Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

VW Touareg Maintenance and Repair

Comments

• cat3126cat3126 Member Posts: 43
    If you go my post on replacing the the rear differential stepper motor,one the symptoms of a failing stepper motor is the knocking in tight radius turns. You can minimize the knocking, by as you are moving flick the low/high knob(the right knob on the consul)momentarily to low and back to high. Eventually you will have have the stepper motor replaced. The clunking causes excess rear tire wear. Do not let your service advisors give you the bull thats the way it is.The part # of the stepper control motor is oad-341-601-c,. The warranty cost to VW was $ 918.00.
  • shavershaver Member Posts: 18
    I have a 2004 6 cyl that has a rattling noise that sounds like it is coming from the engine. Although not loud, the best that I can describe is that it sounds much like a lifter in older engines. The rattling is most predominant when the RPM's plane before the transmission shifts. The dealer thought it was a heat shield vibrating (wasn't) but otherwise has no answer. This is my 1st VW and some makes such as the Jeep in-line 6 are noisy so I am OK if this is the nature of VW. Any comments or experience? Is 15 mpg standard for the 6 cyl? Thanks
  • carlobcarlob Member Posts: 5
    It is now Tuesday a full 8 days later and the dealer has not yet been able to install 2 new rear tires. Excuses range from how hard it is to determine if the car is in alignment to they need a tool from Germany to fix the car. Any person buying this vehicle after reading all these posts would have to have their head examined. I know I am going to have mine examined for buying the damn thing. If you want an SUV buy one known for toughness, if you want performance get a performance car. Don't ever believe you can combine the two.
  • mdriveromdrivero Member Posts: 29
    I have a 2005 T-reg V-8 that have one of the headlights not working properly. I took it to the dealership and they are replacing them with a YELLOW light instead of the one that came from the factory because according to them, Volkswagen replaced the part and now they do not have the white-blueish xenon. Does anyone knows something like this? Is this true? It is hard to believe it. Please any inputs will be appreciated.
    Thank you.
  • tayl0rdtayl0rd Member Posts: 1,926
    I'm quite certain your dealer is scamming you. HID headlights are expensive. Sounds like they're cheating you out of what you're supposed to have by replacing it with a halogen unit.

Go back and demand to get the proper HID replacement. Call VWAG direct if you have to.
  • mdriveromdrivero Member Posts: 29
    I did and they are coming from the main plant to meet with me this coming TH the 11th at 11:00am.
    I will let you know what happened.
  • docsokdocsok Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2004 Toureg and they replaced all 4 tires at 18000 miles after they were worn. I demanded this from the National VW reps and they complied. Having said that, I have had multiple issues with the VW most of them in the electronical dept.. .i.e tire pressure monitor and Lighting. Very frustrating, I like the vehicle but the service and problems make me wish I had purchased something else. I am currently considering getting rid of the vehicle and buying an acura RDX.
    :mad: :sick:
  • gsotiggsotig Member Posts: 8
    I have a 2004 and did the same thing at 18K. Currently at 34K the tires are supposedly perfectly aligned and balanced and I'm sure they won't see 40K. Had several problems with the electrical also, along with AC. I was told I needed new rotors at 33k. To top it off, it broke down a few hours ago and I had to be towed into the dealer - bushing broke in the rear drive shaft. My advice would be to dump the vehicle if you can and avoid a lot of future headaches.
  • mcmuneymcmuney Member Posts: 64
    My battery just went out yesterday, out of the blue. Just found out that nothing works when the battery is dead. I couldn't take the key out of the ignition, nor could I put the car in Neutral to move it. Is this how it is? Anyhow, after some time, I just started the car to find some type of an error (that displayed on the display) relating to the differential know (it was quick), but it disappeared when I turned off the engine and restarted. However, I had no sound on the radio, cd or nav for the rest of the evening. I thought maybe it requires a re-activation since the battery was jumped, but I didn't notice anywhere to enter a code or anything. Is this strange?
  • pissatloverpissatlover Member Posts: 1
    We are thinking of purchasing or leasing a Touareg but we are wondering if anyone has had experience in towing a boat and trailer with one. We have an 18 ft bow rider that we tow all over. Presently we have a Ford Expedition which is okay but we love our Passat so much we thought we would try the Touareg. Any comments out there.
  • carlobcarlob Member Posts: 5
    I have never towed with mine but you should reference the tire problems, the engine hesitation problems, and other problems discussed on this forum. Personally, I couldn't imagine purchasing this vehicle for anything given the price of the vehicle and the problems. The Touareg is no Passat.
  • panzerpanzer Member Posts: 125
    I've had the dead battery once.The dealer towed it in and charged it. No problems (of that description) since. It seems like a common problem. Mine would not take a jump.
    I have a 2004 model and I have had several problems with it (minor and major). I would recommend that you look over this web site and review the amount of problems that could come with this vehicle. Do not judge the T-Reg based on the Passat. However, maybe the latest models are better, I doubt that they could be any worse. I do know someone that had a 2004 model and they drove it for 48K miles (mostly on the highway) and never had a problem It is a Great vehicle to drive when it is running correctly, but it has been frustrating at times.
    I tow a 18' Boston Wahler with a 05 V-8 ,tows very well. The interface to the trailer lighting gives a message on your dash display if the trailer stop or tail lights fail. I have surge brakes on the trailer. My gross towing weight is approx.#4200.
    A word of caution the trailer wiring package will not tolerate LED systems. Some of the new boat trailers a coming with LED lighting systems.
  • cbonocbono Member Posts: 1
    I bought two of them, poor, poor me. Upon driving out of the dealership in Aug 2005 the problems started.

