Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti FX50 / FX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• serhat1951serhat1951 Member Posts: 4
    i have a question, infinit dealer has the fx35 2006 awd for 259 for 12 months 1000 down, it only comes with the touring package i saw that month ago in november. i passed by the dealership the other day and they changed the sign to 269 and 24 months for the same car. if i wanted to add the hands free and sports how much do u think the lease would go up. i think its a steal at that price.
  • gprro1gprro1 Member Posts: 3
    was that $1000 down plus other fees like security,first month, fees etc, or $1000 total out of pocket down?
  • bmreynoldsbmreynolds Member Posts: 15
    MSRP 44,350.00 VPP 38,884.30

Is this a good price?
    Thanks
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,889
    Its fine, I think.

VPP is supposed to be right around invoice minus rebates, but I'm not sure how much of a rebate they are taking into account. It looks to me like Infiniti got up to around $2k on the '06s before abandoning them. Invoice on the one you are looking at, I believe, is around $40,640 or so. So that means you are getting around $1760 off invoice. There MAY be a little more money of the table, but the question is whether its worth the hassle. VPP is a price you walk in with in hand and walk away with the car, hassle-free. That might be worth the couple hundred more you could get off the car if you haggled for a while.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• bmreynoldsbmreynolds Member Posts: 15
    Thanks that helps a lot...
  • gvogsgvogs Member Posts: 2
    I was wondering if anyone knew if infiniti was selling any new FX35 06 or 07 models with low apr incentives or cash rebates?
  • hlesliejrhlesliejr Member Posts: 1
    I think so too!

I just bought a left over 2006 FX35 for $ 42,830 and some change (45,300 out the door/roughly $2547 below invoice) with these options:
    Hands-Free
    Touring Package
    Sports Package
    Technology Package
    DVD Mobile Entertainment
    Cargo area protector
    splash guards
    Thanks to everyone on this board for their keen insight. Without it I probably would have paid more. Information is the king !!!
  • austexaustex Member Posts: 62
    I am looking at a 06 FX RWD with touring and handsfree package around 35500 out of the drive. Is this a good price? thanks in advance
  • vanpoolvanpool Member Posts: 15
    I just purchased my FX-35. I paid $1,000 over the invoice. The FX was equiped with the Touring and Technology package, with Cargo Mat and Splash Guards. 900 miles and I think this was a good purchase.
  • rajelrajel Member Posts: 1
    just purchased an 07 FX35 with Touring, Tech Package, Hands-free package, cargo net, roof rail cross-bar, splash guards. Paid invoice. I live in NJ.
    The invoice on the one that I purchased was $40,700, so I paid $41,700 abd the MSRP was $44,800
  • austexaustex Member Posts: 62
    For a 07 FX35 RWD with Touring/handsfree package I am looking at around $37500 drive out. I think this is a good price just worried about the cost/tire when it comes to changing them. Any idea how long the OEM tires go? 30 - 40K ?
  • bigtbigt Member Posts: 412
    FX35 with Sport package 1,000 over invoice:

The one thousand above invoice on the fx is the best we can do. It normally retails for $42610.00, We are selling it for $39,951.00. Then you have $499.00 administration fee, the $489.95 in accessories. Your subtotal is $40,939.95. Your state tax is $2,456.40. Your county tax is $25.00. Your tire/battery/lemon law fee is $8.89. Your tag fee is $100.00 if you transfer and $200.00 if you need a new one. Your grand total out the door is $43,530.24
    '07, right?

