Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Nissan Titan Prices Paid

Comments

• corporal28corporal28 Member Posts: 7
    $2K is cash back from Nissan. We are not talking about the amount off MSRP. You work out your price with the dealership from invoice cost up or down depending on circumstances and then take another $2K from Nissan not the dealer. Is that clear Bongo59?
  • mcreamcrea Member Posts: 4
    I am looking to purchase a 2004 Nissan Titan, the best deal I have gotten so far is on a SE Titan 4x4 with Rockford fosgate/power captain, Nissan DVD system, off road package, big tow package, bedliner,bed extender, floor mats and splash guard for the price of $ 29,167.00. I am trying to get the Utility bed package and the sliding bed extender included in the above price. The MSRP is $36,160.00
                            Thanks.
  • foureyes3foureyes3 Member Posts: 165
    It is a decent deal. The le is a much better deal for that price. Unless you are happy with the cushion. Is this a crew cab or extended cab? That makes a lot of difference.I guess if it has a dvd system it would be a crew cab. I take it especially if I got a great interest rate. You should go to the edmunds price with options area just to make sure. That's an excellent tool to see if you are getting your money worth. Kelley Blue Book would be a great tool to use to see how much the mark up actually is on the vehicle. Did they give you the rebate?
  • mcreamcrea Member Posts: 4
    It is the crew cab, the rebate is included in the price.The interest rates are,
                        3.74% for 60 months.
                        4.75% for 72 months.
                        5.25% for 84 months.
    Thanks for the reply, I will check Kelley's Blue Book. The quoted price is $1,829.00 below tmv according to Edmunds. And $1,367.00 below invoice after rebate.
  • pickup2004pickup2004 Member Posts: 2
    Can anyone suggest the right price on the following TITAN deal.

SE Crew Cab 4X2 with options
    a)Popular with captain chair.
    b)Floor mats.

MSRP Price = $ 28,860 ($ 26,800 Base, $ 650 Destination, $ 1300 Popular option, $ 110 Floor mats).

Invoice Price = $26,081 ($ 24,225 Base, $ 650 Destination, $ 1127 Popular option, $79 Floor mats ).

Is it a good price to buy at $ 26,081 (Invoice) minus $500 (negotiated) minus $2000 (Nissan rebate). Total price at $23,581.

Thanks.
    Well, you could do better with the options list and get a better deal. Unless, that's all of the options you want on your list. I always start from the highest vehicle to the lowest vehicle to get a good comparison in price. Do you have comparisons to go by at the time? Compare the deal to a better equipped Titan. Or you could compare the deal to an equally equipped f150. Check around to other dealerships and see what numbers they give you. The other dealerships might have a better deal with a better equipped Titan. Check Kelley Blue Blook. Look at Edmunds price options to see how good of a deal you are getting on this truck. I do think you could get more for your money. It is just a matter of shopping around. Pickup, I hope this helps you out because I am always squeeze everything I can out of the money I spend especially big ticket items like vehicles and houses.
  • hkingshkings Member Posts: 74
    I everyone! Well I am in the market for a new truck and I need some advice. I just recieved a quote for a 2004 Titan LE Crew Cab 4x2 completely loaded with leather, moonroof, DVD, bed extender,etc (Except No Navigation). Sticker is $36,480. I was quoted $30,000 even after rebate. And in California, $33,000 out the door after all taxes, licesne, etc.

I think this is a decent deal however my problem lies in that Im torn between the Titan and Tacoma. I really like the new 2005 Tacoma too. Ive owned a 2001 Frontier and it was ok, and my girlfriend currently has a 2005 Sentra, so Im not aginst Nissan. But this is a BRAND NEW MODEL truck in its first year and Im skeptical about overall reliability, quality, and resale.

Any thoughts on the deal above and my dilema? :)

Thanks in advance!
  • anthonyus1anthonyus1 Member Posts: 2
    I felt I got a great deal. I purchased the SE, 2WD model and got it for $21,900. From that number was added the tax, title, etc plus I purchased the added warranty for $1,695. I put down 10k plus they gave me a 2k rebate..so..I ended up finacing around 15k for 66months.Pymnt $278.

