Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Acura TSX Owners: Meet the Members

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited March 2014 in Acura
Please take a moment to introduce yourself and share some details about your TSX!

My name is KarenS and I am the host of the Edmunds.com Owners Clubs. Please let me know what discussions
you would like to see in your Club folder. I will create them ASAP. You may want to take a look through the other
clubs to get ideas for discussions.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

KarenS/Host/Owners Clubs

Comments

• fedlawmanfedlawman Member Posts: 3,118
    I'm Brian and I've been around the Edmunds.com boards for a couple of years now (mostly in the SUV area until recently). I live and work in the Seattle area and have been a car enthusiast (and sometime autoXer) for most of my 30 something years.

I bought my Milano Red 6-speed last weekend (June 2nd) after my 3rd test drive.

I tested the 325i, G35, Saab 9-3, IS300, etc. several times over the last few months and ultimately, didn't feel that any of these machines had as complete a package as the TSX.

Sure, some were a little more stylish, and some were marginally quicker, but overall, the TSX had the best combination of performance, style, comfort, amenities, and value of them all...plus Honda quality and reliability.

My favorite things about the TSX?

Driving dynamics (precise gearbox, light accurate steering) and the cockpit (tan leather/wood trim, purple instruments, quality materials and switchgear).

This is one terrific car!

I am also the proud owner of a 2002 Buick Rendezvous, which is a comfortable and luxurious family hauler, but not the most thrilling driving machine. The TSX is the perfect 2nd car for me.
  • geoschageoscha Member Posts: 3
    ...and this new TSX owners' board prompted me to join in. I picked up my black on black 6-speed (non-navi) on 5/31.

I too drove the 3-series, A4, G35, 9-3, and IS, and I agree that the TSX offered the best combination of quality, reliability, features, performance, and cost. And there's something to be said for its uniqueness; there aren't hundreds of them driving around (yet).

Just wanted to say thanks to all you posters for your opinions. The discussions on the TSX (and other Edmunds boards) were very helpful in my shopping and negotiations, and I got a great car for a great price.
  • icstarsicstars Member Posts: 18
    I researched this purchase extensively. Some might say I tend to overdo things like this, but I'm so thrilled with my TSX that all the time and effort was well worth it.

I originally started looking at Camry, Accord, Altima...disheartened, I moved on to other areas of the car market, driving A4, 9-3 vector, WRX. I almost bought the vector before the TSX was available; I'm glad that didn't happen now.

After two test drives, I knew the TSX was the car for me. Stylish, unqiue, elegant, sporty and fuel efficient. I was thrilled to find a dealer that actually had six manual trans TSXs on the lot to compare.

I have a meteor silver (quartz interior) 6-speed with nav. The nav is quite useful. Having survived the first few weeks (during which it's easy to become momentarily engrossed with the screen instead of the road), I now pay no more attention to it while moving than any other control, and the world is a safer place ; )

I might have traded it in had I been offered a decent price (which no dealer came close), but I still own my 93 Jeep Wrangler 5-speed (stock I4 engine). I'll probably keep it for muddy outings to the state park with my dog and snowstorms.
  • id888id888 Member Posts: 12
    but I don't care. My nighthawk black pearl/parchement TSX 6MT non-navi is a pleasure. After testing the A4 and 93 Arc, the TSX had the whole package for the best value.

It certainly has more pickup than the 1.8T Passat I am coming from.
  • ben810ben810 Member Posts: 3
    It was really tough to decide between the Black one and the Carbon Gray Pearl TSX. But, the fact that the dealer lied about the Black having a Navigation System made it an easy choice in the end. Here's a profile of my TSX!

My TSX:
    -6MT
    -Carbon Gray Pearl Exterior
    -Ebony Interior
    -Navigation System

Accessories:
    -Wheel locks
    -All season floor mats
    -Trunk tray
    -Cargo net

That's it. Simple and clean. I've had my TSX for almost a week now and I still can't believe it's mine. I just filled up my first tank today... awww. Well, for all those who own a TSX, congratulations!
  • aaaaaqaaaaaq Member Posts: 3
    picked up my car yesterday afternoon

