Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan Quest 2004+: Problems & Solutions

Comments

• cleelandcleeland Member Posts: 18
    I have a physical copy of the bulletin that I had to beg, borrow and steal from the service department to get my hands on.

Can you post the bulletin number? My van is currently at the shop for the same complaint, and this is the 4th time it's been there for that complaint, and they're still saying they can't reproduce the problem and there's nothing they can do. Grrrr...

If anybody's contemplating class action, I'll join.
  • dconlandconlan Member Posts: 3
    noelkimmi I would appreciate it, thank you so much My Fax is (315)349-7863 please send it Attention: D.Conlan x1363
  • cleelandcleeland Member Posts: 18
    Hi,

Does anybody else notice the driver's seat rocking from side-to-side, perhaps in the tracks, when going through turns? This is driving me crazy, and Nissan is telling me that it's "working as designed". I'm currently on the 3rd dealer for service.

BTW, the Nissan DTS was out looking at the van last week for many issues, including the infamous Transmission In 3rd Gear incident (plus other transmission issues, e.g., surging). The DTS proclaimed everything "working as designed" after comparing to other Quests. Sigh.

Please let me know about seat issues. This is an SL with leather.
  • questslquestsl Member Posts: 11
    I had the "customer satisfaction" repairs done to my SL about 3 months back; the cranks and noises were not really bad, but now the rear hatch makes a loud clank when the van is in uneven floor, such as pulling into/out of the driveway, and can be duplicated if you close the hatch while it is going half way opening.

Just came back from the dealer to check this problem as well as some steering wheel vibration when braking; I'll have to check on the later tomorrow.

Bad news about the rear hatch...they are recommending replacing the hatch due to hinges problems, but they have to cut the hinges and have a body shop weld the new hatch, as well as painting it; that sounds like major body work I'm not willing to have done on a 9 month new car.

Anyone else has had the rear hatch replaced or attempted to?

I'm happy with the van, but this in addition to the transmision shift problem....I'm not sure anymore.
  • noelkimminoelkimmi Member Posts: 8
    I have had a few requests for the message and it is easier to post than to fax to each individual person.

The message reads:

SEPTEMBER 13, 2004

NISSANNET ADMINISTRATIVE MESSAGE WDN0955-01

SUBJECT: 2004 QUEST (EXCEPT SE)

IF A CUSTOMER HAS COMPLAINED ABOUT AN INTERMITTENT "LACK OF POWER" INCIDENT, THAT CANNOT BE DUPLICATED AND THERE ARE NO TROUBLE CODES PRESENT, PLEASE CALL TECH LINE FOR ASSISTANCE. DO NOT REPLACE ANY PARTS. THIS LACK OF POWER MAY BE IDENTIFIED BY SOME DRIVERS AS "TRANSMISSION STUCK IN 3RD GEAR". THIS INCIDENT IS VERY INTERMITTENT AND IN MOST CASES WILL NOT BE DUPLICATED ON TEST DRIVE.

THE 2004 QUEST SE HAS A 5 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, SO IT IS EXEMPT.

CC: NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS

SOUTHEAST REGION

ALL NISSANNET DEALERS

This message was given to me by the service department and on my invoice it states that a software enhancement is expected on or about 12/29/04.
  • dtownfbdtownfb Member Posts: 2,918
    Thanks for posting this noelkimmi. Also you can go to www.nissanhelp.com. they have all the recalls and TSB listed on this website for Nissan. You can actually view the entire document. Very helpful. I will try to have them install the foot ducts to help with the hot air issue.
  • midugmidug Member Posts: 2
    I have the same problem and after 4 visits to the shop, where they rebolted the seat to the floor each time, I finally found someone in service who was willing to listen. They have ordered a new seat base, so I'm hopeful that this will fix the problem.

I think in the 2 months that I have owned this van that I have experienced all the problems listed on these pages. The highlight was when the gear stick came away in my wife's hand while the car was in drive. Luckily, she was able to get it back in and put the van in park. The latest is that all the interior lights are out so I'm back to the shop tomorrow. The insult is that the dealer offered me $21k for a vehicle I paid $30k for 2 months ago. Given all that has been written on this site, there must be enough basis for a class action suit.
  • greasemonkey2greasemonkey2 Member Posts: 6
    It snowed in New York for the first time this winter and now the Quest won't start again. I just got off the phone with Nissan and they told me to have it towed to Nissan dealer closer to my home. I told them that I bought from you guys because of the great reputation of the service deptartment.(Ha!)

