Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lexus RX 330 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1545556575860»

Comments

• Options
    socalpcbsocalpcb Member Posts: 4
    Looking at a 2009 RX350 with Premium package only. Research I've done on various sites seems to show pricing anywhere between 34.8 and 36.8 before TTL (cardsdirect.com had the lowest). Invoice appears to be around 35.1. Would like to hear what others in the LA/OC area have recently paid. Any info much appreciated!
  • Options
    socalpcbsocalpcb Member Posts: 4
    Car man and community, I'm looking at a 2005 RX AWD CPO with premium plus package, heated seats, rain sensing wipers and 18" wheels at a local Los Angeles dealer with a price of $24,988, mileage is 43,000. Edmunds and NADA pricing around $28k for clean retail so dealer price is already below. Galves "market ready" price is $21,800, which seems to be close to a trade-in value on other sites. What is the maximum price I should try to negotiate? Any suggestions or additional pricing info greatly appreciated :confuse:
  • Options
    kermitfrogkermitfrog Member Posts: 15
    Lexus is currently offering a $1000 factory incentive to dealers (until October 31st), which means you can get great deals as of now (this applies to everyone, not just previous Lexus owners). I've confirmed this with several fleet managers. Negotiate away!
This discussion has been closed.