Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Nissan Titan Prices Paid

Comments

• usulsuspctusulsuspct Member Posts: 3
    Well I have only had the truck for a few days but have had a chance to get 4 people in the KC. I think it all depends on what you consider avg size adults. I took some people out for a spin my father / mother / girlfriend. Dad and I were in the front seats, I am the largest in the group 6'2'' 260 my mom is probally 5'2'' 110lb she was behind me.

I was comfortable she was crammed in there. If you think you are going to need to get 4 adults in get the crew cab. It is big enough for dog / kid or less than avg sized adult (we all know avg american adult is only getting bigger.)

Bed size...my bed is 78.9" which is not big enough for a sheet of drywall or plywood (4x8 would need 96".) You would need to have the gate down.
  • crash813crash813 Member Posts: 3
    Ok, what exactly is invoice on these things.

I'm looking at an '05 LE CC with big tow, and a few bed utilities for a MSRP of 34,000.

When I run the numbers on edmunds, I get an invoice of $30,900 but reading these posts for the past couple of months, I hear invoice numbers of closer to $28,000 for similarly equipped trucks. What is it and if edmunds isn't right, who is?

Also, looks like $5500 off msrp is a safe bet on these? What's the census on it?

thanks
    Tom
  • thenebeanthenebean Member Posts: 1,124
    the prices people are posting on here are with the rebates (i believe) because edmunds is pretty right about invoice (or at least close).

-thene
    I never thought I was the worst negotiator but I've having the hardest time getting anywhere near what you guys are pulling off. I'm looking at LE crewcabs and the best I'm getting offered is at most $4500 with rebate. This is calling all over Texas, even the super-mega stores!!! I guess these things are still moving too well down here. :(

Any advice? I need an LE CC down to $28,000 to hit my price set by my credit union.
    Picked up my new Titan last night:

'05 2wd SE CC w/ power captains, big tow, traction, etc

MSRP $30,600
    cash price w/ rebate $25,500

I'm more than happy with the deal. I tried working with every Nissan dealer in the city (3), and none would budge more than $3000 or $4000 off w/ rebate. Plus all were extremely arrogate and rude. BTW - I'm in Austin, TX. Started calling Dallas and Houston dealers. Still did not do much better than that. Started to get frustrated and then call North Texas Nissan. I told them what I wanted to pay, and what I wanted and they came back with it exactly and only 5 miles on it.

They were also the most professonal and courteous Nissan dealer I've talked to yet. I guess the good sales numbers are getting to some of the dealer's heads! :confuse: Drove 4 hours and picked it up. Even took a trade-in, sight unseen with the numbers we agreed to.

A big thumbs up for them. :)
  • menmyjpmenmyjp Member Posts: 19
    First let me thank all who has posted messages and replies...I am a first time buyer and they have been EXTREMELY helpfull. I am looking for a XE 4x4 with very limited options. However, I hate to know that for an extra $40 a month I could have had the luxuries of an SE...My question is: Do I have more negotiating room on the SE because it cost more? and is it unreasonable to ask for 20% off these trucks that MSRP at $31,000?? Thank you all so much in advance! I hope to buy soon, but feel vulnerable because I am a first timer...Any advive would be greatly appreciated-
    most vehicles do not have more than a 10% markup between invoice and holdback, and holdback is no where near another 10% (giving you the 20% off you seek) your best bet is to build a truck at nissan's website that has what you are looking for, find invoice prices, true market value (found here on edmunds) and real world pricing, before you go to buy. that way, you know what is a good price, and what isnt. as a rule, there is more money to negotiate in a vehicle that is (surprise) more expensive! so you may be able to negotiate a larger discount on an SE vs. an XE, but you still have to look at the bottom line of what you can afford per month as well (another rule - for every $10000 you finance, you are looking at about a $200 a month payment)

let us know here what kind of truck you'd be interested in and we'll do our best to give you the information you need! buying a car (or truck) shouldnt be scary, but fun!

