Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Nissan Titan Prices Paid

Comments

• Options
    jerseydirtjerseydirt Member Posts: 5
    I've been waiting for the Titan to show up at a local dealer's lot (Nissan World Of Denville NJ)since December. I was ready to buy a Dodge Ram Hemi but decided to wait until I could drive a Titan since I read so many great things about it. I called Nissan World of Denville and gave them my contact info and asked them to call me when they get one in since I was ready to buy and wanted a test drive. Two weeks later I was getting anxious as the snow has been coming down and my cadillac was stuck in the driveway and I had no truck. I checked nissanmotors.com and to my surprise according to the website the dealer had a Titan on the lot. I called the dealer and they confirmed that they had one and I could come down for a test drive (no reason was given as to why they didnt contact me). I drive to the dealer and upon my arrival I ask to see a the Titan. The salesman informs me that I can't test drive it because the one they have is sold. I told him that I had just called and was told to come down for a test drive. He claims ignorance. I then ask him to at least show me the truck since I have not seen one in person yet. He tells me that its sold "as in gone, no longer here". I find the whole situation odd since it was only about a half hour since I had first called them and they still had it and invited me to drive it. The salesman rudely goes back inside without saying a word or offering to call me when the next one comes in. As I turn to walk back to my car the bay door from the shop opens and a new Titan rolls out. The guy LIED to me about the truck not being there. What would have been the harm in showing it to a potential customer? I have never seen anything so rude at a car dealer (and I deal with BMW dealer as well, so I know rude).
     Fast forward two weeks. Still not a single response from Nissan World of Denville (NJ)and as I drive by I see another Titan sitting outside on display. I go in and talk to a different salesman and express my interest in the truck and a test drive. They guy comes back to me 5 minutes later and sais that the truck (which has been there for days) has not been prepped and therefore can't be test driven. He does take my name and number down and promises to call me as soon as they prep it so that I can drive it.
        Fast forward another two weeks to today. Still not a single phone call from Nissan World of Denville even though several Titans have rolled across their lot.
       This is absolutely the worst car dealer I have ever dealt with. If this is how they treat people who are looking to buy their cars, imagine how they treat you once they have your money.
       Sorry for the long rant, these guys are just ruining the whole experience for me. In the future I will drive the extra half hour to a different dealer rather than deal with these clowns.
  • Options
    triattriat Member Posts: 121
    Anytime you're in Austin and need a ride, let me know! :)

Jerseydirt, sorry to hear about those experiences. That's pretty low. My dealer was one of the first in Texas to get a Titan. They used it as a demo for a few weeks. They were smart to make sure they always have one demo. Yep I'm with you. I would rather drive past 3 other dealers to get to one that will treat you as an adult with respect.

Let us know what you think when you get to drive one! Thanks!
  • Options
    tung579tung579 Member Posts: 14
    Hi Bill,

Sorry I haven't logged in recently. My order was a 4x4 CC with offroad package. I'm not sure if locking differential is available with 4x2 or not. I don't see any technical reason for not too.

At the time I ordered, my salesman called his Nissa Rep and the Rep said it wouldn't be delivered until May. For me, it was not a problem, and I went for it.

Regards.
  • Options
    joehoejoehoe Member Posts: 37
    I've got a verbal agreement from an Internet Sales Manager here in Tucson for $500 over invoice...

I might have been able to go lower but I started at the $500 mark because it was one of the best deals I've seen here and in other Nissan forums.

Will complete the order this week to make the February order bank - and hopefully be driving it within 60 days.
  • Options
    the first week I owned my Titan, my salesman calls me because they knew I didn't want running boards(they come standard on LE). They said I would have the only LE without boards. I mentioned some SE buyer probably wouldn't mind having them. Ok, they offered $400. Good, very fair. I bring in the Titan Tuesday night. They give me a new Altima loaner car. The next day I pick up the Titan. Not only did they take off the running boards, but they also detailed it again and filled it up with gas.

Today I get a Thank You card from my salesman in the mail.

This is the kind of service I've heard stories about, but I've never received before, anywhere on any product. What an experience, Very Nice! Needless to say I am sending a letter to the dealer GM and some big guy's name I got for Nissan Motor Corp.
  • Options
    Dealer GM's secretary calls me at work today. She wanted to know about my buying experience. I told her I couldn't be more pleased with her folks.

