Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevrolet Silverado Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• njv16njv16 Member Posts: 3
    I live in Wichita, Kansas and have submitted bids for dealers in Wichita, Kansas City, Hutchinson, and Tulsa, OK. The most dealers seem to be coming off is $6,500. I have been offering dealers $27,000 for a truck with an MSRP of $34,300. I believe that is a fair price considering what all of the other truck manufactures are offering which is $2,000 to $4,000 more off than the Silverado. I can't seem to understand why they aren't coming off more. All of the lots around me are still flooded with new Silverado's and the '08s are already starting to hit the lots. I tell them I am ready to buy within the month but they still can't seem to get close to my price point. I guess I will have to wait a little longer until they get desperate.
  • mizzouengmizzoueng Member Posts: 4
    It depends on how many trucks the dealership has to move. the best way to get the best deal is to use the GMC/Chevy website. Look for the trcuk you want and if you find say 3 of them, actually look at the dealerships website, see how many 07's they have on their lot.

If they have a lot, then they will probably work with you on price as they have to move those trucks.

Another thing to mention is that you are coming from out of town, dealers will work with you if you are willing to drive to them instead of calling your local dealership and negotiating a trade, that does nothing for the dealership where your truck other than lose a sale and pick up a truck that the other dealership couldn't sell.

27000 is a reasonable price for an 07, especially now. GMC and Chevy are touting the 0% financing, stating that you will save 7000 in interest payments, well you can get that as a discount if you negotiate right. Just keep asking for bids and if the dealer doesn't want to work with you just walk away.
  • jfritschjfritsch Member Posts: 958
    How many dealerships did you email for their best price? Its really irrelevant how many cars of a particular model is on the lot. A dealer with 30 could be concluding a great or acceptable month and one 40 miles away with 8 on the lot could really need to make a few more sales.

--jjf

live in Wichita, Kansas and have submitted bids for dealers in Wichita, Kansas City, Hutchinson, and Tulsa, OK. The most dealers seem to be coming off is $6,500. I have been offering dealers $27,000 for a truck with an MSRP of $34,300. I believe that is a fair price considering what all of the other truck manufactures are offering which is $2,000 to $4,000 more off than the Silverado. I can't seem to understand why they aren't coming off more. All of the lots around me are still flooded with new Silverado's and the '08s are already starting to hit the lots. I tell them I am ready to buy within the month but they still can't seem to get close to my price point. I guess I will have to wait a little longer until they get desperate.
  • dunkbaitdunkbait Member Posts: 5
    I need a little clarification. When you say $6,000 off MSRP is that before any Chevy Rebates???. I assume it is.
    For example if a truck is listed at $41,000 a "good" price would be $35,000 then on top of that a person would have either 0% for 60 months or an additional $3,000-$3,500 in factory rebates to get the price down to around $32,000.

Am I correct with my math???
  • njv16njv16 Member Posts: 3
    The best anyone around here can do is $6,500 off, and that includes the $3,500 rebate from Chevy at the moment. I find it a little ridiculous myself that they can't come off more. I really do feel that $7,300 off, and that includes the Chevy rebate, is a good deal but dealers around here seem to scoff at that. A lot of the lots around in this region have around 30-50 2007 Silverados on the lot right now, the 2008's are starting to show up, and sales for trucks have been declining every month. Like I said, the truck I want to purchase is $34,300 MSRP and I offered $27,000. Am I doing something wrong?
  • uwmaduwmad Member Posts: 3
    I'm wondering the same thing. Are you guys including the rebates in your $7000+ off MSRP? I'm about to purchase an 07' tomorrow before the incentives change. MSRP is $36,500 and they are at $33,600 and $1000 in accessories. I plan on doing the 0%. I showed them that SoCal was offering the $1000 in accessories and they agreed to give that to me. So, is $3000 off MSRP a good deal? I'm probably going to offer $33,000 in the end. They are saying that $33,600 is supplier price? Any thoughts on if I should go lower? By the way...this is a NBS crewcab LT1.
    6000-8000+ off msrp is what you want on a 33 k chev truck. If you try my message 309 and work almost 10k off more power to you. Rebates, military discount, draft dodger discount, college grad discount, college dropout discount,supplier discount, ex-wal mart employee discount etc. Whatever. I would want closer to 8000 to 10000+ off a $44000 model. Check out the interest saved on 0% for 60 months over a 6% loan (thats probably worth 3500 off msrp)

Check out my message 309. Do not waste much time walking into dealerships once you know what you want. Separate the jokers (85%) from those serious end of the month within a 100-300+ mile radius of your home via fax or email and work the top 3 or so against one another.