-thene :)
    Thanks for the speedy reply thene, you seem to be a wealth of knowledge...I am looking for a SE KC 4x4 with only the SE popular package w/ Captain chair...MSRP is $30,220...But, I dont know the exact invoice,but edmunds reports $27,072...Is it rude to ask the sales staff what invoice is? Also, note that this truck is not on the lot and would have to be acquired via dealer trader...which may affect my ability to negotiate. Also, how do I configure holdback amount?
  • jcaleyjcaley Member Posts: 7
    Folks:

I am going to purchase a 2005 Titan LE Crew Cab tomorrow. The rebate is now $2000 for Crew Cabs for the next five days (and then more probably).

Here is my deal:

2005 LE CC 29242
    Red Brawn
    Tow Package 347
    Sliding bed extender 214
    Floor mats 82
    destination 670

Total 30555
    Tax 2400
    Lic 350
    Total 33305

Rebate -2000
    TOTAL 31305

Dealer holdback is 845
    My best quote is 30500

Does this sound like a good deal?

I know there is manufacture to dealer hidden money that we'll never really know about, but I'd like to warm and friendly comments is this is a deal to make peace with or continue the war!

Thanks,

John
    Folks:

I am going to purchase a 2005 Titan LE Crew Cab tomorrow. The rebate is now $2000 for Crew Cabs for the next five days (and then more probably).

Here is my deal:

2005 LE CC 29242
    Red Brawn
    Tow Package 347
    Sliding bed extender 214
    Floor mats 82
    destination 670

Total 30555
    Tax 2400
    Lic 350
    Total 33305

Rebate -2000
    TOTAL 31305

Dealer holdback is 845
    My best quote is 30500

Does this sound like a good deal?

I know there is manufacture to dealer hidden money that we'll never really know about, but I'd like to warm and friendly comments is this is a deal to make peace with or continue the war!

Thanks,

John
  • jollysammyjollysammy Member Posts: 10
    its about what I got on my LE which had all that plus:

DVD package,

Navigation

Sunroof

Side Air Bags with VDC

which came to 31850 before T&L

or about 35000 out the door
    I'm going to call all my quotes back and let them know my lowest (30500) and see if any will really want to move one today, and how low they will go to sell it.

I'm am worried about the brake problems though, and the 2006 are just around the corner so maybe some talk like that might help too.

Thanks for the words, I'd like all the stuff you have on yours but, I'm tall and can't have a sunrooof, so that knocks me out for the DVD, NAV, side air bags too.

John

ps. Will post my final pprice after I get it for all to see and use.
    based on a quick glance of the numbers you list - seems like you got a heck of a deal! enjoy your new titan!

menmyjp,

on a titan equipped as above (this one has an MSRP of $30,180), invoice is $27,283 - so edmunds is a little off (not sure why though). I wouldn't even get into asking what invoice is, depending on the dealer/salesperson, you may start to get an attitude because then they think you are just trying to take every penny they have (which may be the case, but you can do it in a more advantageous way).

go in and say, "listen, i am interested in this truck, i have a budget in mind, and i know you have to go get the truck. I will offer you $100 over invoice minus any rebates or incentives, plus tax, reg, and doc"

for a truck that is not in stock, they should be happy to take that deal - especially since you are over invoice, and giving them credit for going to get the truck for you. have people gotten deals below invoice? yes, but i think you will make your life easier, the dealer should feel good with this deal, and the experience more pleasant than someone who tries to haggle as far into holdback as possible (and you are still getting a very good deal for the truck you WANT, versus whatever is just on the lot).

oh, and instead of going back to edit my previous post to the other guy about secret hidden manufacturer to dealer rebates - they are not a standard thing. every so often nissan will offer dealers $xxx for each specific unit they sell (titan one month, maxima the next, etc) after they hit a target number. but its usually around $250 bucks per unit at most, not THOUSANDS of dollars!

hope that helps - good luck with your purchase!

