Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti QX56 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• chicagobuyer1chicagobuyer1 Member Posts: 14
    Hey Little Joe, does the little describe your: a) unit size b) IQ c)breadth of family tree D) all of the above.
  • littlejoe613littlejoe613 Member Posts: 53
    LOL, its a tricky little name in more ways than one. Only a confident man would call himself little. I knew that rust belt comment would get somebody hot. It must have hit a cord with ya. Sorry if I offended you. I'll stay on the topic since it got ya so mad. I was just saying I cant get any in my area and others are saying nobody is buying them. That doesnt work in my mind. I'm gonna try searching up north and see how my luck goes.
  • cuibapcuibap Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2010
    You are full of it. IF you knew it's going to offend someone then why the hell you did it?

In Houston area, even some of the upscale neighborhood (River Oak, Memorial, the Wood Land, Sugar Land) did not have that many QX56 either. They do have others: LX570, GL550/450/350, X5.... You might ask how the hell I know? Because I live in one of those and many of my family and friend live in the others.

Like I said in other posts, right now the dealers are trying to sell at MSRP or $1000 or so below MSRP simply because of the supply and demand. The demand is way less than before but the supply is even worse. They don't make as many as before to start with. After 3-6 months, you'll see a lot of them on the dealer lots and it's a buyer market then. If this were a Benz, Lexus, Porsche, or BMW, it makes sense because the owner can use it to show it off. But this is Infiniti and it's, IMHO, the lowest ranking of luxury name out there. You DON"T use it to show off (except in your area of course)
  • littlejoe613littlejoe613 Member Posts: 53
    You might be right about the level of snob appeal associated with Infiniti. I personally have had alot of good luck with the Infiniti product. I'm questioning why you are in this forum since you dont find it as good a product as what your nieghbors drive. Mine drive Hondas and Toyotas so I guess they think I'm high rollin' it. Thanks for setting me straight though. I still think there will be a QX56 in my family, If I can find one with all the options.
  • barryh_gegbarryh_geg Member Posts: 5
    In most upscale areas, maybe Houston's an exception, people don't buy $60K+ cars to impress their neighbors. Mostly because the neighbors are affluent enough themselves not to care what anyone else drives. I traded in a year old Range Rover Sport for my Q. My neighbors never noticed the RRS and haven't noticed the Q. Once you pass a certain income threshold you'd be amazed how little value name dropping and brand cache have. Actually, some of the most wealthy intentionally "buy down" so as not flaunt their wealth. I have friends who drive GMC Yukon's simply because they don't want the glitz and "look at me" of an Escalade. New money however is all about flaunting it so perhaps that's the phenomenon you're describing in Houston.
    edited September 2010
    I never said it is not a good product. it's not just the kind of car you would want to show off. I am buying car not to show off but trying to get the more for my money. Like I said before, I test drove and I like it but will not pay MSRP for it. Infiniti is not studid, if they could raise the price of the car, they would have done it already. They had the chance at the 1st year model since that's expected for a brand new body but they didn't do it because they knew the market wouldn't bear it. I don't expect they raise the price next year simply because that is not something anyone with a marketing background would do under this economy, especially the 2nd year model when people look for discount (compared to previous year model. not the MSRP.) Of course you have to compare apple to apple meaning options in the car, not the base price. They might raise the price but with more options. Otherwise, the MRSP will be higher but not to exceed the rate of inflation.

I am still looking for either QX56, LX570/GX460, or GL550/450. GL is the last on the list since it is not very reliable compared to Lexus and Infiniti. If I can get invoice for the QX then I am buying it; otherwise, I am getting either the GX or the LX.
    You know nothing about Houston then. I lived in some areas in the Bay Area (Silicon valley) and down south in South LA and people just drive you they like. Some like German cars, other American made but all for the luxury options that come with the car. The Houston areas I described are consider old money areas and they are like other areas in the country: they drive whatever they like since they can afford it. Escalade is for young people with bling. If GMC Yukon is what they like, nothing is wrong with that. Check back my posts, I never said I would buy car to show off. I always buy the cars I like but I am not willing to pay MSRP for it. I am just a smarter shopper than a lot of people out there.
  • dfwktuludfwktulu Member Posts: 2
    Ok. Pulling back on topic...