Nissan gave me a 60,000 mile extended warranty for all the other issues I had with the car.

I am disgusted with these people. Can you send me a copy of the letter either by fax or email? Thanks.

gene.castoria@hds.com or fax 516-294-3365
    I tried to change the air filter on the 2004 Quest by unclipping the two clips but still was not able to take the cover off. Is there something else that needs to done before the cover comes off?
  • nipperbgnipperbg Member Posts: 5
    Hello:

I also had the front seat armrest problem. Dealer replaced them but that did not improve a thing. Thr only thing they can do is replace the seats I was told. I haven't taken it any further yet but who knows.

B.J.
  • dees04questsedees04questse Member Posts: 1
    My wife and I purchased our 04 Quest SE in Sept. Since then we have taken the van back to the dealer for repairs ranging from the exhaust system leak to the plastic cover on the back of the drivers seat falling off. Our latest problem is the passenger side sliding door rattling like crazy! We have taken the van back to the dealer for this problem alone 8 times. Each time the dealer assures us that the problem is fixed only for the rattle to return after a few days - and with Vengeance ! I swear it gets louder everytime it is returned to us from the service dept.

We are at the point that we want to file a class action suit against Nissan. I'm in the Philadelphia, Pa area if anyone is interested in joining. Right now we are exploring our options.
  • missiemissie Member Posts: 5
    I'm in Louisiana, and I'm willing to join a class action. Quest is back after 2 more weeks in shop. Now my psgr. auto. sliding door rattles. Never, ever did that before.... We are expecting temps in the teens for several days over Christmas (even snow!) - last time it dropped, my indicators went crazy! (flat tire warnings, no doors would open, etc....)I love this car style and look - but it's just so frustrating...Still - nothing compares to the problems with the new '04 Toyota Sienna - (and that's supposed to make ME feel better???)
    Hello:

We've owned a quest since Mar 2004. Have had some but not all of the regular problems and a few that haven't been mentioned.

1. Poor sliding door alignment. Fixed but had to go the body shop.

2. Complained about ride issues. No fix there.

3. Front arm rests too low. Dealer replaced but no difference.

4. Roof trim came off at car wash. Dealer replaced both sides. No problem since.

5. No door problems at all until update. Now drivers side slider squeaks. Will take back next service.

6. Specs say SE should come with a Micro Filter. Mine did not. Dealer installed at no cost.

7. My 5 speed will not shift up into lockup at highway speeds. Revs should be about 1900 @ 70 MPH. It runs at about 2300. It is possible to make it shift up with accelerator or cruise but it is very annoying and if you don't catch it it means about 5 MPG difference.

FYI you can turn off the AC when on auto climate. Just touch the AC control and the indicator will say AC off while Auto is still on.

Just wondering if any of you had had any of these problems which may not be that noticable.

B.J.
  • werner339werner339 Member Posts: 5
    I did the same things, then I referred to the owners manual. You also have to unscrew some clamps. Refer to the manual.
  • questdaddyquestdaddy Member Posts: 6
    ok, checked the manual. didn't say much, other than take to the dealer to change. It did mention the filter is behind the dash.. my best guess is a plastic black section just under the windshield/dash, under the hood almost middle of the dash close the the a/c line.

I have a '04 SL model, anyone have a page number I might have missed? Checked both the owners and service manual.

Thanks in advance! So glad we quest owners have this forum to unite!
  • bronco31bronco31 Member Posts: 6
    I think what your talking about is the cabin filter, yes, it is located under the dash behind the glove box(which has to be removed) there is a black cover held be two screws, remove cover and install filters(you have to stack them one on top another). Hope this helps!!!!!!!
  • palmtekpalmtek Member Posts: 5
    Count me if you want to class action against to this van.

Oguzkaya@comcast.net
    bronco, that's the info I needed! THanks, And you said...stack them? how many should be there?

Thanks again.

Also curious, how many SL/SE owners notice the filter does nothing for outside smells, exhaust, etc.? Even on recirculate, smells come in "seemlingly" unfiltered. Mine is due for first change, I am curious if one is even in place from the factory.