Thene, Thanks again for your help...I did what you said...Went in told them I would buy today if I gave them Invoice ($27,240) minus rebates ($2,500) + 100 dollars...a total of $24,740 before TTL. The salesman looked at me like I was crazy and said, " You cant subtract the rebates off of invoice, if we sold the truck under invoice we wouldnt make any money"....Did I misunderstand you? or is he just blowing smoke? Thanks in advance for your reply...
    he's blowing smoke. rebates work in one of two ways

1. dealer reduces price by amount of rebates, then collects the rebates from the manufacturer

2. manufacturer mails you the rebate check something like 6-8 weeks after the transaction.

most common practice is number one - this guy seems like he is trying to get you confused.

usually (and maybe he misunderstood you) rebates are taken off AFTER tax, tags and doc fees are charged - so it would be 27240 plus 100 plus doc, plus tax, plus reg, minus rebates.

either way, its a very fair deal (and one i would definitely take myself as a salesperson!). i'd go over the salespersons head and talk directly to the manager. tell him you have a credit card ready to leave a deposit, but you want the selling price to be invoice plus 100, plus tax, reg, doc, minus rebate. if he says no to that - find another dealer who will agree (or even call the dealer who has it and try to get them under invoice, since its in stock!)

good luck!

• 04titankcse04titankcse Member Posts: 2
    My Deal...bought it one month ago with only 10 miles on it.

NEW 04 Galaxy KC SE pop w/bench
    Big Tow
    Utili Trac

Out the door... $19900 :shades:
    wow! is it a 4x2? sounds like you got a heck of a deal - and with the discounts/rebates on the 04 model, you get a heck of a truck at a heck of a price!

congrats!

-thene :D
  • reeffreakreeffreak Member Posts: 2
    I think I have a deal going here in South Carolina. It is for a 05 Titan Crew Cab LE 4x2. Looks like I qualify for a fleet discount and after this and the $2k rebate, my cost is $25,985.

Is this a good deal right now with the rebate?
    need more information before i can comment - it seems like a good start, but you need to tell me equipment, msrp, etc...

• markwarren66markwarren66 Member Posts: 32
    Hello -

Thanks for all of the advice. I finally bought my truck last Friday. Of course, now the rebates are larger. I knew that would happen, and I'm sure they'll be bigger in July. Oh well, I love the truck and am happy I have it.

LE CC 4x4
    Bed Extender
    Tow
    Sirius
    Floor Mats
    Storage Bin

MSRP - $37,420
    Price before taxes + fees - $31,750

So, I got it for $5670 off MSRP.

I had to do a lot of work to get the deal done. The price on the Titan was easy to get, but I kept getting bad offers on my trade.

I had a no-frills 03 Ranger in great condition - I received trade offers from 4 dealers ranging from $6,000 to $9,200 (where I ended up buying it).

Good luck to everyone else out there -

Have a great 4th of July!
    thene:

I have been looking at this site for a long time now, and appreciate your comments. Since that OTD price I listed, I'm now down to $30159. I'll be picking it up this morning with every option that I wanted and a whole list of things to check on the truck before I pay'em a thing, thanks to all the forums here and Titan Talk. I have a list of about 30 items they will have to demonstrate is at full capacity and operate and make no bumping noises in the night. I think the build date is April or May and the new brakes may aleary be on it (I have the calipers to confirm), else the deal might need to be sweetened to allow for my time in the future with three trips to the dealer to get the new ones. Maybe I'm just getting greedy, but I wnat a great deal today!

Thanks for all,

John
  • lance55lance55 Member Posts: 1
    I have contact dealers in the poorest of zones and for the LE's they will not move on price, most dealers are rude and just will not deal, Nissan cliams it is becuase there is a shortage of the LE models - who knows, but for the cost I recommed looking at a used Ford 250 or 350 D. I'll keep trying but the lowest I have gotten any dealer down on a CC LE with DVD, Tow, and off raod is 33 and on the KC Tow and off road is 29 K. All before Tax and Tags
  • titanamtitanam Member Posts: 3
    i know different prices in different locations etc.,i tried buying close to home but also checked ads in newspapers in portland,or.about 300 mi.n.of here.finally got my deal on an 05 xe 4x4 w/spray bedlnr.&preferred pkg.msrp 27880,my deal 21999,my advice is get pre-qualified,and look at the end of month.the dealer even had it driven down to me,i met them in a resturaunt parking lot and signed papers,finished up the deal through the mail with my credit union the next week.later drove to prtlnd.to visit my daughter and dropped by to tell them thanks for the great service and they offered 1st oil change on the house.they made money and i got a great truck at a good price-such a deal,hope yours goes as well.
  • ufgatorpaufgatorpa Member Posts: 6
    After my 2 Titan buys (see post 478), another person from this site from Chicago made his way down to FL to get the same deal we got from the same dealer, and now jcaley has also found that deal in So. Cal.