What I like is that I got the nice SE pkg which adds the chrome bumpers,mirrors, handles as well as the Premium wheels! Mine was also equiped with the 18" tires. It's black with the sand steal interior. So far I love it and getting a lot of compliments. It's real cool!
  • anthonyus1anthonyus1 Member Posts: 2
    I purchased the warranty through CARMAX and paid $1,695.
    That's a great deal with that equipment.The invoice on the truck with the standard options is 28000 something. You got the dvd,sunroof,and other options. It would have been even better if they could have slipped in the navigation system for you. I would try it. They can only say yes or no. I would take the Titan. Unless you don't really want a full size truck then get the Tacoma. Nissan products usually have high resale. I was looking for a 2001 fully loaded four wheel drive pathfinder on the internet. It was priced around 26000. I am sure the Titan will hold out even better. I hope this helps you in your decision making.
  • r_mojo1r_mojo1 Member Posts: 2
    I think I'm getting a great deal on my TITAN, this is what I'm getting:

TITAN crew cab SE 2WD
    Utility bed package
    Popular pack 6 CD with bench
    Bed extender
    Tint windows
    Floor mats

for a price of $ 24,600
    if you include tax and all the bull fees the total is $26,307 out the door.

I can wait... Do you guys think I'm getting a deal here. I live in TX so there are tons of truck around.
    I think you can do better for the money. Did you check more than one Nissan Dealership? It is always good to get two or more dealers involved before you make a purchase. Make sure you let the dealer know you are looking at another dealership. Have you check the truck with these options for yourself through Kelley BlueBook or Edmunds price with options? I think it is a decent deal.
  • titanmantitanman Member Posts: 5
    i too may be getting a titan tomorrow. What do you guys think about this deal. 2004 titan 4x4 se crew cab with captain chairs, big tow package, bedliner bedextender for $28769.43 out the door. The msrp is over 33,000.00. This dealer has advertised two at this price for the last 2 weeks, i went to look and couldn't believe it. They have about 6 more on the lot. I guess they are trying to move them before the 05's hit the lot. do you guys think i should buy tomorrow, or wait to see if there are more rebates in November. I'm getting financing for at least 3.99% for 60months, but they are going to see if they can get me to 3.4%. Just wondering what you guys think about this. I appreciate your input. Thanks
    Is it fully equipped? That is a pretty good interest rate. The interest rate with the price would tempt me to buy the vehicle. Did you squeeze an extended warranty out of them? I think you are right about being more rebates in November.November is just right around the corner. What do you think of your chances the vehicle will still be there or one similar to it?
  • bongo59bongo59 Member Posts: 13
    I got the Crew Cab XE 4x2 with about 2300 in options. Base MSRP was 27,900. After three weeks of internet negiotiation the local dealer came through tonight with a winning bid of 22,780. The TMV on it here was 26,004. I bought it. They thought I'd finance it, and make money on the back door, so they came in real low, but I wrote the check and the salesman looked shocked. Kinda funny. Truck is red brawn and has alot of equipment that i got for nothing. I decided not to buy another F 150. My brother in law decided to buy my 97 XLT so I stepped up to buy the Titan.
  • newbnewb Member Posts: 1
    I just got a new titan, paid 28300. with the rebate. It's an LE with everything but navigation. The dealer had drove and put a cover on the bed, which I don't really like, tinted the windows and put a wind shield on the hood and moonroof. It also has some pin stripping. I thought we got a really good deal. They also gave a me about $700 less on my trade than what I paid for it, 2004 Honda Accord EX. I feel like I came out it smelling like a rose!
    that is a great deal.
  • rcanturcantu Member Posts: 12
    did you buy a demo? it's loaded so it would be around $35-36K sticker. sounds like a great deal though.
  • miketiger55miketiger55 Member Posts: 1
    I am looking to buy a 2004 SE Crew Cab 4X4 in Houston, TX. The current model that I am looking at is pretty basic, with really only the Big Tow package as an add-on. MSRP is $31,130. The dealer is quoting me $26,400, which includes the $2000 incentive from Nissan. Does this sound like a good deal?

Thanks for your input!
  • vatitanvatitan Member Posts: 5
    Were you able to purchase at Invoice - $500 - rebate?

