Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti QX56 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    We get a lot more allocation here in Texas - we've sold 8 this month so far, even if we have a few when the new one comes out I think there will be a big enough price savings to sell them off....we are excited about the new arrival.... :D
  • dccabdccab Member Posts: 2
    Personally, I would prefer that the console be easily installed/removed. I want to decide whether I want it in or not. I'd hate to have to pay extra for that convenience, but I would likely end up doing it anyway.

BTW, I love the 2010! Very happy with the purchase, and look forward to the possibility of getting the 2011 next year.
  • mikeh6mikeh6 Member Posts: 2
    I'm wondering if with all the incentives, its worth bringing up the VPP program with dealers or just going in and trying to negotiate on the 2010s?

thoughts?
    VPP is 99% your best deal! You will get the VPP price which is about $4500 off, then you will get a choice of special rates, lease, or $7000 more off. Saves you a bunch of time if you just walk in and say your VPP and go shopping! :)
  • marc68marc68 Member Posts: 67
    What is the VPP program?
    Vehicle Purchase Plan for Nissan/Infiniti employees and their affiliates.
    We got a 2011 at our store for the National trainer to come in to go over the vehicle with us, it will be here through Wed. - it is nice! Real nice....this SUV along with the new M makes Infiniti a real player in the luxury automobile industry!
    Do you know what the residual will be on it for 36 months/12 K for an AWD model.
    56%
    Thanks for your reply. So you are saying 56% residual for 12k miles per year/36 months on a AWD. Do you know what the rate will be also?
  • johnhwjohnhw Member Posts: 111
    edited June 2010
    Just saw and the 2011 Qx56. Incredible vehicle. anyone done a lease or purchase on this baby? I assume there are no special financing deals on this thing despite the tougher economy then normal?

I wasnt sure about this new design from the pictures. In person, I had a whole different reaction to this vehicle. It is a major upgrade from my 2008 QX which already is a great luxury vehicle. I think the new one blows the Escalade away. Luxury, speed, handling, looks, and good value in this big SUV market.
    That will depend on credit - the range is .00220 to .00480.
    The residuals are strong on this vehicle so that will help if you lease and Infiniti is offering 2.9% for up to 66 months or 3.9% up to 72 months. The vehicles themselves are mostly sold before they get to the dealer with no discounts at this time.

The vehicle is awesome! :D
    I agree with the awesome comment. I am looking for one which is black exterior/ white interior and 4wd. I will trade in my 2008QX with 41k miles, its the base 2wd model and been serviced by Infiniti, oil change every 4k miles and new tires 5k miles ago. No body work or dings on it, normal wear and tear and needs a new front windshied due to a rock hitting it, too large to repair but hasnt crack etc.

On the new one, I would take a base one and consider one loaded as long as it has the options I listed above. I am interested in one available now if it exists at any dealer.
  • kk4kk4 Member Posts: 2
    is anyone accepting the vpp program on the 2011 qx ?
    What are the residuals for 36 and 39 months and 12k per year on th2011 QX 4wd model?
    Don't you have to be an employee or a relative of an employee to get the VPP?
  • mlad11mlad11 Member Posts: 19
    Just put a deposit down on a lease today.

2011 QX AWD w/ Theater PKG, Deluxe Touring PKG, Roof Rail, Bumper Protector, Kick Plates. I don't have the money factor/residual used, but the deal seemed to be much better than any I had seen shopping around.

39MOS, 12K Miles, No money down, just taxes, fee's first month etc. up front. $915 a month. Not sure if a great deal, but like I said seemed good from what I had seen. Car arrives in a week.
    This deal sounds awesome. The national leasing special requires $3500 down plus TTL and on a AWD with entertainment only. So you avoided the significant money down and got more car for not much more money. Where did you find this deal and what color combo did you get? I am looking for a black with wheat interior AWD with entertainment, Deluxe touring and tech package. The only option I am really wanting is the blind spot warning which is part of the Tech package. To get the Tech pkg, one has to get the entertainment pkg as well as the deluxe touring pkg. I am bound to like some of the features in these packages however, wish the blind sport warning could be added to the base car.

Any one seen the vehicle I am trying to find at a local dealer in stock? Ive searched the incoming vehicles and not seen this one coming, Auto trader shows some in black but isnt clear about the interior colors. I did find a couple and have my dealer trying to trade for them if they are on the ground now not being built.

Love this SUV
    Yes it is like a whole scheme LOL. I had no real need for Theater PKG but to get the next PKG up you need the one below. I have the blind spot warning on my 750xLi and would have purchased it with this as a single option, but there were a few things of no interest to me in Tech PKG.

