Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda S2000 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• fr33fall30fr33fall30 Member Posts: 1
    Just purchased new 2005 S2000 at dealer invoice. (Of course dealer gets holdback). Not too bad - car is brand new 0-10 miles right off the truck. No other trade-in or financing involved. I have my own financing.

This is a great value if you asked me for what you get performance wise. I don't yet have kids so now is my time for an impracticle car like this. Keeping my other car to get through winter here - then I will sell it next spring. Will have to get snow tires for the following winter if my daily driver. . . . Good luck to all.
  • ohfreddieohfreddie Member Posts: 4
    Dealer has two S2000's that we've looked at. Please help me decide which is a better deal. There is a used 2004 with 475 miles, that has not been titled (we'd be first owner I guess). Their best offer is 28,900.
    Then, there is a new 2005 with 150 miles, MSRP is 33,500 and they will go down to about 30,000.

I'm thinking the 05 is a better deal. Although I like the color of the 04 (silver with red/black interior), I have never let the color influence me out of a good deal.

The last choice, of course, is that neither of these is a GOOD deal, and that I should wait until the weather gets a little worse here in Chicago, and make them another offer. Any help appreciated!!
  • dwynnedwynne Member Posts: 4,018
    $30k for the car including any dealer fees is a good deal. I have heard of a little lower prices, but not by that much. Invoice is $30,409 and there is a little over $1,000 in hold back, so bottom line dealer makes nothing price would be $29,400 or so. Most dealers don't want to deal into hold back at all, but some will to move a car (like a convertible once summer is over).

If you like the car, I would guess without some money from Honda to clear out the 05s you might at most save a few hundred dollars. See how little that changes your payment (if financing) and you might decide to go ahead and deal now so YOU get to drive your new S before the weather gets cold. Sure, you might save a little if you wait but then have to drive around with the top up and the heater on.

The supply of S2000s at dealers who deal is probably getting low with the cheap lease deal they have. One place I know in KY still has a couple (a black and a silver, I think) and they will do $30k and maybe a little less.

The 04 is out, just too little of a discount for a full model year older car.

The new 06 S2000s will have stability control (a much needed feature), different seats, steering wheel, and wheels (and some other changes). The other big news is the 06 will have a 36/36k bumper to bumper warranty but will have a 60/50k powertrain warranty. So if you are going to wait, just wait and get a new 06 (but you may have to pay more).

Dennis
  • ohfreddieohfreddie Member Posts: 4
    Dennis,
    Thanks so much for the feedback. I think I agree about the 04, that's probably out. I did not know that information about the 06's, I must have read the wrong info. Stability control really might be worth waiting for. Thanks again!
  • habitat1habitat1 Member Posts: 4,282
    The "new" 2005 has 150 test drive miles. I've gone on record before stating that the S2000 is not a car that you want some bozo redlining in the first 1,000 miles. I would have great concern that a car with 150 miles on the odometer is likely to have found it's way into the hands of at least one or two such bozo's.

I think you can find brand new S2000's with 2-10 delivery miles on the odometer. I was offered a new Silverstone/Black w/4 delivery miles, still wrapped in plastic for $30,000. Shop around if you are interested in a 2005.

Lest anyone think I am overly anal about test drives, I am considering a 2005 Boxster S with 91 miles on the odometer without any reservation. The 3.2 liter, 7,200 rpm engine in the Boxster S requires much less coddling during break in than the Honda S2000. The early premature V-teching of the S2000 has been shown to have adverse consequences on long term performance. Same goes for being overly aggressive with an M3. But Porsches can be driven pretty much to their limit out of the box.
  • anythngbutgmanythngbutgm Member Posts: 4,277
    Any symptoms or issues that crop up on a vehicle that hasn't been "babied properly"? My 04' that I bought back in June had 1200 miles, and I used the exterior and interior appearance as well as tire wear for a judgment before I bought. But maybe I am missing something? Just curious.

Got the first oil change done at 3,000 miles. Mobil 1 Synthetic.

