Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Mazda3 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• elantra08elantra08 Member Posts: 15
    Just got a 2011 Mazda3 S Sport Auto Sedan with Moonroof PKG, Tech PKG, Pearl White Paint/Black cloth, & All weather mats. Outside of Philly, Pa.

MSRP: $24,245 (made b/f increase in MSRP) otherwise would have been $24,650

Purchase Price: $21,197.81 (includes loyalty rebate $500)
    Total Price: 21,197.81 + 6% sales tax + 125 Doc fee + transfer tags = $22,647.33

Plus got 0% for 60 months. Great Car and i got a great deal esp getting the pearl white color and tech pkg, i love the navigation, push button start, xenon headlights.... so sharp and best buy in compact car segment. way better than elantra or cruze ... handsdown.
  • autonomousautonomous Member Posts: 1,769
    so sharp and best buy in compact car segment. way better than elantra or cruze ... handsdown

So when do you change your moniker from "elantra08" to "mazda11"? :)
  • igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Member Posts: 801
    Congrats on the new ride! Mazda revised their option packages and standard features for 2011. They made it so that the s Sport 4-door or 5-door with A/T could include all the features of a loaded Grand Touring, with the exception of leather seats, power driver's seat and automatic climate control.

I hate leather and I find automatic climate control incredibly annoying! I'd much rather choose my own fan speed, temp setting and vent flow manually. But I do want the the Push-Button Start, Advanced Keyless Entry, Xenon headlamps, navigation and LED tail lights. Your car has all of those goodies. I've been very tempted to snag a 2011 s 5-door Sport with the same equipment (Bose/Moonroof Pkg and Technology Pkg). MSRP is $24,870, but TrueCar.com has it priced at $21,500 with my loyalty rebate (I currently have a 2006 MZ3 s 5-door). I just haven't located one in Celestial Blue yet, the s Sport with Tech Package like yours are few and far between...
    2015.5 Volvo S60 T6 Drive-E Platinum, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT
  • travelerx12travelerx12 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2011
    Hi,

Has anyone had success in negotiating the price of Mazda3 iTouring below the price quoted in Truecar.com? Can you share your experience & give tips please? My lowest quoted price near Silver Spring, MD for Auto iTouring is 17,400$ (taxes & tags & fees added in later).

Thanks!

T
  • vpbvpb Member Posts: 4
    What would be the fair price for 2010 Mazda 3s Grand Touring Auto, Leather, Navigation and low miles?

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.
  • jcarsleejcarslee Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

Where were you able to get $19.3K OTD for the 5-door Sport (automatic?)? I'm looking in Southern Cal and the lowest quote I've gotten is 19.3K + TTL.

Thank you!
  • tee7788tee7788 Member Posts: 8
    Hi,

Looking for any recent pricing in the San Diego / Southern Cali area for a 2011 White Mazda 3 Hatchback Sport / Auto with the following options:

1. Moonroof + Bose
    2. Tech Package

MSRP w/ options = $25,070
    Edmunds TMV = $23,544
    TrueCar local dealer = $22,166

Looking for fair price and hoping I can find OTD deal for under $24K. Do you guys think that's a good deal? Also, someone please verify that in order to qualify for the $500 rebate, I need to own an existing Mazda?

Thanks in advance!!!
  • monkeygodmonkeygod Member Posts: 7
    I got mine around 17200 and after all the fees, it came out around 18600 or so OTD. That was back in late April where Mazda was running both the 0 for 60 along with an extra $500 back. They also have an additional $500 loyalty on top + another $500 if you pay out. So the saving was as high as $1500 off if I pay out. I decided to go with the financing so it ended up being 18600 or so. This was in Houston.
    TrueCar.com shows the following three ‘Best Local Prices’ when I used a Los Angeles Zip Code (Woodland Hills, the only SoCal zip I know from memory)-

1- $22,216, located 37.4 miles from zip code 91364
    2- $22,436, located 70.7 miles away
    3- $22,966, located 32.9 miles away

It looks like TrueCar is adding in the current $500 cash to dealer (marketing support) incentive in these prices. That is fine unless you qualify for the 0.0% 60 month financing deal currently available for “well-qualified” buyers! Well qualified is their way of saying people with very good credit. If you get the 0% deal, you don’t get the $500 incentive, BUT the 0% APR finance deal is worth FAR MORE! Just based on the lowest price of $22,716 (22,216 with the $500 incentive added back in) with a 10% down payment, the payment would be about $342/month. Compared to a conventional 5.9% APR loan for the same term, the 0% loan saves $54 per month, which is a total savings of $3,240 over the life of the loan!