If you want a Titan and shop around (vehicles are commodities, and shopping around nets the best deal), I am convinced that you can get AT LEAST 15% off MSRP, or 4% to 4.5% off invoice (the one YOU look up at a reputable source).

The deal should be:
    Agreed Selling Price (with any Dealer Add On Fees you agree to)
    +

Tax,Tag,Title
    +

Any Legitimate State or Govt. Fees (IE: FL has Tire/Battery Disposal)
    =
    -------------------------------------
    Grand Total
    -

Rebate
    =
    -------------------------------------
    Amount you write on the check.

Since Dealers have monthly sales goals, you can often (not always) find your best deal by shopping prices from many dealers the last Tues of the month (usually a slow day), and taking delivery before months end (avoid weekends... too many people and you'll end up there too long :cry: ). This adds to their numbers for the month, and IF there is any hidden Factory to Dealer incentive, you may just see it from any given dealer that is close to hitting the number in any given month! That's why you must shop around for something that many are selling! That is how you discover each dealers unique position and willingness to make a deal that you'll take. Also, keep in mind that no dealer is going to let you take a Titan away while he makes nothing or loses money. No matter how good your deal, the dealer makes some money on it somewhere, as he should. One reason why the deals differ from place to place is that some are willing to make less for any given sale at any given time for the big picture. SHOP AROUND!

I hope this helps...

ufgatorpa
  • titanktitank Member Posts: 1
    Since I surf this site a lot, wanted to post my experience on getting my Titan.

First, what I picked up:
    2005 Crew Cab SE 4x2 (Radiant Silver w/ Graphite)
    ~ SE Popular with Captain
    ~ SE Utility Bed
    ~ Big Tow
    ~ Traction
    ~ Mats
    MSRP: $31,230
    Actual Cost: $27,965 - $2,000 (rebate) = $25,965 +tax/tag Also got them to throw in Gold Preferred Extended Warranty (84months/70,000 miles) for $1095!

I must say that you have to do your homework when getting a Titan, or any car for that matter. Know what you want option & color wise and stick to it. Also know dealer invoice pricing for everything…. base cost, options, and holdback. Since there are so many dealerships out there, don’t be afraid to shop around and call everyone. I made use of Nissan’s website to build my Titan with the options I wanted and started shopping their dealership inventory for just what I wanted. After finding exactly what I wanted at several dealers, I emailed them to get a feel about their pricing.

First thing to remember, no dealers will haggle with you in email form, because it’s not worth their time to give you the best pricing since they have no guarantee that you will buy from them. The best I got from all the dealers from my emails is $200 above dealer invoice. My formula for what I want to pay is as follows, please note that all pricing is dealer invoice and not MSRP. NEVER pay MSRP or dealer markup!!! I broke it down to make it easier to understand:

1) Base + Options = A
    2) A – Dealer Holdback = B
    3) B x [Percent of profit going to dealer] = C
    4) B + C = D
    5) D + Destination Cost = Negotiated Selling Cost of Car (NSCC)

NSCC is what you will offer to dealer or you WALK! I then calculate several NSCC base on what percent I like to dealer to make. I usually used 1-3% or I walk. Remember that NCSS is the actual cost of the car, if and when the dealer sells it.

After getting the pricing, I picked up what I needed to make the deal… loan paperwork, insurance, all my documents on invoice pricing on the Titan, my laptop with my loan-calculator program, and the weekend newspaper ads on the current deal. Then I headed to one of the big dealerships, remember that big dealerships is more interested in volume sale so more willing to cut into their holdbacks to get inventory off the lot.

I got to the dealership and walked into the sales floor asking for a sales manager. I introduce myself and told them that I have done my homework on the Titan and I want to test drive a Titan listed on their inventory. I did not promise at this time that I want to buy a Titan… just giving them a hint that I’m interested in one. I gave him the VIN for the one I’m looking for; he looks it up and got me a set of keys. By now, he probably knew that I know what I’m doing and skipped a lot of the regular sales tactics on me. He then introduces me to a regular sales guy and got me a test drive.

