo. I live in central NJ.

The AWD simply didn't seem practical for a number of reasons. First, its not all-time AWD...my understanding is the AWD kicks in only when needed. For me here in NJ, that might only be on a snowy day in the winter when normally I'd be safely cocooned at home eating cheese doodles and watching the snow fall.

Second, I've owned FWD before and found it to be more than adequate in snowy conditions. The FWD combined with traction control is more than sufficient for my normal driving habits (stay-at-home mom and taxi driver for my kids).

I felt that saving approx. 200lbs in curb weight and almost $1800 was a good deal in taking FWD over AWD.

Hope that helps.
  • fish29fish29 Member Posts: 1
    I have an invoice for $36,000 fully loaded (heated seats, nav, dvd). Any ideas what Chrysler will not take? Can I offer $30,000 and be confident? Sounds like there are alot going for 5-7K off MSRP. My MSRP was $39,000.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence on the FWD! I was originally interested in only the AWD, until I saw the price difference. Here is another question for you, since you have the FWD:

My wife's major issue in getting a new car is regarding whether or not it will roll backwards when stopped on a hill at a light. Her VW does NOT roll backwards, but my car (Ford Escape AWD) and many other types of cars do as well. I was recently told by a Volvo dealer that it is related to the mechanics of AWD, and that FWD vehicles will not roll back.

Does your FWD Pacifica roll backwards in this situation? My wife will not drive a car that has that rolling-back feeling, there are lots of hills in our area (Westchester, NY) and she gets scared driving a car that will roll backwards when stopped on an incline.

(I test-drove the AWD Pacifica myself recently, and it DOES roll backwards.)
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    Beep-beep-beep! The moving truck is here to take this discussion to our new What Did You Pay? board.

If you have subscribed to this discussion, the move should not interfere with your subscriptions.

Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience! Any questions can be emailed to me.

Thanks!
  • ms_mayorms_mayor Member Posts: 113
    Gee, to be quite honest, I never really paid attention to that at all. I'm guessing that it means it doesn't roll forward, because I would imagine I'd be aware of having to constantly (a) keep the brake on while starting to accelerate on a hill and (b) keeping a close watch on traffic to my rear to make sure no one stops too close.

Of course, where I live (central NJ) there's not a lot of hilly driving. Mostly flat.

I'll have to pay attention to that in three weeks when we take our trip to the Poconos...lots of hilly driving there.

I really think your wife will like the car. I get up every day wondering where I can drive it, and grin everytime I get in. Chrysler couldn't have made it more perfect for me if they'd called me up and asked for my input when it was designed.
    $30K probably won't get it but you may be able to finish a deal around $33K or $34K. Good luck.
    I don't know why they are calling some of them demos either, mine had 16 miles on it when I bought it and 10 of them were from my test drive! For $6000 off msrp, they can call it anything they want! They had one there today with every single available option - and still $6000 off msrp - no questions asked!
    Hey Fish - $30K should get it. Mine is AWD, leather. Had sticker of 36,250 and got it for 30,250! Enjoying it to the max. Ask them if they have any demos, like they called mine. I am in California and the dealers all seem pretty hungry out here. Now is a great time to buy a car.
  • nieberg1nieberg1 Member Posts: 1
    2 weeks ago mig1mig1 posted:
    "found an offer for a Chrysler Visa Card with a $500.00 value upon purchase or lease of a Pacifica."
    Anyone know of this card and how to apply?
    Also, anyone know of a dealer selling these low milage demos in the CT, NY or NJ region? Looking to buy in next 2 weeks. You can e-mail replies directly to me if you'd like at owen_nieberg@helios-nyc.com
    Thanks!
  • mig1mig1mig1mig1 Member Posts: 6
    I did buy the Pacifica on the demo plan--6K off of the Sticker. Nearly fully loaded, plus a 100K extended warranty OUT THE DOOR for under 35K. According to all the dealers I checked with, Chrysler has a program where they put specific cars in their "demo" program which gives the dealer a huge rebate back from the manufacturer. Generally these demos are fully loaded or pretty close to it, and they are just another way of incentivizing the dealer/customer in an effort to move these cars.