I've looked at many of the 7 passenger vehicles on the market today. I did a look at what I would want (fits my family) regardless of cost to see what's really out there. We looked at everything from the Mazda CX9, Hyundai Vera Cruz, all the way to Lexus LX, MB GL550, Audi Q7, and the Infiniti QX. We really narrowed the field down to the Infiniti, Audi, and MB (for our needs, regardless of whether you think they are competitive) . All are competitively street priced and we shopped for all of them in the DFW area. From an availability standpoint, regardless of the market/economy, both the Audi and Infiniti are in short supply in DFW and close to MSRP is the asking price. We visited sewellgsm's dealership this past weekend and ended up buying one off his incoming list. Deluxe, Tech, and Theater.

I can confirm that they have very few on the ground and lots of interest even with MSRP so they certainly have the "right" to make their money while they can. (Another family basically jumped in the car with us when we brought one back from a test drive so they could be next) I don't think this is a mistreatment of customers or will cause them to lose out with the consumer as it's simple supply and demand. I believe an area where the dealership can lose customers is going to be on fair trade-in value. If they low-ball trades hoping to make extra on both ends on this car, they then have the possiblity of customer backlash. I believe sewellgsm addressed that from his perspective several posts ago, but I should be in a position to comment to the group on that in the next several weeks. While I like this car, I won't be part of that behavior.

I am interested in whether folks are getting the paint protection film and any thoughts on it's usefulness on an SUV? I've seen it work wonders on sports cars low to the ground but not sure the need on a vehicle this tall. Thoughts?

Also any ideas on the incentive APRs post 9/30?
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    Enjoy your new GX or LX.... :)
    Thanks - I look forward to meeting you face to face.

Clear Mask (outside vendor comes in and does them)

Front Bumper: $595
    Front part of hood, fenders, side mirrors: $395
    Door Edges: $30 each
    Rear Bumper: $145

I'll post the new incentives when we get them. I expect the 2.9% to continue. :)
  • ahart814ahart814 Member Posts: 3
    I am looking at leasing a new 2011 QX56 AWD.........I have my prices all set......The question I have which maybe a dealer or 2 could give their opinion is whether they think there might be better incentives beginning Oct 1, 2010 or if I should just sign a deal tomorrow.

If someone could let me know their thoughts on this, I'd really appreciate it.
    Since Infiniti is not having any problems moving the units, I doubt they make the incentives better. No reason for them too.
    Same as before:

2.9% up to 60 months
    3.9% up to 72 months

That is it.

I heard that Infiniti is pushing 140 more units into the Western US - but there are about 80 dealers, so that is only a few each.
  • kiiwiikiiwii Member Posts: 318
    with such limited production quantity, it probably will take infiniti a long time to recoup the $$ spent on the new QX tooling and development.
  • lastchance2lastchance2 Member Posts: 5
    The Infiniti QX is the same platform as the Nissan Patrol which is not available in the states. Tooling and development cost can be recovered much quicker between the 2 vehicles. I would imagine it is Infiniti's intent to keep demand high on these in the beginning.
  • java2kingjava2king Member Posts: 7
    Finally dealer calls me to get a deposit on an incoming, part of the 140 units I guess coming to the west. I've been quoted MSRP and promised that I won't be low balled on my trade-in. Delivery date oct 27th, potentially as early as next week since Nissan is conservative on shipping estimates.

I was given the choice of 2 colors and took the one that had most options. Black not available and dealer has all of the accessories available.

Any recommendations on accessories? All weather mats for the winter for sure!
    As I predicted in earlier post...Infiniti announced today that they are increasing the price on the QX56.

All units will go up $500 plus if you want the Deluxe Pkg - it is going up another $1150 (so $1650 total on those units).

Now, if the dealer has a customers name on the vehicle already - it will be the original price! Including those we are ordering today for Jan. That is good till 10/7/10. But after that the new prices will go into effect.

So, if you were waiting, you may want to rethink that strategy. Even in March or so, IF the dealer discounts the vehicle to you ..... say $1500, you are still paying $150 more than if you paid MSRP now (on a Deluxe pkg QX).

If you have not driven it - you need to - the vehicle is awesome. :)
    Glad I got my deposit in Sewellgsm. The car is great!