After the test drive, it’s time to haggle! I picked a nice big room with a big table in one of their haggling rooms and sat down on one of the more comfortable chairs. All dealers will ask what you are planning on paying pre-month as a starting point for what they expect you to spend. DO NOT go that route! Instead… I asked the dealership to run my credit. By them running your credit, it gives me control of what’s happening next and to also allow me time to pull my paperwork and laptop out. As they ran my credit, I pull up the pricing chart that I have already made on my laptop so that I have that information handy when they come back.

By now, they completely skipped the sales guy all together and introduce me to their finance guy instead. They probably figured out by now that it’s all but useless trying to work MSRP with me, since I’m more in control of what’s happening. A hint for everyone… never haggle down from MSRP (sure loser), instead haggle up from their invoice. The finance guy asked what I wanted to pay monthly and if I have a down payment and/or trade-in. I told him that doesn’t matter and gave him the number that I wanted to pay for this Titan, before rebates and tax/tag. I gave him 1% to start, which they never go for; at least I have yet to get a car at 1% of dealer invoice. The finance guy took the offer back to whomever he needs to report to… then came back and told me it’s too low. Also went on a little about how the number I wrote down is way below MSRP and even below their invoice… which I know is part of their haggle tactics. They too are trying to get the best deal out of this.

I upped it to 2% and told him to try that. He looked at it and told me that I only added $230 to the last number and acted all insulted that I would only add a mere $230 when MSRP for the car was $31,230. I didn’t budge from my number and was willing to walk from the deal since I still had 3 more dealership to hit. Also, at this point… it’s best to show him what you want for a trade-in, if you brought a car to trade-in. This is the best time because the trade-in could be used as a deal breaker for a lower selling price. I didn’t so I just told him to work with that number. He told me he’ll try and see what he can do, but also added that if he got me that price… am I willing to get it today. I told him yes and off he went.

After about 10 minutes, he came back with the monthly breakdown and loan sheet. Sorry, I don’t know what they call it… but this had the price that I asked for, a quick loan PAR and a break-down of monthly payment at a given APR. He told me that he got me the price that I was asking for and also was willing to give me a 60 month loan on it at 3% APR for the total cost of the Titan. This is where asking them to run your credit comes in handy… interested of them trying to get the most out of the sale, they are now working on the kickback from selling loans. Which is fine by me, since my main goal is to get the Titan at the best possible price.

Before agreeing on anything, I went over the cost of the Titan again… making sure that we are talking about the same numbers, making sure the rebates is what it’s suppose to be (and not added into the number already) and double–check the APR rate. I also told him that I have a down payment and like to apply it to the purchase. The loan wasn’t bad either and I calculated the monthly with loan program on my laptop right away… found it a worthwhile deal and shook on it. The rest is paperwork and history…

My final calculation for my NSCC:

1) $24,948 + $2,640 = $27,588
    2) $27,588 - $828 (Nissan’s is 3% of total invoice) = $26,760
    3) $26,760 x 2% = $535
    4) $26,760 + $535 = $27,295
    5) $27,295.20 + $670 = $27,965
    NSCC = $27,965

My cost before taxes, doc and license was $25,965. My drive-off cost was $28,561 + $1095 (Extended Warranty) = $29,656. Hope this helps someone out there and also give you a hint as to what can you do to get the best possible deal :o) ~Titank.
  • rrtitanrrtitan Member Posts: 6
    I just got my '05 Titan King Cab LE with 4x4 and Big Tow package for $29,700 + TTL and Warranty. MSRP was $33,500. The vehicle has a Rockford Fosgate system, leather, adjustable pedals that work with the memory seats and mirrors, (for the wifey), Utility Bed, captain chairs, and many other options. Work the deal and see what you can do.

Not that I'm pointing you to a Ford (who by the way failed to secure me in one of their trucks), but they are now doing the Employee discount like Chevy/GMC are doing. This will give you a good comparison on price versus options. If Ford can give you the same price on a comparable Titan, you need to take that back to the Nissan dealer so they know what they are competing against. They don't want to lose business, especially not to one of the big three truck makers.