If you check around with the dealers in your area, you should be able to find a number of these cars in that program.

Be aware: These cars are NOT subject to the $1000.00 loyalty rebate. At least thats what my dealer told me. He produced a piece of paper from Chrysler saying that the demos weren't eligible for that rebate. I don't know if that's literally true, but I was NOT able to get that rebate. These cars are also NOT eligible for the free navigation certificates that were mailed out to select people a few weeks back.

If anyone out there has info to the contrary, I'd love to know....but in answer to the above post....just call your local dealers and ask them what cars they have in the demo program

Good luck--so far LOVE this car!!
  • b25nutb25nut Member Posts: 202
    From today's Car Connection:

Trying to disengage from what it calls “incentive addiction,” Chrysler launched the 2004-model Pacifica sport wagon in April clean of costly inducements. Sales lagged and, in June, Pacifica was reluctantly added to the handout wagon, says Automotive News. Chrysler vehicle owners buying a Pacifica get $1000, and switchers with competitive vehicles get a free navigation system priced at $1595. Dealers, pressing hard to keep abreast of GM and Ford rivals, last week were offered a $3000 incentive for each Pacifica they bought for their demo pools.
    Don't listen to the dealerships who are boasting that the Pacificas are moving better than we think...they are all hungry to make a deal!

Maybe because it is the end of the month, or maybe because Chrysler is itching to make their sales quotas, but these dealerships are hot to make a deal!

My wife finally got to test-drive the FWD Pacifica yesterday. She told them that we were not ready to make any deals this week, since we have to first try to get out of our current lease.

Today they called back, asking if we are ready to sit down and make a deal, that they have lots in stock. We told them that it was not happening this week, and they mentioned that our free NAV system voucher will expire on 07/31/03. We told them that they will have to honor that deal into August or we are not willing to buy the car, that it is a dealbreaker! They said that although Chrysler will not honor it past 7/31/03 (I disagree...if Chrysler wants to move this car, they will extend it into August...we just got the voucher a week ago), they will do what they have to do to make it work, even if that means lowering the price of the car by the $1595.00 cost of the NAV system!

It is dealtime people, anyone out there who wants this car should put on their negotiating hats and start lowballing, who knows how low they will go to sell these cars?
  • captnrogercaptnroger Member Posts: 7
    We looked at one briefly before quickly deciding it wasn't big enough to haul two kids and two big dogs. Seemed like a very nice car. We didn't drive it but was impressed with the look/feel. I still have yet to see one on the road though (I live in Columbus, OH). I bet come fall you'll be able to steal one of these!
    After lurking on the Pacifica board for awhile, we finally pulled the trigger and purchased a Pacifica today.
    We leased our Pacifica for 36 month's and 15,000 miles per year. The low money factor and high residual combined with the $1,000.00 incentive were to good to pass up.
    We ended up a little over $5,000.00 under MSRP (MSRP $36,465.00 Cap cost $31,200.00). I had an excellent sales experience and if anyone in so. California is interested in the dealer and contact info, send me an email. I was in and out of the dealership in 45 minutes and that included a thorough inspection, test drive, paper work signing and car introduction. This is without a doubt the smoothest, quickest car purchase transaction I have ever experienced.
    I will post my impressions of the vehicle over in the general Pacifica board once I get a few miles on it.
    So far, so good!
  • pfschimpfschim Member Posts: 29
    Hey, just picked up a Brilliant Black Crystal/Dark Slate Grey cloth AWD Pacifica (no NAV, NO DVD).

Experience was good, I had cross shopped the Murano SL, Infiniti FX35 and Chrys T&C for about a month before pulling the trigger on the Pacifica.

We paid 29,240. Got the $1k rebate, but did not hear anything about an offer for NAV, although I am not unhappy, I read maps just fine ;=)

Hoping for a better experience than with my 99 300M, nice car in concept, but I had bad early experiences with the dealer and in the end the car was a bit too rattle trappy for my taste and Chryslers efforts at being an upscale mark. So, we'll just have to see about this one.