Good luck
    --jjf

I'm wondering the same thing. Are you guys including the rebates in your $7000+ off MSRP? I'm about to purchase an 07' tomorrow before the incentives change. MSRP is $36,500 and they are at $33,600 and $1000 in accessories. I plan on doing the 0%. I showed them that SoCal was offering the $1000 in accessories and they agreed to give that to me. So, is $3000 off MSRP a good deal? I'm probably going to offer $33,000 in the end. They are saying that $33,600 is supplier price? Any thoughts on if I should go lower? By the way...this is a NBS crewcab LT1.
  • mizzouengmizzoueng Member Posts: 4
    7000 includes the 3500 GMC/Chevy rebate. I doubt you find a dealer who will give you 7000 plus the 3500 rebate. If you do, let us know as that dealer will get a lot of business.

I got a little over 7K off my 07 NBS GMC Crewcab. That included the 3500 GMC rebate. 7K is a good number to shoot for. If you can't get within $100 of $7k then you should go somewhere else.

What accessories are they offering? GMC/Chev accessories are a little overpriced and I would just take the money as rebates and not accessories. The lower you get that sale price the less you pay in sales tax. Say you take the 1K in toys, you will pay DOUBLE tax on those when you pay your sales tax, usually State tax is equal to local.

Since you want to take the 0%, it will be harder to get the additional discounts, the best bet is to start talking monthly payments with them. Calcualte what you want and try to get them there.
  • uwmaduwmad Member Posts: 3
    I think I can get any accessory I want. The SoCal area has this promo going right now for $1000 in accessories. http://www.socalchevy.com/OfferDetails.aspx?ContentID=14277 How hard will it be to get them under the "Supplier:" pricing? Are there ANY other rebates out there on Silverado's that I am forgetting? I wish I knew if the incentives were changing tomorrow. I'm not quite ready to buy, but don't want to miss out on this 0% for 60.
    Good point about the accessories being overpriced, but wouldn't you have to pay Sales Tax on them regardless, where ever you end up buying them? I just thought it would be nice because I don't really have the extra money laying around right now to buy all those accessories. I need some sort of bedliner and bed cover to start with. I know about what they cost else where, so if they are crazy expensive at the dealer, I'll just say no to that.
  • northganorthga Member Posts: 7
    Anyone help me out and tell me if they think I got a good deal?

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 2WD LT1

Added Options:
    LT1 Convenience Package
    Z71 Off Road Package
    18" wheels
    Towing Package
    Power Driver Seat
    5.3 Liter Engine
    XM Satellite
    All terrain tires

MSRP: $32,604
    add leather: $1100
    Total: $33,704
    Drive Out: $31,300 @ 0% for 60 months
    nothing down
    You want 6000-8000 off msrp for a truck that wholesales 10k off msrp 1st year.

See how much interest you saved over a 6% loan (higher if you have dinged credit) and add it to the amount off msrp. Don't know what your taxes and fees are in your state so its hard to tell. On the surface it looks pretty good.

Why do folks wait until the deal is done to find out what is a good deal?

Happy driving
    --jjf

Anyone help me out and tell me if they think I got a good deal?

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 2WD LT1

Added Options:
    LT1 Convenience Package
    Z71 Off Road Package
    18" wheels
    Towing Package
    Power Driver Seat
    5.3 Liter Engine
    XM Satellite
    All terrain tires

MSRP: $32,604
    add leather: $1100
    Total: $33,704
    Drive Out: $31,300 0% for 60 months
    nothing down
  • bobw1bobw1 Member Posts: 19
    I just looked at the GM card allowances and they are only $1000/$1500 for the 07/08 Silverado/Sierras. Is there a chance they will go back up later in the year?
  • chuck75chuck75 Member Posts: 9
    LT2 package
    leather seats
    6.6 duramax allison 6 speed 11400 gvw 4x4
    no nav or sunroof - which is how i want it
    sticker 49400- neg & rebates to 39956 then taxes & 50 for doc & plate

ithink this is a pretty good price after reading these recent posts
    chuck
  • learncprlearncpr Member Posts: 8
    $9500 off a duramax is impressive to me. My understanding is the offered rebates don't apply to a truck with the duramax diesel. At least thats what GM's website says last I looked. How did you manage to scrape nearly 10K off the price of that truck? Your locale?