In addition to 0.0% for 60mos, they area also offering 2.9% for 72mos as an alternative for the customers who qualify for the 0.0% deal. I really hope that few (if any) fall for it! While it does make the payment about $31 lower, around $311/month, it also extends the loan by another full year. Even worse, the 2.9% over 72mos costs $1872 in interest vs. $0 for the 0.0% APR.

Within a 250-mile radius of Los Angeles, there are 320 - 2011 Mazda3 s Sport 5-door A/T models. Out of those 320, 40 are Crystal White Pearl Mica and just 4 of those have the TECH Package in addition to the Moonroof/Bose Package. So you only have four cars in your region that meet your specs...one at each of the following dealerships-

Star Mazda- Glendale, CA 91204
    Redlands Mazda- Redlands, CA 92373
    Mazda of Santa Monica- Santa Monica, CA 90404
    Galpin Mazda- Van Nuys, CA 91406

So the question now becomes- are any of these dealers willing to honor the prices you got from TrueCar.com? I would start by asking for a quote from each of the four using the 'Request a Quote' button for each specific car from each dealer. To locate these, Select the Mazda3 from the menu, then click EXPLORE on the 5-door. Select the 'Shopping Tools' menu toward the upper right and click 'Search Inventory' from the drop-down menu. Then enter your Zip Code, and select the mileage radius to search between 50-250 (go with 250 for best results).

It will return a listing of all the Mazda3 5-doors located within 250 miles of your location, so you'll need to filter it down. Using the Vehicles drop down menu, select '2011 Mazda3 s Sport 5-door Automatic' which will reduce the list to ONLY that particular model. Then choose 'Crystal White Pearl Mica' using the Colors menu and it will leave only cars of that model in that particular color. Finally, using the Sort Results menu in the upper right corner (default is to sort by Distance, change that to sort by 'Price (Lowest To Highest)'. That should narrow the list down to 40 or less entries and you'll want to go to the last five or six entries to find the ones equipped like you want.

Sorry for the long, drawn out message....but if you haven't used the Search Inventory feature on the Mazda website before; it can be cumbersome and difficult to narrow a list down to a manageable and useful size.

One final thing, you didn’t mention a preference of interior color, but the Crystal White Pearl is one of the few Mazda3 colors that offers the choice of Black or Dune (beige). I hope you’re okay with Black interior, because all four of the cars I found with the Tech Package in Crystal White Pearl had the Black cloth interior. Even the seven Grand Touring 5-door Automatic models with the Tech Package in Crystal White Pearl (located in the same 250-mile area) all have Black leather interior. BTW, if you weren’t aware, there are only a few significant differences between the s Sport with Moonroof/Bose & Tech Pkgs and the Grand Touring with Tech Pkg. The GT has heated, leather seats with a 6-way power driver’s seat and automatic climate control, otherwise they have the same features. If you aren’t a fan of leather (which I’m not), you save $1570 off the sticker price by foregoing those few features!
  • tee7788tee7788 Member Posts: 8
    Wow thanks for the helpful reply! I wasn't aware of the inventory checker. I started receiving email replies from local Mazda dealers and it appears that even if the car with the options I want isn't in stock on their lot, they are somehow able to get it for me from other dealerships. Not sure how it works though. You're right the guy also mentioned there are only 4 in stock in the whole southern cali area. Anyways, I'm keeping my options open as I feel there will be even better incentives later this year once the 2012 models are out. Also saw the Toyota FT-86 concept and damn it looks slick! Thanks again for the reply!
  • yuanmingyuanming Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I am looking to buy a 2011 Mazda3 and my friend told me that 2012 Mazda3 is coming to the market. Does anyone know when 2012 Mazda3 will be on the market and can I get a deal of 2011 version then? I am assuming the dealers will clear the inventories, is this the case for car industry? Any advice is appreciated! :confuse:
  • seaurchinseaurchin Member Posts: 57
    I think 2012 Mazda3's I touring and below will get a new SkyActive (i think that is the name) engine which will boost MPGs. S trimp i think will retain the old engine. So if you are planning to get i Touring you may as well go for 2012.