Anyway, the Pac will be our new family ride (replaces a '96 Windstar) and my daily ride is an Infiniti G35, so I will have somewhere else to hide if the darned thing does not live up to expectations.

Hoping for the best though .. Happy Driving to All
  • revkarevka Member Posts: 1,750
    twoolf- Congrats on finally making the purchase! And thanks for the leasing information. We look forward to hearing more....

pfschim - Congrats on your new Pacifica, and thanks for sharing the details. Btw, here's our main Chrysler Pacifica discussion where you can share notes with other owners and shoppers. Please keep us posted on your ownership experience.

Happy motoring!

Revka
    Host
    Hatchbacks & Wagons Boards
    It's funny because my daily ride is G35 also. So we are a Pacifica & G35 family!
  • pfschimpfschim Member Posts: 29
    hey twoof1, good for you and the G35, its such a great car isn't it ?.

I'm sure that I will come to enjoy the Pacific. It will certainly grab my interest more than the Windstar ever did (what a rickety buggy !) but it'll never be as fun to drive as my G.

I know my wife will appreciate the move up from the Windstar, but I think that I'll stick to the G for most of my driving.

Happy driving to you
  • kalathiparambikalathiparambi Member Posts: 18
    My dealer up here in Toronto doesn't know anything about the Nav system rebate.

Does it say anything about only being applicable in the US? ...And where do I get one? :) I'm hoping they will honour it in Canada.
  • garlicraidergarlicraider Member Posts: 1
    Like some many other new owners, I also purchased a demo. I purchased my wife a molten red Pacifica with AWD, Nav, Leather, and DVD for $37,770 out the door. The dealership even through in an aftermarket U-Connect and the paint and leather warranty for 5 years. I can't complain about this deal especially living in the Bay Area(CA) where everything is so expensive.
  • commofficercommofficer Member Posts: 50
    Just thought I would give some input here. I paid $27,500 for my AWD Pacifica. It's silver with the dark gray interior. I had them install aftermarket light dove gray leather instead of the velour seating which looks great. It's the family car and we love it. It's quick, relative to other 5800lb vehicles, and handles great with a solid ride. I just had back surgery 2 months ago and the 10 way power seats are great. The 17" wheels give it a smooth ride over bumpy roads which is all we have in Oklahoma. We did not opt for any options on the car other than the leather so it's as stripped as you can get it. The basic package of options is really good for this price range. I still wish we would have ordered it with a couple more things like the full size spare and factory leather with the light color interior but we also had the "demo" carrot put infront of us. It had 44 miles on it when we got it which is not much of a demo in my view.
    We replaced a 1998 Ford Windstar, which was great until it hit 95,000 miles. I'm not happy with Ford now due to their total hands off approach to customer support. I am hoping for a much better experience with Chrysler.
    I bought my Pacifica from Bob Moore Chrysler in Oklahoma City and had a really good experience. I knew more about the car and it's development than the sales force but that's the difference between an enthusiast and someone doing their job.
    We are also getting less than the 17 mpg listed which is disturbing but I am hoping for it to increase. We are taking a 2,000 mile trip in 2 weeks so I will update with a long trip review.

Phil
    Oklahoma City, OK
    It sounds like you got a GREAT deal on your "Demo" Pacifica, considering that the base prices on an AWD are $32,300 MSRP/$29,602 Invoice.

I was told by dealers I met with that Demos can have up to 5,000 miles, that they are used by the sales managers to drive to/from work! 44 miles is nothing, I would almost expect to find 44 miles on a new car since factories usually randomly select vehicles to be tested as part of their quality control procedures.