Then she made the fatal flaw and asked me how I liked my truck :) ....After a while it was pretty obvious she was looking for a way to get me off the phone!
  • Options
    barnabasbarnabas Member Posts: 7
    Is it wishful thinking that Nissan will move towards incentives later this year on the Titan along with Toyota as the truck race builds. Seems like someone is going to get hungry for buyers.

I am seeing ads in the Houston paper for King Cab Titans for $21500, XE models.I guess dealers are sitting on them while their CC trucks turn every 3 days.
  • Options
    iowabigguyiowabigguy Member Posts: 552
    I guess the "new" has worn off the Titan! I see prices in the paper now for $4000 off MSRP or zero percent financing here in Omaha Nebraska.
  • Options
    obyoneobyone Member Posts: 7,841
    You have a link for that? If it's true, Nissan just about matched GM and their incentive program.
  • Options
    usmc0802usmc0802 Member Posts: 9
    Just paid for mine today! White SE CrewCab 4x4, popular Captain, utility bed, bed extender, floor mats for $1500 less than MSRP (out the door). They had to get it from 2-3 hrs away, so I'll pick it up Monday. Can't wait!!
  • Options
    truckermantruckerman Member Posts: 1
    I'm trying to invoice price a Titan King Cab LE 2WD, but the base price on Edmund's (26033) doesn't jive with the other pricing sites (26833).
    I figured Edmunds just hadn't updated yet, but it's been weeks and still no change. Does anybody
    know for sure which figure is correct?
  • Options
    durocabdurocab Member Posts: 21
    I went to dealership with Edmund's pricing and was suprised that Edmund's invoice was nearly $200.00 less than dealers invoice. At least they were honest and showed me the difference hence, I bought the truck from them. I normally price out the vehicle I want with Edmund's dealer cost figures and agree to add in one case $ 400.00 over invoice and in another (based on demand) $ 800.00 to $ 1000.00.

Good luck.
  • Options
    usmc0802usmc0802 Member Posts: 9
    Just got back from the dealer; drives great, feels great!!! Looks great in the driveway
  • Options
    titanguy1titanguy1 Member Posts: 4
    Titan SE w/pop pkg splash gaurds ( all four haha ) floor mats. $350.00 under invoice this price was a newspaper ad price 22900.00 The sales person is my neighbor and she says they screwed up with the vin # and it was supposed to an XE either way I dont care this is one sweet ride.
  • Options
    sixgill73sixgill73 Member Posts: 3
    I've had my Titan for a couple of weeks now and I can't believe what an incredible truck it is. I bought a red brawn 4x4 SE with offroad, utility bed & towing packages, popular captain, and the floor mats/mud guards trimmings. I paid $31,614 plus $1636 for a 60/100 Nissan gold warranty. All told it came out to be around $700 over invoice (not bad for CA from what I see). I traded in my 2002 Chevy Avalanche and what a difference! I had a 2000 Xterra prior to that and I couldn't wait to go back to a Nissan. The 305hp V8 Titan was too good to resist. Thanks to Edmunds for all the info - it went a long way during the four hours of dealing!
  • Options
    texaszachtexaszach Member Posts: 119
    Anyone have a positive report on buying a Titan from a North Texas dealership?
  • Options
    bknightbknight Member Posts: 5
    I recently took delivery of a Titan from Grubb's in Bedford and was very pleased with the experience. Ordered on Dec 13th and picked it up Feb 20th. They didn't know everything about the truck at first but worked hard to get me the answers. When it finally arrived (noon on a Friday), they expedited the make ready and I was driving down the road that evening. Service and follow-up was outstanding, including lending me a similar truck for a weekend halfway through the order period to ease concerns I had from reading the Problems and Solutions postings. Price was very competitive, and financing was a breeze.

I now own 3 Nissans delivered from these guys. No complaints so far.
  • Options
    bowke28bowke28 Member Posts: 2,185
    thats a dealers ad...not nissans. the $4000 off is probably a loaded LE CC 4x4, or you can take 0%, which is a rate buy-down. good deal, but not a nissan incentive.
  • Options
    Thanks for the recommendation, would you happen to remember your salesmans name?