Hi:

Our Quest did not have a Micro Filter from the factory but was added by the dealer. Your right it did not change the outside odors at all. Maybe a bit less dust though.

B.J. Gehring
  • bronco31bronco31 Member Posts: 6
    questdaddy, There will be two, insert one let it drop down, then, slide the other on top. I think I paid around fifty dollars for the filter. We keep are a/c-heat on recir all the time.
  • twillistwillis Member Posts: 13
    Ref; your comment about the stuck in 3rd gear problem (Admin message WDN0955-1) that the entire document can be viewed on www.nissanhelp.com site. I searched the site and could not find it - can you give some guidance where it is please.
    Hi Sportsmom - with reference to your comment about the strong sulphur (Bad egg) smell, we also have this problem and have been told that it is the make/grade of gas we buy - that is BS. We have not got anywhere with the Nissan service people in resolving this, if you find a solution or anyone reading this post has had the problem fixed please let me know.
  • pembopembo Member Posts: 5
    Hi Emmittobie... we had our Quest towed to the dealer again the day before Christmas Eve... how convenient was that!? It was extremely cold (about -10 degrees Centigrade) and we'd just left work, where we park the van in an outside parking garage. My wife and I were heading out to do some Christmas shopping, but instead we ended up being towed to the dealership, and then had to wait while they organised a rental for us. We were given a Dodge Neon as a replacement for a Nissan Quest!!! Go figure! They weren't open on Christmas Eve, so they didn't take a look at the van until Monday morning (27th), when of course it started first time! They wanted to hold onto it for a couple of days to try and repeat the problem, but weren't able to. My wife has just been called (2pm 12/29/04) by the dealership to say that they changed the fuel pump and the van was ready to be picked up! They told her that there was a Bulletin on the web about this problem. I've just taken a look, and there are a couple of bulletins that they may be referring to (http://www.nissanhelp.com/Bulletins/Quest/2004/1.htm). I've read on this forum that this solution has worked for some people. Here's hoping! Hope yours is running fine. Pembo.
  • pembopembo Member Posts: 5
    Hi Richard... we had our Quest towed to the dealer again the day before Christmas Eve... o they didn't take a look at the van until Monday morning (27th), when of course it started first time! They wanted to hold onto it for a couple of days to try and repeat the problem, but weren't able to. My wife has just been called (2pm 12/29/04) by the dealership to say that they changed the fuel pump and the van was ready to be picked up! They told her that there was a Bulletin on the web about this problem, which is probably the one you told me about back in September. Thanks again. Pembo.
  • emathisenemathisen Member Posts: 3
    dprestayko, I am experiencing the same "sliding" or slipping feeling when my 2004 Quest goes over bumps at highway speeds. The dealer was unable to duplicate the problem and they said all the rear end equipment looked okay.

have your problems resolved with new suspension? did the dealer offer any other thoughts as to the problem you were having?
  • blarneyblarney Member Posts: 9
    Just thought I'd share our loss of power story with those who are unable to get the problem diagnosed. We suffered the loss of power problem with our 2004 Quest in August. Had to have the van towed twice in one day, 500 miles away from home while on vacation. Was a serious safety problem, as the second time, I was on the freeway with four children under the age of 8 in the car. We were lucky not to get smashed in the rear end. Turned out to be the catalytic converter failing, which in turn flooded the engine with oil. We got a new engine, catalytic converter and other exhaust parts. At the time of our breakdown, it seemed as though this were the first time Nissan had ever heard of such a thing. No one knew how to handle it, no one had ever replaced an engine on this vehicle, blah, blah, blah. Sadly for me, they got it fixed on day 28. Missed the lemon law cutoff by two days. There is still hope for me, though, as I am experiencing several problems still with the van and they are unable to order the recall parts and get that done. Good luck.
  • garandmangarandman Member Posts: 524
    I have a question. Just about every other vehicle model has a "problems and solutions" thread.

But the Quest is "Problems" only?
    Like many others have experienced our 2004 Quest occasionally gives off a bed egg odor (H2S). The two service shops I took it to dismiss it as bad gas(oline) Ha ha. (Forgive the joke).

This is of course not true, we all use gasoline in other vehicles without getting this odor.