I got it at Ray Catena in NJ. Liquid Platinum/Graphite Leather/Mocha Burl trim.

I had dealt with a few dealers, one of which I have previously bought 2 QX's from(They actually gave me the highest price at first $1050) but this guy was straight forward and gave me a great number on a cold call so I gave him my business. Other dealer then offered 10 less than him once told him price I got and where I was going, but said no thanks to the BS.

From what I have seen no dealers really have much of anything in stock, have to call around and see what incoming vehicles each dealer has if want that specific combo.
    I noticed on Auto trader that Ray Catena claims to have the vehicle color combo I am looking for as are a couple of other dealers. When I call the others, either it is reserved NOW or it is just a build vehicle scheduled for later this summer. You didnt see a black on while at Ray Catena did you? I think it was both locations that had a black 4wd loaded
    They had one in stock. Liquid platinum base model. They said keeping it as Demo and not selling it bc they want to have one on floor to show. Mine was an incoming vehicle, you can try calling them and see if it's spoken for or when they have more coming in, in your combo.
    What is the residual for 39 months and 12k per year on th2011 QX 4wd model?
    I heard its 60%. Does that sound right?
    I believe it is either 54 or 56%
    2011 QX AWD

39 month lease, 15k = 54%
    39 month lease, 12k = 56% (2 pt bump for low miles now).
  • iaw4iaw4 Member Posts: 7
    Apparently, Infiniti is stuffed full of cars and the 2011 model year is around the corner. so, I am thinking about a 2010 M35 or 2010 QX56, which would otherwise be out of my range. Rhode Island/Massachusetts area. Must have the tech package. Preference for light colors. Otherwise, no preferences.

(I prefer a lease, but can buy.)

What should I expect?
    Everyone is pretty much sold out of the M35 - but you should be able to get $10-11k off a 2010 QX.
  • monkeyshiftmonkeyshift Member Posts: 87
    Thanks sewellgsm for the experienced insight you lend this forum. I am coming off lease on my '08 QX56 and am torn between purchasing a '10 or leasing a 2011. Am I right to assume, on the July numbers, that a lease on a 2wd 2011 QX56 msrp 60,100 comes out to $870/ month with only paying OTD fees (.00220 and 57%- 10k miles before tax)?
    Is this number what I can expect to get a dealership?
    Also, is this car relatively available?
    Lastly, can I get the vehicle with a split bench rather than captain's chairs at this time.
    Thanks
    With $2500 due at signing (on a Texas lease) - you are looking at $1050/month for a 36/10k yr lease. I think Infiniti is running payments on-line that is a bunch of money down, plus TTL down, plus 1st payment.

The vehicles have hit the lots, we have 2 available here when the day began, we've sold most of them before they actually got here.

Split bench is available. :)
    Thanks. I'm actually just running my own online leasing calculator, putting in 61,500 straight across (no discounts) and then .00220 and 57%- I come up with 870 rather than 1,050? (with my LA county sales tax, I'm at 955)
    I mean, I put in 60,100 as the msrp...
  • caprice2caprice2 Member Posts: 34
    I saw4 QX @ my local dealer in North Florida. 2 green, 1 silver & 1 black.
    The salesguy was suggesting 1000-1500 over their invoice as the price. from the next shipment(1 week away). I test drove it yesterdday. It is nice, smooth than an 2010 M35, Doesnt feel bulky. I dint like, they reduced the size of side mirrors. The 2nd row flip seat is very easy, 3rd row has recline. I want bench seat without the theatre pkg(not possible). I am waiting for 2 more mths for further discounts.
    If I was looking for a Large SUV with 60k budget this would be my 1st choice over GX460(impractical 3rd row) & others.
    I know that 39 month leases seem to be the most popular with Infiniti but what are the residuals for 30 and 36 months on the 4wd QX56 (2011). Are the money factors any higher for these shorter term leases? Also, how much do you think dealers should be discounting the car below the msrp?
    No 30 month lease.
    36 = 55% for 15k & money factor depends on credit (range is .00220 to .00480)

The dealers will not discount the vehicle until people quit paying MSRP, that has not happened in Dallas yet.
  • yaqui316yaqui316 Member Posts: 7
    Just curious, but is the 10-12k off MSRP? I'm in Austin (one dealer), and had not bothered looking because of the price point. This number gets me closer. It seems like I'd get a better deal in Houston or Dallas, due to more dealerships/inventory.
  • scamgertscamgert Member Posts: 7
    I paid a hair under 50k and the MSRP was $63k

Great deal IMO

I had the QX56 for almost 2 months now and love it !