I am ready to buy an 04' SE King 4wd, bench seat, floor mats & splash guards and was only expecting to get;

invoice $24,859 + options $1 (bench seat credit just about cancels out the other two options) - rebate $2,000 + destination $650 (and not have to pay processing)= $23,510

your deal indicates something better is possible

I do know hold back is 2% of invoice which is approximately $510 in my case. Getting to $500 below invoice would mean the dealer makes just a couple of dollars. Somebody please show me the light!

Many Thanks
    you should have more than one dealer competiting for your business. this will allow greater flexibility in negotiating for a better deal. If the dealer thinks you are dealing only with him then he won't negotiate that well with you.
    Many thanks for the feedback. I have emailed requests to 40+ dealers in my region. The response has been good; '04 inventory is high and '05's are out. Dealing with the internet sales representative is much easier than typical sales people (no slight intended).

Is anybody aware of pricing below invoice minus the current $2k rebate? Pricing below invoice would cut into the dealer's holdback. I understand the holdback is 2% of invoice. I have been receiving quotes at invoice minus $2k rebate plus processing/taxes/tags. Some dealers are pricing at $5k off MSRP.
  • tvo1tvo1 Member Posts: 9
    i just got SE Crew Cab 4X2 today with options
    a)Popular with captain chair.
    b)Floor mats.
    c)SE utility bed package
    d)big tow package
    e) bed extender
    f)splash guard

All above option for $25,500 after $2k rebate.

I got it from a dealer in southern california - Orange County
    sounds like $200-300 under invoice. which dealer was it?
    Great price - that was $434 under invoice with rebate

Did you pay a dealer processing fee over and about the State licensing fees? Taxes were in addition to that price? (i'm in VA and am not familiar with CA rules/taxes/etc)
  • setitansetitan Member Posts: 1
    Went to the dealership today and received a quote for a 4X4 SE Titan. Includes:

1. Popular / Bench package
    2. Big Tow package
    3. Utility Bed package
    4. Splashguards
    5. Utility-track sliding floor tray /Bed extender
    6. Floor mats

MSRP and destination = $33,740

He quoted me a price of $28,400 which also includes $2000 rebate. O.T.D is about $31,000....damn CA taxes and all the other B.S. fees. Just wondering what you guys think of the offer and do you think I can do better. Went for a test drive.....awesome truck!

thanks
    well i got my Titan 5 days ago......XE with 2300 in options that had an MSRP of 29K I got it for 22,700. So I got more off than the 2K the car had a days inventory of 83 days so that may have something to do with it.......anyone know a good website for aftermarket chrome rims for this truck????
    my math may not be too good but that looks like invoice price. match in TMV of edmunds to be sure. You can probably work $400 under by calling 1 dealer after another. In 1 day I got quotes from $700 over to $200 under.

My best quote which they actually lied to me is $800 under invoice. But I got 2 others to match it! This is in so cal area. Try to get emailed quotes so you have proof.
  • r_mojo1r_mojo1 Member Posts: 2
    I just got my TITAN today, this is what I got for the money:

TITAN CrewCab SE 4x2
    Pupular package
    Utility bed package
    Running boards
    $24,650 + Title & taxes in Texas.

out the door was $26,200

I think I got a good deal considering the fact that I talked to 5 dealers and they all didn't want to go below this price
  • maccanuckmaccanuck Member Posts: 1
    Hi miketiger:

I'm moving back to H Town as well and would like the specs on your Titan and the dealer you purchased it from if that's OK. I really like the lines on the Titan and the price is right too.

bpgallacher@yahoo.com
    smoke color w/ tow package, floormats, bed ext.,splash. sticker 33240. got it for 29161 which is 842 below invoice. they called this net/net or no markup. took their holdback. I bought at power nissan irvine,CA. would have bought at cerritos nissan but their truck had throttle tip in problem. would have gotten 1000 below invoice.
  • jreese1jreese1 Member Posts: 1
    2004 Titan SE 4X4 Crew Cab
    Big Tow
    Off Road
    Capt Chairs
    Se Util Bed
    MSRP33600
    Sale27859
    OTD28248
    Larry Rich Nissan
    Team Nissan of Marietta
    Gwinnett Place Nissan
    Southerlin Nissan

If you tell them they have to compete with a lot of other dealerships and you push them for a deal, they start stripping off the $$$price. They will start out acting like they wont even quote you until you act interested in their vehicles. Consistanly getting $5100-5800 off MSRP and $2200-$3000 off Invoice.