I could be wrong here but i think new Mazda3 come out in October.
  • aviboy97aviboy97 Member Posts: 3,159
    The 2012 Mazda3 will have three engine choices:

2.0L 148hp/135tq MPG: 24/33
    2.0L SKYACTIV 155hp/148tq MPG: 29/40
    2.5L 167hp/168tq MPG: 22/29

If I were to guess, I would say dealers are going to prefer to order the SKYACTIV models, however, with Mazda still offering the 2.0L that tells me they are not going to be able to produce enough SKYACTIV drive trains to meet the demand.

Us dealers have yet to order 2012's and we don;t even have the order guides yet. Once we get them, I will be in touch!
    Do you think prices of 2012 models will stay the same as comparable 2011 models?

And, what's your guess on the price differential between these 2012 models?
    2.0L 148hp/135tq MPG: 24/33
    2.0L SKYACTIV 155hp/148tq MPG: 29/40
    2.5L 167hp/168tq MPG: 22/29
    The 148hp 2.0L MZR engine remaining standard on the 'i' 4-door is for price/cost purposes. The SKYACTIV 2.0L will be available on both the 4-door and 5-door, although the 5-door will retain the 167hp 2.5L MrZR engine as well. It looks like there will be a sporty 2.5L version of the 5-door, much like the current model. There will also be a less flashy (boring) looking 5-door with the 2.0L SKYACTIV. Which will cost more remains to be seen. The 4-door is planned to be offered with all three engines.

A slightly larger (2.2L or 2.3L, maybe) SKYACTIV engine in the sporty 5-door bodystyle would be almost perfect! I could deal with 35mpg for around 170hp,...
    edited June 2011
    ... a less flashy (boring) looking 5-door with the 2.0L SKYACTIV
    The pictures I have seen of the hatchback with the SKYACTV engine don't look substantially different from the 2.5L? What are the differences that make it "less flashy (boring) looking"?
  • aviboy97aviboy97 Member Posts: 3,159
    I would think the carry over models will remain relatively the same. I have no idea about the SKYACTIV though. I sure hope Mazda does not charge a premium for it.
  • turbulent28turbulent28 Member Posts: 4
    I was quoted for a 2011

-1250 dealer offer (cerritos mazda)
    ------------------------

+1,705 [9.75% interest (CA) ]
    + 250 [DMV] (estimate)
    --------------------------
    $19449

im going to try and get the 0% which i think both my wife and i can get. You think i can do better? I was initially considering buying a used 2010, but the pricing is only a few thousand different.

Also, ive got 4k to put down, but im confused as to what my best move would be..

use half to pay for taxes upfront, or give all 4k towards downpayment and finance taxes?

Thanks everyone
  • jcarsleejcarslee Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I just got the same car you're looking for (Mazda 3 i touring 2011) in SoCal. I ended up getting the car at Sierra Mazda in Monrovia for slightly lower price than Cerritos (maybe $100/$150 saving plus it was closer to me).
    As far as car buying go, I had a good experience at Sierra Mazda, a lot better than few others I visited in the area. I did the 0 down and 0%. I believe they said everyone with FICO score of 680+ qualify for 0 down and 0% and putting down payment didn't make a difference on my final price. If you're paying cash however, there is another 500 rebate.

Good luck with your car buying!
  • k9kreationzk9kreationz Member Posts: 9
    FYI. The 1250 dealer incentive is 750 + 500. If you take the financing 0 down, 0%, you lose the 500. Don't forget, it ends June 30. If you do the 0/0, it won't matter where the down is. Also, I believe the down will be on the back end (meaning, they'll charge you taxes then your down gets applied - so no matter what, they'll charge taxes on the amount negotiated w/o a down).

For accurate tax/license, go to: https://www.dmv.ca.gov/FeeCalculatorWeb/newVehicleForm.do

Have you tried truecar.com? I was able to get my price through USAA and it was invoice minus dealer incentives. So, it'd be almost 1500 less than what you were quoted. Lastly, don't forget to add destination charge if it wasn't in the quote price (another 799 I believe).

Good luck.
    absolutely correct on the 1250 incentive. I ended up picking up my mazda this past Friday evening.

Got the 0% and the 750 discounted. wasnt going to pass up 0% for an extra $500...lol

sales rep even let me check on her computer at truecar.com pricing.