For some time now I have been watching my gas mileage, some weeks it is about 13mpg and others it is around 19 mpg. What we have also noticed is that when the gas mileage is reasonable (19's) we do not get the bad smell, but when the gas mileage drops to 13, we do get the bad smell on occasions.

Could this be linked ?? anyone got any idea how I can get this information to a Nissan technical person with his ears and mind open for a rational, and logical explanation / discussion
  • billfordbillford Member Posts: 1
    Door rattles and squeaks like everybody else. Be careful when considering a class action lawsuit. Be sure that you didn't sign an aggreement not to sue, which is what I did. The agreement that I signed at closing requires me to make a minimum of attempts to get Nissan to resolve the issues. They recently spent a lot of time oiling the various roller fittings. The squeaks have stopped for now.
    You mentioned a good point billford. Also having a class action suit for door rattles really seems like a waste of time and money

I have a Quest S that is jsut over a year old. I have had the door rattles, transmission hesitation at startup, rotor warping, warm air when AC is on (Although that seem to remedy itself). The dealership I used to go to, Cooper Nissan, was outstanding to work with. They were very upfront about each issue which at least makes you feel they are working on a solution. I have moved now so I have to find another Nissan dealership in York to work with. I have not had the other problems that many have had. I still love driving this vehicle and i love the space inside. I was cruising at 70 mph on Route 30 near Lancaster. It was gliding along the road effortlessly. Barely knew I was exceeding the speed limit.
  • emmittobieemmittobie Member Posts: 13
    Happy New Year Pembo! Funny thing is that the car has been working great since the last time it wouldn't start. Somehow, the cold weather seems to not affect the car (I live in Boston). Like most here, the problem never happens when I take it to the dealer. Oh well, I will have to wait and see until it happens again. Good luck to all.
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    Okay, good point, I changed it for you.

Host
  • gg2k2segg2k2se Member Posts: 109
    Just a quick note. In the past I have used my camcorder to record an issue with my Quest. Last winter, I taped on cold mornings when the sliding doors wouldn't latch, then showed the Service Manager. They believed me when I called with an annoying repeat of this problem on Christmas day. The sliding door again would not latch when it was 15 degrees F outside even though they replaced both latches last year. They ordered another latch for me, but I do carry enough rope to tie the door shut just in case.

Otherwise, my SE had a good 6 months with no other issues since the Service Initiative recall.
  • eyeblindeyeblind Member Posts: 156
    Nissan has FINALLY issued a TSB in the sluggish transmission issue many of us have experienced.

The one where you start the car, it feels like its in 3rd gear, you turn car off, then on again and the problem disappears. It is now listed on the Nissan help website if anyone wants to read it. www.nissanhelp.com
    Thanks for the update eyeblind. I hope it is just a programming thing. Like I mentioned before, the dealership in Easton, PA (Cooper Nissan, very nice folks BTW)) did not think it was a component of the transmission that was problem. I know the MPV has a similar software issue last year.

It seems all the Japanese companies are using the same transmission company, JATCO. All have had problems. Hmmmmmmmmm!
  • psilonquest04psilonquest04 Member Posts: 8
    In Oct, we had to take our Quest in, likely due to the sluggish transmission problem that everyone is talking about. However, they ended up chaning out 2 fuel injectors and gave us than van back. It ran fine for 3 months until Christmas eve, when it again would not move in 1st gear. We took it in, and they told us about the 3rd gear- problem, but said our SL was exempt and the computer reported no codes. The dealer drove it for 15 miles, no problems, gave it back to us. Now, 15 days later, it is happening again. Turing the van off and then on does solve the problem, temporarily.

One thing I have noticed, is that when I start the van I get a slight shake that you can feel mostly in the steering column/wheel. Then, almost invariably, the next time or two out the transmission problem will kick in. Anyone else notice this as a potential precursor or warning sign?