$1k over invoice is exactly what carsdirect has the '07s priced at.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

Yes this is for the 07 FX35.
    Yes, this was a 2007. But, it was December, and a lot of other manufactures were cutting costs. Normally, the Infiniti does not drop that low. I think there was about 4K above invoice built into the MSRP.
    I was offered invoice for 2007 FX 35 with Sport and Touring in one place and 500 over in another.
    I think either offer is good, just based on the average prices you see at Edmunds and other auto sites. Go for it, you will love the way the FX drives. I just put 1,800 miles on my 2007, and I like it more each day.
  • namonanamona Member Posts: 4
    I just bought an 07 FX-35 AWD w/ Touring and Handsfree package for $2000 below invoice. Invoice on the car was $38800.
    That is the best discount I have seen on a 2007. What State did you purchase your auto
    according to edmunds, there is $2k marketing support. So a dealer wouldn't be losing any money by selling it $2k under invoice. Definitely a deal that should be possible at any dealer.

yes exactly it is possible. I bought the car in chicagoland
  • shagenshagen Member Posts: 1
    I am also in the Chicago area in the market for an FX35. I am hoping to get the same deal as you did. Can I ask what dealer you worked with? I am thinking Luxury Motors Gold Coast?? They have been the most aggressive. I have also been talking to Infinity of Lisle. Any additional information you can provide would be great. Thank you in advance.
    I bought it from Infiniti of Lisle.
  • chunckychuncky Member Posts: 1
    I just got FX35 on Jan 15 for $38701 with Touring, Sport, Hands Free, Cargo Area Protector and Splash Guards. MSRP is listed for $44,110
  • millbrookmillbrook Member Posts: 1
    Thanks to everyone on this board. Using the posted information I was able to get $2000 under invoice in White Plains,NY on my 2007 FX35. I believe that the year end for Infiniti is January 31st, either that or regular month end was a consideration.
  • snsnsnsn Member Posts: 56
    We just purchased our first Infiniti, a 2007 FX35, at $2,000 (and change) under invoice. We are located in NE Florida and agree that the month end push plus the $2,000 marketing support incentive helped. :)
    keep seeing all of these $2,000 under invoice purchases and I thought I did good getting my FX in December for $1,000 OVER invoice. I thought I would get a better deal in December, but I was not aware that Infiniti's year ended in January or that they had a $2,000 marketing support incentive. But regardless.... I love the FX so far and I know that you will enjoy the ride as well.
  • grn95grn95 Member Posts: 48
    Has anyone else purchased FX35 for $2k under invoice? Namona how was your experience at Infiniti of Lisle? That deal sounds very appealing! Thanks
  • mswhimiscalmswhimiscal Member Posts: 2
    I just purchased a new '07 FX35 w/touring, hands free & technology for $3,000 under invoice in Ma.
  • simonjsimonj Member Posts: 2
    I got a quote today for a FX35 2wd with the sport, hands free, and touring packages. It also has crossbars for the roof rack, cargo mat and sunroof deflector. The price I got was $36,500. MSRP Is $42,940. Is looks like a good deal, but does anyone know what the dealers are getting for incentives and rebates for 2006 models?

Thanks
  • njjulianonjjuliano Member Posts: 83
    Not that great of a deal, if at all. If you look at post 1132 above, he got a similar deal for a 2007, with MSRP of 44k and getting it for 38k.
  • lazybotlazybot Member Posts: 7
    I just got a quote on a '07 Sheer Platinum/Graphite FX45 w/ Tech & DVD for $49k (NOT incl taxes, dmv, doc).

It's loaded w/ basically everything else, tow, RFT, crossbars, etc. Even though I don't want/need that stuff.

This takes into account the $3500 marketing support which they're deducting from invoice (they're quoting same as what's on Edmunds).

What do you guys think?

BTW, they're quoting the same configured vehicle w/o the DVD for $47k

They also have a '06 w/ Tech & no DVD w/ $44k.
  • made_mind_upmade_mind_up Member Posts: 7
    2007 FX35 AWD, Touring, HFree, Splash, Cargo Protector, XBars, $700 Dest = $42,360 MSRP. Invoice approx $38,818 less $2,218 under invoice = $36,600 paid + $150 Doc Prep walk-out cost. Cash - no financing, not a lease.
    In Boston area, 2 dealers did the $2K under, 2 refused.
    Snow feedback steered me away from 20" tire pkg. No one had a non-Touring base car (they claimed). Anticipated sub-par mileage concerns me as well as extra cost of premium fuel but we'll see. Cost is not that far from 2007 G35x w/the new engine. We drove both, thought the FX was a better value.
  • alexthegreekalexthegreek Member Posts: 1
    I'm in the market to purchase a new FX-35 and i live north
    of Boston. I read your message (1141) about what you paid.
    Can you tell me which dealer gave you the best deal, as i'd
    like to give them a call about a vehicle.

