Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lexus RX 330 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jorgegvbjorgegvb Member Posts: 15
    You will likely get a better deal on the last day of the month. They are under more pressure to clear inventory at the end of the month. Just make them and offer and be prepared to walk away.
  • ffx1101ffx1101 Member Posts: 3
    Great advice on the forum! I was reading and saw only a couple posts for the DC, Northern VA, and MD area - I'm in the market for a 2007 RX350 with NAV, AWD, and the Premium Plus package. What should I be paying? I'm reading anything from $500 below invoice to $500 over... to 1% over invoice. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!
  • rx350hopefulrx350hopeful Member Posts: 1
    I'm from East TN, interested in the 07 RX350 FWD (Premium Package,no navigation), 15000 miles/ year, 36 mth lease.
    What are the quotes - MSRP, invoice price, money factor & residual value - currently being offered in this area? Any inputs will help before I start negotiations with the dealership.
    Thanks!
  • drewman8drewman8 Member Posts: 7
    Update to my last quote in GA....Got my dealer to come down from $41,500 to $40,100 on the $44,283 MSRP NAV car. Dont think I can get them much lower here in the SouthEast. Any thoughts?
  • pradipkadakiapradipkadakia Member Posts: 3
    I am planning to buy Rx 350 with premium plus package and navigation package can any one tell me best price in upstate new york area . I can go to any dealer in tristate or up to 350 miles from Rochester.
    Thanks
  • lvn098lvn098 Member Posts: 26
    Hi Drew,

If you can get lower than that, let me know and I'll ask for a refund :-)

Did you get this from Jeff/James at their Roswell store?
    Congratulation on the new car!
  • livebaitlivebait Member Posts: 2
    I have had my RX350 AWD since mid-May and couldn't be any happier with it. They were only offering one upgrade package at that time, but it came with the NAV system that I really wanted. It was impossible to get the Mark Levinson upgrade. If anyone is interested in the details, my original post was #2794. With eveything listed, including NAV/Back up camera, tow package, premium plus package, etc, I paid $41000.00 before TTL.
  • jezzjezz Member Posts: 6
    I purchased one today for 40,200 had wheel lock, tow prep, 18" wheels, heated seats with rain sensing wipers, premium plus package and nav...Went to 4 dealers all over tristate and most wanted 41,500 to 41,700. msrp on car is 45683
  • hung8582hung8582 Member Posts: 9
    would you mind telling which dealer you went to for this offer? thanks!
  • mss443mss443 Member Posts: 10
    Give a call to the Internet Sales Person DeFeo Lexus in Bound Brook, NJ (in Bridgewater Township). Just tell the person that you had been referred to by one of its RX350 customers. It was one dealership of the several I tried in central and northern NJ that gave me the almost final price as the first quote. Absolutely no pressure whatsoever in selling the car. I paid a little less than $300 over invoice for the premium plus, nav and Rear Seat Entertainment. Be careful.. many area dealers will add about $450-500 as advertising costs and include that as part of the invoice price. DeFeo was the only dealer that did not resort to such gimmics. Have the invoice price from the Edmunds and propose invoice price as the starting price for purpose of negotiation and take it from there. That is what I did in the e-mail. One Lexus dealer in Lawrenceville, NJ insisted that if he sells for less than $1500 over invoice price, he can't stay in business! Good luck and share your experience.
  • lok888lok888 Member Posts: 1,788
    I am interested in RX350, AWD, Nav., Premium Plus, Heated Seats/Rain Sensor Wipers and 18" wheels. MSRP is $45683.00 One local dealer quoted $41262.00. They said it is $600 over invoice... really?
  • pradipkadakiapradipkadakia Member Posts: 3
    Can you tell me dealer name and sales person you talk with?
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    Reminder....

You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• chuckjrchuckjr Member Posts: 95
    Does anyone have or know where to find the money factor and residual values for the 07 RX350?