I am not sure if the 2rd row bench is an option or standard? The dealers only have ones with the captain's chair. With 4 kids, I prefer a 2nd row bench...
    It is a free option. So, they make both bench and captain - vehicle is the same price.
  • qx56manqx56man Member Posts: 7
    Just picked up my 2011 qx 56 black/black, theater, touring, roof rails, cargo net. MSRP 69,515. Paid $66k. with 2.9% 66 month finance. Had similar deal from another dealership but they could not locate the car. Deals can be made. Dont let these dealers blow smoke. Good luck everyone. Truck is awesome. Coming out of an 08 Escalade. Trucks dont compare!
    Congrats. Where you at and dealer info please?
    edited October 2010
    Congrats! These dealers on this forum are trying so hard to sell it to you. Don't listen to them. They are here with an agenda that wants you to pay as high as MSRP so they can make more money. Do you really think they are here to help you to save money? Think again people. All the info they are providing here can be found on the internet.

qx56man, can you provide the dealer and sale person info please? Thanx.
  • matsolmatsol Member Posts: 8
    Hi,

Can you please let me know the city and dealer.

Thanks
  • kiiwiikiiwii Member Posts: 318
    I think it's quite likely this new car is being sold at MSRP. If I remember correctly, the VW New Beetles were selling at $1k above MSRP when it just came out. There is nothing wrong with selling (or advertising) above or below MSRP. It's a free market. Sometimes crazy (high) prices will actually stimulate purchases.

Personally, I wouldn't pay for MSRP. Just wait few months, I'm sure the price will drop a bit.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    Personally directed posts have been removed.. indiscriminately..

If you have a buying or shopping experience, please post it.. otherwise, please keep your keyboard in your pocket..

Thanks!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• johnhwjohnhw Member Posts: 111
    Hauled five adults, 4 dogs and a load of luggage from Dallas to Taos NM. This vehicle continues to exceed my lofty expectations of it. In the mountain roads, this baby runs through the curves like a sports car..,.. wait let me correct that...better than a 1987 mazda Rx7 Turbo I owned. It handled the turns like I couldnt believe. I was able to run 20 to 30 mps over the recommended speed in twisties up and down the canyon running east of Taos on US 64.

Great for the long road trip as well, handled the crowd comfortably and mileage was very good for load and speed I was driving.

I love this vehicle, it truly is a replacement for a large luxury car in addition to being best in class SUV to my knowledge. 6500 miles on mine already and no issues at all. This black/black beauty with bench second row and entertainment/ delux touring and tech packages is one great improvement over the others in this class.
  • m3armandm3armand Member Posts: 10
    Glad you liked the QX, but I highly doubt it handled better than your RX7. Either your RX7 was old and had a bad suspension or you simply don't remember how good that car handled! We just test drove this QX today. We loved it - it was "anti X5". Our X5 is definitely sportier and handled much better, but at the sacrifice of comfort. The X5 rides too hard and is really for people who must have a compromise between having an SUV and a sports car. Since we already own 2 Porsches, we don't really care to have the family hauler be sporty. With 2 kids and possibly 1 more coming, we need a comfortable "cruise mobile" that's NOT a minivan. The QX steering and brakes were noticeably lighter and softer than the X5. Again, it's what we're looking for. We must be getting old. Also, I LOVED the cruise control that keeps an automatic distance with the car in front!!! But I can't believe that they are making you buy the $5800 Touring package in order to buy the $2800 Tech Package that includes this feature... With the Theater, Touring and Tech Package, this makes the QX a $72k vehicle... Ouch...We're test driving the Mercedes GL next.
  • anthonyl88anthonyl88 Member Posts: 15
    Everything you listed on the new 2011 QX56 4WD, the MSRP should be $66,415, with the invoice $60,808. Unless you forgot to list some things on the car. I noticed the price went down since I was at the dealership last week.

Invoice went down $2500 from last week with the car being loaded with Deluxe touring, Technology, Theater, Illuminated Kick Plates, Roof Rail Crossbars, Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Protector, Carpeted Cargo Mat, Cargo Net & First Aid Kit, Moonroof Wind Deflector & Vehicle Alarm Impact Sensor.
  • anthonyl88anthonyl88 Member Posts: 15
    The 2011 QX56 Fully Load went down in price this week. I was at the dealership last week and I'm glad I didn't go through with the deal and waited.
  • unbelievable3unbelievable3 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2010
    I just had to register and post after continually reading up on some of the cheap salesman talk that is coming out of this forum.

