Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Nissan Titan Prices Paid

Comments

• elbodudeelbodude Member Posts: 4
    Over on the titantalk board, there has been one guy that got a LE MSRP for 25k that was stickering for 34k that was before TTL. So that was 9,000 off on a LE, and quite a few deals for 6,000 off.
  • aspesisteveaspesisteve Member Posts: 833
    elbodude,
    I think you mean MSRP is 34k (same thing as sticker in my book). At $9k off that's what I see Ford doing on some of their F150's. It just goes to show there's a very soft market out there when new year models discount this much.
  • wolfpackwolfpack Member Posts: 1
    I've been offered a price on a Titan SE 4x4 Crew with the following packages: Off-Road w/locking diff., Utility Bed, Big Tow, Popular w/Captain Chairs. Dealer says they will sell it to me for $30,980 + TTL and they will throw in an extended warranty. The out-the-door (OTD) price is $32,370. Does this deal look reasonable compared to what others are seeing around the country? They have already turned down an OTD offer I made on the truck (which included an extended warranty) of $31K.
  • cob10cob10 Member Posts: 7
    Local paper advertises XE basic Titan for $17.9 and I have seen the SE 4x4 advertised for $23.9. Both must be as standard as these models can be. Just the same, these sound like good deals to me. Has any one seen or received a better price? How low do you think the prices might go and when will the prices hit bottom? My guess is that prices will drop a little more, possibly a grand...? But I would think selection would be limited. No hurry to buy...looking forward to driving my Titan.
  • crosley4crosley4 Member Posts: 295
    Although I have not been to a dealer ,

Midway Nissan in Phoenix was advertizing on the radio last week of $8k off the MSRP of a 2004 Titan.

Probably only 1 or 2 at that price perhaps?
  • titan209titan209 Member Posts: 3
    Just purchased a Titan King Cab SE with Popular package with PWR captain, Bedliner, Carpets, and Mudflaps (in Smoke color) from Nissan of Elk Grove for $23,800 + $1,000 rebate (applied after taxes and fees). Out the door price with TTL, Lic, fees, and rebate was about $25,100. I'm very pleased with this truck and deal. It's about $300 hundred under invoice, so that was perfect for me (although I'm sure it's possible to get an even better deal as the 2005's start to roll in).

I drove the F-150 XLT before the Titan, and I was not sold on it's performance. It has a smooth ride, but the build of the interior seemed a bit lacking. Plus, the amenities that the Titan offers are a lot more robust (exhaust sound on the Titan is MEATY too).

If you plan to buy a Titan in the Stockton/Sacramento/Modesto area, make sure to give Robert T. in internet sales a call first. I conducted the whole deal over the phone (took a few calls back and forth), and once we agreed on the price, it didn't change once I arrived at the dealership (I live in Stockton). Honestly, one of the easiest car buying experiences I've had. Make sure to give them a try on pricing!
  • loucapriloucapri Member Posts: 214
    Does XE has power windows and door locks?
    Can you get those as an option pack?

I just can't believe even now a day, I can still see new cars/trucks that don't have power windows and locks.

I think even a base model should have those features.
  • dingding Member Posts: 1
    When will the 2005 Titans be available? Want to compare 04 prices with 05 prices. Why pay relatively the same price for an 04 if you can buy an 05? More negotiating power I suppose.
  • paulyt7410paulyt7410 Member Posts: 1
    Went out and test drove every "large" truck on the market. Tundra, Dodge 1500 Quad, Chevy, Ford F150, etc. Then I test drove the Titan and I felt like I was in a sports car. What pickup. The extra features and comfort (in the captains chair) are out of this world. Got the Rockford Fosgate + Capt., Bed Liner, & Bed Extender for 28020 which was about $4000 under invoice (32410). Think I got a decent deal... probably could've done better if they didn't have to order it (or I was willing to drive to CT to get it).

Anyone know where to get the aftermarket running boards?
  • sakzsakz Member Posts: 1
    Re: Ford 250 4X4....

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah....
  • loucapriloucapri Member Posts: 214
    that's only true for the bed size though.
    Titan has more space for the driver.
  • goose1207goose1207 Member Posts: 113
    The deal I got is this. $229/mo for 39 mos. 12k miles/yr. This is for an XE 4x4 King Cab with the XE Preferred Package and floor mats.

The dlr here (Quirk Nissan in Quincy MA) is taking $5,000 off the MSRP on all XE & SE Titans regardless of cab size.