I would not expect much better customer support from Chrysler, based on the postings I have been reading on these boards!
  • b25nutb25nut Member Posts: 202
    I don't think any auto manufacturer has done a better job engineering a new vehicle than Chrysler has done with the Pacifica. If anyone from Chyrsler is listening in to this forum, however, you need to better educate your dealers and sales force! Today our local paper did an article about our local Chrysler dealer and the owner was quoted as saying that the Pacifica is manufactured from 40% German made parts!
        I visited five Chrysler dealerships before buying my Pacifica and at every one I spent most of my time educating them about what a great vehicle the Pacifica is. What has happened to the salesmen that used to do their homework?
  • rcf8000rcf8000 Member Posts: 619
    I wasn't aware that salesmen EVER did their homework. Very few salesmen have an enthusiast's interest in cars, from my experience. To them, cars are just "units" to be moved. I suppose there are exceptions, but in 45 years of buying new cars I've never seen a salesman who knew as much as I did, with the possible exception of a BMW salesman who took me on a 100 MPH test ride on a crowded urban freeway!
  • tex84tex84 Member Posts: 2
    I’ve been lurking here for the past several months; now it's my turn to share:
    My spouse has been wanting a new car for the 6 yr old and 18 mth old. Minivans were definitely out. She saw the Pacifica in Style magazine and fell in love.

So, after much research (thanks to y’all!) and hemming and hawing, we decided to go and take a look.

After reviewing the lot, found one we really liked. Talked the talk and got the following:
    AWD Midnight Blue, NAV, DVD, Sunroof, 17’ Chrome, Infinity sound, Pwr lift gate, 6-CD, Full size spare and had them throw in roof racks for $35,550 plus TTL.. About 98% of Invoice.

While not a great deal, we are quite pleased. Less then 1.5 hrs from start to finish and no hard sell.
    Congratulations on your Pacifica!
    Welcome to the family.
    Please post your impressions after a few miles.
    Welcome to Town Hall, and thanks for sharing your purchase experiences.

In the Helpful Links on the left side of this page, you'll find a direct link to our main Chrysler Pacifica discussion, where you can share notes with other Pacifica owners and enthusiasts. We look forward to hearing more about your ownership experiences.... Thanks for your participation!

Revka
    Host
  • ruskiruski Member Posts: 1,566
    Went to check out Pacifica, really just for a test drive at a local dealer in South Florida. One thing after another, we were talking about buying it.

We still have a Lexus RX300 lease with 2+ years remaining.

The sales guy was very nice and welcoming at the beginning and through the test drive.

Then we talked about finding ways to turn in the RX300 and getting a Pacifica. He said that they would take RX300 if we gave them ~$7,000 down. Yeah, right!

Then we said forget about the Lexus, we will find our own way to trade the lease (like LeaseTrader.com) - what are you going to sell us the Pacifica for?

He noticeably cooled off.

When we asked to see which cars he had with which options he offered that we just go outside and look at all of them by ourselves. On a nice 90 degree morning.

Eventually he came out with us but was aloof.

He said that they had 38 Pacificas on the lot. "But that's because they are selling so well that Chrysler gives them so many"

I think we were the only potential customers at that dealership this morning. The place was dead.

When I mentioned that some people have been known to get ~$6K off on Pacificas, he laughed. He said he could get maximum $2K off.

Later on he told me that there were no rebates. I asked about the demo pool program - he said that they had only one Pacifica on demo program and it was a stripper.

We ended up leaving. He did not ask for our phone number.

Later on we priced a Pacifica on CarsDirect.com with the options that we wanted for $29,510 (FWD, power rear hatch + entertainment system, no leather, no NAV, no moonroof, no HIDs). More than $1,000 under invoice. Is that a good deal?

P.S. Chrysler dealers always act like they are not interested in selling cars. I had the same experience when looking for another 300M some time ago - I ended up getting a TL-S mostly because an Acura dealer really wanted to sell the car while the Chrysler guys were turning up their noses. What's up with that?
  • maxmommaxmom Member Posts: 62
    I took my Pacifica in to have the splash guards installed last Friday and was talking to the owner. He has two Pacificas on the lot (one white and one green, neither loaded). He said, if anyone asked me, that he could take $3000. off of MSRP, authorized by Chrysler.