Carbon Grey, Black interior, no nav, wheel locks, and mud guards...it's so cooooool

took it out for a spin last night (see how it looked at night)

three initial thoughts come to mind
    - cool bright dash display
    - strong headlights
    - interior lights pop on when the car is unlocked

one question i do have. when i test drove the car the salesguy made this big deal about the extra stuff built into the undercarriage to curb road noise etc. I test drove on mostly side streets so i didn't hear much

when i drove it on the highway yesterday there seemed to be a good amount of hum or road noise...i need to listen to it some more to tell if it is continuous noise or if it comes in pulsating frequency

do others find this? do you think there is a chance that the mud guards are actually causing it?

thanks
  • xplorx4xplorx4 Member Posts: 621
    Compared to the other 2 vehicles we own (93 Accord EX coupe, 97 Pathfinder LE), the TSX is the quietest. The road noise you're hearing is usually a combination of tire tread pattern and highway surface, not due to wind or drag. Some road surfaces are noisier than others. If the pitch of the humming noise increases or decreases, it's probably your tires, not the mud guards.

As for the undercarriage panelling, the salesguy was partially correct- a lot of it is designed to reduce drag and wind noise.

Check out this informative article (including a video) discussing the undercarriage design features of the TSX.
  • pkrbkrpkrbkr Member Posts: 6
    I have a TSX automatic with Navi on order. Has any run their TSX on regular grade fuel? If so was there any engine knock or affect on performance?
  • squirreljamsquirreljam Member Posts: 71
    I've not run my TSX on regular fuel, but the consensus on these boards seems to be that modern engines all have knock sensors that retard ignition timing as soon as they sense anything. As a result, you won't notice any knock, but you are likely to see a slight loss of performance.

Mileage may also be affected downward slightly; that is likely to wipe out any cost savings from the cheaper gas.

My take is - you're buying a great, fun to drive car, may as well get all the performance out of it that Honda designed into it. Next to the extra $ you are spending on the TSX compared to, say, an Accord, the premium gas shouldn't be a major expense.

Squirrel
  • uncledaviduncledavid Member Posts: 548
    I did notice a drop in performance when I went down to 87 octance. When I go down to 89, I don't notice any loss of acceleration at all.
  • combustible1combustible1 Member Posts: 264
    If I buy this car, that's what I would probably do, hoping that this would be a decent compromise.

yes, call me cheap.

I don't mind spending splurging on occasion, spending more money to get something better (TSX vs. Accord, for example), I just hate paying for ongoing higher costs, such as premium fuels.

notice any difference yet with mileage yet, uncledavid??
  • subtonesubtone Member Posts: 15
    I did my second test drive tonight, I still love it! I think I can pick one up (without nav) for $25k + Tax & Tags... not bad?

This would be my first new car and the first car I ever spent more than $10k for (major purchase for me) is this car worth the $$, I was looking at used Accords V6 (1999-2001) for around $18k-$20k … this would be a big step up… financially I think I can do this car.

Thanks,
  • johnny420johnny420 Member Posts: 473
    I just picked up my 6 sp TSX on Tuesday, and I haven't stopped grinning yet!

It was also my first new car. I traded in a 2000 Accord V6, and while Accords are great cars, the TSX is a real step up, IMO.

The new Accords are outstanding vehicles, and I strongly considered one, but if you want a more enthusiast-oriented car, get the TSX.

$25K sounds like an excellent price. Just beware of the salesman trying to pad his profit with extraneous fees. Catching you on the backside, so to speak.

The TSX is an absolute blast to drive, and yet it still functions well as a daily driver. Extremely solid.

YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY BUY THIS CAR!

There. See how easy that was? ;-)
  • williamwilliam Member Posts: 5
    i got my tsx in january test drove alot of cars
    new 04 models but was most impresed by the tsx.
    its fun every day to drive it. It handels great and its got a good engine in it compared to other cars and a sleek look.
  • dx2edx2e Member Posts: 5
    Hi, my wife and I just got our TSX today. This is our first ever new car purchase and neither of us is at good at bargining (not even close). But thanks to all the posts and discussions on the board, we had a very good idea what to expect before contacting the dealerships. Our new TSX costs $25,050 (price + all fees) and we love every bit of it. (In fact we had another offer of $24,700 + $150 fees, but decided to pass on it because that dealer is a little farther - 50 miles versus 15 miles where we bought the car.) Thanks ALL for all the postings. They sure are very helpful.
  • members78members78 Member Posts: 140
    That is a really good price, makes me think I paid way too much for mine, and I only bought it one month ago. When you say all fees included, does that mean tax, title, and tags? Is the 25k the OTD price? I paid a little over 26k OTD! And where do u live, maybe that plays a factor in the price?