Is anyone getting better deals anywhere in the US?? Please Post with dealer info
  • joekim01joekim01 Member Posts: 9
    $29,161 is your out the door price or purchase price? What happen to $2,000 rebate. I was quoted with same setup (Silver) for $28,000 + tax & lic. I told the internet mgr I'll think about it and he called me back 5 min later to offer white CC SE (MSRP $30,790) for $23,790.
    sorry I forgot to mention that I took the 1% apr instead of the $2k rebate. there's tax, title, and license above this price. I know that every state has different rates.
  • pickup2004pickup2004 Member Posts: 2
    2004 - TITAN - SE - Crew - 4X2

MSRP: $ 30,990 (with options)
    Invoice : $ 27,900

Delear is quoting me Invoice $27,900 - $500 (discount) - $2,000 (rebate) = $25,400.

Is it a good price to buy ? Should I get/negotiate more discount as 05's are in the lot. Thanks.
  • marcnovadcmarcnovadc Member Posts: 4
    What are your thoughts on these possibilities:

1. 2004 SE Crew Cab 4x4
       Offroad Package
       Utility Bed Package
       Sliding Bed Divider
       Popular Package with Bench Seats
       Splash Guards
       Floor Mats
       MSRP: 33,430
       Invoice: 30,109
       Dealer offer: $27,249

2. 2004 SE Crew Cab 4x4
       Off Road Package
       Rockford Fosgate with Bench Seat
       SE Utility Bed Package
       Utilitrack Sliding Bed Divider
       Utilitrack Sliding Bed Extender
       Floor Mats
       Splash Guards
       MSRP: 34,710
       Invoice: 31,197
       Dealer offer: 28,197

3. 2004 LE Crew Cab 4x4
       Splash Guards
       Floor Mats
       MSRP: 35,060
       Invoice: 31,720
       Dealer offer: 29,270

I think they're great deals, but something tells me as the 2005's continue to roll out, there will be more price slashes. All of these final "dealer offer" prices include the $2000 rebate.
  • jhs70jhs70 Member Posts: 213
    I'm guessing you are in the DC area by your name. That said, check out the Saturday car ads in the Post. It'll confirm that you can find $6000 to $7000 off MSRP on 04 Titans without too much effort. That's what your numbers look like to me, so it seems to me you've got a pretty good deal. I'm sure you could do a bit better if you wanted to invest the time, but as it is, it looks like a good deal.
  • theman07theman07 Member Posts: 4
    I have two dealers in the Boston area offering me $2,100 under invoice (including November $2000 dealer incentive). I took it and will be taking delivery of my new truck this weekend. I am trading in my 99 Chevy Silverado. The deal:
    2004 SE Crew 4wd Silver
    Popular package with captains seats
    Utility bed package
    Sliding bed extender
    sliding bed divider
    splash guards
    floormats
    Edmunds shows invoice price at $30,199 including destination - my price is $27,900
    I have never bought a new car at less than invoice. This must be the right time of year as the 2005s are shipping now. If my information is right about Nissan's holdback being 2% of invoice, they are only making a few hundred in profit from me.
    I was originally looking for a model with the Rockford Fosgate audio, but I listened to a CD on a demo truck and was not at all impressed. Has anyone else found the RF audio to be that much better then the stock stereo?
    Purchased 04' Silver LE CC Titan from Power Nissan Irvine in Orange County, CA. MSRP $33,240, purchase price $27,203. By far the worst car buying experience I ever had. I got the finance rate and purchase price before I walked in and they changed everything. After 4 hours of arguing (over 2 days) I was too tired to argue about few $ & % difference and signed the deal. And to top it off they washed and filled up the wrong truck while I was in the finance office so I had to drive off in not so clean and not so full Titan. PNIS!!!
    hey I remember your question. was it the internet guys or regular sales people who did this? I bought through the internet fleet side. I know Douglas Nissan in Huntington Beach tried to get me. Was your price after rebate?

Sorry some people made your purchase crappy. Don't forget you get a survey so you can have at it.

Also check your estimated DMW fees. Mine said $450 and I know that's high! I'm going to ask them this Saturday if I'm getting the difference back from overpayment from DMV or them. If I don't get it, I will report them.