Impressions:
    Love the smoke exterior color and I like the fact that the interior isn't a solid sea of black. Perfect blend of color schemes inside and the materials do not look plasticky at all.

The base stereo w/ 6 CD changer is plenty powerful enough if you're not an audiophile. The speed sensitive auto volume control is a very convenient feature to have.

I can make do w/o power windows but not having power locks is inconvenient. It's a stretch to reach over to the door on the other side if you need to unlock it to let someone in. However, for $229/mo, I am willing to forgo the power locks because the price of the truck would increase significantly since you can only get the PL as part of an option package.

The back seat is fine for the kids. Get the crew cab if you need to fit adults back there.

The bed size is just right for the weekend trips to the Depot. I can fit a 4x8 sheet of plywood back there with the tailgate down.

The lighted radio face annoyingly reflects back onto the rear window.

It just fits into my garage.

The engine is strong across the entire powerband. Plenty of power and combined with the 5-spd AT makes for a very smooth driving experience. Personally, I love the exhaust note. The handling is outstanding for a truck. Like our Pathfinder, this thing drives like a car.

I wonder if the fit & finish is on par w/ our '01 Pathfinder LE. One of the sunglass holders will not shut w/o having to simulatenously hold the release tab in while closing it.

The center storage console is huge and very handy. The standard front seats are fine & comfortable. The material and style is attractive and the ctr console folds up to act as a 3rd seat in front.

I wish it had a rear window defroster. It would come in handy for those ice storms we get during the winter up here.

The styling grows on you. I didn't particularly care for front when I first saw the truck from the intro at the NY auto show. It grows on you and I am really pleased with it.

Like our Pathfinder, I wish Nissan would not charge extra for the door ding guards.
  • stump21stump21 Member Posts: 41
    I doubt I'll have to 'Move over to the right lane'. A Ford with a 10" lift doesn't have the horsepower left to turn the wheels to catch up to my Titan. Seriously, this topic is for Titan experiences. Stay over at the Ford topics if you are looking to flame. And yes, I am a male Titan owner. I traded in my big GMC for an UnAmerican pickup. C'mon bro, go drive your "tough guy" truck and leave it be.
  • mcscjtmcscjt Member Posts: 17
    First of all, you're claiming the Titan is too small and so you got the F250 with the 6.5 foot bed. Well, my Titan KC has a 6.5 bed which is the same size as the F150 KC. The Titan CC has a 5.5 foot bed which is the same as the F150 CC.

Then you equate the Titan with the Ford Explorer Sport Trac? The Explorer Sport Trac bed is less than 4 feet.

You should be comparing the F150 with the Titan, not the F250 or F350.

That's like saying I thought the Ford Explorer was too small so I decided to get a Hummer..."move out of the way!"
  • titan04titan04 Member Posts: 1
    i just bought a titan last month and its totally the best truck ive owned!!!! was looking at the dodge ram but did not like the cheap interior or the dash set up!!!!! besides eveyone and there mother owns dodge ram!!!!! stuck with foreign due to that it holds its value and will last alot longer than the ford or the dodge!!!!! the truck is simply awesome!!!!! very happy with the purchase!!!!!!
  • i006129i006129 Member Posts: 71
    Sutherlin Nissan in ATL is advertising a basic XE at $16,998. Of course that is for one stock number. Everyone else in ATL is advertising basic XE at $17,998. Does anyone have a range for going quotes on a stripped down Crew Cab with 4X4?

By the way, F150's are being advertised at $8,500 off MSRP for the entire inventory of Super Crew and King Cab.
  • ccapccap Member Posts: 40
    Looking to buy or lease a Titan and need to know what to expect to get off the price of the truck. I am seeing 5k or even 6k off msrp. Is that correct? Looking for SE with utility package and power pack. msrp around 30k. So is everyone thinking I can get it for 24k? I am in th Boston area and would like to know where is the best place to get the best deal??

Thanks
  • i006129i006129 Member Posts: 71
    This board seems to have died. My understanding is max discount has been as high as $6500 but standard is between $5000-6000. Good luck.
  • tadcartadcar Member Posts: 4
    Hi titan209!
    I live in Stockton too and will be in the market for a 2005 Titan within the year. Did you negotiate with other dealers in this area? Did you have a copy of the edmunds true market value quote? It's amazing that you could negotiate the price over the phone! Thank you!
    tadcar
    I guess your right. It's a shame because if all us buyers worked together, we can get a good understanding of what these trucks are selling for. Come on people, lets get on this board and post our deals good or bad so we all can have more power wen it come to buying and leasing.