Lovin' every minute of driving the car!
    Oh, before I bought, I drove (and almost purchased) an 05' with 10 miles on the odo. Both the 05' and my 04' feel and sound exactly alike. Now like a "good boy" :) I drove the 05' gently and didn't rev it out during the drive, but over the course of the test drive (approx. 10 miles) it felt no "tighter" than the mine. Unfortunately, had I known that break in on the S was so sensitive, I would have spent the extra $$$ on the 05 and did the proper break in myself, but maybe I got lucky?
    I would not worry about it. Folks all the time are saying on this car or others not to buy ones with any miles on them. Face it, if they never let folks test drive them they would never sell any. USUALLY most dealers treat the S different that other cars - no free rides, just a qualified potential buyer and they have someone ride along. The car comes with a 3/36 warranty and surely any ill effects would show up before then.

Someone could have redlined the 05 car just after it came off the truck in those 10 miles - so who is to say the 05 would have been "better"? Now, if you didn't get a nice discount then the 05 will always be worth more ($1,500-2,000) just being a model year newer - but if you saved enough up front then no big deal.

My first S was an 01 I picked up barely used and I really didn't have any problems with it and traded it for a new 05 a couple of months back.

While we would all like 0 mile cars the reality is that most of us will not get one every time - unless we go to a lot of extra trouble and expense to get one, and I am not convinced it is worth the trouble or expense.

Dennis
  • isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    They come off the trucks with 4-6 miles usually. The tech who does the PDI has to drive them so they have at least ten miles on them.
  • etomidateetomidate Member Posts: 14
    I was under the impression from Honda and their dealers that there were going to be no 2006 model for the S2000.

This was in a MotorTrend article. What is your source? They all have but introduced all the 2006 models minus one...the S2000. Because I would hold out for the 2006 or better yet get a better price for the 2005.

Thanks in advance.
    Gee, you expect a car salesman to tell you the truth :surprise: ? They are trying to sell you something they have on the lot so why would they tell you or admit that there is an 06 coming? Seriously, lots of folks were afraid that 05 would indeed be the last year - based on the terrible sales or late. In fact, Honda even had to resort to really cheap lease rates to move cars this summer.

Folks have posted the scans of the 06 brochure and now Honda has posted some info for themselves:

http://www.hondanews.com/CatID2066

Dennis
    Thanks to dwynne for the link to the 2006 S2000 information.

As for getting a better deal on a 2005, I don't know how much better than $30k or about $500 under invoice you will get. But given the changes for 2006 and the benefit of a newer model year, I would be tempted to wait. I suspect that something like $500-$1,000 over invoice on a 2006 would be achievable, at least come November/December. And that difference would likely be made up completely at trade-in time 2-3+ years down the road.
    I am not sure I like the changes to the wheels or the steering wheel or the seats (I will wait to see them in person), but having stability control and the longer powertrain warranty would be enough to make me wait - I think.

That said, I am a lease guy - and only gave up my 01 S for a new 05 S this year due to the cheap least deal Honda is offering. The $299 a month promo payment assumes a net cap cost of $29,376.41 - so getting the car for $30k or a little less gets you "real close" with nothing out of pocket.

This deal is STILL going on (through 10/3/2005) for 2005 S2000s if you can find a deal on one.

Like you said, I think it may be a LONG time to find an 2006 S for $30k AND get this cheap of a lease deal too.

But if I were going to pay cash or finance, I think I might wait for the upgrades....

They mentioned rain for the first time in about TWO WEEKS on the radio this morning, if I does rain later in the week it will be the first time in around 17 days. Me and the new S have been "loving it" :D

Dennis
  • jsamof00jsamof00 Member Posts: 3
    I did quite a bit of internet shopping before I found the best price for the Southern California market. This was my first automobile lease, so I didn't qualify at the super-preferred tier 1 rate, but with some pleading to American Honda Credit by three separate finance directors, they eventual got my initial turned down response approved at tier 2 (preferred). So the deal I got:
    36 mos lease
    15k miles
    $387.47per month with $0 down, and dealer paid DMV, doc, and first month's rent

This is deal is equivalent to $640 below invoice. The only profit was from the $994 if dealer holdback. If you have excellent credit with a FICA of 720+ you could do the same deal for about twenty dollars less. Best of luck
    Well, as of 7 days ago, I am the owner of a new 2005 911 S Cabriolet. It had been 16 months since I traded my 2002 S2000. At various times while shopping, I thought I might end up with another S2000. But our financial situation allowed a splurge, and both of my daughters fit (for now) in the back seat of the 911. That alone is worth the slight ($65k) premium.