1) 60-80 mph vibration
    A. Tires?
    B. Balancing?
    C. Wear?
    D. Alignment?
    E. Driveshaft?

They don't know-and they have never heard of these problems. What bull.
    2. AC problems, not cooling down.
    3. Heat Shield Vibration
    4. Hesitatation and lurching -very dangerous
    5. Lights, motor

None of these have been sucessfully repaired to date. They should paint them all yellow and give some lemonaid with these 50K jokes.
    On 9/6/05 I requested a technichin to look at the SUVs. They jsut had one come on 6/20/06. They will not admit there are problems. And they will look you right in the eye and tell you this is the first time they ever heard about it. I questioned a friend who is a service manager at a Jeep/Audi/Volkswagen dealership. He roled his eyes and said you can't believe the problems with these SUVs. Vibrations, the wear, etc, etc. They bury their heads like ostrachs. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. They are misleading their customers in a most dishonest way.
    I suggest that you do not wasted your time. If you have a lemon law in your state use it. All request warranty cover up to the State Attorney General office for consumer fraud. Do everything by registered mail. You will be surprised to see what they omit from your service record. And by all means don't give up. We are not dealing with integrity, if you own one of these jokes, you soon realize this is not "Herbie the Love Bug".
  • autoboy16autoboy16 Member Posts: 992
    Is any1 having trouble with their V10 TDI T-reg? Saw a nice used 1 for sale and pops likes it...
  • major7major7 Member Posts: 31
    Air Bag light was on my '04 T-Reg. Put new harness in, then it worked for 1 day and back again to VW shop. Then, they tried to wire it themselves to rid the car of this air bag light that was on and it wouldn't stay off. So, even though they ordered new parts and more wiring they ended up with a new side airbag unit!!! In the shop 9 days and some parts broke so they ordered new trim parts under warranty. I noticed my shift console light is out now and the Tiptronic acts disengaged, nothing happens at all when you try to use it, not functioning so I will go there Monday to tell them about it. Had to remove seats and leather seating, shift console, etc. Incredible but they gave me a free Enterprise loaner the whole time. Bob
    Complicated car. Hard to work on. Even trained VW technicians have no clue what they are doing and break stuff while fixing other stuff. That's been my experience as well.
  • sirisiri Member Posts: 1
    I purchased my 2004 Touareg V6 in Dec 2005. Have had a few problems with the center rear seatbelt locking (with three kids, not a great thing). Also, I recently filled up a full tank of chevron premium gas (which I have used before) and upon leaving the gas station, the "exhaust" lignt came on, the engine chugged and I had to pull over and have it towed to the local VW dealership where I purchased it. They spent 6 days now, trying to find the problem and have now told me it is the gas I put in and there is nothing they can do about it, but are still charging me for the labor.

Anyone experienced anything like this before?

