Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti FX50 / FX35 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• squishles10squishles10 Member Posts: 45
    Now looking for an AMEX code to team up with. I've emailed a few people with no reply.
  • jung1jung1 Member Posts: 6
    Hi
    I just purchased a new 2009 FX35 and are looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up for the Amex gift card incentive. Please send me an email to jhlee4u@hotmail.com the following info:

Infiniti will send you a $150.00 owner recomendation rewards card (AMEX)

Owner redemption code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code
  • jenp123jenp123 Member Posts: 39
    I read previously on posts that people were getting $4,000 towards a new Infiniti, without actually selling their current one. My husband owns an G35- are there any loyalty discounts/rebates for me for obtaining an '09.

What should I be expecting in prices for an FX35 with Tech Pckg? Under 40k?
  • shweta1shweta1 Member Posts: 12
    Hello

I own Infinti FX and have the owner redemtion code. Anyone who has bought new Infinti after 28 August can send me his/her details on anmol.saini@gmail.com or sgarg46@gmail.com. You will get $500 amex award card from Infinti and I will get $150 card.

VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code
  • navboynavboy Member Posts: 32
    It seems that the 2010 FX35's are on sale now at Infiniti dealerships. I've included an update for 2010 model below (as of 10/2/09). Does anyone have a link to a "build your own" website for the 2010 model?

From InfinitiUSA.com 10/2/09:

Infiniti today announced pricing on the 2010 Infiniti FX, which is on sale now at Infiniti retailers nationwide.

The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP)* for the three available 2010 Infiniti FX models are:

FX35 RWD $42,400
    FX35 AWD $43,850
    FX50 AWD $58,400

For 2010, changes to FX include standard Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System on all models, the addition of a standard USB Connection Port for iPod and other compatible devices, the addition of a 2.0GB Music Box hard drive to the Bose Premium Audio system (on vehicles without navigation) and simplified exterior/interior color combinations. FX's available Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System has been enhanced for 2010 with the addition of an in-dash single disc DVD audio/video drive, streaming audio via Bluetooth, Zagat Restaurant Guide and XM NavWeather (along with the previously available XM NavTraffic).
  • navboynavboy Member Posts: 32
    I have a 2007 FX35, and plan to turn it in and lease a new FX35.
    :confuse:
    Does anyone know the loyalty rebate (or any other rebates) for the 2010 or 2009 FX
    Also went to JBA Infiniti- had been negotiating around the DC area for an EX35 though for weeks but then started to get reservations about size- only started considering the FX35 after a few days. Was in need to buy a card quick, because I was able to sell my 07 TL- went to JBA because they seemed to have the best inventory for used FX35- well the inventory wasn't impressive afterall- ended up actually buying a new 09! I think they were shocked to b/c there was absolutely no pressure- they weren't even trying to sell me new! I am still in shock b/c it wasn't the plan and I didn't seek internet quotes prior but remember checking previously on these boards about what to expect in terms of pricing- so here it is:

Got a 09 FX35 AWD with Premium and Navigation Package, splash guards, cargo organizer (love that!), cargo tray- is the 1st aid kit standard (?) b/c that was in the back too)- Color: Blue Slate/Graphite Interior

Went in and said- not buying used but will close deal today for 10k off MSRP- after slight negotiation- the car was just that- I got nearly 10k off- MSRP was 50k and final price was 40,250k- OTD price was 41,710.50!

Please tell me I did good considering I only negotiated with one dealer and just winged it basically- the place was slow and I was the only sale that day- they actually said, the best time to make a deal is the beginning of the month and not so much the end b/c no one comes in at the beginning and they have to meet quotas by the 15th of the month- I don't know if that was BS or not but I am happy!

For 7k more than the used ones I was looking- brand new was the way to go and I am very happy!

Now looking to team up with someone regarding the AMEX card deal!
    Oh and they also matched my finance rate at my credit union- which I wasn't expecting either- 3.9% for 60 months!!
  • jacksonvillejacksonville Member Posts: 3
    Hello

I bought a Infinti FX in July and have the owner redemtion code. Anyone who has bought new Infinti after 28 August can send me his/her details to receive their AMEX card
    Email me at oldsmarflorida@hotmail.com
    You will get $500 amex award card from Infinti and I will get $150 card.

VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code
  • breesbrees Member Posts: 8
    I have one - you can send me your info, you get 500 i get 150. I think people are wary of giving all that info out, I know i am..... let me know how best we can do this.
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    You can get special rates or $5000 (dealer cash) on remaining 2009s. Many dealers are starting to discount 2009 FX35 around $7000 off MSRP if you pay cash or get traditional financing. :)
  • mehvishmehvish Member Posts: 2
    Hi
    I just purchased a new 2009 FX35 in Oct and are looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up for the Amex gift card incentive. Please send me an email to vishmeh2009 hotmail com with
    the following info:

Owner redemption code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thank you
  • mehvishmehvish Member Posts: 2
    can you send me your info, I was looking for someone to team up with AMEX gift. I contacted several people with no response . thanks
  • benimanbeniman Member Posts: 6
    Just bought a G37 Sedan and need a partner for the referral program.

$150 for you, $500 for me
    email me at:
    hudson.bh@verizon.net and I can provide the info or I can submit with your info if you wish.

http://www.nnainfo.com/Rewards/datacapture.html

Thank You

Ben
  • infin3509infin3509 Member Posts: 1
    I have the following two deals on the table with a dealer out of Torrance, CA. I am looking for some experienced advice on whether or not I am getting a decent deal so here goes:

Option #1: 2009 FX35 with prem. and nav. pkgs. at $44,357 less $5k manuf. rebate for a price of $39,695. I will put down $5k down payment so my loan will be 4.9% at $34,695. The finance charge worked out to be $4,661.25 and a monthly payment of $655.95 for 60 months. There is a C/D at 21.87, what is this?

Option #2: 2009 FX 35 with prem., and nav. pkgs at $45,626, and $5k down, loan of 60 months at 2.9%, finance amount of $39,695.75. Finance charges total $930.25 with a monthly payment of $677.10 and a C/D of 22.57. Why is this option starting out $1,300 more than option #1? Should the start amounts be the same?

The dealer is pushing me toward option #1 and I smell a rat! My guess is so that he picks up the interest of $4,661.75 Why wouldn't he want to push me toward option 2 where the monthly payment is higher?

Are either of these decent deals, and what should I do? Thanks for all your help!
  • squirtmansquirtman Member Posts: 29
    They're good deals if you want a car payment of close to $700 for the next 5 years!
    That's outrageous in my opinion and I wouldn't do either of them frankly. Most people will put down at least 20% on the purchase price of a vehicle. Even with the seriously discounted prices you're not even close to that. Put down more cash or, if you can't afford this, consider the lease deal that Infiniti is currently offering on the FX - even less cash will be required up front and the payment will be closer to $500 per month...or better yet, look at other vehicles that you are better able to afford.
  • infidilinfidil Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a fx35 awd with premium pkg for 38,434 in NJ..love it..
    Is the AMEX cash back deal still valid? Did anyone get their rewards?
    The price should be the same before the incentives. Once you set the price - then you should be able to choose between special financing (0% for 36, .9% for 60, or 2.9% for 72) or get your own financing and get the $5000 dealer cash (not a rebate, so the dealer does not have to give you all of it - most will).

Generally speaking, IF you have good credit, we recommend you take the $5000 - because that is direct saving right now - where the special rates pay off a little per month over time and may take 4 years to make up the $5000 and you may trade it before then. Hope this helps. :)
  • softwaysoftway Member Posts: 8
    I'm in the market for an '09 or '10 FX35 AWD in the Los Angeles area. So far the best deal I've received is an '10 with Premium, Nav, Splashguards for 43,500 before tax and fees. Probably not a screaming deal but what does everyone think?
  • xiaohuoxiaohuo Member Posts: 3
    Hi
    We just purchased a new 2009 EX35 and are looking for a current owner who has not redeemed their code to team-up for the Amex gift card incentive. Please send me an email to gtg804v@gmail.com the following info:

Owner redemption code
    VIN
    First Name
    Last Name
    Street address
    City
    State
    Zip Code