I am in SOcal and wanted to get an idea of the best available price range for a lease.

thanks
    The Lexus site has the payment estimator feature that allows you to figure out the monthly payment whether you are finaning or leasing. But I can't find any numbers about residual values. I am not sure if this helps.
  • mrpapinimrpapini Member Posts: 11
    I went to Warnock Lexus in Livingston, NJ to get price quote for RX 350 with 18" wheels, heated seats/rain sensing wipers, premium plus, MSRP of $45,683. They guy gave me his best price of $43,200 and he would not bargain for less. So, I walked and now after reading this forum I'm shocked to see people getting this car for $500 over invoice. Any advice of other dealers from the area that could do better than this guy? Would be interesting to see what people are paying in Jersey for this car.
    Your price seems so high. I am also looking for the exact car with those features. I assume you are looking for the navigation too. I have been receiving several quotes. My best quote is $41.2K here in Boston. Others are from $42K to even $44K. One (far away from my area) will make a deal for $41K only for in stock. So how much is $500 over invoice that we are talking about?
    Yes, it is with NAV, MSPR is $45,683 and invoice is $40,748, so $41.2 is a $452 over invoice. If I can find this price here in NJ I'll take it.
    This is really great deal, on MSRP $45683 invoice is $40,748, so you got $548 below invoice ($40200). I'm calling them tomorrow to see if this deal still holds. According to your other post, the dealer is from DiFeo Lexus, right?
  • coco2001coco2001 Member Posts: 1
    According to Edmunds, invoice price fof '07 RX350 MSRP $45683 is around $38,450, isn't it?
    Edmunds calcuation of RX 350 invoice is incorrect. They missing invoice price for few items (for instance PT option). I use carsdirect to calculate the MSRP and invoice.
    Even $38K or $40K is the invoice price, it doesn't reflect the true dealer cost for the car. Dealer can buy one for below invoice, probably $36K or less (who knows) if they buy more from the manufacturer. However, I found the TMV is inaccurated most of the time.
  • stockradstockrad Member Posts: 6
    Two days ago, I paid $40700+ tax,tags etc for Lexus RX350 with premium plus and Nav package (MSRP $45683+ destination charge$695), at Rockville Lexus. This isn't the lowest price I have seen on this forum, but I was satisfied. It really helps to know what others have paid (and also to have a wife who is a master at haggling!)
    -NS
  • tripleblacktripleblack Member Posts: 3
    hi stockrad, did you in the end pay $40700+destination($695)+dmv+tax, or was it just $40700+dmv+tax (without destination charge). thanks.
    similar question.. does you price $40,200 include the destination charge or not? thanks..
    I just purchased a '07 RX350, AWD, Navigation, Premium Plus, Heated Seated, Rain Sensor Wipers, 18" wheels and Tow Prep Packaged for $40800 with dest on Monday. Of course, license and tax are extra. I will pick up the car on Saturday. It wasn't the lowest, but I am happy with the price.

Here in New England, most RXs come with Navigation or non-navigation, plus the Premium Plus Package.
    an MSRP of MSRP $45683 (invoice of $40,748) is very common for RX 350's all over the U.S., it appears. I was quote the exact #'s in San Jose, CA, and I've seen these posted in this forum many times. The Internet quote at the largest Lexus dealer in San Jose is the invoice #.
    As for myself, i got a good deal on a Cayenne v6 yesterday (last day of the month) and I grabbed it. The RX is very pampering, but its success seems to be working against itself at least in my case: there're just so, so many on the road over here in the bay area. Now, if Lexus comes out with a 7 seater, i'll get one.
    the 2009 lexus will have the option of a third row...saw the design on a wwebsite which was confirmed by Lexus. picked up my new lexus and love it
    sorry was away on vacation...thr price included destination but not tax liscense plates etc plus a 199 doc fee the dealerships adds on for registeration and them doing all the paperwork. Thought they were going to hit me with all sorts of add ons when we went to pickup car, but instead they gave us gifts...hats mugs easypass holders....
    purchased at Ray Catena
  • stockradstockrad Member Posts: 6
    Sorry, my original reply was deleted from the forum, probably because I included the salesperon's initials. Anyway, we paid final price of $40700 +DMV+tax. No extra destination charge.

-stockrad
  • nycinn1nycinn1 Member Posts: 1
    I live in madison and went to the lexus in madison

and they quote me 42,400. for navigation, 18 inch, premium +, etc. (msrp 45,683).
    I dont think I wanna pay that much, since i see people getting it around 41k.
    I am wondering how much I should expect if I shop in chicago, or any suggested dealership.

Thank you
  • abyraiabyrai Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    I am in the market looking to buy RX350 AWD with premium plus package without navi. Has anybody has bought with the specified options...Can anybody share how much they have paid for it(The MSRP on Lexus website is $43,033). I have seen lot of posts where people paid between 40,200 - 41,000 with premium plus package and navi.