Overall, very Simple experience, came out NOT feeling cheap and used..lol

One thing i tried to get was a pricing match from AOLAutos which gave me a invoice under the $17K mark. I looked everywhere else but coudlnt find the same pricing. Sales rep said it was a mistake, called another dealer to see if theyd match it, but not go. So according to edmunds and trucar, i was still getting a good bargain. so i signed

:)

LOVE my car! its A MAJOR upgrade from my 93 civic with no power windows, no ac, no ANYTHING...lol

Found myself looking for an excuse to drive somewhere during the week. i just wanted to drive.
  • bekbek Member Posts: 8
    Was quoted $15, 897 + doc fees. No options. Boston area. Does this seem like a good price or should I hold out for a lower price?
  • sflm3itouringsflm3itouring Member Posts: 3
    MSRP = 19,745
    Have an OTD price of $18.3k in FL
    Is this a good deal?
    Thx.
    check the calculator on this site. Based on area, the prices are different, but you should be able to see what Invoice price is. Forget MSRP. Focus on invoice price and go from there. try to knock off a few hundred off that number. ( i really doubt you can knock off thousands)

Also look at truecar.com

lookup the car, trim, extras, and see what the average buyer paid..

Use both these sites to gauge your purchase. Remember, haggle on invoice price, not monthly, not anything else.

Good luck
  • shinbone1shinbone1 Member Posts: 9
    I'm in So. Cal and just purchased '11 iSport, MSRP- $18,350, Discounted to 16,690, + 595 (alarm) + 695 (3 yr maintanence) - $500 (rebate) + $1,830 (Tax & Lic) + $65 (doc & co. fee) + $990 (ext war 7yr/100k mi) = $19,600 (OTD 0% Finance). Feels like I paid a lot of money for a Plain-Jane car.
    edited June 2011
    its probably all the extras you purchased that makes you feel that way. (not saying you should feel ripped off.)

i do remember seeing the invoice price around 16600 for the isport. (so i think you were on the right price to begin with)

I opted out of extra warranties and add ons. Only thing i bought was the alarm which after a little back and forth, got it for around 400 and change (figured id pay close that amount at a reputable shop anyways)

That and i got the 0% so i pay no finance on it and it increased my monthly by $7
  • puckhead63puckhead63 Member Posts: 1
    Tomorrow the wife and I are most likely going to haggle for a mazda3 sedan touring....all weather mats, wheel locks and cargo net are the extras besides the standard touring items.....dealer is asking 19,750 was going to offer 19,200....too low ? too high ??
    0% finacning ...no money down
    "Tomorrow the wife and I are most likely going to haggle for a mazda3 sedan touring....all weather mats, wheel locks and cargo net are the extras besides the standard touring items.....dealer is asking 19,750 was going to offer 19,200....too low ? too high ??
    0% financing ...no money down"

Based on the price you mention ($19,750), I'm assuming it's an automatic (5AT)....right? It looks like MSRP with the mats, wheel locks and cargo net is $19,915. TrueCar.com shows that I could buy it here in the Atlanta area for as low as $17,787. Incentives vary by region, so the pricing may differ a bit where you live. I suggest checking the pricing on TrueCar using your zip code and go from there....

If you qualify for 0% financing on top of a great discount, all the better...it would be a steal!
  • momsrulemomsrule Member Posts: 1
    Hi all,
    I am a new member to Edmunds but lurked for many years. I just bought a used Mazda 3 and think I got a pretty good deal at a Subaru dealer that took it in on a trade. My 2008 Honda Accord lease was up and my son is just learning to drive so I didn't want to go out and buy a brand new car for him to learn on.

Mazda 3 GT Hatchback
    Leather, Moonroof, Bose, A/T, Dark Red, 41,000 miles
    Very Good Condition
    $15,995+1119.65 tx+$199 doc fee = 17,313.65
    I decided to let them do the paperwork because here in NJ DMV is a nightmare and the $199 is worth the hours I would spend at DMV.

What do you all think?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,142
    Are you looking to buy a compact or sub-compact car, but you’re waiting for a better deal? Or are you looking trying to sell a used car and you’re seeing that prices are (or aren’t) going down? A reporter is interested in talking with you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, July 13, 2011.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• guangyangguangyang Member Posts: 3
    I'm near Redmond, WA. the quote for OTD is 20380$. The invoice from dealer is 18294$ which is already below the TMV from edmund. Any suggestions or anyone has a better deal?
  • panda85panda85 Member Posts: 4
    i just bought a mazda 3 i touring model couple of days back. The dealer sale price was $18130. After adding the ny taxes the on road price was $19900. But just before picking up the car the finance person bombarded with tooo many things and i fell for a premium maintenance plan (5 years/60k miles) worth $1200. Its a premium maintenance plan from ford dealership which mazda dealers sell. this is a maintenance plan not a warranty.