Dave
  • dx2edx2e Member Posts: 5
    Dave: the 25k includes everything but not TAX. I did notice a big discussion in this forum about what OTD should include (tax or not), and I avoided using that term. (Our beloved Rhode Island charges 7% for tax, so go figure how much we paid for that!) Anyhow, a little over 26k OTD for you is a fantastic price, I would say.
  • members78members78 Member Posts: 140
    yes that makes much more sense, and i feel much better now, thanks for clarifying. and 7% is really high, wow!
  • mlcmlc Member Posts: 1
    hi bought my tsx from inskip two weeks ago.
    paid 25.6 w/tax what acompany to do busines with!!! car is carbon w/ quartz . best car i ever drove. i tested rx-8 and 328 beamer. good luck w/ your car. ihave'nt seen another one since i bought mine
  • phkckphkck Member Posts: 185
    Dec 28th I made the purchase of an 05 Grey TSX 6MT non-navi.

My wife and I were looking for a third car to help reduce the number of miles we are putting on our Suburban (18K annual). My current ride is an 04 TL.

We looked at the New Beetle Convertible but scratched that off the list because our kids are 2 and 4 1/2. My wife pictured having to have the kids wear football helmets with eye protection just to be safe. Loaded as we wanted $29,500 MSRP!

So we looked at Saab. 9-5 out of our price range, 9-3 in our price range until you add any options. Plus, reliability was off putting for us.

SO, looked at competitive cars on edmunds.

TSX looked like the bargain of the decade.

Long story, but TSX is mine for commuting 58 miles a day and the wife gets the TL with Navi as the daily driver for the girls.

TL get to sit in inclemet weather (good thing as standard tires are not great in the snow).
  • c_hunterc_hunter Member Posts: 4,487
    Cool! I think the car is a bargain too -- we paid $25K for our 5AT no-nav and it was a steal at that price. Very compelling choice compared to the Accord.

If Acura ever brings the wagon model to the US, I will strongly consider one. That would be sweet.

Craig
  • ceeececeeece Member Posts: 14
    Hello everyone,

I bought my '04 satin silver TSX on Jan 1, 2005! It is a dealer used car that had 26,900 miles on it. It is automatic and has black leather interior and Nav. I paid $24,300 after trade in of my Mitsubishi Mirage. This is one sweet ride. I test drove a Honda Accord and Honda Accord V6. I felt the V6 was just a little too small and the Accord too big. This car fit me just right. I am a little nervous about upkeep because it seems like a lot (20,000 mi. tire change???!!) I wish I had found this message board first but I think I got the best vehicle regardless.
  • pantjipantji Member Posts: 13
    Just bought the 2005 TSX 6MT, No Nav, Silver with Quartz interior.

The overall impression; Car handles, feels like worth at least 10K dollars more than what it costs. Everything is so well though out. Styling, inside out is so much to the point and precise that even after 5 -6 years it will still look new...

Driving & other initial impressions; Very eager engine. You will be surprise how much power this engine can pack in just 2.4 Litres and with 4 cylinders. Power delivery is smooth in all the gears. Even on overpasses the 6th gear delivers with amazing grace. The raod feedback is precise, steering is tight and razor sharp. I have mostly driven my first 100 miles with VSA on. The transmission is a real gem. Seats are perfect for my height and built. I had read in one magazie review that all controls feel as if coated in vaseline; yes it is like that; the sound of door-closing, the door handle grip, the transmission gear changes, radio controls...list can go on.
    The interior space is more than enough for 4 passengers. Actually it has 91 Cubic feet, same as a Pontiac Grand AM, a little more than the Benz C Class.

I have tested many cars including;

Audi A4: nice interior, but not so nice mechanically anymore. 3.0 litre is better but so much more money. 1.8T does not offer good power and tends to be noisey. Poor tranny compared to TSX, even the 6 speed that comes with Quattro.

ES330 (diffrent category however): Just like camry, found the tranny a little confusing.

Saab 93: A little more noise, less refined, not so much well put together, not so impressive - general interior in the base trim.