Thanks!
  • l2jael2jae Member Posts: 4
    WOW!!! You purchased an 07 FX35 for $2,000 UNDER invoice?!? That's a great deal!

I thought I was getting a good deal through VPP Plan D by getting about $350 OVER invoice. And I'm about to use the same dealer that you bought from, Infiniti of Lisle.

Do you guys think that I can do better by not using my VPP? Not sure if this matters, but I'm going to lease, not buy. So maybe all these incentive do not apply when leasing, not giving me a lot of room to negotiate on the purchase price? Your quick response will be appreciated because I was actually going to sign the papers tonite!!! Thanks in advance! :)
  • mez2mez2 Member Posts: 10
    Dealer qute on 2007 FX35 with touring and Nav/ MSRP $46,310 sales price of $42,996
    Lease payment of $475/month 27 month lease doing investment lease, using some equity from trade (2001 ES300) to buy money factor down, equals 10 security deposits, had to put one extra due to credit not being over 700.
    Just have to make 1st months payment at signing
    How good is this deal?
  • made_mind_upmade_mind_up Member Posts: 7
    The one on the Rt1 Automile, got no BS. I asked for $2K under invoice via internet, with no financing, no trade-in and it was a done deal. I do believe the $2K under doesn't apply to leases (my guess). You never see a low-ball advertised price in paper, just a lease price.
  • dcin8dcin8 Member Posts: 2
    I was just quoted for a 2007 FX35 AWD with touring and hands free package.

27 months 15k miles.
    503+tax a month with 1330 out of pocket. In South Florida

The dealer was also willing to try and get me out of my current lease seven months early, which I am slightly upside down on at no additional charge.

Does this sound like a good deal.
  • chashoangchashoang Member Posts: 19
    Someone, please help. I need some advice before fridays purchase.
    These are my choices with preferred lst.

1)2006 FX35, fully loaded with all packages. Diamond graphite with graphite interior. $38,900.

2)2007 FX35, all packages but no sport. Any color with any interior. $2000 below invoice?..$40,223.

3)2007 FX35, fully loaded with all packages. Any color
    42,496 which i would try to negot. to $41,496 to get it to 2000 below invoice?.

4)2006 FX35, white on wheat. Handsfree, touring, cargo protection and mats. $33,900 which i think could go a 1000 less.

The delimma is: are more options better for resale in 4-5 years vs. buying an 2006 vs. 2007?

Also, do I really need the sport package/ especially in chicago? Will it affect driving in the snow? Can I get the smoked tinted lights w/o sport package? And last, dealer is charging $399 for ipod hookup..does this sound right and how are the after market setups?

Sooooo many questions, sooo many decisions, so little time. I know whatever I pick I will be happy, but the forums' opinions would help. Thanks everyone. ;o)
  • spydervr4spydervr4 Member Posts: 5
    I am considering buying a FX35 AWD or FX45 and would like to get some feedback from the experts on this group.

I drove the FX35 and was less than impressed with the pickup on it. Is the FX45 worth the extra money?

One of the dealers still have a 06 (demo) left with about 1800 miles on it, it has the tech package and a few other accessories that I don't really care about. The MSRP is about $48,100. They want $40,700 for it. Is that a good deal? I was thinking that car shouldn't be more than $38,000?

What would be a good price for a FX45 with just the navigation?

thank you for your help on this!
  • vdragonvdragon Member Posts: 12
    So is everyone saying the best time to buy an FX35 is now?.. rather than later in the year?