Infiniti sent me a nice gift from Tiffinys and has contacted several times checking up on service, etc

Service can't be beat, best service I have ever got so far from a car manufacturer.
  • jj316jj316 Member Posts: 24
    How is the gas mileage? The price is a great price for this vehichle.
  • keg97keg97 Member Posts: 189
    We avg 15 MPG on our 08 4WD. We can get 17/18 on a straight highway ride....
    Only getting around 12 mpg right now, engine still breaking in. I knew the MPG wasn't great but it's worth the comfort and room. I have other cars that provide great mpg so I am not relying on the QX for my daily commute.
  • myml1myml1 Member Posts: 3
    Hi May I know the dealer name?
    I tried to add tech pack its adding all the packages and price is 70K+
    how come your MSRP only 63k base price itself 60k
    please let me know
    I went to a couple of dealers who were very close in price. Massapequa and Competition - I would not pay more the. $50500 for a 2010. Also all the models that were on the lot all included the tech package. The only differences in cars were deflectors, etc which only resulted in a 600-700 variance in sticker price.

I am very impressed with the customer service emails, phone calls, mailings and even a gift Infiniti are sending us. It has been the best customer service I have had to date of all the cars I have owned
    What is the money factor on a pre-paid lease for 39 months on a 2011 QX56?
    It is credit driven: can fall anywhere from .00220 to .00565
  • benbobenbo Member Posts: 13
    I bought a 2008 QX 56 in July '08. at present I owe $20,000.00 and have 30,000 miles on it. and wanted to buy 2011. Dealer wanted STICKER and wanted to work me over for trade in. I walked away and forget his name and the dealership. They only had one on the lot, a green one. Question, are dealers selling at sticker until inventory is built up or is interest in the 2001 so great that they can demand sticker. My current Q is black with a sort of metal flake, which is unavailable in the '11 models. I do however LOVE the interior, quality of seats , layout of controls etc. It listed at a little above $69,000, without all wheel/four wheel drive. OUCH!!
  • amanisofiaamanisofia Member Posts: 2
    I have been asking at all four of my houston area infiniti dealers. They too want sticker price for this car. I noticed the 2011 are starting to build up on the lots. I have yet to see one on the road. I can't believe they are not willing to make deals. Who pays sticker price for cars these days? I am giving it one more month and then going to a different suv, other manufacturers are willing to deal. I like the car but not enough to pay MSRP or anywhere close to it.
    I've had the 11 qx for over a month now. Have one of the first 20 builds. My dealer gave me a deal under sticker. I'm leasing and paying $915 with 0 down, just taxes up front. 73xxx sticker. I love the truck infinitely nicer than the 08 I had in every way. I too have only see 1-2 on the road so far though.
  • fpinhofpinho Member Posts: 58
    Hi could you post all the details of your lease deal as your numbers seem way to good to be true or if you rather not you can email them to me at frankp118@yahoo.com could you also provide the dealer that you used.

Thanks,
    Frank
    edited August 2010
    I don't have the money factor used bc to be honest after shopping around and getting this number I really didn't care how they were factoring it. 39 mos, 12k miles per year, taxes, fees, first month etc up front(No cap cost reduction) $915 payment. 4WD, Theater PKG, Split Bench PKG, Deluxe Touring PKG, Aluminum Kick Plates, Stainless Steel Bumper, Roof Cross Bars, and a cpl other accessories.(I may be off on the exact MSRP, that is what I recalled it to be.) I got it from Ray Catena Infiniti in Edison, NJ. If you have any other questions or need more info, let me know.
    Hey guys it is true - this vehicle is selling at MSRP (which is a good deal when comparing to a Land Rover, Lexus, Escalade, etc). We are one of the larger dealers in the US - finished #1 in the country last year - so we are high volume, but the demand on the vehicle is high because the QX is so nice!

We sold 35 last month and have sold 26 so far this month! All have been at MSRP or $500 discount for our previous customers. The lease is very strong - has a 55% residual for 36 months for 15k/year or you can get 2.9%.

I'm very biased, but I think this is the best SUV on the road right now - looks, feel, interior, gadgets, ride - drive one and you will see.

PS We were only allocated 25 on this last order session (those will get here in Nov) this is not nearly enough to meet the demand - so I don't see the prices falling for awhile. Hope this helps. :D
    So, would you rather buy an Escalade (2010) that stickers for $72k and get $6k off for $66k or a 2011 QX for $65???

The transaction price vs what you get is what is important, not the discount.

Infiniti has always tried to be transaction driven, not huge discount/rebates like GM or Ford.

So, please weigh the actual price and not the discount - the vehicle is worth it. :)