Remember, right now is a great time to buy and deal. Trucks aren't bringing in much profit. It's all about moving metal and selling as many units as they can so it reflects well on their financial numbers. If Ford and GM can bring down their prices,....Nissan can to if they want to compete.
    Prospective Titan Owners:

I picked up mine on Saturday July 2nd.
    2005 LE CC in Red Brawn
    Big Tow, Slidng bed extender, floor mats.

MSRP 33820
    Invoice 30556
    Negociated 1163 under invoice (holdback was 845, plus 318 more, 418 with tow hooks)

Out the door 30100
    I thougth tow hooks were standard on LE but saw two that didn't have them. Dealer to throw them in, cost $100 installed.

If so my invoice would change to 30656

I got the exact color, interion color, and options that I wanted and the dealers who had the truck would not offer the best price, Found one dealer who would trade for it. Better to trade a truck that is not selling for one that you have a buyer for.

I live in Southern California and feel I got a pretty good deal.

I hope this helps you get your deal!!!

Jcaley
    Let me know if anyone needs a dealer who will make a great deal in SoCal.

JCALEY
  • gfishergfisher Member Posts: 2
    The Dealer wants $100.00 over invoice. The Invoice with options 30,531
    Options SE popular package 1350.00
    Big tow 400.00
    Matts 120.00
    Bedliner 340.00
    Under seat storage 150.00
    Out the door with 2000.00 rebate $28,531 plus tax etc.

I am thinking that this is and OK deal any one else with experience could comment?
    Garry
  • gfishergfisher Member Posts: 2
    I just posted a deal I was offered #555 I am moving to Lake Havasu City so So. Cal. Is not that far. What do you think of what I was offered?
    Garry
    I think everyone's deal here falls in line with good negotiating. I shopped hard for a few weeks hitting all dealers in my Austin, Tx. area. I hit Ford, Chevy, and Nissan. Didn't go with Dodge because if I was going to get a Hemi then I would go with the Nissan anyway since it is powerful and sounded just as good as the Hemi. It came down to price and options which Dodges don't have a lot of.

KC's are slightly cheaper than CC's. That is accurate when you look at the MSRP's. CC's just cost more.

SE's with options end up costing more sometimes than LE's due to what comes standard on the LE's. If you get an SE within 26-28K range, you did well. It all depends on your options. LE's, which have lots of options included, will be in the 28-30K range depending on whether you add 4x4, offroad, bigtow, etc. Again, CC's will be more expensive than KC's. You either get more bed space and less rear seating room or more seating room and a shorter bed with less payload. It's all in what you want your truck for.

Since no one is making any profit on trucks (GM discount and now Ford is following suit), they just want to move units because its all they can do. Volume over profit for now on trucks. Take advantage of it.

And for those of you concerned with gas mileage, the bottom line is if gas mileage is an issue for you then you shouldn't be looking at full size half-tons. They all suffer in the gas mileage area. If you are concerned about a lot of towing and gas mileage, get a 3/4 ton diesel. Just remember the added maintenance costs ($80 oil changes for diesels every 5K and fuel filter changes every 10K).
    there is a difference between GM and Ford offering employee pricing, and Nissan trying to compete with that. While Nissan dealers would be cutting so far into holdback and then some to meet those prices, and getting nothing in return as far as profit (if you want to call it that), Ford and GM are offering their dealers who participate in the "employee pricing for everyone" program a "commission" based on x% of the sale price, minus any fees or destination charges, etc. so ford and gm dealers actually MAKE something from the factory - where as the nissan dealers wouldnt...

its not always as simple as it seems!

Not disagreeing there but Nissan still has to compete and they didn't build all these trucks to have them sit on the lots.

I got my Titan cheaper than I could get a Chevy or GMC with less options priced at the "employee discount". Basically, the Z71 is what would compete with a 4x4 Titan and the Z71 was the same price or more expensive with less options as an SE model Titan. The FX4 would be the competitor on the Ford side and don't get me started on their over-inflated MSRP. $38K MSRP for an FX4 with the same features/options as a Titan SE. Then they turn around and tell me, "We are saving you around 8K on the price of your truck."

Ford's employee discount may not be much better than the haggling you could do on your own. Bottom line is Nissan is competing with or without an employee discount.