Thanks
    Well, my brushed aluminum piece came in with small indentations in it and the wood piece a bit light so they reordered those pieces and fixed the Tiptronic shift and lights around shift console. Local Hudson Valley VW dealership has bent over backwards and has never hassled me when I requested new parts under warranty, etc. Manager always complied with what I wanted, no hassles and even fit me in when receptionist said I had a 2 week wait.

NOW......Get this, the mgr. called me over and said he is authorized by VW to keep the customer satisfaction high and can give me around 500.00 because I had to wait 9 days, etc. and all the other snafus too. Nice gesture and I never heard of that happening before but I'm happy now!!
    I also had a problem with my AC that took several days to figure out. To make a long story short, after getting the run around from VW, the dealership wrote me a check for a 1 month lease payment. I am also very happy now!
    You need to have a serious talk to the gas station owner. Sounds like you got a shot of diesel or maybe some dirt in your tank. The car will run ok on any gasoline, it's just that premium is recommended. Did anyone test the gas in your tank?
  • olvaskoolvasko Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I have a 6 cyl and the same ratling noise before transmission shifts. Did you find out what is the reason?
    Thanks.
  • mcmuneymcmuney Member Posts: 64
    My dealer quote to replace front and rear brakes on my 1.5 year old Touareg was $700, which seems a bit steep for a VW. Is this a high maintenance vehicle???
    You will find that the $600-$700 range is standard. God only knows what it might cost if you needed callipers, etc. I was told by the dealer that the rotors are thin and therefore must replace rotors with each brake job. I questioned this and asked if this was suggested or a mandatory requirement of VW. I will caution you however, if you have say a tire company replace your brakes and the brake sensor by chance becomes faulty, VW will automatically assume that it is not warranted and broken not just failure. The same goes for your tire pressure sensors. The tire pressure dash light was on before I replaced the 18,000 mile factory tires and when I took my car in to have this corrected VW would not warrant the sensors. VW not the dealer took the position that they were broken by others. You will note that pressure sensor failure is a common complaint in this forum.
    No, the dealer was unable to correct this. If the six rattles by nature, I am OK with it but like you and not knowing, I'm apprehensive about a possible internal problem. I'm from Central Calif and the dealers and mechanics here just don't know their product very well. Has anyone found a phone number, address, e-mail or web page to someone that cares what VW owners think?
    Having just gone through the experience about six weeks ago, I beg to differ. The wholesale parts cost for pads, rotors and sensors is about $700 for four wheels, no labor or parts markup included. If you have the work done at your VW Dealer you will pay about $1600 for the job on all four wheels, plus about $100 to change brake fluid and then tax on top of that. That's a real number accross the country. Maybe you could clue us in on where we can get the job done for $600-$700.

That is why I have a real nice, well-maintained Touareg for sale right now. $70 a month just to keep it in brakes is a ball buster.
    I had all 4 brake pads changed for approximately $500.00 at a local garage that specialized in VW's. I'm surprised the dealer did not want to change your rotors as well. I was originally quoted by the dealer $830 for just front brakes and rotors. The local VW garage measured the rotors and told me that they were still within spec.
    You are correct, the $700 was for the front only. I'm probably going to regret saying this but our 04 Touareg is at about 65,000 miles and I think we have worked thru the bugs. We intend to trade at 80,000 miles.

What has anyone out there heard about the new diesel engine for the Touareg?
  • rhinobetsyrhinobetsy Member Posts: 10
    I still love my Touareg after 33 months and 54k miles. Drives like a car, but hauls like a truck. Nothing like it on the road. And it still turns heads!

Unfortunately, it's developed a really harsh downshift. Here's the problem: when the car downshifts from 5th to 4th as a result of me pressing the accelerator, the car downshifts so hard, it feels like it hit a 3 or 4 inch curb. It lurches violently. And it scares the heck out of everyone in the car.

This only happens when on a slight to moderate incline. As you drive in traffic in 5th, maybe coasting a little in thicker traffic, the car slows from 40 to 35 to 30. The car usu. remains in 5th gear. If I hit the accelerator at any point below 30, and happen to be on even a slight incline, the hard downshift from 5th to 4th occurs.

My dealer shakes his head and says that they can't replicate the problem. I'm going to take the Touareg technician out for a drive when I have some time during the workday, but in the meantime thought I'd check to see if anyone else had the problem.

Otherwise, we've been completely thrilled with our car. Hopefully, gas prices will continue dropping and I'll get a good trade-in for when I buy my new one next year!