Regards,

TZ
  • Options
    bknightbknight Member Posts: 5
    TZ:

Don't think I am supposed to advertise on this forum and your e-mail is private. Give me a contact location and I'll fill you in.
  • Options
    Deleted the post with my e-mail address after receiving your response, appreciate the information, I'm on it!
  • Options
    ckatckat Member Posts: 2
    Anyone know of one in the Baton Rouge, LA area?
  • Options
    I don't mind ordering, although the dealers here in Dallas are saying 6 to 8 weeks from the day Nissan picks up the orders (first week of each month). I'm looking for:

King Cab SE 4x4
    White ext. graphite/titanium interior
    SE Popular Pkg w/Captains Chairs
    Off Road Pkg
    Floor Mats

Notice there is not a drop in bedliner or Utility bed package. I will add a spray in liner at my local Rhino dealer here. Not wanting Big Tow pkg as, if I understand this correctly, it adds the trailer tow mirrors. Built the truck on the Nissan web site, ran the locator for 100 mile radius of Dallas, no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

TZ
  • Options
    barnabasbarnabas Member Posts: 7
    I just bought a Titan CC-LE with tow pkg.I dealt with the internet manager and got $4000 off msrp and the warranty gold preferred 7 year 100,000 mile plan for another $1500. It was a late month later night deal, low hassle and pain factor.
  • Options
    carbuffcarbuff Member Posts: 2
    Can anyone give me a reference for a dealer in Washington State that sold for less than $1500 over invoice?

Thanks
  • Options
    rancherrancher Member Posts: 2
    After taking a test drive, a salesman at Titus Nissan in Olympia quoted me MSRP for any Titan in stock and Inv plus $1500 for an ordered Titan. Don't know how far they'll go below that.
  • Options
    rancherrancher Member Posts: 2
    Comparing Edmunds quoted MSRP & Invoice prices to KBB's for a Basic Titan SE King Cab, 4WD. Edmunds states $650 less than KBB on both.
    Anyone know what are the correct prices?
  • Options
    bearbrawnbearbrawn Member Posts: 19
    I used Edmunds' invoice prices when I negotiated my deal - and the sales manager didn't bat an eye.

I also thought KBB's prices were high when I used it to estimate the value of my old truck. ($600 higher than Edmunds)
  • Options
    ndsnds Member Posts: 9
    Edmunds base price excludes $650 destination charge KBB base price includes the $650 destination charge.
  • Options
    noel55noel55 Member Posts: 1
    Test drove it and WOW, is all i can say. 6 hours later a 32200.00 truck was in my driveway for 28110.00 Crew Cab SE with Popular package Red Brawn. Rebate smebate more truck for the money here and will probably last longer and better as well as have a better resale value.
  • Options
    Enjoy your new truck. I think when gas reaches $3.00 a gallon resale value will suck on any of these big trucks...................
  • Options
    I was also loyal to Dodge for most of my life!

And I am patiently waiting for my Red Brawn to arrive in the next 3 weeks!

Congrats, Dude
  • Options
    tiltboytiltboy Member Posts: 63
    I'm in the market for a new truck, and I'm wondering what $$$ over invoice people are getting? They still have a $625 market adj. over the sticker in my area. I just went and looked today, I wanted to see what the market is before dealing. Any replies would be appreciated
  • Options
    The prices in Omaha, Nebraska have been 3,000 to 4,000 off of MSRP.
  • Options
    tiltboytiltboy Member Posts: 63
    Thanks Bigguy, anybody else have a pricing report for me? Nebraska is a little far for me to drive from Alabama! Let me know what kind of deals are out there! I'm looking for an SE 4x4 pretty basic.

Tilt........
  • Options
    Start with your local dealer's internet sales mgr.

Tell them you are willing to pay $500 over invoice and if they cannot accommodate you - the next dealer may...

I had a response the next day and agreed to my price immediately.
  • Options
    port3000port3000 Member Posts: 1
    If I get the tow package or the off road package it looks like it comes with a lower final gear ratio. Does anyone know if this would reduce my highway mileage? Thanks...
  • Options
    ajaxbroajaxbro Member Posts: 5
    anyone doing better than $1000 over invoice in NJ, just got quoted 1000 over invoice for an xe king with preferred package
  • Options
    gch2gch2 Member Posts: 7
  • Options
    A dealership in nj has a old vin # 4x2 se kc. it is deep water blue green. I found it looking for the one I am getting tomorrow. I think they will deal on trucks with a old vin #.