Just before the pickup i was kind of happy with the price as it was right around the edmunds TMV for my NY state region. But dont know why i brought the maintenance plan for 1200 and now my friends are kicking my [non-permissible content removed] for doing that. Thinking about calling the dealer and cancelling the maintenance plan. Anyone any suggestions on this?? it would be great to hear from a experienced driver. I have no idea about cars and this is my first car.

Other than this i had a good buying experience and i went around to couple of dealers and religiously stuck to the TMV value from edmunds and didnt go for the price quoted by dealers. Finally when one of the dealer quoted around the TMV value of edmunds i went ahead and brought the car.
    Thanks for your reply.
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,863
    That really depends on what is included in that plan. For example, if you get all scheduled maintenance plus, let's say, tire rotations, a new set of tires, and new brakes all in that 60k, its not so bad.

Are they working on 7500-mile oil change intervals? So 8 oil changes and 4 tire rotations would be ~$360. Throw in 2 30k inspections at about $99 each for a total of $560. Now throw in new brakes and tires all around at some point for about $800 and you've saved yourself a whopping $160.

Odds are, however, you aren't getting all of that. Check the contract and add it up.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

edited July 2011
    Odds are, however, you aren't getting all of that.
    Agreed.

The major advantage for a dealership/garage to sell you a maintenance plan is that you are coming to them regularly. As they do the maintenance, they may find other things that they will "recommend" that are not covered, to which you may agree and thus to give them more business. Also, since you know them, you are likely to turn to them in case of accidents and other unscheduled events.

So if you like the dealership/garage and think you would like to have a long term relationship, then a maintenance plan may make sense.

Personally, I would prefer to keep my options open and would want the dealership/garage to "prove" each time they service my vehicle that I should return for the next service. I have used one garage for a long time not because they offer a maintenance plan but because they repeatedly offered me the best service.
    if they included the brakes and tire change in the maintenance plan i would be very happy but the truth is they are not included.

Today from many of the posts in the Mazda forums found some info regarding the wearable items. My office colleagues also told that based on my usage and driving style (max 8000 miles a year. daily 14 miles commute) many of the parts wont wear by 5 years/ 60000 miles limit.

according to the contract the only things that will be done as needed (read if required) are the following

Engine oil and filter changes (10 oil changes)
    Multipoint inspections
    Tire rotations
    Spark plugs (doesn't go bad until close to 90k miles. so wont be using it)
    Shock absorbers (not required to change till 70K. wont be required)
    Clutch disc (not sure about this part)
    Engine belts and hoses (doesn't go bad until close to 90k miles. so wont be using it)
    Brake pads and linings (probably couple of rear brake pads)
    Wiper blades (available for $15 from Walmart)

so apart from oil changes, filter changes, tire rotations and couple of break pads looks like i wont be needing other changes in my vehicle as a part of my 60000 mile/5 year plan. For this 1200 dollars looks very steep. More inclined to cancel it now.
    1200 dollars looks very steep. More inclined to cancel it now.
    Agreed.

Bonus: Keeping the money in the bank also collects interest. :D
  • mannydeemannydee Member Posts: 2
    Hi, all! What a difficult experience this was! I used the S-plan (you can if you know folks who work for Ford-- they did not even ask me for a name-- weird). But I think I still overpaid...sigh. :confuse:

2011 Mazda3 i Touring. No options.

MSRP was $19745
    S-plan was $18709.
    I got a $950 rebate ($500 Loyalty + $450 with 0% for 60 months).
    Total before TTL = $17759, with TTL= $19131 out the door.

In retrospect, I think I would have been better without the S-plan. TruCar and Edmunds confuse me. Are they before rebate or after?

If after rebate, I do not feel so bad, because Edmunds says that the TMV was $17,400.

If before, it says I could have got the car for $18,440 or even $17,711!!!

I would be grateful if someone could put my worries to rest, so I can enjoy my car! It is really fun to drive. I had a 2002 Mazda Protege, which I loved, and the Mazda3 is smaller in the back seat and trunk, but other than that, it handles wonderfully, it has a cool interior, and I love, love, love the bluetooth function that makes phone calls in the car a breeze!