KB
  • hate23putthate23putt Member Posts: 3
    I bought a 2007 1500 Crew Cab 2WD Z71 W/LT1 Conv. Package, towing package, tailgate assist and lock, XM radio, 5.3 engine. Sticker was $32,459 including destination. I paid $600 below invoice plus rebate which came to around $26,200 plus TT&L. They also threw in a hand held GPS Navigation unit worth around $250 bucks. I think I did pretty good. I bought on 9/1/07 and was the last one like this on the lot. These model is pretty hard with just the LT1 packages. I hope this helps.
  • dukebludukeblu Member Posts: 18
    The big $3000 amount was on the Classic prior style. Maybe the allowance will go up to $2000 in 2009. Can't imagine the new styles will have $3000 anytime soon.
    combination of things
    1.3500 rebate
    2.friends & family rebate (supplier rebate)
    3.Farm bureau rebate
    4.dealer wanted to turn vehicle because it was traded for and then deal fell thru

and yes this is the new body style I would be happier if it had the GMC front end but $ always comes first with me
    so I'm pretty happy with the outcome. with the savings I can pay taxes and get a new airride 5th wheel hitch
    thanks
    chuck
    Sounds a bit like the perfect storm. Well done.

KB
    I just thought I would post a break daown of the new Chevy 3500
    3500 silverado cc, drw, 4x4 duramax & allison
    2LT interior with leather.
    basically every option except nav & sunroof - didn't wnat them
    sticker price 49400.00
    vendor discount 4442.00
    gm discount 3500.00
    farm bureau disc 500.00 still looking into may not get this one
    dealer holdback 1000.00 they traded for this truck
    & the deal fell thru
    ... SO I MADE A BETTER DEAL

Final cost to me is 40458.00 plus tax or 39958.00 if farm bureau comes thru either way I TOTALLY satisfied with this truck.

ps so far there has been no major problems assoc. with epa crap on the gms. This is what I found so far anyways. So deals can still be had if you take your time.
    chuck
    All you folks negotiating remind the dealer that a 34000-$35000 dodge ram 1500 is discounted 12k and available for 22000+ all day long with the lifetime powertrain warranty and is awfully competitive with tundra, chev, etc. As a matter of fact check it out.

I've seen the 40000 2500 ram crew diesel advertised for 11-12000 off msrp.

Good luck
    --jjf
  • northganorthga Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for the response. sorry it has been awhile. I don't really know how to figure out what I would have over 5years at 6%. If I did get the truck at an interest rate, I would look to pay it off early. i figured I got about $5000 off msrp at driveout at a 0% interest rate. Add that 5000 to the 3500 rebate instead of 0% and that would total 8500 off, but at a higher interest rate. tax in my county is 7%. still sound good. also I posted on another thread about my new silverado having wind noise. does anyone have this problem or is it just my truck. thanks
  • maddog1971maddog1971 Member Posts: 1
    They were hard to find but I just bought a new 2007 Classic Silverado EXT. Cab 4x4 with 3LT Z71 package.
    35,600 MSRP
    5,600 Dealer negotiations
    5,000 GM rebates
    3,500 GM card rebate
    Amount paid 21,500 plus tax title
  • 1offroader1offroader Member Posts: 208
    Wow that is an incredible price for a new full size 4x4. Good job. You can't hardly buy a 2wd mini truck for that.

1offroader
  • asylum575asylum575 Member Posts: 72
    When do they update the GM rebate allowances? The 2008 allowances are already published. I'm hoping the allowance goes up on the 07 Silverado. I know the classic is at $3500, but I've had a 03 Z71 4x4, 04 Avalanche 4x4 and have a 06 crew 1500hd 2wd. They are all the same body/interior as the classic. Think I want to switch back to a 4x4. The gas mileage on the 6.0 is horrible, i'm getting 12 MPG. The 07s seem to do better, I can even get away with the 4.8
  • first_time_buyfirst_time_buy Member Posts: 1
    I hava spent the last two weeks looking at a 07 Silverado with a MSRP of $34,309. The best I could get with the Chevy Dealer was $30K and 0 interest.