Robert
    Take third offer. Try to squeesze in a dvd player or the navigation system. That's a pretty good deal. You might not want to wait to long the 2004 are considered a year old so that's how it will look in depreciation. Get it equipped as much as possible to keep the value of the truck as high as possible just in case you might want to trade for 05 or 06 model.
    I bought it through the internet/fleet manager. Before I went there first time I/F manager agreed to give me the LE CC for $27,250 (after rebate) @ 3.99%. When I went in I/F mgr wasn't there and his manager said they can't give me the 3.99% and best they could do is 5.25%. After arguing for couple of hours he brought it down to 4.19% but I wasn’t happy so I left. The I/F manager called me next day and said he's sorry he can't give me the 3.99% but will cut the purchase price to $27,130 if I sign the deal @ 4.19%. I told him I'll sign the deal if he gives me additional tie down cleats (4) and he said yes so I went. This time he was there but he gave me some b/s about how he had to spend his own money to fill up the tank and wanted me to sign the deal for $27,200. I was too tired to argue so we agreed on the price after he gave me 2nd set of floor mats. When I got the sales contract they changed the price to $27,203. I was about to lose it but decided it wasn't worth it. Anyways, I also paid $450 for fees. I think fees are high because Vehicle License Fee (VLF) Offset is no longer available, but not 100% sure. Sorry for the long message. PNIS!!!
    that sucks. I think I know met that guy. Didn't think he would play it like that. Be sure to fill out the survey with your comments. They were lucky that you came back.

the VLF is still active. That's why Swarzeneggar is our governor now. Keep on a look for some money back or they're in trouble!
  • goose1207goose1207 Member Posts: 113
    I picked up my Titan XE KC 4x4 w/ preferred package 3 months ago. I leased it through Quirk Nissan, right outside of Boston. $229/mo for 39mos, 12k miles per yr., $2k down. I leased because I am a car nut and haven't been able to hold onto a vehicle for any more than 3-4 years (although I plan on keeping my Pathfinder until I drive it into the ground).

Now that the '05s are arriving, the SE CC 4x4s are advertised at $299/mo lease for 39 mos., $2k down.

Just thought I would add my 2 cents worth since there were a few messages in Sept. from folks interested in pricing in the Boston area.

The build date is Apr 04 and so far I have not had any problems after 2k miles.

It doesn't feel as solid as my '01 Pathfinder though. The overhead compartments need a good push to close in the Titan whereas all of the controls and interior pieces function smoother and easier in the PF.

I will be installing a bedliner this weekend since it will be cheaper than paying for all of the scratches in the bed at the end of the lease term. I'd appreciate any helpful advice if any of you have installed the bedliner.

I also noticed some messages about comparing BMWs to the Titan. My last vehicle was a 2000 740iL (E38). The BMW felt much quicker/swifter even though they both probably have similiar power to weight ratios. I found the DSC feature to be great in the winter here in New England and makes the BMWs totally driveable in the snow. I wouldn't drive a BMW w/o DSC in the slippery stuff here. The driving dynamics for the Titan are excellent for a truck. Obviously it won't handle the same as a BMW sedan but it meets/exceeds my expectations for a truck. I have always been very impressed with the driving dynamics of Nissan SUVs/trucks. You don't get a lot of the floatiness in terms of handling that you would in a GM/Ford/Dodge truck and the steering provides to best feel/feedback/weighting of any truck. Personally, I think an IP makeover is long overdue for the GM products. I don't know how anyone can spend $50k on an Escalade that has 20 yr old dashboard design. The GM products do not feel tight to me. I like the looks of the Ram but whenever I think of a Dodge, I think of Al Bundy and his jalopy (a Dodge) that he always jokes about. The new F150 is a nice truck, just underpowered. It would be my second choice behind the Titan.
    Robert,

I know this is not the right forum to ask but do you have a coin holder in your center console box. I couldn't find it so I look through the manual and brochure and they have it sitting front to back in the console box. Please let me know if your truck has it.

Also, did you find a sticker inside your windshield that says "REMOVE PFG IN FEB 2005"? Any idea what this means.
  • xwesxxwesx Member Posts: 16,793
    I have always been very impressed with the driving dynamics of Nissan SUVs/trucks. You don't get a lot of the floatiness in terms of handling that you would in a GM/Ford/Dodge truck and the steering provides to best feel/feedback/weighting of any truck.