Thanks
  • ruperttenmaruperttenma Member Posts: 26
    New to this board, but so far mostly I'm seeing talk about good deals on 2009s. I'm wondering if anyone's gotten a good price on a 2010 and if the 5K applies to them or only the 09s? I'm asking b/c searching in my area I'm finding the 2009s are getting scarce and I probably won't buy anything till after the first of the month. (I'm looking for an FX35 AWD with prem, tech and nav.)
  • squishles10squishles10 Member Posts: 45
    Those are the packages we wanted also but couldnt find one in a 3 state hunt in August. Good luck to you in your quest. We ended up dropping the tech package (which we don't miss, except the wipers, but I can flip that switch on myself and save $2000). The $5000 doesn't apply to the 2010, nor does the financing. We got an excellent deal on our 2009, plus a bonus $500 back from the Amex deal. Where are you located? And how far are you willing to go to get one?
    I'm in Michigan and I have found a couple near Detroit, both have touring though. they're already knocking off nearly 10k, which is good. Don't know if I like the color, plus I'm starting to see some demos come available in 37-40K range, and that's kind of appealing.

On a different topic, what do you think of Infiniti's CPO program?
  • kshankarkshankar Member Posts: 175
    I was told by 2 different dealers that it costs $895 to certify an Infiniti into CPO.
    One should also consider the Infiniti Elite Extended Warranty which is better than CPO since it covers items like the radio, nav, and belts and hoses.
    go to www.infinitiwarranty.com for coverage and free quotes. You can get extended warranty cheaper than what your dealer offers. These are real infiniti warranties and not third party. You are buying it from an Infiniti dealer
  • njted1njted1 Member Posts: 10
    email me at kleindevelopment@gmail.com
  • jahfree99jahfree99 Member Posts: 1
    Just bought in Tampa for 41,200.
    Sweet car.
  • fx35roxfx35rox Member Posts: 6
    I am conisdering to buy new FX 35 and here is the negotiated price i gopt from the local dealer.

2010, FX 35, RWD,Black obsydien/wheat interior
    Premium Package,
    Touring Package ,
    Navigation packg ,

MSRP:$51,429
    Final Purchase price:$41,000 (After 4k dealer cash back)

is it a good deal to buy? Please advice
    I am considering to buy 2010 FX35 and here is the quote i got from the local dealer.

2010, FX35
    Premium Package
    Touring Package
    Navigation Package

Purchase Price: $41,000 + Tax

Is this a good deal? Please advice
    It sounds like a good deal. I mean, how often does a dealer knock 10k off a new model year car like? They must be carrying the 09 deals over to the 10s.

The questions to ask yourself are, is the dealer giving you financing, and what's the rate? That's one way they can make some of that 10k back. The other is by tacking on document fees and the like. Even in the worst cases I've seen document fees are never more than a couple of hundred, so it sounds great to me. I've got an appointment to look at one just like it when I'm in Detroit next week. The salesman seems pretty hot to make me a deal, and if I were to get something like what you've got, I'd be hard pressed not to take it.
    Thank you very much for your response.
    I got loan from my bank @ 4% for 36mos.