As much as I will be enjoying our new "family sports car" as my youngest refers to it, I will never forget our Honda S2000. It was my first real sports car, since my old 1984 Toyota Supra (hatchback) was more of a sports coupe/GT. I still smile when I see other Honda S2000's on the road - especially Spa or Rio Yellow ones. And believe it or not, in the first week of 911 ownership, I haven't had as many comments or compliments as I had that first week with the S2000. Not that I care much, but it was funny having people gawk at a Honda.

So for all of you fortunate enough to own an S2000, congratulations. For all of those considering one, you would be hard pressed to find a better sports car for under $55,000, let alone $35,000.

Best wishes to all.
    Never have owned a Porsche - probably never will. The lone area dealer is a pain to deal with for sales or service. Friends have them and swear by them - and it is a way to say "I have arrived" - and have super driving dynamics.

For the $65k "premium" I could get an RX-8 w/GT package (w/4 doors and a back seat) AND an S2000 AND have a nice chunk of change left over.

Oh, wait - I DID that :D

I splurged on an M5 a few years back. Super car, but lots of problems for the few miles I put on it. Sold it and my 01 S2000 and got 3 news cars (the 05 S, the 05 8, and an Accord for my wife). Splurge cars are fun, but I have had bad luck with mine - the M5 and a C5 'vette convertible.

Dennis
    If I were ever to step up to a new toy, it would definitely be a Porsche. But I am only 32 and 60+ grand on a car is way out of my budget :( but I agree that owning a Porsche is like say "I've made it". Congrats on your purchase!

Good to see you jumped over your typical run-of-the-mill Boxster and went straight for the 911, good choice.
  • jb2005jb2005 Member Posts: 4
    jsamof00, I too live in SoCal and am intrigued by the deal you found - Will you share the dealer name? Thanks,
  • jsamof00jsamof00 Member Posts: 3
    You can get these deals at Power Honda Costa Mesa (Sebring Silver) or Carson Honda (Yellow).
  • okwiaterokwiater Member Posts: 1
    If you're looking to get an S2000 on the cheap, you can get great deals now that we are heading into winter. I was offered $29,000 on one, which is a little less than the dealer's cost, even taking into account the holdback. They want to clear them out to make way for the 2006's, which I fear you may not ever be able to get a great deal on, because production will be limited.

Personally, even with the great brand new 2005 deals, I opted for a Certified Preowned. It's a 2004 in the color combination I wanted, with 11k miles, brand new tires, and the 7 year/100,000 mile warranty for only $25,000 even. That's not much higher than trade-in value, and it's lower than private party. It's in great condition too, except for a small scratch on the rear bumper and another small one next to the headlight. Well worth it for the $$ savings and the added warranty coverage. The dealer even showed me in his computer that they were in the hole about $900 on it.

Those of you in the greater DC area, I highly recommend Shockley Honda in Frederick. Very helpful, friendly, enthusiastic, and knowledgable. Cut a great deal, too... better than any other one I could find online, even searching country-wide and going so far as to make an offer on several.
  • only1harryonly1harry Member Posts: 1,140
    Are you guys sure about that? Dang, I was going to wait till March or so to sell my Integra so I can get an '06 S. This means there won't hardly be any discounts if there aren't enough cars to go around. Usually limited production means that the S is on its way out. '06 might be the last year then. I hope not. I would like to see a new more powerful S in the next couple of years.

I auto-xed a white '05 a couple of weeks ago that my friend bought in early September. It was an awesome experience. I always wanted one but that single 55sec. autocross run made me want one very badly. I almost matched my modified Integra's time and my Integra has race suspension, LSD, bigger sway bars, etc. and race tires. The S2K was completely stock with the factory tires. The course was however a little faster than a typical SCCA course. The club was a private club and non-SCCA. I was impressed by the S's handling capabilities out of the box (with no Konis or expensive adjustable shocks) as well as the braking, but the 8K redline came up very fast several times and I kept hitting the rev limiter which I didn't like because it slowed me down. Shifting up to 3d and back down to 2nd again was not an option because it would have hurt my times even more since I 'd only be in 3d for a second or so. The brakes also took me by surprise and found myself braking early a couple of times at the first half of the course and getting back on the gas! I did get used to them pretty fast and started braking later and deeper. I also noticed it wasn't as tail happy as an '01 that I had been in (another auto-x run but I was in the passenger seat). The '05 felt more neutral but it exhibited some unexpected understeer at high speed cornering (more than my Integra that was on R tires) most likely because of the tires and me driving over their adhesion limit (overdriving the car).