I was thinking about buying... and weighing new vs. used, but in southern Cali, the used FX35's are still expensive. 2003 FX35 (just the base) is about $25k.
    If I can get a 2007 for $2k under invoice (meaning $32k, it may be worth it.

Please let me know.
  • vdragonvdragon Member Posts: 12
    2007 Infiniti FX35
    Diamond Graphite exterior/ Graphite leather interior
    Touring Package
    Hands-Free Phone Package
    Splash guards
    Cargo area protector
    MSRP: $40,610
    Invoice: (his)$37,288 - (Edmunds)$37,228
    Purchase: $35,488 plus sales tax, license, $55 doc fee & official fees.

Do you think this is a good deal? It's $1740 below Edmunds' invoice.
  • bmwiddbmwidd Member Posts: 1
    Hello all...I am planning to stop by my local Infiniti dealer in Ontario tomorrow to negotiate a deal for a 2007 FX45. MSRP here is $69,400 for the FX45 with the Technology Package. I'm trying to get this now because our government has just introduced a new gas tax that will see a $2,000 tax applied to the FX45, but it doesn't apply for any dealer inventory from before March 1.

Anyhow Infiniti Canada is offering 3.9% APR leasing for 36/39/48 month leases and the dealership is also tossing in 24 months of free routine maintenance (oil, tire rotations, etc). Both of these are supposed to expire at the end of March.

Couple of questions to all of you...

1) Any idea roughly what the dealer cost is for these vehicles?
    2) Any idea what the "typical" amount of discount room is on these?
    3) Anyone have knowledge of the April promotions (if any)?
  • jakbarjakbar Member Posts: 12
    I just priced out an fx35 awd with the following

06 FX 35 AWD
    graphite/wheat
    touring
    handsfree
    cargo cover and splash guards

MSRP 42060
    Selling for 35k (price i was quoted over the phone)
    Invoice would be around 38.5k or so.

This was the first price he quoted me. I know the 07's have 2k marketing support right now but does anybody know what the remaining 06s still have available? I want to see what sort of price I should shoot for. I am sort of in an interesting position since I am considering an 07 g35x and then i saw the pricing on the FX so i'm debating between the two! Any thoughts? Thanks
  • codeggscodeggs Member Posts: 12
    On Tuesday I bought a brand new 2006 FX35 from my local Infiniti dealer. The car was never sold and only had 400 miles on it. With the dealer add ons (front and moonroof airdams, splash guards, pin stripping, and lock nuts) the MSPR was $40,586. I picked it up for $32,841. The best deal I've seen or heard about. The car is a RWD version with the Touring Package. It's black with wheat interior. He has one other just like it.

I love the car! For the price of a well equipped Pilot or Sante Fe - I got the class of the SUV/Crossover category. Plus they gave me full blue book for my Jeep. It took three visits but the dealer was great. I may have to add them to my will. :D
  • manaboutmanabout Member Posts: 31
    Can anyone share their experience with this dealer? I've heard various things, good and bad. I'm curious to hear what others are experiencing.

Thanks,

MAT
  • mrmellmrmell Member Posts: 11
    Anybody hear anything about the new Models? Changes, body style, etc. Let me know. Thanks.
  • mgh1mgh1 Member Posts: 10
    the new one is coming this winter according the infin's website, which I assume is why they are discounting '07s so much...
  • lwolf99lwolf99 Member Posts: 83
    Hello. We are looing for a new vehicle for my wife. Yesterday she test drove an Infiniti FX35 at a local dealer, and she seemed to like it. They have a few new 2006 models still available (not used or demo, just never sold, yet) as well as plenty of 2007 to choose from. The salesman said "nothing changed" between the 2006 and 2007 models. I was wondering...

1) did anythign actualy change between the 2006 and 2007 models?

2) would the $2,000 marketing incentive that I have been seeing in this forum also apply to a 2006 model? or just 2007?

3) should we expect to be able to get a deal for much significantly less for a 2006 model?

Thanks!