Any input is appreciated.
    I would go for the one with navigation system. You can easily get one in the $41K price range or even less. My co-worker bought a RX330 with Premium Plus in 2004 for $38+K. That was 2 years ago, but I think you can do the same these days.
  • newmownernewmowner Member Posts: 86
    I bet Ray Catena can give you a sweet deal. I got my 2006 RX330 there last year, and it was a very pleasant experience over email. When I got there, no nonsense either. I recommend them. And be aggressive, get the loaded one ($45K sticker) for no more than $41K. The NAV is nice.
  • danaluodanaluo Member Posts: 2
    Lok,I live in Quincy MA and am looking to buy the same vehicle as you. Would you mind share which dealer you used? Did you deal with the internet manager? Thanks
    Dan - What are you looking for your RX350? Navi? Premium Plus? You can send me an email for details. BTW, how can I activate my email profile?
  • karenzkarenz Member Posts: 1
    Please share this information with me too. Thanks!
  • danaluodanaluo Member Posts: 2
    Yes. Premium plus with Navi. Pretty much the same options and features as yours.:)

Did you get from Watertown or Norwood?

How can we send PM or email? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    Click on Display Preferences on the left-hand side of the page. You can then mark your e-mail as public.. Members (only) can then click on your member-name and access your e-mail.

You can click on another member's name, and if they have marked their e-mail as public, you can see it.

However, we like to keep on-topic conversations within the forums, as that benefits all of our members. Please do not request restricted information in the forums, under any circumstances.

Thanks,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Shoot me an email if you like. We can't post salespeople, numbers or email addresses here.
  • bostonmdxbuyerbostonmdxbuyer Member Posts: 7
    I am moving to SoCal and trying to get a deal done over the phone and internet before I move.

I am looking for a 2007 RX 350, FWD with Premium Plus and Navi, Bamboo Pearl. Apparently the PP package in SoCal includes 18" wheels, heated front seats, cargo mat, and wheel locks. The MSRP is $44,126, and all the dealers are quoting an invoice of $39,365 (including destination) on this car. This invoice price is a little higher than the number on Edmunds. Can anyone confirm this invoice price is correct?

The best price I have received is $39,000 + TTL. Which, if the above invoice price is correct, is just under invoice. I sent out emails to 6 dealers to beat this price. The few who have responded have not been able to beat this price. Has anyone found a better deal in SoCal?

Thanks to everybody who have posted on this forum
    $40-$41K is what we are paying in New England with AWD and the things you've listed. And I would think it maybe $1-$1.5K less for FWD.
  • sigor111sigor111 Member Posts: 8
    I am also interested in Madison area pricing. I am moving to Madison in few months and I don't know if I should buy a car there.
    My personal experience is that you should look in the areas where you can find more competition. I guess Chicago metro area is better place to buy a car than Madison which has only one Lexus dealership.
    Why don'y you send a quote request through edmunds to Chicago area dealers and see their responses?
  • kensterkenster Member Posts: 7
    Hi lok888,

Which dealer are you getting this Lexus for 40-41k in Boston, Quincy area?

Thanks
  • eyesportseyesports Member Posts: 9
    Just picked up an 07 RX350 from Ray Catena dealership in New York. Premium Pkg, NAV - paid exactly what others have been mentioning in forum. Did everything over the phone. Was looking for Flint Mica (grey) color - they were the only ones to get it in. Experience with dealership was very smooth and a pleasure.
  • demichaedemichae Member Posts: 1
    Hi. I'm looking to purchase an 2007 RX350 with 4 wheel drive. No other options. It looks like MRSP is 40k. What's a good price for this?
  • suvinterestsuvinterest Member Posts: 1
    Anybody here purchased an RX350 in the Northwest? Trying to get an idea of prices being offered.
    I am looking at AWD with Premimum pkg and Navigation.
    What would be a good price for this?

What do you guys think about the Leftover RX330s? What would be a good price on the 330 with the above packages?
    RX350 came out in March. I doubt you will find any new RX330 around. Many of us paid $41K-$42K here in northeast for the same car.
  • tanirtanir Member Posts: 1
    I am currently looking to lease a RX 350 from Ray Catena in NY - AWD - no navi - no added options. Can anyone tell me the out of pocket and monthly payments they received? They are a pleasure to work with.
  • eyesportseyesports Member Posts: 9
    Tanir, I purchased mine outright from Ray Catena for 41,200. I did get the Premium Plus Package, tow prep, comes with 18"wheels, AWD, moonroof, and NAV. The NAV is a very nice option and has a back up camera (when you put car in reverse, it's on a display monitor where NAV is). Ray Catena dealership was no-nonsense, best price, exact with time of delivery, etc. I don't know about lease prices. You can PM or e-mail me if you need salesman's name (can't post it here).
This discussion has been closed.