Anyway I was at my local Honda dealer today. The sales manager said they won't be getting any '06 models for another couple of weeks. They still have two '05's left over! I was thinking of offering them $28K but I was afraid they might say ok. Without selling the Integra first, I would have had a hard time making the payments since I just bought a new '06 Civic for my very long commute and a CRV for the wife a few months ago.
    '99 Integra GSR
    '06 Civic LX coupe
    '11 BMW 335i coupe xDrive
    '13 Honda Accord sedan (wife's car)
  • firsts2kfirsts2k Member Posts: 2
    I leased an '05 Silverstone Metalic in June and got the rack rate at the time - $299/mo. I did not take a hard line on negotiations because: 1. Peak drop top season. 2. Terms were reasonable, although as I read in this column, they could have been better. The dealer did throw in a Honda car cover and wheel locks. 3. I had test driven an '02 two weeks earlier and had to have one. I have owned numerous sports cars and sport sedans, but the S2K is a totally different driving experience. It is a great combination of handling, performance and style. If anyone is looking for a new, never titled '04, black on black Murray Honda, DuBois PA has one that can be bought right.
  • fastone1fastone1 Member Posts: 2
    Any good deal on '05 s2ks found around Bay Area California? btw, when is the '06 comin out?
  • philips66philips66 Member Posts: 1
    I just sold a '00 911 cab for the '06 s2000. Dont get me wrong the 911 was nice but for some reason the s2000 is more fun to drive and I felt more comfortable in it. The 911 is not a very maintanence free car and it can sometimes get annoying to have to bring it in to service. The s2000 feels more a part of me when I am driving and that is why I made the switch. Driving until it snows here in Chicago. Then I will go with my 06 CRV-se that I just got as well by trading in my 98 Land Cruiser another great car but horrible gas mileage.
  • eprangiaeprangia Member Posts: 2
    2006 S is out now... dealer in my town has one in stock.
    Going to testdrive tomorrow but worried that they might bring down the price to invoice price being very limited edition and such... :(
  • isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    You are worried that they might bring down the price to invoice?

What exactly would you want to pay for it?

Just curious...
    I'm guessing that the previous poster forgot the word "not".

Last weekend marked the 4th anniversary of my purchase of a 2002 S2000. I bought it for $32k ($880 under MSRP), which was a great deal at the time, considering the Edmunds TMV was still $36,000 ($3120 over MSRP). I traded it 2.5 years later in May 2004 with 19,000 miles for $23.2k on an Acura TL, but could have sold it privately for $25k+/- if I wanted to go through the hassle.

The fact that one could buy a 2006 limited edition S2000 for less than I paid 4 years ago for a 2002 does, IMO, make the S2000 the best sports car buy out there.

I debated with people on the RX8 forum that were convinced that that car would continue to sell at MSRP long after it was introduced. Some foolish buyers paid full sticker. There are now brand new 2004's sitting on dealer lots that they are unsuccessfully trying to sell at $7,000 under MSRP. The RX8 was a 3-6 month fad and is now a dud. If you bought one of those, your depreciation is at leat 50% more than an S2000 would have been. Same goes for the Z4.