Thanks,
    Rhino
  • vwtechvwtech Member Posts: 2
    Is this a v-8 toureg?? If so the vehicle may not have this problem till after it runs for 15-20 mins, just expirenced one like this last week at work, ended up being the alternator, when lights come on while driving look at the voltage gauge on your dash
  • vwtechvwtech Member Posts: 2
    Touregs are all wheel drive vehicles!!!!!!!!!! Tires on these due go rather quickly, rotating seems to help, but if you get 30k your doing really good. Also #1 problem that we have seen with tire pressure monitoring problems is tire pressure, on driver door jam proper inflation pressures are printed, i belive it like 42psi in front and 46 or 49 psi in rear, double check but this may help ;)
    Got towed about 10 days ago as every 30 seconds my '04 Touareg died! Twed to VW lot and they were busy and kept it in the lot for 6 days! Sad I know. Then the figure it ut and it will be 6 ore days on Monday waiting for a internationally backordered fuel pump! No eta when they red flag it as service mgr. said they don't tell you at VW when priority part is shipping. A mess and ready to trade it for a GX 470 or the nice new Acura MDX just driven today. When my airbag light was on it took 9 days to get the suv out of he service dept. Terrible VW service and I just emailed them. For a fuel pump of which the V8 has 2 that work in tandem with each other. 1 worked when it there by itself but when 1 was bad you couldn't leave it in or it died in 30 seconds. never again, Trust me.
    You are correct in that the car has a set of circumstances that will eat tires (heavy, fast, all wheel drive, soft rubber). On my 2004 V6 Touareg, the tires are to be inflated to 36 psi front and 44 psi rear. Anybody that's getting 30k on the OEM tires is beating the rest of us by a long ways. I've seen wear bars at about 23k on both sets, first ones were Dunlop 8000's and second ones were Pirelli Scorpion Zeros. I get new ones when the wear bars show at tread level.
  • touaregjunktouaregjunk Member Posts: 3
    That is right, what my user name says. The Touareg is junk. After I had all the bugs/recalls cleared, I had shifting problems. The tipronic would get stuck on first gear and not shift. Took it in and was fixed under warranty. Next came the airbag light. Took it in and cleared that under warranty. At 25K my tiers are bald and need to be replaced $850. Tire pressure alert was going crazy since day one. I needed front brakes and rotors $750 because brake light went on at 25K. Mind you this is my wifes car and she drives 35 miles per hour only and is not an agressive driver. So far I did not mind all these lights going on UNTIL my check engine light came on. The Touareg started to feel like it was runnig on three cylinders rather than 6. Everytime I would push the throttle it will shake/vibrate and not want to go forward with puffing noise. Seems like a fuel pump gone bad. My wife only puts 93 premium gas which takes $75 to fill up and it does not get good milage more like 14MPG. Anyway, car is at VW shop waiting to get service. I owe only $8500 left on the car. I am going to get ride of this junk before something big happens before the warranty runs out. Edmunds gave this car low cost to maintain which is laughable. Anyway Good luck with your Touaregs I am sure there are going to be lots for sale in the used market since many are going to find out the truth and get ride of this piece of JUNK, they will be selling for under 15K in no time. I should have known better and listened to my wife and bought an MDX.

I forgot, sound system CD has its moments where it will not turn on when you eject and want to feed the disc back in, it too has bugs. And not to mention the keyless entry range it a joke and does not work 1/2 the time.
  • tayl0rdtayl0rd Member Posts: 1,926
    What year is it?
    Well, problem is 6 days for VW to get it into their "too busy shop" and now 8 days more waiting for an Internationally backordered fuel pump! Dealer said it's on some priority thing but that VW doesn't tell them when it's shipping, etc. So, I called VW on day 12, it's 14th day with no Touareg now, and rep said she would get me status. VW dealer called the very next day and part left the warehouse already, finally. Ridiculous as Volvo Service Mgr. in sister dealership 50 ft. away gave me a 2007 X Country wagon with 2500 miles on it as Enterprise car rental from VW was some scratched up Taurus!