Also, the rocker switch that controls the heated seat is now broken, at 7k miles. This will be the 4th part that will have been replaced in 7 months. Finish on the van is really disappointing.
  • vegasusafvegasusaf Member Posts: 2
    My Quest died 27 Nov 04 and has been in the shop ever since awaiting a new engine. It started out where the car would no go over 20 mph. If you kick it into idle the rpms would not go over 3000 rpms. My wife tried to nurse the car home and almost got hit by a truck in an intersection as she tried to clear the lane. The car seems to flood out. The dealership changed both fuel pumps, fuel filters, injectors, sensors, and all 3 cadylitic converters before aiming for a new engine. There are no new engines in the supply system so we wait. I just contacted the Better Business Bureau and filed a complaint, and I'm sending my certfied letter to Nissan today requesting a new replacement vehicle. I see a lawsuit coming on if Nissan won't accept responsibility.
    eyeblind, sounds like we use the same dealer. I agree, great interpersonal skills at this dealership. although sounds like we may benefit from pooling our resources as time/issues come up. Feel free to email direct if you would like to share information about quest ownership. egman@yahoo.com
    sorryeyeblind, dtownfb is the Easton dealer poster. Dtownfb, see me previous post. It was meant for you.

I had reported the same issue 8 months ago. At the time they had little information. May give them a call based on your post. thanks.
  • vonbill3vonbill3 Member Posts: 20
    Suggest that Quest owners who have not done the seat recall maybe not do it. We had no problems at all with the seat prior to the recall. Having done the recall, the "pass air bag off" light now comes on frequently when my wife (125+ lbs.) is seated there. That means, of course that the bag will not deploy in an accident. There are now 7 complaints, besides mine, on the NHTSA complaint site. Unfortunately, a few of the complainers note that Nissan states that the seat now complies with Federal standards and will not do anything to correct the problem.
  • ord62ord62 Member Posts: 26
    "Service Engine Soon" light comes on. I have 8,300 miles on my car and I've had it happened 3 times already. The first at 1,739 miles, then at 6,302 miles and then at 8,280 miles. All were coded as EVAP CONTROL SYSTEM. First and second time they replaced the FUEL CAP. Now on the third they ordered a replacement VENT CONTROL VALVE.

In addition I've had the power steering fluid leaked TWICE already. This is dangerous since it can cause accidents.

I've also had an SRS (Air-Bag) lamp come on.

Driver power window stops working intermittently.

Heater vents located on the floor behind driver seat is controlled by the front console instead of the passenger controls.

I've also had all Dome lights not work.

Even after I had my OPEN RECAL INTITIATIVE done it immediate failed on the parts they fixed. 2 times on "Service Engine Soon" alone, SRS (Air Bag) lamp on, intermittent driver power window not working, Door rattles, and 2 blown interior rear lamps. The bad thing is that 4 items happened on a long out of town family trip.

It's spent at least 14 days in the shop already. I feel so bad about my 2004 Quest. Nissan informed me that it doesn't fall on the Maryland Lemon Law.
    I was told the inability to get over (in my case) 2000 rpm when this happens is that the engine is designed to go into "failsafe mode" to prevent further damage. The silver lining to having to wait for a new engine is that at least you're not getting a rebuilt one from Nissan - can you imagine? Insist that Nissan provide you a "good will warranty" rental car for the entirety of your wait for the new engine. I got one (for only half the time, though). Since the first of the year, there seems to be a whole new way of doing things at 1800NISSAN1. You might give them a call again, too. I recently had a very good experience where they helped me get a part I was waiting 60 days for. Got it within 24 hours. FYI, I've heard if you're going lemon law, just skip the BBB and get yourself an attorney. From what I understand, BBB is a big waste of time. Good luck.
  • skesellskesell Member Posts: 2
    2004 Quest SE.

1. Returned car to dealer late August and told them I would not drive the car another mile.

2. Purchased another automobile and hired attorney.

3. October...car still at dealer...sitting...proceeded to arbitration at BBB. Attorney took over claim.

4. Nissan claimed was design flaw not repair issue. Arbitrator asked about how "cool air' got to rear and Nissan grugingly admitted there was no coil in the rear, only cold air blown thru duct in ceiling to rear and then fan amplified.Works well with cool roof but not with roof in 105 degree weather.

5. Arbitrator brought up issue of internet chat

such as this. Nissan said that there were NO NAMES and NO VIN numbers and that they wouldn't accept anything said on internet.

6. Arbitrator ruled in my favor and Nissan had to repurchase auto that I had not driven in three months. A/C problems, rattles, sliding doors rubbed outside fenders and ruined paint.

This was in less than 10,000 miles and car had been in shop for weeks before it was returned.