The S2000 is the real thing. If Honda set the MSRP at $40,000, it would still be a bargain. Compare it to a base Boxster if you need proof. So if you can't squeeze the last nickle out of the dealer's profit, keep the big picture in perspective. The 2006 S2000 will likely hold more of it's value than any other car you could buy 2-3-4+ years down the road.
  • only1harryonly1harry Member Posts: 1,140
    I really enjoyed watching the S2Ks having the Boxters for breakfast at the various auto-x clubs I belong to. In '05 the SCCA moved the S2000s up to A Stock (from B stock) so now it competes against the Boxter S (Corvettes & other fast cars). At the Nationals this year the S2K's beat all the Boxter S's!
    '99 Integra GSR
    '06 Civic LX coupe
    '11 BMW 335i coupe xDrive
    '13 Honda Accord sedan (wife's car)
    I have no doubt that the S2000 would outperform the old (pre-2005) base Boxster with 217 hp. It would be much closer on the new base Boxster with 240 hp. But, as much as everyone here knows how positive I am on the S2000, there is just no way it can compete, performance wise, with the new (2005+) Boxster S with 280 hp and 236 ft-lb. In all categories - handling, braking, acceleration - the Boxster S is significantly above the S2000. As well it should be for nearly twice the price.

I can't explain the race results you quoted. But it's not the capabilities of the cars.

P.S. For what it's worth, the Boxster S managed to edge out the Ferrari Enzo to take Road and Track's honors for fastest slalom speed ever recorded. I suspect that may be short lived once the Cayman is tested.
  • midnightcowboymidnightcowboy Member Posts: 1,978
  • empress229empress229 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I just starting looking for a 2000 in the Bay Area (on the Peninsula) and I am wondering if you found any places with good deals on them from 2003-2005 models? I hate negotiating with car dealers, so I'd like recommendations before I shop. Thanks! :D
  • njexpressnjexpress Member Posts: 170
    Formula Red :shades:, Babied by previous owner (God Bless him!!), (nearly) new tires, Injen cold airflow intake,
    Optional Hardtop :shades: (which makes it driveable 300 out of 365 days a year- as long as the pavement is dry), CAR COVER, GrillCraft Grill Inserts :shades: in Black, detailed on a regular basis. Condition is immaculate and my mechanic gave it a 10 over 10. :D
    ON ROAD PRICE was $22,125, incl. TTR
    Cheers!!
    --njexpress
    . I went ahead with the private party purchase after original deal with Lynne's Infiniti, NJ :P went south; Dealer ad. announced that vehicle had manufacturer warranty
    left :mad: on their 2004 S2000 with 19,600 miles. They also offered me an impossible price which made it soooooo fishy but I had accepted conditionally - Deal was subject to independent inspection; But after mechanic inspection and maintenance history verification (phone calls to HONDA NA and original dealership that sold the car),
    It turned out that the tranny was blown at 5500 miles :lemon: due to suspected abuse and HONDA NA had consequently cancelled the warranty from that point on, after replacing the tranny as a goodwill gesture. The tranny and rear differntial are busted again on the vehicle per Garden State Honda, who had originally sold the car to the first owner. Dealer still hasn't returned my credit card deposit. But I have it in writing that I reserve the right to cancel the deal if there were issues.
  • flight2456flight2456 Member Posts: 6
    Does anyone know how much it costs from the dealership to get a hardtop for the S2000?
  • faibnp06faibnp06 Member Posts: 1
    I've just bought my 2006 S2000 and its so unbelievable - the feels, looks, handling, and the engine sound. When I sit inside the car, it fits like a glove, it hugs around your body. I got the Silverstone Metallic with red and black interior, the combination of the colors with chrome trimming interior door handle, and wing spoiler, it looks so awesome. It gives you 100% confidence when making those sharp turns and quick lane changes. That engine sounds sure attract the attention from all genders. Overall, 110% happy with the car despite the noise, the fun of driving it will overcome the noise, its my everyday car.
  • samsonite99samsonite99 Member Posts: 6
    There haven't been many posts on costs paid lately, where did you buy your car faibnp06 and what was the cost? I'm looking to also get a 2006 shortly and wonder how much under MSRP they are going for these days.

thanks
    Congrats on your new ride. There hasn't been a day that goes by where I haven't walked into work with a smile on my face after the drive from my house. Even on the 30 degree mornings here in NE, I have been driving top-down enjoying every minute.