People, don't fall for the cheap salesman talk. I'm sorry, but it appears many of you are. If you are looking to buy a 60K+ vehicle, then I am sure you have some business sense. Use it.

1. Don't buy 'paint protection'. It's a rip-off. Plain and simple. Wax your car, heck, even use Klasse Sealant on it before waxing it if you really want to. It's the same thing. Go read up on the Meguiar's forums for some real car care/detailing advice.

2. Don't let some salesman tell you what these cars are going for. It's a flat out LIE. I bought a 2010 QX56 FULLY loaded 2WD with Tech, 8 miles on it, in the plastic, back in January of this year for LESS than 51K OUT THE DOOR. This was back in January!! This price was at least 5K less than the best price that some of these General Sales Managers were pitching as "the best discount you will ever see on these!!". Low ball whoever you need to to get the price you want. You will get it eventually. It took about 6 extra emails and I saved myself 5K. Just like that. The salesman in this forum are only creating a false demand that is simply NOT TRUE.

Someone earlier mentioned they bought a 2011 for around 800 over invoice. It is completely within reason to be able to pick one of these up for around that or up to a max of 1200 over invoice right now. It may not be in your home town, and you may have to drive a couple hundred miles, but it's a real deal that can be had.

Don't let salesman on these forums think that you are getting a good deal when you buy at 1K under MSRP!

Good luck.
    I was just on Infiniti's website. 4WD 2011 QX with touring, theater, roof rails and cargo net has an MSRP of 69,515. Invoice was 63 and change according to this website. I paid $66k plust tax at 2.9%. I dont know how you came up with the MSRP that you think i should have came up with. But that is what I paid which according to the posts on this forum is a good price. I had to battle and play the game to get that price. I had a hard time getting the car with theater and touring without the tech(dont care for all the beeps and warning). I will save that for my retirement when I am driving 20mph in the right lane. All dealers told me when I was searching for that specific configuration that it would be tough to find and it proved to be true. Most dealers told me flat out the car doesnt exist because there were so few. The theater package only seemed pretty readily available in my area (NYC tri-state area) if you were slightly flexible with color.
    It has been a long wait for me to get the specific conf. that I wanted. I have been waiting 6 weeks but should finally be in next week. Black w/ graphite int., touring, 4wd, theater. roof rails, bumper plate, etc.. Everything but tech and I paid 66,960. I'm pretty sure if they lowered the price by $2500. as previously posted it would show the new price on the infiniti site. Trading in my denali, so I will post comparison after I get to drive QX56.
    Just went out for dinner and saw a 2011 qx56 in black. Lucky for me since the restaurant was full, we had to wait outside for about 5-7 minutes and the owner came out. I asked him how he likes the car. He told me that he loved the car except it's a little bigger than what he used to drive, ML350. He told me he has the car only for 2 days and he paid $3000 under MSRP. He aslo said that he got it from the gsm here at the North Houston dealer location (so much for MSRP and $500 for our previous owner :) )

I think the price is going down slowly. I am waiting until the end of the year and get mine.
  • infinitivppinfinitivpp Member Posts: 4
    $3,000 below MSRP is not unreasonable considering that American Express' auto purchasing program has a target price of $66,774 ($2,226 below MSRP) for 2011 QX56 4WD with Theater and Touring packages.

I'm personally waiting for the VPP to be applied to this vehicle so i will be working from the "invoice" price plus potential customer cash incentives. Yes, i do understand that it may not be applied to this "new" vehicle for a while but for 5-10K+ off, I'm willing to play the waiting game :)

FYI, check out the different savings from various VPP programs:
    "friends" and extended family 2010: http://www.insidenissan.com/monthly_cplan_infiniti.html
    "friends" and extended family 2011: http://www.insidenissan.com/monthly_cplan_infiniti_2011.html
    2010 vs 2011 = Big Difference

Go back and look at previous post. Most dealers were taking $10-$11k off the MSRP on the 2010 (Infiniti had $7k dealer cash) that was normal, so getting an 2010 for under $51k was normal. However, it is normal that right now the 2011 are going for MSRP or right around there. This is not a "lie".

You are comparing two totally different situations.

Only reason I respond is you are advising people to go around "low balling" - they would be wasting their time. Supply vs Demand.....one day it will sway back and the price will come down....but probably around March or so.