'06 sales should be interesting.
    being as though i work at a ford dealer too (internet manager for both stores) i know that the ford employee price (A-plan) is about $1000 less than the X-plan (which is what our vendors get ) which ranges from $100 over to $300 under invoice. I'd say that the A-plan pricing, plus whatever incentives are available is a price that almost no one can negotiate from a dealer unless they are unbelievably desperate to get rid of cars. it really is an aggressive price, and consumers are lucky to have these kinds of options available.

and to comment on nissan - yes, nissan is going to have to be competitive - however people dont just buy a vehicle because of price - otherwise we'd all be buying Kias. people buy nissans (even though they can be more expensive than american cars) because people like them, they have a good reputation among other things.

while getting a great price is key - its not the only thing on people's minds when making a decision to buy a car!

my two cents...

• q9erq9er Member Posts: 1
    I am looking to pull the trigger on a the following Titan.
    LE Crew Cab
    4x4
    Big Tow
    sliding bed extender
    mats
    MSRP 36,860
    The price in the window is 31,076 which is including the rebate. Is this a deal or should there still be room to negotiate?

Thanks for the help
  • brads1brads1 Member Posts: 7
    Hi..I live in SOCAL and am in the research mode for Titan LE. Can you tell me the name of the dealership you got your deal through?

Thanks
    without going in and running all the numbers for myself - that seems to be in line with what people have been getting on here. you are about $5700 off MSRP with the rebate - which seems pretty good. could you possibly save another buck or two? possibly - it depends on how much further you really want to haggle.

good luck!

That's a good deal for a LE CC. I don't think you will get much lower than that. My price for a KC LE with the same specs minus the bed extender was $29,700 so you are probably right in line.
  • fourringsfourrings Member Posts: 12
    4x2 Crew Cab LE
    All the options for $33400
    Is that a good deal ?
  • jollysammyjollysammy Member Posts: 10
    depends on what you mean...

"...all the options"

list the options indicated and then the deal can be evaluated accurately...
  • fourringsfourrings Member Posts: 12
    Big Tow
    Mobile Theater System
    Side Air Bag
    Sunroof
    Sirius Satellite
  • cwleighcwleigh Member Posts: 8
    Well folks, I've been enjoying my '05 CC for the last week (I mean two
    weeks, where does the time go when you're having fun!). I want to share
    some details of the deal. I did the '.com' thing. I have never even considered doing an internet deal prior to Edmunds and other forums. For me it
    was awesome, I had some very specific equipment I wanted and of course,
    my color too.

The dealers in the SE aren't fond of putting bench seats in loaded
    4x4's. None of the dealers for miles around wanted to pull a straight
    forward, super good, no games deal and all I found was one that was a demo
    (not for me) and one that was black. I think the black (red brawn is
    nice too) is the best looking but the almost daily showers and heat of
    south Florida don't agree with black.

I found '_____.com' by following a link off of one of the message boards I frequent, it might have been this one, I don't remember. They did as the ads say, $500 under invoice and I kept the rebate, $1500 in my case. My truck had a window MSRP
    of $41870. I paid $35600 + a minimal documentation fee of $35 or $50 (I
    forget). I clicked on a sponsored link from their site and hooked up
    with a shipper. $1075 from metro Seattle Washington to Ft. Myers Florida.
    I think that's about as far as you can go in the contiguous 48. In my
    mind I got exactly the truck I wanted for about $1000 under invoice. The salesman I
    dealt with was awesome. He had two trucks on his lot that were very close but not my first choice in color. He jumped through hoops to arrange a dealer swap with another dealer that was 200+ miles away just so I could have my color! Now, I did find the truck by using the inventory search feature of Nissans website but a deal like that and a dealer swap! Wow! I personally chose to use a form of 'blank check' from one of the big online lenders. The dealers business manager did come up with some
    good alternatives and was understanding/accepting of the fact I wanted to
    follow through and go with the online loan company. Both were extremely capable,
    knowledgeable, attentive (quick to respond to calls and emails) and low
    pressure. Overall I have no hesitation recommending this program to anyone if
    it suits your needs.

I just loved how easy the whole deal went with a very good price...