Dealer's documentation fee is $600.00

That's seem bit high as per your comments.May be they are trying to make it up.
    The loan sounds great, but the 600 is pure markup for them. Try to get them down, for sure b/c since you're not getting a loan from them the only "documentation" they have is the title and registration paperwork which usually isn't much.
    FX35ROCs,
    there is an identical car spec'd like the one that you are interested in at an Atlanta dealership in Gwinnett County. Its a 2009 so there is 5K dealer cash back. Your price looks good. This one I was interested in, and they were asking $41617 if you paid cash, MSRP: $51560.
    Good luck
  • jbaby79jbaby79 Member Posts: 36
    If you guys are looking to buy from Infiniti of Gwinnett. They are a great dealer to work with. I bought my 2009 FX35 from them. Email me at john.babyny@gmail.com and I can tell you who to talk to over there.
    There is 4k cash back for 2010 . So i dont see a point to buy 2009 when i can get 2010 for 41k.
  • edward776edward776 Member Posts: 1
    I'm in the Atlanta area, what dealer gave you the price and can I call him?
    Thanks
    you are right. what dealer gave you that price?
    Nice prices, but all the models are RWD. I'm in Michigan and therefore need AWD. Any ideas for good deals up north?
    Ruperttenma,
    If you want good deals, you should try Infiniti of Lisle outside of Chicago (30 miles).
    Largest Infiniti dealer in the midwest. They have deals on new and preowned.
    www.infinitioflisle.com. All of their FXs are AWD.
    PM me for salesman name at kvsm5@comcast.net
    That'd be great. I sent you an email. Hope it gets through.
  • badderbadder Member Posts: 6
    I've heard others in this forum talking about getting ~10K off MSRP for 09 or even 10 FX35. I am in the market for a RWD. Anyone knows dealers in the LA or OC area that are willing to offer deals like that? Much thanks in advance.
    I was working a deal with them to lease an FX35, but they told me I had tier 2 credit and not tier 1. they try to convince me that paying $100 more per month over 42 months is still a good deal. I persisted and said no. I left the dealership and never heard from them. I called my dealer that I bought my current M from back in Chicago, Infiniti of Lisle , and half an hour later, he said I was approved for Tier 1. I confirmed it with Infiniti when I called them. I then contacted Infiniti of Gwinnett to see if they want my business but no calls back or email responses. I guess they do not want my business.
    When my lease ends in early January, I am going to do business with my salesman at Infiniti of Lisle. Infiniti Financial Services told me that any Infiniti dealer in the US should be able to give me Tier 1 rates. So whatever the financial director at IOG was doing was not enough.
    I
    OK, this is a bit of academic question, but I think it bears some discussion. I haven't gotten too deeply into negotiations yet, but I've been offered essentially 6k off of a 2010 w/Premium and Nav. I've seen a couple of dealerships that are listing essentially the same car as an 09 for 9k off. My question is, at what point is it worth to pay a premium for the current model year? Since the 09 is essentially a year old as soon as you drive it off the lot, does the steeper depreciation of last year's model make it worth the 3k to get this year's model?
    Did you speak to the person at Infiniti of Lisle? Also some folks here are getting 10K off 2010s so I would try that first. Remember it pays to travel for the right car.
    For example, I was looking at the inventory of Infiniti of Coconut Creek in Florida, and they have AWD Black with wheat interior, premium pkg, and deluxe touring pkg FX35 in stock. Since I do not want nav, that is nicely equipped. Also they state, if you can give them a written offer of a deal or an email you received, they will beat the payments by $50 or you get $5000.
    It could be a gimmick, but I am testing them with quotes I have received. I will travel for the right car at the right price.
    I had hoped this week would be a good time for me to get a new car, but it looks like I'm going to have to wait till next month. So I'm not really talking about my situation personally. Before I commit to something I'll try to haggle and see what I can do. Your advice about traveling is sound, of course. I did talk to Bob at Lisle and they offered about 6K off, but I didn't push him or try to do any deal making yet. What I'm really wondering is what the difference between an 09 and a 10 is worth? If a dealer says I'll give you 3k or 5k more off an 09, which do you take? And how much of a price break would there have to be for you to take the 09? I'm just curious what everyone thinks the extra year is worth?
    Generally speaking about $4000 is the difference....here is my logic...if you look at a 05 FX vs 06 FX - there is about a $4k difference, same with 06 vs 07, etc
    It depends on how long you plan to keep the car. In general, the longer you intend to keep the car, the less of a difference the year-model has on the residual/resale value. For example, the difference between an '04 and an '05 FX35 (assuming 60,000 mi on both) is only $1,200 according to KBB.
    Any recommendation? I am in the market for a new '10 or '09 FX35.
  • jrphilfanjrphilfan Member Posts: 6
    I'm sorry, but where did you see anyone posting that they were offered $10k off a 2010 FX? I haven't seen a single post that confirms that. 2009 yes. 2010 no.

I posted a couple weeks back (mistakenly in the Lease topic) - bought an FX35 AWD with Premium, Navigation, splash guards, cargo organizer, wheel locks, all-weather mats (which I forgot in my original post) + first year of basic servicing included (oil changes, tire rotation). $40600 + tax, title. As with most new owners, I continue to monitor these boards, but I am still pretty comfortable with the deal I made. If someone has bought a 2010 (or even a 2009 equipped the same way) for a better price, I would like to know...
    FX35Rocs posted this:

"I am considering to buy 2010 FX35 and here is the quote i got from the local dealer.

2010, FX35
    Premium Package
    Touring Package
    Navigation Package

Purchase Price: $41,000 + Tax

Is this a good deal? Please advice"

I think that is the best deal I have seen so far.
    I think there were some offers like that from Gwinnett Infiniti but they were for RWD only. Again, I'm only just starting this process, but I've gotten offers of 5.5k and 6k off 10s, but that's the best I've done so far, and those were both Chicago area dealers.