I'm in rural Tennessee. If you're interested, e-mail me and I'll get you their number.
  • commofficercommofficer Member Posts: 50
    I have posted the price I paid above and the dealer I used. Your dealer falls into the idiot category and should not be worked with again. It's sort of funny but I won't buy a Honda because of the same kind of experience. Please call around Florida and especially the out-state dealers and they should work with you better. My AWD car stickered for $32,300 with no options but I added aftermarket leather for something like $1400 (which is a lot but hey I want the leather).
    They took $3000 off for the demo program and then gave me $1500 off for some incentive program.
    Basically I told them that they could have my crappy 1998 Windstar worth something like $3200 and I wanted a check for $8800 to pay off my car loan.
    In other words I got the car plus a check for $5600 for $33,300 with the only option being leather. The car has loads of standard stuff.

You should be able to get a demo AWD Pacifica for less than $28000 or someone is making too much profit.
    Sounds like "Maxmom" has had the same experience as me. Call and find a dealer that will work with you and you will be pleased.

Phil
    but the local dealers have 30 Pacificas on their lots on average (some have 25, some have 40)
    That deal seems too good to be true! All of those rebates and the car cash from the trade-in don't seem to add up.

I know that Chrysler heavily discounts cars in the DEMO program, but to get a $33,700 car for $27,700 seems unheard of!

Then again, the dealers don't seem to be thinking of the bottom line when selling the Pacifica, they just care about recording a sale (I guess they let Chrysler work out the numbers, and reimburse them for any sales below invoice). It is no wonder that Chrysler's earnings are horrible when they do their quarterly reporting!
  • pqpacificapqpacifica Member Posts: 1
    My wife and I are proud owners (12 days now) of a Butane Blue FWD model with leather, cargo convenience package and power lift gate. The sticker price was $32,800. The car was not a demo; it had only 7 miles on the odometer. We were given $6000 off the sticker price without any effort from Rancho Auto Group Chrysler, Jeep, Kia, etc... in San Diego (Clairemont Mesa Blvd for those in the area). We traded in a '98 Rodeo and got $4500 for it. We were given the Rancho Auto Group name from carsdirect.com. The dealer web site showed some 70 Pacificas on the lot. Chrylser is incenting them to move these things, but I don't know if there's a specific program running. We got a great deal on a beautiful "sport tourer" and are trying not to get door dings in all the parking lots. We're looking forward to a long drive up the California coast in the near future. Bye.
  • jjgittesjjgittes Member Posts: 54
    A dealer in SoCal has been advertising two demonstrater AWD Pacificas for $26.5k each. Big difference from the $41k one I saw sitting in front of a dealer a while ago. Maybe the $41k one had $15k worth of leather, electronics, other stuff??? Geez, my 40inch Sony in my living room was only $2k.
  • gghuskergghusker Member Posts: 7
    I would love some advice from current Pacifica owners. We were ready to order an 04 Lincoln Navigator for me to drive when I saw a Pacifica. I did some research, took a test drive and really liked it. My husband is less than thrilled with me- he's a Ford/Lincoln guy through and through. I like the idea of a smaller vehicle that still gives me AWD and room for passengers. Any help in convincing him that this would be an OK route to go? Also, have a bid on a fully-loaded Inferno Red for about $750 below dealer invoice. Is this a decent price according to your experiences? I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!!!
    You may also want to post (copy/paste) your question/s in our main Chrysler Pacifica discussion, which has a little more traffic than this discussion. Good luck. ;-)

Revka
    Host
  • al001al001 Member Posts: 2
    We bought an AWD Pacifica "demo" with leather and sat radio prep for 28730 before taxes etc. MSRP was 33905. We've had it for 3 weeks with about 3000 mostly highway miles and we love it. No problems. 20.3 mpg.
    I am exploring a possibility to finance a Pacifica. What would be currently considered a good interest rate on a Pacifica for 72 months? Someone quoted me 10.13% which seems like WAY too high. I have a good credit too.
    Ruski - My bank here in Indiana has a 72 month loan at 5.87% APR and a special on 60 months at 4.9% APR. If you have good credit I wouldn't mess around with 10%!
    Run away from that financing deal as fast as possible!!