Thanks,
    I test drove the Titan here in Stockton, but I did not try to negotiate a deal with them. I had already established contact with Nissan of Elk Grove thru CARSDIRECT.COM, and I was pleased with their prompt responses. I used the Edmunds True-market value, and the CARSDIRECT.COM price to help in setting the price. Below invoice is very possible on the 2004's (maybe even the '05s). It also helped that I was buying on the last day of the month. I gave them an offer over the phone, they countered, etc. We finally reached an agreement after about 2-3 calls. The price did not change when I reached the dealership. I'm very pleased with my Titan! Good luck on your purchase.
  • pookpook Member Posts: 6
    I noticed on their web site they are selling for $5500-$6000 off MSRP (with rebate).

Does anyone know anything about the 2005s?
    So what was your actual purchase price?? I am seeing at least 5k off MSRP which I am seeing includes the 1k dealer discount so I imagine you cannot get the 2% APR along with this type of discount?

Anybody have any ideas on this
    A dealership in Richardson, TX is offering $6000 off any Titan.

There has also been some loss leaders listed in the paper for $8,000 off.

Also Nissan just increased the rebate to $1500!
    Here was my purchase price. Since they increased the rebate, and are clearing out the 04's, you can probably lower it another $1,000 or so. I wanted to wait another month before I bought mine, but I was worried about limited selection in another month. Very happy with the truck!

Titan King Cab SE (Smoke color)
    Popular package with PWR captain
    Bedliner
    Carpets

Invoice on Model: $24,085

Agreed upon price: $23,800

+$1,000 rebate (rebate applied after taxes)

OTD price(Incl. TTL, Lic, fees, rebate): $25,100.
    GREAT info guys, keep it up. Who else out there got a great deal.

Also I just checked the Nissan Website and it does not mention a $1,500 rebate. Anyone have any more info on that???
    At nissanusa.com - Pull down "Buying" menu, then select "Nissan Financing", then on the left side of the page select "APR Offers", then select "2004 Titan"

I see:
    "2004 Titan
    2.0% financing for well-qualified buyers for up to 60 months OR $1,500 cash back**"
  • gao_meigao_mei Member Posts: 6
    Hi,

I am also interested in price info in Boston area, please add dealer name and contact info.

Thanks
    I haven't heard of any buying experience from people in teh Boston area except one who went to Quirk Nissan.

Hopefully there is some people out there in the Boston, NH, RI market that can share there experiences
  • gao_meigao_mei Member Posts: 6
    Hi,

I am also interested in price info in Boston area, please add dealer name and contact info.

Thanks
  • corporal28corporal28 Member Posts: 7
    Hello All:
    I thought I would share the information on my Titan deal.
    2004 Titan SE KC 4X4 Smoke
    Rockford Fosgate package w/bench
    Off Road package (not the electronic one)
    Utility Bed package
    Sliding bed extender
    floor mats & splash guards
    $26,005
    OTD price was $26,300 after tax, tags, title and $1,500 cash back.

Note: This was a Demo truck with 4,400 miles already on it. This is a mean truck and looks great. I hope for many great years.
    So what did the dealership want for the truck? How much off?

What is teh original MSRP???
  • tim6tim6 Member Posts: 1
    Have enjoyed Following discussions this AM in Canada.Will buy a Titan, but would like to know when the 2005's hit the market in Alberta, Canada. & will thier be any changes to options &/or looks?
  • plvplv Member Posts: 1
    Release end Oct early Nov, and yes, few worthwhile changes I believe. All Canadians, please let me know what kind of deals the dealer gave/will give you on a Titan. I believe our southern neighbours are getting better deals?
  • elbocenvarielbocenvari Member Posts: 3
    Enhancements to the 2005 Titan include:
    · Crew Cab models receive a standard power up/down rear window with defroster
    · Dampened tailgate assist on all models
    · Standard active head restraints for front driver and front passenger
    · “Brushed aluminum” interior trim on LE models
    · Spray-in bedliner available as stand-alone option on XE
    · Leather-appointed bench seat available on LE
    · Unique wheel finish for SE models
    · New badging on front doors “V8 TITAN”
    · New exterior color – Red Alert (replaces Sedona)
    · New interior color – Steel (replaces Sand/Steel)