Good Luck
  • Options
    stump21stump21 Member Posts: 41
    Has anyone purchased the Nissan factory gold warranty 5 year 100,000? If you did what did you pay for it?
  • Options
    drew911drew911 Member Posts: 8
    I just purchased a new King Cab Titan XE for $18,500 (after $1000 rebate, but not including TT&L). No options other than floor mats, which is all I wanted. Edmunds shows the invoice as $21K ($20K after rebate) and TMV at $21,500 ($20,500 after rebate), so I bought the truck at $1500 under invoice after the rebate.

I think I got a pretty good deal based on other posts I've read here, probably because most people don't want a stripped down truck.
  • Options
    ofito53ofito53 Member Posts: 1
    Well this is just my story...
    1- Screen-printed a quote from CarsDirect on a SE King Cab with no extras for less then $23K.
    2- Purchsed credit score report for $14 with Equifax to be sure of what was my real score.
    3- Screen-printed an e-loan store rate quote.
    4- Walked up to local dealer in Miami, Fl and selected their simplest SE King Cab that was $27.6K MSRP. Told them to match it up or I would buy it over the internet. After 1 hour of going back and forth with the manager, I took it for $23.5K including extended warranty and maintenance for 5 years. However, you must deal car price and financing separately and have strong will to hold your word against these dealer people since they would tell you the darnest things about your credit history or your internet quote. Also, if not in a rush, you can wait the 2-3 days it takes to get the car over the internet without visiting the dealer.
    Hoping anyone out there can avoid been pray of the dealers.
    Good luck... Mario
  • Options
    elbodudeelbodude Member Posts: 4
    You savy buyers should be getting a minimum of $5,000 off MSRP right now if not more..

Many dealers in May where offering $4,000 off MSRP on any Titan, this includes dealerships that weren't adding junk like tint, and scotchguard..

Right now Nissan is offering $1,000 customer rebate

and

a Mystery amount of Dealer Cash.. see this link

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000080&sid=akaLpNi- kndu0&refer=asia

I would assume the dealerscash is at least $500
    Probably closer to a $1000

So it should not be too much trouble to get $5,000 to $5,500 off on a Titan!
  • Options
    aspesisteveaspesisteve Member Posts: 833
    $19,888 5 at this price - Capito Nissan, San Jose, ca

thought this was pretty good for an advertisement, but reading posts here I might be able to get a few extras thrown in.
  • Options
    sra10sra10 Member Posts: 1
    I see a lot of people with stories related to King Cab XE's. Does anyone have any experiences with Crew Cabs, particularly SE models. I am shopping for one and would like to know if the 4 to 5k of MSRP might be possible with these models as well. Anyone with success stories, pleae let me know. Thanks!
  • Options
    bgtoupsbgtoups Member Posts: 2
    I too am looking for a crew cab SE or LE and would love to know prices paid. I see some dealers advertising $4, 5 and even 6K off MSRP on certain vehicles in their stock. I would love to be able to get $6k or 5 off MSRP on my new truck, but I do not see that happening since that would make the price less than invoice.

I appreciate any advice.
  • Options
    I paid $500 over for my 4x2 SE King Cab. They had to locate the truck not a bad deal at the time. I hear that with bonus cash out there you can work a better deal if you take it out of stock and by the end of the month. Remember the best price is what you pay for the one you want. A dealer in NJ has a truck just like I wanted but it was Deep Water Blue and it was old been in stock for a while. No price low enough for that truck. Good Luck
  • Options
    aspesisteveaspesisteve Member Posts: 833
    I don't work for these guys, but from the comfort of your own computer you can configure your car and get a price. Very NO hassel with the ability to shop inventory over many miles.

Can't say enough about a service that takes the Has out of Sell.
  • Options
    bgtoupsbgtoups Member Posts: 2
    I paid $25,914 plus TTL for my new SE crew cab with captain chairs and Rockford Fosgate stereo upgrade. That price included $1,000 rebate. I think that price was about $300 over invoice before the rebate. I'm very pleased with the truck, after owning a F-150 and Silverado.