Solution: Do what I'm doing in a week or so. Buying another GX 470, 2007 model. My wife loves her '04 GX 470. and the dealership network and service is second to none as I have had the best service. It was fun while it lasted driving the V8 Touareg but after 28k of lousy VW service it's time to leave VW behind. Nice SUV, bad dealer network and service..Bob
  • mbbbo105mbbbo105 Member Posts: 2
    Panzer,

I have the 04 V-10 TDI and it is spectacular. It is so smooth and quiet you barely know it's a diesel when idling. I have 30k miles on it and have averaged about 23mpg. I also tow a horse trailer (elec brake controller installed) it has plenty of power for towing up the mountains here in SoCal. It also handles excellent with the air ride. It is worth the extra cost for the TDI... :shades:
  • stossiestossie Member Posts: 1
    I have an 04 v-6. Just put my third set of tires. 1st was dunlop 5000, next were pirelli, got 20000 from each set. I e-mail Michelin and was told by them that they did not make a tire for my car. Went to Tire-rack and found new tire. Continental cross contact LX. Had installed total cost under $600. They even have a 65000 mile warranty. So far tires are superior to any I have had on my VW...Hope this helps. Have 41000 miles on my touareg and purchased it new 9/03 Must be lucky my only complaint is tires. Was a nice Tax write off for 2003.....
  • guestguest Member Posts: 770
    Stossie,

I had the same trouble with the Dunlop's except that I only had 15k miles on mine. VW was of no help to me. The dealer came through and gave me a new set of tires. He did allow me to pay the difference to upgrade to Michelin. Anyway, just had to replace brake pads at 21k miles for a total cost of $780. That is insane. VW said that they only have a one year/ 12k mile warranty on the pads. Very weak in my opinion. VW will need to stand up to their product a lot more if they want to make an impact in the luxury market.
  • kscctsksccts Member Posts: 140
    Why didn't you just replace the pads yourself or get an independent shop to do it? It is absurd to pay $800 for new brake pads.
  • guestguest Member Posts: 770
    I believe that it voids the warranty on the rotors, sensors, etc. if you go outside of the dealer. Most of the time they have to replace the rotors as well. That would have made it a $1400 repair.
  • wmdavis1949wmdavis1949 Member Posts: 1
    I got on this web site to see if anyone else was having the same problem. My 2004 Touareg is also 33 months old but I only have 30k. However, for the last 2 or 3 months when the vehicle downshifts from 5 to 4 the transmission clunks any where from a slight clunk to a hard one. Some times it is on a decline or when level. I have not had any problems with it when accelerating only when I am braking and the transmission is downshifting from 5 to 4. The other problem is that is doing it intermittent The first time I took it in the dealer did a test drive and said they could find nothing. The Touareg did the clunk as I left the parking lot and two more times when I turned around and came back to the dealership. This time I went out with the guy while he drove it and it did the clunk as we were coming back to the shop. They set up an appointment for me to come back and said it was a computer problem. I brought it back and they said they re programed it. However it did not fix the problem and it continued to clunk between 5 and 4 intermittently. So I reset another appointment and went back in and this time they said that they test drove it for 5 miles and they did not find any problem. At first I felt like they were giving me the run around but they told me to bring it back in when it does it again and this time they want to leave the motor running. They are saying that the computer records any faults but that they get erased when you turn the motor off. Half of me wants to believe what they are telling me the other half is suspicious of them. I still have another year of their warranty and also the extended warranty. It doesn't sound like my problem is as bad as yours and hopefully mine doesn't get worse. The biggest problem is that the problem is intermittent and not a consistent problem. After I left the dealership I drove around for an hour and it never clunked. All I can do now is wait for it to do it again and bring it to the dealership and leave the motor running and see what happens next. My biggest complaint with the dealership is after you sit in their waiting room for 2 hours they don't come to you they just page you and tell you the car is ready. When you go to the cashier you find out they did nothing. So then you have to go talk with the service rep and try to get them to tell you what to do next. After I left I thought I should have had them put the instructions in writing on the final check out statement. Instead all I have is a verbal. If anyone else is having the same problem I would sure like to hear from you and your experience. If I get any resolution to this problem I will be sure to pass it on to you. --wmdavis1949
  • dontbuyvwdontbuyvw Member Posts: 1
    My V8 2004 Touareg is my third and last VW. I've owned a Jetta and Passat Wagon and had good results - well made vehicles for the price. Unfortunately, I have to agree with this post. I've had tons of problems with my Touareg - shift differential, transmission, pre-mature tire death, electrical problems, interior part failures, etc. For a SUV that is suppose to compete with likes of the Acura MDX, Lexus, Infiniti, BMW, etc.; what a joke. A Ford Explorer might make a better comparison. When you call VW Service because they won't honor their warranty they'll turn you back on you. DON'T BUY THIS SUV. Buy one of the brands listed or a Volvo, you'll be much happier in the end.
  • morey000morey000 Member Posts: 384
    I looked seriously at the touareg for some time. Even drove my cousin's for 2 weeks. There's no SUV like them on the road. The feel, the interior, the capability, the off road/on-road combination- truly excellent.