Rebates expired today at $1500, I expect they will go to $2000 now
    The rebates are still at $1,500 til end of September. I guess we'll have to wait and see if Nissan ups the rebate in October.
    I'm not certain how much the dealership really wanted for the truck. The truck, priced at $26,005, was priced to sell and I didn't try very hard to bring them down. I drove the truck home for a night, reviewed pricing from Edmunds and other dealer quotes for similarly equipped Titans. I quickly came to the conclusion that this was a very good deal. I went back to the dealership in the morning, asked them to throw in the sliding bed extender and the sale was complete. The original MSRP on the Titan I got is $31,500. I got my Titan for $6,995 off MSRP, this includes the $1,500 CASH back.
  • zxmanzxman Member Posts: 2
    That deal sounds to good to be true? Was this a demo? How many miles did it have on it? I am currently looking at Titans, and hope to cut a deal for about 11 or 12 percent off of MSRP, minus the $1500 cash back.
  • zxmanzxman Member Posts: 2
    That sounds like a heck of a deal! Was this a demo? How many miles on the odo? What was the selection like? I live outside of Philly, and would be willing to drive up there to get that kind of deal. What is the dealerships name and phone number if you wouldn't mind. Thanks
    Yes this truck was a demo with 4,400 miles on it.
    The truck is beautiful and nothing wrong with it that I can find. I guess timing is everything. I had been looking for a while and getting quotes from many dealerships but the one that came through was Cherry Hill Nissan. Good Luck to everyone, I hope you all find great deals too. Thanks for confirming my good deal, I thought it was too good to pass up, but this proves it!
  • jmitchelljmitchell Member Posts: 1
    I purchased my Titan this week. MSRP was 34,260 and I paid $28,984 including the $1500 cash back. I felt pretty good about the transaction and they gave me everything I wanted and then some. Total off MSRP including rebate was 15.4%
  • burleybuttburleybutt Member Posts: 2
    Hi all. I THOUGHT I had bought a Titan XE yesterday but upon arrival there was no bedliner as agreed upon when I signed the contract. All the papers are done, the financing is in place and now the salesman says he made a mistake when adding the preffered package and I believe he was hoping I didn't notice the missing bedliner. Says he's losing money on the deal and has put me off until tomorrow to "think what he can do". Do I have a legal right to insist upon the agreed deal
    at signing? I've bought 2 Altimas from them in the past and the invoice on the bedliner is about $180.Crazy I say! Thanks, BB
  • mcscjtmcscjt Member Posts: 17
    I'd put a call into the sales manager and explain your situation. If he is uncooperative, then try another dealer. I doubt they are going to risk losing your sale over a bedliner. Total number of sales is often more important to a dealer than actual profit margin.

Good luck.
  • burleybuttburleybutt Member Posts: 2
    To follow up: The sales mngr. called this a.m. to tell me the bedliner WOULD be included but would take a few days to come in. So, I pick it up today and then go back for the liner when it comes in. Final deal: 04 XE King SB Red Brawn with Preferred Package and Bedliner $24,009 minus my trade.I don't think I robbed them, but I think I did ok. Thanks.
  • blakecamblakecam Member Posts: 3
    Anyone hear any rumors about October rebates? My Nissan dealer is pushing really hard to sell before end of Sept. Offering a couple hundred below invoice, plus current $1500 rebate. Any thoughts? I suspect rebates will grow sometime soon. Lots of Titans on the lots. I hear Ford is really hurting, and GM must be same.
  • phkckphkck Member Posts: 185
    I am thinking the rebates will have to grow. Ford is extending current rebates until Oct. 4th. Plus, Ford and GM are trying the 72 month 0% finance thing right now.
  • ruauman2ruauman2 Member Posts: 1
    2004 Titan Crew Cab LE 4X4
    Off-road package
    Big Tow
    Splash Guards
    Floor Mats
    No VDC
    Locking rear differential
    MSRP was $37,410
    Paid $32,800
    Added the Nissan designed truck box for another $500 and rubber floor mats for another $100

I was debating between the F-150 and the Titan. I found information on a lot of things that I considered small issues with both models. After reading all of the reviews and forums for each model, it was difficult to categorically say that one is better than the other. My decision came down to a gut feeling about the Titan, the Nissan reputation and mainly, which of the two models is more exciting and fun to drive. Plus I see an awful lot of F-150s on the road!
  • darknessjadarknessja Member Posts: 3
    does anyone have any idea if nissan will offer cash back or special financing when the new 2005 titans arrive in lots?
  • jerrymcshane1jerrymcshane1 Member Posts: 195
    $2K rebates are here until November folks.
  • bongo59bongo59 Member Posts: 13
    f150 crew cabs are being had for 10K off MSRP meaning you win with a ford even if the titan is a tad better..........10K is 10K and it dont equal 2K in my world