Acura TL: Liked the car with Auto tranny. The 6MT does not suit this car. Too much power for this front heavy design.

Infiniti G35: Very nice ride, not so great interior, uniques design (good or bad?). Can not get the 6Mt with AWD, and RWD is no choice for my geograohical area, so not a choice. This would still be my second choice even if prices were same for TSX and G35.

To sum up; Its a handsome car and perhaps the best Acura till date, be it craftsmanship / driving charactaristic / sportiness / fit and finish and the value as well.
  • indydriverindydriver Member Posts: 620
    I appreciate your feedback, both initial driving impressions and comparos to other cars you shopped as I am a couple of months away from my decision. The TSX is my car of choice today. With time on my hands until I decide, naturally I am investigating other options. If I decide to spend more money on more power, I am inclined to go RWD with the G35. However, in my area, there is basically one Acura dealer and one Infinity dealer. Granted, I have been working the Acura dealer harder but he has responded with multiple test drives and the order of my spec car without a deposit. The I guys have been negligent in their inattention to my overtures. Puzzling really how they expect to actually sell cars. Maybe since they are a joint BMW/Infiniti dealer, they assume the world will come to them and pay list price. Not this buyer.
  • napoleandynonapoleandyno Member Posts: 6
    I put a deposit down last night on an early 2004 tsx with 18,000 miles. silver w/black leather, 6MT, no nav. I'm up in montreal and paid $28,000 Cdn before taxes, which amounts to roughly $22,700 USD. as rare as new TSX's seem to be in these parts, cherry used ones are even rarer, so i'm pretty stoked on the deal.

I spent 4 months researching and driving cars, and it ended up being between this car, a 2003 audi a4 1.8t quattro and a loaded new mazda 3 sedan - i opted out of the audi because their spotty reliability record was too much of a detractor. the mazda 3, while not in the same class, held a lot of appeal for me, a single guy in his mid-20's. the car is fun to drive, fairly responsive, quite safe, stylish, and was generally a good value. but local mazda dealers' reluctance to deal on this very hot car made the price diff. between the mazda and acura about $4000 U.S., and when you factored in resale value, i was sold on the acura.

i also checked out the new vw jetta at the auto show, and while i'm sure the high performance gli version will rock, i found the exterior styling to be ugly, and the car would not come out until the fall anyway. I will look forward to posting on this board in the future - it definitely helped me out with my decision. enjoy your cars!
  • c_hunterc_hunter Member Posts: 4,487
    Cool! I agree with your observations on the other cars 100%, by the way -- would have said the same exact things!

CRaig
  • aquaticexploreaquaticexplore Member Posts: 89
    Got my 6 speed white/black Oct 2003. No squeaks, rattles, or any other significant issue. Great interior, exterior, room is sufficient, and drive train excellent. Got back from Italy a few weeks ago and drove a Alfa sedan of approximatly the same size (156?). The Alfa probably cost 2x as much as the TSX, but is half the car. Only saw about 4 TSXs (Accords there) in italy, including the wagon. Might switch to the 2.2L diesel if they ever had enough insight to bring it over. We did a group purchase when the car came out - something like 10-16 of us in Toronto got ~2500 off MSRP at that time.
  • mhixmhix Member Posts: 1
    I know this group is all TSX, and i have been a honda guy for many years. I am looking to trade my 98 accord in on a TSX. I love this car but Im still in the porcess of checking a few out.
    The legagy GT ''05 (not '04) (250 hp turbo) is sticking with me and giving the TSX a run for the money (moslty),
    I especially loved the power and the AWD handling.. this thing is fast. more so that the TSX, not that it is a slouch either
    Its Styling (other than the front) and options are not as good as the TSX.
    Audi A4 $$$ too much, Altima (goofy interior), Jetta (blah), Mazda 6, nice but no GOTTA HAVE IT FACTOR.
    just wondering if anyone else compared the two.. Road and track did and each auther picked one of the 2.. some help they were..
  • bob67bob67 Member Posts: 2
    I am trying to decide between an automatic or manual '05 tsx. The official rating is 29 v. 31 mpg highway for stick. Is this accurate and why the difference?

Are there any drawbacks (besides price) for nav? How accurate and reliable? What about a portable such as Garmin?

Need to decide quickly. Would appreciate hearing thoughts/experiences.