PS Have you ever considered the higher the dealers are selling the 2011, the more your 2010 holds its value? If we discount the 2011 by say $5k like you suggest, then your 2010 goes down $5k....ummm business sense..... ;)

One last thing - this in a National site - I am speaking for the Southwest, maybe where you live things are different.
    It surely must be a Southwest thing. As I have previously posted, I am in the NYC metro area and paid 66k for a 69,515 MSRP and had multiple dealers ready to make that deal.
  • infinitivppinfinitivpp Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2010
    For the record, I never asked anyone to go around low balling all the dealers. Just as I never accused the dealers on this forum of going around creating false hype and demand to get everyone to purchase at MSRP. Just as you justified your contribution as a dealership to this "buying and leasing experience" in previous posts with your "experience", I'm simply presenting facts that everyone can actually verify for themselves. Now, that's "no lie".

The first thing I pointed out is that American Express auto purchase program (a national program) also offers 2K+ off MSRP so 3K off MSRP is not unreasonable for a buyer to ask for. If you think that's low balling then you need to reach out to American Express and let them know that they are cutting into your profit margin.

Another thing i pointed out is that the Nissan/Infiniti VPP program out there provides discounts to friends, extended family, business associates and employees. This is also a national program that everyone should investigate and see if it's something they can take part of.

Indeed 2010 vs 2011 is a big difference at a specific point in time. The point of sharing both of the 2010 and 2011 incentives from VPP is to help people estimate what *may* the 2011 incentive look like the same time next year. Just a way to help people plan accordingly with their own budget if they are willing to take a leap of faith that the incentive trend will be fairly consistent from year to year. By no means i'm asking them to demand 2010 incentives on a 2011 vehicle right now. If they are dumb enough to interpret that from my post and show up at your dealership with that demand then I have no doubt that your sales skill can easily persuade them to pay full MSRP :P

As for cars holding its value. For the people that purchased the vehicle for invoice price, the vehicle will hold its true value longer than those that paid MSRP. Business sense is only necessary when you're the business owner; Common sense on the other hand is for everyone else.

Again, you're absolutely right about supply and demand but we the buyer ultimately controls the demand while the sellers will continue to influence the demand by controlling supply, creating a better product or creating a bigger hype (by posting on "buying and leasing experience" forums)

For the record, when i do buy my QX56 sometime next year if and when the VPP finally applies to QX56, I will have no doubt that I will take it to Sewell for service as you guys are without a doubt the best for your customer service but I have to admit that i was shocked to see how hard Sewell is trying to influence everyone on this board when people are simply trying to educate each other.
    You may be able to get a better deal if you wait till next year but you also have to consider what that will do to your trade value. Most people buying this car are trading in another high dollar vehicle that is losing significant value the longer you wait. Once the calender says 2011 it will be worth even less. If your buying straight out and not trading then I would agree it makes more sense to wait, but if your trading you may want to work the best deal you can and make the move. Its all about out the door after trade, not just new vehicle price.
  • unbelievable3unbelievable3 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2010
    Interesting.

Here is a quote you made on February 6, 2010, about a month AFTER I bought mine.

"$10k off seems to be the going sale price on all QX - regardless of equipment. You may get a few hundred more off a demo or just playing hard ball, but that is where they are selling. And 10k off is assuming all the dealer cash, so no lease or special rates at that price."

Direct from an Infiniti PDF-
    2010 QX56 MSRP 56,050
    Entertainment Package 1,700
    Tech Package 1,150
    Tow Package 350
    Cargo mat net 95

Total = 59,345

I paid 47,062 (exclusive of tax, tag and title). That was brand new, still in the plastic, with 8 miles on the odometer.

That's 12,283 less than MSRP.

That's a 2,283 difference from "10K".

If I had listened to you, I would have left AT LEAST 2.3K on the table.
    That's a good chunk of change.

Luckily, actual buyers posted their REAL prices paid which allowed me to get to that number.

My dealer in my hometown was dealing based on 7K off of MSRP and after extensive negotiation, wouldn't budge more than 9K off of MSRP.

I drove 240 miles and was able to save at least 3.3K from the best deal I was able to get in my hometown. And remember, I bought mine back in the middle of January 2010, at least a month before you said "10K seems to be the going rate".

The point is that you as the seller are here trying to sell at the highest price possible, while we, the buyers, are trying to buy at the lowest price possible.