Chris, proud owner of a beautiful white LE, bench seat, CC, OR, BT,
    4x4, Roof, side airbag equipped Titan.
  • falloranfalloran Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm currently researching a Titan LE CC with a sunroof but without the Nav pkg, DVD and all the other hoopla I don't need (or want to pay for as part of a package). I do want power everything and all the LE amenities, but am having a difficult time finding any Titans with a sunroof at all much less one with the sunroof but without the nav and other stuff. I'd really be interested in finding out both the web site you went through to get your deal and the name of the salesman you had such a good experience with. I'm in northern Nevada and wouldn't mind taking a weekend trip to Seattle for the right price. After reading many of the posts here I've concluded that my target price (after rebates) should be around $32K-$33k. If someone more knowledgeable would let me know if I'm on target in that price range I'd greatly appreciate it. The first price I got from Reno Nissan was $41K for an LE CC with sunroof, nav, and big tow. I only want the sunroof and won't pay $40K for a vehicle. Any guidance from you experienced buyers would be greatly appreciated. cwleigh, If you'd be willing to do it, I think you can just click on my username and email me that web-site. I'd appreciate it! Thanks.
  • rfs830rfs830 Member Posts: 3
    I was wondering if everyone was able to get the rebate. I was checking the websire and If I finance with nissan it shows that I will only get 500 for a rebate and get 3%. Are dealer still giving the full rebate to people.

Im looking to get a

Crew Cab LE 4x4 with
    Sunroof
    Big Tow Package
    Side Air Bags Package
    with msrp of $38,570.00

hoping for out the door of 33 or 34k.

Thanks in advance
  • romar35romar35 Member Posts: 1
    Thanks to all for input on this forum. It has been a huge help.

The Deal:

CC SE
    Rockford Package w/ Captain
    Big Tow
    Utility Bed Package
    Trac Package
    Mats

1st Deal -

28240.00 Price is 500 under invoice. I got them to throw in step rails and tint on front windows. Lease with 3000 down and .0015 money factor puts payment at 409/month.

I thought this was a pretty good deal but they accepted way to fast. So I decided to check around.

2nd Deal -

The dealers in next town said they would do everything that was offered plus throws in fog lights and theater system and keep my payment at 410. Now I would not be wondering how they could do this but after I told them I was only putting 1000 down w/ the first dealer they said they could do it w/ 1500. I told them I liked the DVD and agreed. I am waiting on truck to be delivered and I am expecting for something to be wrong with this 2nd deal.

The Question:

Does anyone see how they can come this low? Please tell me if I am missing something.
  • brads1brads1 Member Posts: 7
    I hope someone is out there with some good advice. I love checking this site to see and compare the deals people got. I currently am being offered an 05 CC LE 4X2 Titan with Sunroof, Navigation, Big Tow for $30,666. I had orginally offered and wanted $33K out the door with those options, plus DVD but the above is what he returned to me. Is this a good deal? So with the tax, etc should equal about $33k. What more should I Counter offer to etiher get the DVD or something else to seal the deal? Is a request for an extended warranty equitable or easy for a dealer to do? Or am I at my limit and should take the deal and run?
  • marlin410marlin410 Member Posts: 5
    HELP!

I went to my dealer looking for an xe crew cab with no add ons and they have vehicles there with less options than they are listed as coming with standard from the factory. How do I figure pricing on such a stripped vehicle, I would not mind buying a cc with hand crank windows and manual locks etc. but I don't have a clue to the real price.
    All I want is a cc as base as possible to work out of and pick up my chidren in after work, has anyone else seen such a vehicle? It seems like most who post here are looking for all the bells and whistles.
    is the invoice price of 23,3xx for a totally stripped vehicle or for an xe with everything it says it comes with standard in the nissan brochure?
  • miata007miata007 Member Posts: 129
    marlin,
    You might want to check on the standard feature list for the xe crewcab. From my experience, I don't believe pw and pl are standard options. Do you mean those options?

• marlin410marlin410 Member Posts: 5
    yes exactly, the dealer told me and then pointed to vehicles with a solid one piece back glass (not even a manual slider!) and told me that his advertised special XE models whether cc or kc had manual windows and locks. in other words fewer options than listed as having in the nissan brochure.