Thanks.
  • rko2rko2 Member Posts: 40
    While there is another discussion on just his topic, I'll respond with the chance it will get moved to the TSX vs. Legacy GT discussion.

The Legacy GT manual and the TSX manual were the final two contenders for me. While the speed of the GT was awesome and the awd would come in handy sometimes, those were the only 2 things that mattered to me over the TSX offerings. In fact I was having a hard time justifying AWD when I would really only need it a few days a year in really bad weather. The TSX stability control works very well anyway.

I prefered the TSX 6 sp manual feel, interior layout, leather interior, sunroof, exterior styling, trunk volume, and fold down rear seats (which the legacy surprisingly doesn't offer). Plus, the gas mileage is much better and the Acura reliability and value retention is fantastic.

After driving my TSX for a while and then getting behind the wheel of the Legacy again, I am really happy with deciding on the TSX. I think the only way I would have chosen the Legacy is if I lived in a mountainous region where I would encounter snowy slopes frequently. But either way they are both great cars. However, I would have to recommend the TSX. :shades:
  • zeke6zeke6 Member Posts: 1
    Just read your note: Laughing about your comment on pricing paid. I think you did darn well; at least a lot better than I did. What I did was find the car, decide that was the car for me, and then bought it, bought it from a very reputable dealer locally.
    Here's the laugh. Trusting in "mankind", and not shopping the dealer charged me an out the door price of over $32,000. That did of course include the maintenance plan, and the extended warranty. Even on the warranty they put a $100 deductible on it instead of the "zero", which I now know is available.
    Go you one better. Never questioned the financing, and found when I went home that they financed it with "xyz" bank, and at 6%...way above generally available, even directly thru Honda....plus...it is a compound note, which can bury you alive with interest.
    Horrible shopping experience...
    Great car...
    Morale...ala, watch who you buy from, and "read" the contract...before you sign it. Oh, ps: For a better laugh the dealer had given me 2 baseball caps/acura, and a keychain; and then...they billed me $120 over everything for that. Plus, forgot...had fog lights installed before I picked it up and they charged me another $500 over and above for that.
    Just one more...Had to call Honda. The dealership; yes, the same was not putting an approved oil in the vehicle, and it took a letter directly from Honda to get that taken care of.
    Count your blessings; and yes...No I don't have navi in the car either...
    I tried to cancel the contract but they refused. They offered me $23,000 back for the car if I didn't want it. That was with 100 miles on it.
    Grin and bear it.
    Zeke6
  • storymanstoryman Member Posts: 17
    Karen,

Have you considered a SCAM category?

Recently we purchased a new TSX and although we paid cash were briefly ensnared by an attempted scam. As we started asking around we discovered that a fair percentage of people have been victimized by scams (mostly when they finance a car).

The attempted scam was familiar to my attorney, but not one that I've seen posted anywhere. Of course it would be a good idea to avoid any reference to a specific dealership or person. Just the scam, mam.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    This type of topic might be more appropriate in Smart Shopper. That way it could benefit all who are seeking to purchase and not just one specific make/model. The fourth discussion from the top is for topic suggestions.
  • fred25fred25 Member Posts: 92
    Karen,

Perhaps, you can develop a live weekly chat such as the one Subaru has in which we can discuss such timely topics as dishonest dealer as the concern of storyman, and other topics quickly. The Subaru chat has been very successful.
    Let us know your ideas

Fred :)
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    I'll forward your request to the Community Manager. :)
  • dolson06dolson06 Member Posts: 1
    im getting a tsx...

my friends are suggesting i put cold air intake in it yet i dunno exactly what it dos outside of a slight increase in hp... any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated

-Daniel
  • lilredcorvtlilredcorvt Member Posts: 21
    Well after some extensive reading and research the TSX is the winner for me....so in a few months I'll be purchasing a 2006 TSX, my wife and I are very excited. I have seen very few people driving a TSX in my city and especially found no one around my neighborhood to have own one yet. It came down to a very few select cars Acura TSX, M-Benz C class, Lexus IS and the BMW 3 series to choose from. The Acura TSX won me over and presented the best balance price wise, driving dynamics, quality (fit and finish), economy of a 4 banger (gas wise) and styling. The M-Benz is a very nice vehicle but it was out of my price range although it was one of dream cars to have. I may have swing my choice on the LEXUS IS but upon seeing the rear of the 2006 Lexus IS it just didn't jive with the overall style of the car. The new BMW 3 series front and rear styling was :sick: ugly they ruined it, I liked the previous years style. Well I'm off to the dealership in a few months to get the TSX.
    Congrats! Enjoy your car when you get it. Be sure to post your impressions of it. :D
  • lilredcorvtlilredcorvt Member Posts: 21
    Thanks dude!...just have to wait for few months to get the TSX since a lot of people are snapping them up of the stealership :D . Additionally I checked the stealership in my area (there are only two) and currently they don't have any 06 yet in their inventory....I'll just wait a few months to get mine.
  • swifttsxswifttsx Member Posts: 1
    I used to really enjoy my 95 Saab 900S. When It came time to replace it I still wanted a sporty 4 door every day driver. Manual transmission - definitely! Second stop after the Saab dealer was the Acura dealer. One test drive and I was sold. Signed up for the lease that day. I've driven it for three weeks now and I'm very - very happy. The VTEC winding over 5K more than beets the Saab turbo. Reliability and value were big factors in the decision as well. One last thought. Very Cool blue lights in the interior - nice touch!
  • nave13nave13 Member Posts: 6
    while in grad school i started researching autos to buy after i graduated. i was looking at the Infiniti G35, Merc C230, Lincoln LS, and Acura TL. i really wanted MT, which eliminated LS. I drove the rest and felt the other three were basically the same car. what got me was the body style of the TL. when I drove the TL, I also drove the TSX. granted the power of the TL was impressive. Yet when i drove the TSX the size, style, gas MPG, ammenities for the price. I was sold. so I bought an '04 TSX carbon graphite pearl. :shades:
    I love it. it handles wonderfully and has plenty of get up and go.

what i am looking for is after market extras for increased horse power. i was told that there are computer chips to add 20-30 additional horse power. does anyone have any helop for me. i dont want to spend the national debt but will spend some coin. :confuse:
    thanks ben from albuquerque.
    No chips. There is an ECU reflash available from Hondata. Do a search for their web page. This upgrade is well worth the money, especially for the 6 MT TSX.

Additional available mods include cold air intakes, headers, rear sway bars, suspension and cat back exhausts. There is also an available supercharger from Comptech, but that runs in the $3K range.

Good luck and congrats on the TSX. It's a great car.
  • nave13nave13 Member Posts: 6
    thanks
  • delekodeleko Member Posts: 20
    curious as to what the financing scam was when you purchased? please share.
  • eljefe68eljefe68 Member Posts: 1
    Giving this a bump, I am a bit late to this. My TSX is a 2005 6MT with Nav, SSM with Ebony interior. I got it in May 2006 as a CPO car with 9,300 miles on it. As I write, the car has 39,400 miles. I have enhanced this sweet ride with tinted windows, Yokohama S-Drive tires, and the all wonderful, best bang for your buck Hondata Reflash.

My TSX has been the best car I have had yet. It has proved to be fun to drive yet comfortable in whatever I have throw at it: city traffic, 1800 mile road trip, twisties, etc. The reflash has given me 210 HP and the potential for 30 mpg on the highway. In my mixed driving, I typically get 22-24 mpg. The 6 speed shifts with smoothness and precision. On top of this all, I have not had a single problem.

On the inside, the seats are very comfortable, and the controls are ergonomic perfection. The touch screen nav works great, although I do need to get a newer data DVD for it.

My few niggles for the car include the seat heaters could be better and their is a bit of road noise on the highway, even when I had the stock tires.

If you are in the market for a TSX, I have no reservations saying get one. If you want to enjoy Hondata, be sure you get 2004-2006, and for God sakes get the manual. :)
  • nj2pa2ncnj2pa2nc Member Posts: 811
    Glad to read you love your tsx as much as I do mine-a 2006 6MT with nav, MR with ebony interior. I bought mine new on 11/17/06. It now has 42,560 miles. It is stock and still has the original tires. Last May we took it on a 6,177 mile road trip covering 20 states. We are doing another road trip starting May 7th. NC to CA via the southern states. The last time I took my car to the dealer for service they informed me that my heated seats would probably stop working. They are replacing the wiring when I bring it in next week. Living in NC I never used that feature. I agree GET MANUAL TRANSMISSION!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.