I have to agree with you here. The "floatiness" or sedan-feel of newer trucks has turned me off to them. I want a truck to behave like a truck and I get that from my '69 Chevy (no mods). All of the Nissans I have driven ('01 Frontier most recent) have a very nice, truck-like ride/handling.
    2018 Subaru Crosstrek, 2014 Audi Q7 TDI, 2013 Subaru Forester, 1969 Chevrolet C20, 1969 Ford Econoline 100, 1976 Ford F250
  • krashkrash Member Posts: 6
    SE 4x4 Offroad pkg, utility pkg, power pkg, big tow, and few other little things... MSRP 33,075, Invoice, 29,075 paying 27,075. I priced this truck at several different dealers in the Denver area and all gave me the same price. No real haggle room with any of them and believe me, I tried. I only worked with the Internet (Fleet manager). One tip that may not have been mentioned here, in my state CO, by law, you have the right to take home your paper work and look at it over-over night. I have not signed anything and have not taken delivery yet. Good way to cover your bases. Take care - get them before they get you :)
    Mark
    well........i have owned the truck now for two weeks.......i bought a red Brawn Crew Cab 4X2 SE with a ton of options......the MSRP was 28,808 and i got the truck for 22,400 with all the taxes and title and fees 24,200. I have put 1200 miles on it.........i have put on 22 inch chrome rims, chrome westin nerf bars, westin front skid plate/lighted grille and chrome body mouldings and sirius satellite radio with custom leather seat covers, limo tinted windows, bugshield and door vents that look better than the LE OEM stuff.......cost me another couple of grand but my Titan is the talk of the neighborhood.........There are 4 other Titans in my area but mine is so sharp it is disgusting........driving home tonight a guy in a brand new supercrew F150 asked if he could look inside my ride.........Guy was pissed when i told him what i paid total for the truck and all the other stuff i bought off ebay to make my truck look like a 40K truck. The truck is the bomb........i will not buy another Ford until they beat this truck..........i have owned 3 F150's 1 chevy and one GMC and not one of them were better than this ride. If anyone is looking for rims i would suggest wheelmax.com they have a ton of options for the titan. I got 22 inch Gianelle 5-0 chrome with 305/45 tires. Ebay also has tons of stuff for your truck. Good luck
  • metamovermetamover Member Posts: 2
    I just signed a lease deal today at Quirk on an '04 Titan SE Crew 4x4 with the Power Captains Chairs, Utility Bed Package, Splash Guards and Floor Mats for $389/Mo including sales tax (15,000 miles/yr). The gross capitalized cost was $28,856.11 with a capitalized cost reduction of $1,550 for a net vehical cost of $27,856.11. I just wanted to see how this compares with anyone else with a similar truck. Leasing is such smoke and mirrors and any help from the group will be appreciated.
    If you plan on using the truck as a primary vehicle then you may end up upside down in the vehicle. It is so easy to break that 15000 miles within a few months. Unless, you have your job and all other conveniences right around the corner. I know I averaged at least 18000 miles a year living in a city without any out of state travel. The lower note is very attractive until you find out how much of the money actual goes toward paying off the vehicle. I would use leasing if that was the only way to get into the vehicle. Leasing is good for vehicles with high resale value. I think the Titan is worth buying with a conventional loan. There is a low apr and a good rebate. I think you could have gotten a better deal elsewhere. I would do the math and consider how much I would be using the truck. Leases are very iffy at best. I know doctors and lawyers do a lot of leasing. Leasing is good for burning money and not worried about it in the long run.Short run is leases make it easier to get vehicles because of the smaller notes. The truck is considered a best buy. I suggest you check edmunds price with options and Kelley Bluebook. You might have found a used one floating around at a great deal. Some dealers ride in them and adds some miles on the vehicles. This makes them reduce the price. Don't rush into the deal if you are not happy with it. Check to see if any dealers have any program Titans. But, I think it is real easy to break 15000 mile limit without trying hard. Unless you have another vehicle you drive around a lot to put those other miles on at the time. I would go back and redo the numbers and make sure they add up in my favor.