I am currently wheeling and dealing on an 07 Sierra with an MSRP of $34,800 they are offering me $27K with no interest.

I am a first time buyer and have been wondering whether I am getting a good deal or not on the 07's. Any input in greatly appreciated.
  • dunkbaitdunkbait Member Posts: 5
    27k and no interest on a new body style 07 that has a sticker of $34,800??? I would take that in a heartbeat!!
  • 12rings12rings Member Posts: 6
    Myself and several people I work with have bought Silverados from various dealerships here in Oklahoma City. It seems that the going rate is 1k under invoice plus the rebate. I bought a 44k LTZ. Just check out the invoice price for the model you want and try to get under it before rebates. The dealers here all said that our invoice figures didn't include their advertising fee, which on my truck was 940! I simply told them that I wouldn't pay it, and they didn't put up a fight. Good luck.
    MSRP on a 2007 2500HD Crew Cab LTZ IS 41364 including destination. 6.0 Gasser

Made an offer of $37,000
    Minus Bonus Cash of $1000
    Minus Rebate of $1500
    Minus GM Card Dollars of $3546

Total offer was $30,954 +Tax and $279 Title and Document fee

Dealer countered back with $31,613 +TTL

So I'm looking at a difference of $659

Invoice price was 37850 so dealer offer was $191 below that before rebates. Any opinions on this offer.

Also looked at a 2008 LTZ Diesel Crew and different dealer was already $850 below invoice on that before I offered anything. Wish I could afford the diesel.
    If you have the numbers right and the factory msrp is 34800 (no dealer add ons) the 27k with 0 interest for 72 months or so would be a 12k+ off msrp deal which is excellent. You want at least 9-10k off msrp a 33k-ish 07 truck.

Good luck
    --jjf

I hava spent the last two weeks looking at a 07 Silverado with a MSRP of $34,309. The best I could get with the Chevy Dealer was $30K and 0 interest.

I am currently wheeling and dealing on an 07 Sierra with an MSRP of $34,800 they are offering me $27K with no interest.

I am a first time buyer and have been wondering whether I am getting a good deal or not on the 07's. Any input in greatly appreciated.
  • jackie29jackie29 Member Posts: 1
    Can I ask how you got the 5K in rebates, my dealer is offering only $2500.00 for the silverado crew 4x4

Thank You

Jackie
    Must be a 2007 Silverado Classic, old body style. No many left out there.
  • baikbaik Member Posts: 1
    I went to local chevy dealer in so cal to look for 08-
    3500 dully.

It was equipped with duramax,allison automatic with LT package.. nothing fancy,. sticker price was 44000. but what they offered me was 38000 + tax (without haggling the price)

Do you guys think it is good deal ? I think, if i try, I would be able to chop more. like,,34000 + tax
    Any input would be great..

thanks
    Sounds about right to me.

I went to local chevy dealer in so cal to look for 08-
    3500 dully.
    they offered me was 38000 + tax (without haggling the price)

Do you guys think it is good deal ? I think, if i try, I would be able to chop more. like,,34000 + tax
    Any input would be great..

thanks

It was equipped with duramax,allison automatic with LT package.. nothing fancy,. sticker price was 44000. but what
  • skipnsbskipnsb Member Posts: 12
    I am convinced that I can't find the "real" invoice of a new car, that there are hidden dealer incentives not published on the web.

Anyway, what do you think is the current real difference in price between the (same options) 2007 and 2008 Silverados? Thank you.
    The difference in price 2007 vs 2008 is minimal. It's the incentives after the price is set that makes the 2007s appealing. Rebates on the 2008 will be $1000 or so for a while. Rebates on the 2007s are $2500-3500. They will probably increase come Jan 1. If you can wait till Dec or Jan, you may see the 2007 rebates up around $4-5000. Problem is selection is very thin then.
    So, its starting to look like the difference between a 08 and 07 right now is about $1500 after rebates. For that difference, I can get what I want/color options (ext. cab long bed is not common here), and for the first few years, anyway, the one year newer would help resale value if I need to sell. Also, it appears that the 08 are flex fuel and cylinder deactivation together on the same engine, flex fuel might be nice if the government starts to subsidize corn fuel.