As mentioned earlier by another person, you would not be here posting on this forum if your sales were that good. You aren't posting in this forum to make us, the buyers, get the best deal, and you aren't posting here looking out for us buyers.

You are only spreading inaccurate and unnecessary information and rumors with the intent to make us, the buyers, pay more than we should.

Period.
    You are absolutely right! I don't want to trade in my vehicle as this is for the wife and we'll keep her current one as the extra car (2009 RX350 PBE). If I have to trade in, the out the door price is what matters.
    Guys, which forum do you suggest? I am planning to buy later in the year or early next year but want to read more about the potential problem that the current QX56 owners are facing with. Used Google to search but looks like they are not very active forums. Thanx
    The all-new QX is not eligible YET on the VPP program.

AMEX program is powered by ZAG (who also powers USAA, Overstock, etc) - it is simply a marketing tool. We, the dealers, pay them money to get you, the customer, into our dealerships. Go to any dealer with that piece of paper and say you want your $2k off and watch them talk their way out of it - saying that they are not participating in the program on the QX.

I send the prices I'm willing to sell the vehicles for to ZAG, they take my prices along with about 10 other dealers and come up with an average - and they call it a "Target Price". Again - a way you can get an idea of what to expect to pay. On all the other lines (FX, G, M etc.), you will get real close to that maybe even below it - but not on the QX right now.

When it is eligible for VPP, come buy it from us at invoice (VPP price) - I promise you will like the experience. I'm not trying to influence, I'm just telling the truth and sometimes the truth stinks. I too am trying to educate, go test what I'm saying and report back. Have a nice weekend - Go Rangers! :)
    Just to put a name to my deal since you are so skeptical of reality, Infiniti of Manhattan in NYC $69515 MSRP --Paid $66,000 plus tax at 2.9% 66months. Circle Infiniti in NJ offered me the same deal but couldnt locate the car. I am pretty sure real estate and the cost of doing business in the middle of Manhattan is significantly higher than somewhere in the middle of Texas and some how, miraculously they found a way to get it done. I will be happy to show you the deal if you would like. I guess they are bad business people!
    Congrats - and thanks for the info.

If that is all they can get for them up there - I guess they got to do what they have to do.
    I'm ready to pull the trigger on the QX, the 2 dealerships in the Seattle area are both owned by the same person. No deals other than MSRP here.

I'd love to go out of state if it saves me a few thousand. Because of the low inventory, dealers in Portland, Idaho etc. already have customers lined up for the 3-4 cars they are expecting.

Any tips other than wait. :confuse:
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    Many off-topic posts have been removed... All the clutter just sends readers elsewhere..

To address a few points:

- All members are welcome to post here... salespeople included, as long as the discussion is on-topic.

- A good way to tell if your post is off-topic? If the subject of the post is another member, rather than the QX56, then you are probably off-topic.

- Posts complaining about other members being off-topic... are off topic.

Anyone with a buying experience?

thanks!
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

edited October 2010
    I would wait unless you have money to burn. Full size SUVs depreciate a lot more than other smaller cars. I just received an internet quote from a local Houston dealer for a 2011 QX56 with the touring package for $1,500 off of MSRP. $1,500 for only about less than a month? I don't think I want to buy it right now. I know if I go to the dealer right now, I think I can get a little bit better.

Just wait and with the money you save, take a road trip vacation in your new truck :):)
    Infiniti decided to truck QXs directly from the ports to the dealers, bypassing the rails they generally use. This cost them money; however, it gets the vehicles to the dealerships a couple of weeks early. I think they are behind on their projections overall and think if they can get these QXs to the dealerships this week they can boost sales for October.

Many of these QXs are already sold to customers or custom orders but Infiniti doesn't get to count the "sale" until they are contracted. Dealer must have vehicle to contract.

So, if availablity in your area has been low, check with your local dealer this weekend. More supply on the ground may lead you to better deals as well. :)
    Some on the infiniti forum got very good deals now:

http://www.infinitiforum.net/infiniti-forum/showthread.php?s=57e18198a28589b3844- b144447bd161a&t=5758

the first one got $1K above invoice and the other one got $3900 off of MSRP. Wow!

Get ready to deal in December :)
  • tw69tw69 Member Posts: 4
    Which dealer as we are looking in H Towna rea and a nrthern dealer (S..ll) will not budge.