7. Nissan also had to pay for attorney fees and I picked up check and gave them keys.

8. IF YOU need information concerning the BBB proceedings and if YOU need my name and VIN number, email skesell@aol.com and I will be glad to assist.
    Note "Nissan" in email heading.

9. Horrible product. Sorry the rest of you are having to endure the agony of owning a Nissan product and dealing with Nissan if your experience has been as bad as mine.

10. I can only applaud the dealers. They tried everything to resolve the problem. They bent over backwards where Nissan would not. Last but not least, don't believe what Nissan reps tell you. Get an attorney and get to the truth.
  • vegasusafvegasusaf Member Posts: 2
    Update to the reason Nissan is replacing my motor: It seems my fuel pump failed causing the engine to run lean and resulted in the reduced RPMs. As a result of the lean fuel mixture, the catalitic conververted was dameged internally. The 2004 Nissan Quest engine has a vacuum that pulls unburnt fuel vapor from the catalitic converter back to the engine. Because my catalitic was damaged internally by the lean fuel mixture, the catalitic converter sent metal thru the line back into the motor causing internal engine damage to the cylinders, hence the reason they are changing my motor. My motor is coming from Japan via New York because Nissan doesn't keep enough motor in stock. Nissan Consumer Affairs called today and the engine supply problem doesn't count towards time under the Lemon Law. My position is an engine change isn't like changing a light bulb...to me it's more like a Heart Transplant, and a fear I'll be exposed to further problems down the road. I guess my real question should be why a fairly new fuel pump failed on a vehicle with only 8,000 miles, and why they don't have a fail-safe design to preclude major engine damage and the resulting long wait for my vehicle to be put back on the road.
    What a shame. I agree about the heart transplant analogy. I wonder if they're just now finding out what's going on under the hood of these things, since we had similar problems, but slightly different diagnoses. So far as Nissan Consumer Affairs advising re your lemon law rights, I would not rely on them. First of all, they are incompetent, and secondly, it is in their interest for you to not pursue a lemon law claim. Ask an attorney. I would bet the wait for the engine counts. That is absolutely time your are without your vehicle and it is inoperable. They cannot make you wait indefinitely or unreasonably and say the days don't count. Please advise when it's all resolved. I'm curious to see how it turns out!
  • obewseyobewsey Member Posts: 1
    Yes we have the same exhaust issue. The dealer recommended changing brand of gas also. This doesn't work. My concern is that the catalytic converter may be damaged. This odor is so foul, i'd love to solve this sooner than later. Does anyone have any ideas?
  • tflashtflash Member Posts: 2
    I purchased a 2005 Nissan Quest SL (loaded) late last year in 2004 and have had no problems. I have about 5K miles on it so far. It had one service just for oil change/checkup at about 3.5K miles. It looks like the 2004 Quest had many issues but so far it looks like the manufacturer fixed them for the 2005 production. I checked all the defect/recall/service bulletins and complaints and there are none for the 2005 Quest that I can find.

If those who have a 2004 are still having major unresolved issues with the 2004 or earlier Quests (and thier finances can swing it), I would suggest looking into trading it in for a 2005 Quest. I have had other minvans and SUV's before and I love my 2005 Quest, nothing beats the features (including the second row seats folding flat) and roomy interior - I like the way it looks too. The Quest is also priced pretty good compared to the Sienna, Odyssey etc.
  • plashenickplashenick Member Posts: 165
    Keep this in mind; asking Nissan if the wait counts to the lemon law is akin to asking a 16-year old boy how far to go on a first date. Sure you get an answer, but does it have a value.

Speak to a lawyer. There are Lemon-law issues here as well as Magnuson (Warranty Law) here. That Nissan does not stockpile engines, is not your concern, that is Nissan's problem.

They re required to provide a certain level of availability for what they sell or their warranty is considered a sham.

Research the law and get a lawyer. We did and had positive results.
  • ahightowerahightower Member Posts: 539
    Look on the bright side, you're keeping your mileage low! Plus you get to beat the heck outta that rental car in the mean time. Did somebody say road trip?
    Nissan has told me that all 2004 Quest owners have been upgraded to a 5 year / 60,000 mile warranty due to all the problems people have encountered with the van. Call Consumer Affairs at Nissan.
This discussion has been closed.