I was ready to buy last month, waffling bewteen Toyota and Silverado, Toyota dealers are offering 7k off msrp right off the bat for 07 models, local Chevy dealers have been difficult. I offered Edmunds invoice price with me getting the 3k advertised rebate in Sept. which local Chevy dealer refused so I walked. He now says he will go to invoice, plus rebate to me.

So, if I order a 08, theoretically the dealer has not incurred any floor plan costs for carrying that unit, and should be willing to work on a thin margin. OTOH, I would think that they would be discounting the 07's more (cobwebs, literally) but their attitude seems to be the opposite, they need to recoup the carrying costs. Years ago when they converted my beloved Caprice assembly line to trucks I read an article on the factory's gross profit for the truck line units, it was real high like 50% for the Suburban (direct costs, not full admin)so I am convinced there is alot more factory secret deals to the dealer, and that pricing is a public relations problem if they start cutting prices, who will pay msrp. So a trade in gives a way to keep the numbers high.

At invoice plus 3k rebate, that is about 6k off msrp, how much more can be squeezed out of the 07?

Yipes, this is the ramblings of an old geezer. Anybody know any dealers in the central florida area who will go below invoice with me keeping the rebates? Thanks, SS
  • sierradavesierradave Member Posts: 3
    Just order from local dealer here in norcal
    2008 SIERRA SLT EXCAB SHORTBOX Z71 4X4
    EVERYTHING EXCEPT NAV.
    MSRP 37995:
    PAID 34488
    REBATE -1000
    GM CARD -2250
    TOTAL 31,238 Plus TTL,
    EST DELIVLEY 8 WEEKS What do you think ? are advertising fees negotiable ,
    Any Help would great
    Dave
    How did you get $2250 on GMcard, They just raised the allowances. Do you have the old card? New allowance on 2008 Sierra is $1500, Congrats.
    I have the old gmcard my company has a program with local dealer 100 under invoice, plus i keep all rebate. had to custom order to get what i wanted .
    Dave
    This is just a thought but there are about 3700 chevy dealers in the country vs about 800 gmc, and the silverado is virtually identical. Did you email this deal to about 20-30 gmc and chev dealers end of month (100 mi or so radius) and see if they can beat it or have an acceptable silverado in stock? Or did you just try 2 or 3? I do know that sometimes the rebates and unadvertised dealer incentives can be greater on in stock models and turkey time (end of month again) can be a shooting gallery. Get your bids inclusive of all doc, advertising and other fees and play the top 4 against one another. If you must custom order email to 10-15 gmc dealers at turkey time and see what happens

Good luck
    --jjf

Just order from local dealer here in norcal
    2008 SIERRA SLT EXCAB SHORTBOX Z71 4X4
    EVERYTHING EXCEPT NAV.
    MSRP 37995:
    PAID 34488
    REBATE -1000
    GM CARD -2250
    TOTAL 31,238 Plus TTL,
    EST DELIVLEY 8 WEEKS What do you think ? are advertising fees negotiable ,
    Any Help would great
    Dave
    I look around 6 month for a 2007 SLT EXTCAB SHORT BOX,like to have the GMC SIERRA So I just order it the way i like
    David
  • builderbillbuilderbill Member Posts: 7
    I don't know how good or bad of a deal this was, but thought I would share it for other shoppers to compare by. In Central CA I bought a 07 Silverado 2500HD LT Duramax/Allison CC 4x4 with all options except the Nav,sunroof/dvd in Sept. The price I paid after rebates off invoice was 40,300 +TL. The total cost out the door was 43,825. No special finance terms were offered on this model at the time, so the best rate I could get outside was through the EECreditUnion at 6.00% for 84 months on the balance. Hope this is helpful to anyone thinking of making a new truck purchase.
  • jackel142jackel142 Member Posts: 47
    I'm looking to take advantage of the 0% for 60 months on a leftover 07 Sierra 1500.
    With a sticker of $38165.00, how much off can I expect to get?
    I would want 9000-11000+ off msrp. OR 5000 less with 0%

Good Luck
    --jjf
  • sewnhutchsewnhutch Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone,
    Recently my father remarried and his new mother in law works for gm. I am buying my first "new" truck and was offered a gms discount from my new step grandmother.
    Today I went to the dealership and found a 2008 silverado with crew cab and the 1 lt package. It has a v8, onstar and satilite radio. The window sticker was $28,880. After talking to the sales manager at the dealership I was given a price if 25,510. I can choose an extra $1000 rebate or take 3.9% finacing for 60 months.