But- they are an enthusiast's car. If you don't mind spending regularly on maintenance (tires ever 20K, $100 oil changes, $800 brake jobs, etc), and living with their reliability issues- there really is nothing like them on the road.

I still yearn for one every time I see them. But- instead I bought a Subaru Tribeca. Handles like a sports car, drives much more nimbly and lightly, completely reliable, 5-star safety, $10K less, and- I'm averaging 20-21mpg. The Touareg is no 'piece of junk'- but it's certainly not a vehicle for those who just want to put gas in it and drive it 100Kmi. If that's what you want, get a Toyota. You won't get there in style- but you'll get there. Sit in an equivalently priced 4Runner LTD- which is over $40K, gets no better mileage, has half the features and an interior right out of the 80's. But- it's more reliable.

Sorry it wasn't the car for you. They've gotten better since '04. I might buy one in 2 years when they come to the US with a 3.0L diesel that runs smooth and clean, and gets 28mpg.
  • tzehmischtzehmisch Member Posts: 1
    I just got an 06 and experienced the same problem at 70 mph and above. I traced it to the roof rack. Remove it and the noise and vibration should disappear. Apparently the cross bar vibrates and resonates through out the SUV when high velocity air is moving over these bars.
    I received a product up-date notice to-day. Included air bag connectors and product updates and enhancements. made an appointment with the VW service center and was told it would take 8 hours plus to complete,but a loaner car would be provided. Any idea what the program is ?
  • gilbertlgilbertl Member Posts: 1
    Just found these forums, intresting discussions. I thought I was the only one with, wind noise from the racks, takes a little (maybe alot) of adjusting but I got them quiet. I too got 28k miles from my tires and thought that was not acceptable, bought my local tire shop found me dome replacement tires, I believe they said same tire for a corvette, anyway they drive good, and at 600.00 for the set I came out ahead. I am still waiting for the dealer to send me a qoute after 2 requests and it has been 3 months since. My rag has 38k miles I have certainly enjoyed the comfort and the ride. The new car sticker gave the estimated MPG at 16-18, I can only get this if I drive 50MPH more realistic is 16 at hwy driving and 14 in city. I specifiyed the towing package whe I bought the car and was very disappointed to find out that I didnt get the "special" adapter for trailer lights. To this day the service dept has not been able to even address the problem "most people dont use the tow option" I just held my tongue and kept civil and explained that was the main reason I did not buy a sedan. I did have the brake pads replaced at a local shop for 250.00, I was lucky because the reason I took it them was a new noise that seemed to be coming from the brake system. I had a kind of squealing noise that sounded like a fan belt. AFter careful examination I could not find the problem and took it in to get the brakes checked. The local shop cpi;ld not figure it out so I took it to the dealer and the Service advisor said it was probably the transaxle they had just fixed a similar Item on another vehicle. OK its still under warranty. I have been w/o my car for 12 days. I know dealerships vary and ours has been good in the past but this time it took 3 calls and and 3 days before I got a call back for a status. Overall I love my suv but it is going to be an expensive affair that I know I cant afford.
  • zeevkzeevk Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    I have a 2004 Touareg. It is a great SUV. As of day one I had exactly the same problem that you describe. I complained to the dealer many times and he could not replicate it. Now, when the warranty is over they are able to replicate it and want to charge for replacing the entire gear.
    It seems like a systematic design problem and VW is acting as if they are not aware of this problem.

Ze'ev
  • newcar_vwnewcar_vw Member Posts: 3
    seems very pricey (about 1000K for 4 yr/50K) but supposedly covers front/rear brake work (pads incl?)

any thoughts --given all the prior discussion on brake jobs costing $$$