Congrats!
    I've read on other forums of people paying as little as 29k out the door, but most have been at 30k. Worth every penny... :D
  • msisengmsiseng Member Posts: 369
    My friend just got one for $29,225 including destination near Washington, DC. The original quote was 31,799.33 (strange quote). I opted for the Accord given I have a kid to cart around, but sure love the S2000! Maybe in the fall when the prices drop?
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,373
    Paragon Honda in Queens has been advertising in the paper for a few weeks that they have an '05 S2000 and are asking 24,9XX. The car is advertised as having like 29 miles. There is no mention of color.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• midnightcowboymidnightcowboy Member Posts: 1,978
    Ungrade you exhaust to an Invidia and even more people will look at you. I have a red 2006 S2000 with an Invidia exhaust. And yes I agree with all of your postive comments. The car is awesome. The top has been down since I bought it!

Double sixes,

MidCow
  • fatmikefatmike Member Posts: 1
    Just bought my beautiful Laguna Blue 2 days ago from one of 2 dealers in Albuquerque. One would not come off their no-haggle price that was below MSRP, but $760 above Edmund's TMV for this area $32,135 - which I gladly paid at the other dealer. Was quoted $31,533 by a Phoenix dealer - but woud have had to pay to ship or fly, buy, and drive 8 hours back.

I think they get more $ for this baby out west - cause you can drive it year round with the top down.

You're gonna love this car.
  • fsubranfsubran Member Posts: 6
    Do you all put premium in your s2000, or is it ok to do mid grade.... sorry to be cheap, its just that these gas prices are killin me!
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,373
    Stick with the Premium! You won't be saving that much money first off. Second, your engine will retard the timing when it senses the lower grade gas which means you will get poorer fuel economy and reduced performance. Just ride it out like the rest of us and enjoy the Spring weather by putting your top down.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

With gas mileage I have been getting 28mpg on the premium stuff. Costs me 30 bucks to fill the tank. Not bad for a high performance motor. Keep her out of the VTEC powerband and she'll retun as much as 32mpg (I've done it numerous times).
  • csiumcsium Member Posts: 1
    Nice price. Is that on a 2005 or a 2006?

What dealer did your friend buy it from?
  • lagunas2klagunas2k Member Posts: 1
    I am in the West and I got it for a good price ($30,995 *destination charge included*) for 2005 Christmas
    Delivery. I think its because of the competetion with toomany dealers in the same city.

Here is what I did, I got Honda dealers ZIP codes from Honda Website within 100 miles radius (I am in LA) and tried to get quotes from them by their internet dept. I used EDmunds and Carsdirect for this. I got quotes from 20 dealers. I went and picked up my S2K within a week from my local Honda dealer as he was ready to beat any price quote I received by emails, finally it was for 30,995 which is less than invoice.
    Driving this car is addictive and I cant stop driving it,,and I am not complaining! ;)
  • msisengmsiseng Member Posts: 369
    We live near Washington, DC and he called six dealers in West Virginia. He bought from Lester Raines Honda
    in Charleston, WV. He had to rent a car to get there, but the dealer paid for it and he dropped his kid off at a nearby college.

He also looked at Houston, TX were prices are reported to be much lower for some reason nobody can explain?

Neither a trade nor financing were involved.

The Washington, DC dealers were at least $800 higher with Tyson's Honda offering the highest quote..of course.
  • mortomozoidmortomozoid Member Posts: 6
    went to the honda dealer here in winnipeg,canada yesterday to look at the fit. of course they had none, but i checked out a new s2000. list price here is 51,000 cdn dollars so even with the 6.1% cdn govt duty but with a 90 cent cdn dollar us canadians get jerked around for about 10,000 dollars. they do that up here on corvettes and porches too. why? just the principle of it makes me not want to buy, and i can easily afford it.
  • s2kluvers2kluver Member Posts: 1
    EBAY!!!! That's where I bought mine - 2005 S2000 Silverstone - $28K, 80 miles....I hate haggling......
  • patrikhorstmanpatrikhorstman Member Posts: 2
    Hi there,
    I would love some advise. I am in between a Subaru WRX STI or a 2006 S2000. I might move to colder climates soon and I can't decide which car would be a better fit.
    I love to drive open, but I also love the power of the WRX. Would you think you get tired of the acceleration and the power of a WRX vs the ability to drive top down? I also assume a S2000 would be safer and quicker in wet or snowy areas, since it comes with stability control.

Please let me know your experience or opinions.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.