I have been reading the forums for a few days now and I am starting to think that maybe if I forget about the gms and just go in as a regular buyer I may be able to negotiate a lower price.

Am I overthinking this to much or is the price a little bit high for a "Employee Discount". This is my first really big purchase and I really dont want to get ripped off. Any input would be appreciated. thanks :confuse:
  • ngunterngunter Member Posts: 2
    I have been looking at a 2008 crew cab 2 wheel drive loaded truck for MSRP $36,660.00. I have got the dealer to go to $1000.00 below invoice. $33,300.00. Is tis a good deal or should I get more. The above prices are with no rebates applied taking the 1.9% apr

thanks
    Nick
    I need some help at making a deal on a 2007 new style 2wd extended cab longbed Silverado or Sierra in Central Florida.

I can put a posi, pdl and power front windows (not the back door windows) and a decent stereo in a $25k msrp WT work truck pretty cheap, so even an absolute base work truck package would be acceptable.

However, I believe that the $7k msrp price difference between the $32k msrp LT2 and $25k WT package will potentially be somewhat smaller in reality as I think there is a lot of markup in the LT2 "stuff".

Besides, who in their right mind would buy a longbed LT2?

So, what should I realisticallly expect to knock off of the $32k msrp LT2, and the $25k msrp WT?

Would it help to use a "inflated" trade in to allow the dealer to "save face" over the real price, or am I overthinking this?

I appreciate the help, hope to make a buy this week.

Regards, Skip
    The 33k 07 chev truck sells for about 7000-10000 off msrp depending on how hard up the dealer and supply is. The 07 $22000-$37000 03-07 new dodge 1500 ram regular/crew cab has sold for 11000-14000 off msrp for quite a few years. (its msrp is a bit higher than the chev)

Good luck
    --jjf

Replying to: ngunter (Nov 27, 2007 1:33 pm)

I need some help at making a deal on a 2007 new style 2wd extended cab longbed Silverado or Sierra in Central Florida.

I can put a posi, pdl and power front windows (not the back door windows) and a decent stereo in a $25k msrp WT work truck pretty cheap, so even an absolute base work truck package would be acceptable.

However, I believe that the $7k msrp price difference between the $32k msrp LT2 and $25k WT package will potentially be somewhat smaller in reality as I think there is a lot of markup in the LT2 "stuff".

Besides, who in their right mind would buy a longbed LT2?

So, what should I realisticallly expect to knock off of the $32k msrp LT2, and the $25k msrp WT?

Would it help to use a "inflated" trade in to allow the dealer to "save face" over the real price, or am I overthinking this?

I appreciate the help, hope to make a buy this week.

Regards, Skip
  • jackel142jackel142 Member Posts: 47
    With only a couple days left in the 0% for 60 month deal, I'll be taking one more run at the 07 Silverado.
    It is a 6.0 liter with the 20" wheel package, seems to be the only one within 500 miles.
    I have them down to approx $34000.00 so far. I don't think that is much below invoice.
    Any idea of what the dealer holdback on an 07 with a sticker of $38165.00 is?
    The 0% is worth at least 4000-$5000. You are in the ballpark with a 8000-9000 off deal, especially if you just gotta have it and are captive for 500 miles. Tell them your wife wants something else and you like other colors, but you sure would like to do it for a lot less monthly payment at 0% right now but are unsure. (target 31000 at 0%?) Try to get them down to meet you halfway, seem dissasatisfied, walk out, see if they stop you in the parking lot.

If not go to a quiet restauraunt, get some coffee, review their "final" deal-- taxes, doc fees, the payments etc., talk to spousey. Hit them with a counter over the cell phone for 3% less and see what you can work. Then go across the street and get your car. They may have the edge with a unique leftover silverado but end of year and month sales pressure can be intense.

Good luck
    --jjf

With only a couple days left in the 0% for 60 month deal, I'll be taking one more run at the 07 Silverado.
    It is a 6.0 liter with the 20" wheel package, seems to be the only one within 500 miles.
    I have them down to approx $34000.00 so far. I don't think that is much below invoice.
    Any idea of what the dealer holdback on an 07 with a sticker of $38165.00 is