You should be able to get in the low 4's depending on credit and term of contract.

Chrysler is also offering some great lease deals on the Pacifica (53% residual & 3.9% money factor) if you are interested in that approach.
  • arrowmmarrowmm Member Posts: 1
    I am trying to choose between a xc90 and a pacifica and the xc90 dealer will not budge at all. I like the pacifica except the "no get up and go" but I want to drive it again to be sure. I am looking at the awd dvd nav heated seats and am getting quoted 41k. I see on the board where there are several purchases of about the same car for 35k. My dealer told me when I said I wanted to pay 36k that "there was only 2k profit in it and he couldn't" Now after reading this board I want to tell him to pound sand and try another dealer. Would you agree?
  • alg65alg65 Member Posts: 6
    I find it helpful when someone describes their full buying experience/pricing to include: price, options, relation to invoice if possible, and especially the trade-in deal and financing. We know the dealer can make money in several ways. He can give you less than you deserve on a trade-in but a better price on the car as an example. I used the Edmunds.com car valuation calculator and Chrysler's also. On 7/31/03, I purchased a FWD PAC with 1.5k miles on it( dealer wife was using mint vehicle)with leather, DVD, moonroof, GPS, power door, chrome wheels, 6 speaker sound system, all but the engine and seat heater, uconnect phone, and full spare tire. The dealer gave me $1.5k above edmunds.com car valuation for trading in my 99 loaded Sienna XLE w/ 57k miles on it and priced the PAC for invoice. I financed rest for 3.99% for 60 months with my credit card company
    A suggestion: I went to Chrysler's home page to see the inventory of the various dealers in the area to get a sense of how many they have on their lots etc. Shop at least a couple of dealers to see how anxious they are to sell or not sell. I wind up at a dealer in a pretty small city who was anxious for a sale. Good luck. PS. Did I say we are in love with this vehicle.
    I agree with alg65. You have to do your homework and shop around. It is increasingly difficult for dealers these days to fool people like your dealer tried to do to you. There is just too much information out there on the internet for consumers who will bother to do the research. Look at the Edmunds TMV feature for new cars. I just priced out a fully loaded AWD Pacifica and the sticker came to $41,335.00 the invoice price was $37,625.00. That leaves $3,710.00 pfrofit for the dealer. However they are selling well below invoice due to unpublished incentives from Chrysler. If you also look at the "Incentives & Rebates" page for the Pacifica, it shows a $2,000.00 marketing support incentive from Chrysler to the dealers. You should be able to get the car for $4,500-6,000.00 under sticker. It pays to do your homework and to shop around. If you are sold on this one in stock, I would print out all this information and take it to the dealer. Ask to speak to either the sales manager or the fleet sales person. Present your case and see where it goes.
    Good Luck!
    I believe the $2,000 is the money that the dealer will automatically get from Chrysler for just selling the car. Go to Edmunds's incentives page and look up Pacifica. This dealer is playing games with you, he is not even trying to make any deals.
  • deezldubdeezldub Member Posts: 15
    Been looking for a larger vehicle than my Jetta Wagon, and was leaning to the Toureg...Anyway after realizing that my dealer, and VW aren't even close to being able to service a new model, started looking, and I think Pacifica is the one...
    Looking at a virtually loaded pacifica, and was wondering if there was any new incentives that are rumored or are starting or stopping?

The Demo program is hinted at in the local ads, but are shown on lease pricing. Haven't seen the dealer, but figured I'd get equipped with information before I see him.

Is the Demo discount off of MSRP or invoice.
    Invoice is 37517 and MSRP is 41200. I would be happy with 6K off of the 41,200 and a good trade offer, but would be even happier if the 6K was true value and it applied to a number closer to the 37,517...

Anyone get a great deal on a loaded Pacifica??

Also, are any of the factory options dealer do-able if they are not on the vehicle, specifically the full size spare, and the cargo group are missing at most of the dealers in the area...
This discussion has been closed.