If only I did not feel like I overpaid!
  • mannydeemannydee Member Posts: 2
    For this 1200 dollars looks very steep. More inclined to cancel it now.

Did you? Could you? They offered me the same thing for the same price and we declined.
    ya i went to the dealer and cancelled the maintenance plan. If you cancel within first 30 days you get full refund but with a $75 processing fee. If you cancel after 30 days the refund will be prorated.

My problem is that, the dealer added the maintenance plan cost to over all sale price and i paid the sales tax for the whole amount and that amount was financed.
    Now i am cancelling the Ford premium maintenance plan and i am getting the refund for that but the dealer is not sure how to reverse the sales tax i paid for the 1200.
    Has anyone faced a similar situation? please let me know if you know of a solution.
  • logan04xlogan04x Member Posts: 4
    Did you buy the car? I'm in Redmond, WA too and would be thankful to know your experience and the dealer.
    No. The dealer cannot offer any lower than 19900. I probably will not buy this model as the price it too high for a compact car.
    edited August 2011
    dealer cannot offer any lower than 19900. I probably will not buy this model
    What OTD price are you aiming at? This is a great time for haggling for a better deal; if one dealer cannot offer you an acceptable price just ask another for their best offer. Make sure to tell them that you are looking at several options and that they need to provide you with their best offer.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,142
    A reporter would like to talk with a recent new car buyer who was considering buying used, found prices higher than expected and decided instead to buy new? Please respond to [email protected] by 4pm Eastern on Tuesday, August 9, 2011 to be interviewed.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• ras10ras10 Member Posts: 1
    Any opinions on buying a leftover 2010? Does Mazda honor any of the current incentives or are there any specific to the 2010's?
    Just now seeing this message. Too late for a interview but anyway not much interested for interview.

It was really true in my case. I didnt really have a new car in my mind. But when i found that the price of a two or three year old mazda3 were also selling tin the range of 14k or 15k stopped looking for and bought a new one.
  • pengwinpengwin Member Posts: 74
    Hi, I was looking at a mazdaspeed 3, truecar is telling me 22k for the base, and 24k for the ones with tech. I wanted to know if this was reasonable as I saw some posts from last year, mainly post #4713 where someone was able to grab a techpackage 2010 for ~22k.

thanks
  • charmascharmas Member Posts: 1
    New black ext/black int 2011 Mazda3 i Touring Auto w/109 mi. i Touring comes with 4 wheel disc brakes, a/c, pwr windows and doors, keyless entry, cruise control, cd player and aux port, audio controls on steering wheel, bluetooth, spare tire with jack/tire iron/etc. Mine came with the factory floor mats. Bought in Maryland but owning/registering in Virginia.

Delivered price of vehicle: $18,381.00 (includes $795 freight, didn't qualify for any rebates)
    Dealer processing fee: $199.00
    (Pre-tax out-thedoor = $18,580.00)
    With VA taxes, tags, title, MD filing fee and tire recycling fee ($4, LOL) = $19,231.65 final OTD. Qualified for 0% financing 60 month loan, no payments for 90 days.

Worked with Daniel Garfield (AWESOME guy) at Fitzgerald Auto Mall after getting jerked around by Northern Virginia car dealers for a week. Will never shop for a car at any other dealership - Fitzgerald includes freight in online advertised prices, provides consumer protection buying guides from the government ON THEIR WEBSITE, and the process was 100% easy and satisfactory, AND the lowest REAL price for a Mazda3 I could find. Sorry for the advertisement but I am psyched about the experience.
  • calimobilecalimobile Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

This is my first post on these boards (though I've been a lurker in the past). I'm looking into the 2011 Mazda3 i-sport or i-touring. I'm wondering if anyone has been able to get it for the invoice price or lower?...or is that highly unlikely as it seems to be a good selling car?

Thanks!
  • paublo73paublo73 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2011
    Hey Calimobile, I picked up a Mazda 3i touring sedan a couple weeks ago for invoice minus a $500 Mazda Loyalty rebate since I also own a CX-9. I'm eligible for the Ford X-plan and threatened to go buy a Focus. They knew I wasn't bluffing since I bought the CX-9 with X-plan from the same dealer when Mazdas were still in the program. I still had to pay doc fees ($200), but with a deal this good it was worth it. This was at Continental Mazda in Anchorage, Alaska. They seemed to be anxious about getting rid of the 2011s.

I promise you will not regret getting one. This car is a blast!