Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Mazda3 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• http://autos.aol.com/cars-Mazda-Mazda3-2008/options-summary?pageType=prcsht&
    Total 1500 cash back on aol autos. I just saw this anyone else see anything about it?
  • I have got Out To Door quote of $17650 for 2008 Galaxy gray Mazda3 i Touring automatic transmission with 1AB (ABS/Airbag etc ) and 1MC (Moonroof/6 CD Changer) with Free windows tint from one of the local dealer in Houston, Texas.

Planning to purchase this weekend. Not sure if the dealer will honor the price that was assured.

I have finance from our local bank. Planning to check dealer finance rating as well.
  • emelz3emelz3 Posts: 2
    I finally bought my mazda3 w/6cd and ABS packages for 17288.

Shouldve waited a little longer since another dealer emailed me back a price of 16,999 for the same package, but I was itching to drive it off and the dealer i bought from had the one i wanted on the lot when i got there.

I got the 4.9% apr finance from the dealer.

Overall though im happy w/ the purchase! :)
  • pro5mohpro5moh Posts: 29
    I am planning on closing on the Speed 3 GT Model - Wanted to see if i could get some info on how others are doing on the prices recently.
  • roadburnerroadburner Posts: 6,363
    I am planning on closing on the Speed 3 GT Model - Wanted to see if i could get some info on how others are doing on the prices recently.

It varies depending on the region, dealer, and inventory. I paid sticker but the dealer (Kings in Cincinnati) didn't charge me for having the MS3 I wanted flatbedded from another dealer 300 miles away. I also get free oil changes every 5K for as long as I own the car. The local dealer(Oxmoor in Louisville KY) had tacked on a ridiculous ADM AND wouldn't allow a test drive without a signed purchase order. Morons.

2009 328i / 2004 X3 2.5/ 1995 318ti Club Sport/ 1975 2002A/ 2007 Mazdaspeed 3/ 1999 Wrangler/ 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica

• cthkarcthkar Posts: 1
    Hi emelz3,

Thanks for your helpful post. I'm looking at the same model and wondering where is the location you got that deal? Thanks.
  • Bought a brand new Silver 2008 M3 Touring Hatchback with leather, 6CD/Moonroof package. Before all the taxes, doc fees, coffees, etc it came to $20187. I'm a little disappointed I couldn't get into the GT for the price point I was trying to hit (~$250 a month).

Outside of a few features I would have liked to have, I'm really happy with the car. :D
  • I bought a 2008 silver Mazda3 sport hatchback auto for 17369 plus GA TTL. A cargo net and auxilliary cable were thrown in as well. I got the 4.9 % APR on financing. This was the 31st of January so the dealer in Atlanta had a special ($2500 off MSRP) which led to this price. I think it worked out well. They also have a regular $200 off MSRP going on right now (Roswell). Good luck with your purchase!
  • I can't swing the cost for a new one so started looking at used. Im very suprised to see (online) the cost for used Mazda3s only a little bit less than brand new ones. Im talking about 2005s with 15,000 to 30,000 miles on them. How negotiable are these "internet" prices?
  • igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Waleska, GeorgiaPosts: 791
    As the consumer, I understand that isn't the ideal situation. But for us Mazda3 owners and as proof of the car's quality and value, strong resale is a very good thing!

I shopped around for a used '04 or '05, but learned rather quickly that the MZ3 has Honda-like resale values. I actually ended up buying an '06 new for less than most of the used ones I'd considered. I had to be a little flexible (originally wanted a sedan with sunroof, but ended up buying a 5-door without sunroof), but I'm glad I did.

I would strongly suggest that you at least get a few quotes on a few new ones. I know the dealership by my office has several '07s left, so there are some still around. I looked at one when I dropped mine off for service last week and it was $2300 off MSRP for an s 5-door Sport- $16,495. If you're really trying to keep the price down, try to find an i Sport 4-door. You could probably snag one for under $14k.

Good luck.
  • Does anybody live in the SF Bay Area? What's the rock bottom OTD price so far? Can someone give me some advice?
  • bettebbetteb Posts: 11
    Buy mine. Please. I hate the damn thing. High insurance, rotten dealership, tires from hell, lousy driving position, squeals, humming, lousy heat, lousy AC
    Can't wait to get rid of it.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,923
    Well... if you are trying to sell your car.. you aren't much of a salesperson... ;)

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• I am looking to figure out where to go to get the best price on a Mazda 3 Grand Touring. If anyone could give me some suggested places that would help me considerably. Thank You. :)
    You're absolutely correct. I'm not a lying, cheating, arrogant, pushy, obnoxious, mysoginistic piece or crud.
    Perhaps you could give me some lessons?
    Or I could just hang around Partyka Mazda in Hamden, CT and soak up all their goodness.
    I'm more than willing to take a big hit in depreciation for a 2008 model that scores so well with former Kia buyers.
  • roadburnerroadburner Posts: 6,363
    Perhaps you could give me some lessons?

Could I recommend a nice cheese to compliment your whine?

2009 328i / 2004 X3 2.5/ 1995 318ti Club Sport/ 1975 2002A/ 2007 Mazdaspeed 3/ 1999 Wrangler/ 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica

• I have been looking at a Mazda 3 touring hatchback, but wanted to see if anyone is getting a good price here in Indianapolis, IN on them.
    You only need buy half a cheese. It will COMPLEMENT your wit nicely.
  • The price for all these stuff is about 16,238 before tax, document fee and title, etc. Is this good?
  • autonomousautonomous Posts: 1,769
    Buy mine ... Can't wait to get rid of it

How old is your Mazda3? How many miles? Has it been involved in any accidents?
  • atuloatulo Posts: 1
    In South Florida, yesterday I just bought the same car as the one you are looking for with the price 15000. My OTD 17000 = car + tax 6%+ fee + new tag.

Learning from this forum about $2500 coupon, I think that amount is a hidden incentive. I could not find any Mazda incentive or rebate. The dealer, where I bought my car, is advertising 15000 for Mazda3 i Touring.

Carsdirect.com quoted 17300 for car before tax 6%+ fee + new tag. It seems the invoice of 18185 MSRP.
  • Wow, that is a big price difference. However, I already get the car. I am in a small town in central Illinois.
  • I got a offer for a 08 I touring with abs black for 17250..some sites I see invocie is 1625 but they told me invoice with des fee was 17250 for them..are they telling the truth?and how do I get a 2500 rebate?please let me know thanks.
  • I have no idea about the 2500 rebate? I am qualified for the Mazda S-plan and the price is lower than the invoice price.
  • What is the best site to find invoice..cars.com don't seem to be to good.anyone think I can get a better deal then 17250?

And anyone know when the new 08 colors come out
  • How much lower is S plan that invoice? The 2 dealers in OKC area have said the S-plan is invoice. I have a PIN and am contemplating vehicles at this time. Don't want to be screwed. Thanks.
  • how do u get a s plan?
  • A VW Passat 2.0T owner I needed to get a 2nd commuter car so went for a vanilla Mazda 3 i Sport 2.0L Manual with

- Air conditioning
    - ABS package
    - Black Mica

$13454 + TT for $14.2K out the door. Good deal?

Trekker
  • I was given a price of 19,995 plus 240 doc fees (gotta love them).
    Doesn't include reg and taxes, but sounds like a good deal for a 2008 grand touring with the bose/moon package.

I am still debating between 3 and civic, but has anyone gotten a deal better than this?

Seems like a good deal to me. Any thoughts?