Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan 350Z Prices Paid and Buying Experience

14567810»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi steevo. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 350Z Convertible with 15,000 miles per year are an ugly .00325 and 37%, respectively. As you can see, the lease support on 2008 models is gone and it probably is not coming back.

That's the bad news. The good news is that Nissan is providing a ton of cash support on the '08 350Z Convertible. Specifically, there is $5,000 consumer cash plus $2,500 dealer cash ($7,500 total) on this car right now.

If you want this car, make sure to take this cash into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • slevenson49slevenson49 Member Posts: 1
    Well, I believe I may have just purchased the last of the New 2008 Nissan 350 Roadster Touring convertables with Nav, mats, kickplates, convenience net, and trunk mat
    The MSRP was $40,890.00. I purchased for $30,850. I came with my already approved 1.95% 5 year financing from a local credit union. They also took over the last 5 payments on my lease ($1,825.00). Car payments came to $588/month with $0 out of pocket.
    My question is did Nissan actually make a 2009 350 z roadster convertable? I called and visited many delerships and no one had any to show me.
    thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
  • mseningenmseningen Member Posts: 27
    Nice deal -- and no there were no '09 370Z Roadsters.
    They are supposed to come out in '10.

m
  • smiley10smiley10 Member Posts: 24
    I've been looking for a 2008 leftover touring coupe at the dealers however haven't seen any left overs in MA. If anyone knows of any dealers in New England or Northeast who have some 08s left, please let me know.

Thanks
  • zman17zman17 Member Posts: 1
    HI SMILEY10
    IM GOING TO PUT UP MY 2008 SILVER 350Z 6 SPEED TOURING WITH MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST UP FOR SALE. IT ONLY HAS 11,000 MILES ON IT, LOADED. ALWAYS BEEN GARAGED AND IS A FLORIDA CAR NOW IN CLEVELAND, GEORGIA. ITS AN AWESOME CAR BUT DUE TO FINACIAL DIFFICULTIES I NEED TO SELL IT. ASKING 23500. THE CAR DOESNT HAVE A SCRATCH ON IT.
  • car_lovecar_love Member Posts: 27
    edited April 2010
    Nissan of Santa Barbara called me after I test drove a brand new 2009 370z Enthusiast. Loved the car but out of my price range. Soo long story short... they had a silver 2005 Touring Manual 6 (so it has VDC, VLSD, leather and heated seats, nice rear view mirror, metal kick plates, etc) priced at 19,995.00 with 34,700k miles on it. I was going to look at a similar one at Nissan of Thousand Oaks and test drive the 2010 370z Auto in Simi Valley Nissan.

I test drove the one here they called me about, found a bad vibration noise behind the steering wheel, clutch is ok but not even close to new, air con. is still cold, radio is good. Only flaws, some scratching on the front passenger side, on the plastic sub woofer cover on driver side, one scratch on hood, tires are about 1/2 to 3/4 worn down but didn't see any uneven wear or odd wear. Brakes looked good, engine and transmission seemed solid. Found out it was owned by an older lady who traded it in for an Altima. She had purchased and had all serviced done at the dealership that called me, some small factory warranty stuff. Otherwise, impressively immaculate.

I debated about the total cost of ownership over my leased car (which I was considering buying out). I would be paying 400 more in insurance per year and $8 more in gas per half tank and get less mileage. But then the dealer took my lease as a trade in, paid it off and my last two payments that equaled $500. So in the end, I got basically got the deal I originally offered, but now with 1 year power train, free oil change and fix the vibration noise that gets bad on the freeway and got rid of the lease.

Mechanically solid, engine and transmission seem solid, getting about 19mpg city/highway at the moment but about 22-24 on highway. Clean leather and exterior, I can't complain. After 5 hours of haggling I got it down to a price I was willing to pay for it and the dealer was willing to sell. Coming from a family car, it's GREAT! So much torque and horsepower, I just baby it around mostly but when it's opened up to accelerate on the freeway, it's incredible fun.

Nissan of Santa Barbara, California - Sales service is great, technical service is helpful, but like every consumer end dealership in this area, the technicians are just not as good as Los Angeles or in the valley. Lots of mess ups happen here at the Honda, Nissan and Toyota dealership service garages. I've had bad experience with Honda and Toyota, I've learned so I will not be using Nissan's service garage for anything major except oil changes and basic maintenance.
  • biglou1942biglou1942 Member Posts: 1
    i want a 2008 350Z automatic conv. low mileage.
  • palmbchtranspalmbchtrans Member Posts: 1
    My Nissan has a marino blue (navy) body with a tan convertible top and cream leather inside.
    It has almost 17,000 miles on it. I am thinking of selling it as it mostly sits in a garage in Florida.
    It has all the add on's with the exception of the navigation system. (I have a portable GPS.)
    I am the second owner and I searched for 6 months to find this beauty and it is in great condition.
    What do you think is a reasonable price?
This discussion has been closed.