Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier BMW X3 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,373
    You should qualify for the .0015 lease rate. Mention it to your dealer and see what they come up with.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• texgastexgas Member Posts: 7
    Thanks. I found a dealer that gave me that rate right away. The MSRP is $46,475. He wanted to give me $1,500 off MSRP. That would give them $2,230 above invoice. How much more discount do you think I can push for? Can I expect to get closer to $1,000 above invoice? I appreciate your comments.
    $1000 above invoice is completely doable on an '07 X3 due to the fact that BMW is trying to move these vehicles. The 75% (2 year) & 65% (3 year) are evidence of that & it is the end of the model year.

Given the fact that my Dad was able to lease an '07 X5 (new body style, much hotter selling vehicle) for $1000 over invoice you should be able to get an X3 for $1000 over invoice.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• texgastexgas Member Posts: 7
    Thank you Mr nyccarguy.
  • japhalejaphale Member Posts: 15
    Could you let me know the lease details? I am in the market right now for leasing a 2007 X3.

J
    Could you let me know the lease details? I am in the market right now for leasing a 2007 X3.

J
    Could you let me know the dealer? I am in the market right now for leasing a 2007 X3.

J
    Where are you located?

• minoteminote Member Posts: 13
    Should I do this before I try to get leasing deal from dealership or I can do this the same time I make a deal with them? Please advice. Thanks.
  • bkesslerbkessler Member Posts: 1
    Just leased an '07 x3 from Nick Alexander dealership in Los Angeles.

x3 3.0
    auto trans
    metallic paint
    privacy glass
    destination charge

MSRP: 39,600
    Invoice: 36,485 plus MACO and service/training = $37,029.
    MACO (advert fee) of 1% ($364) listed on invoice
    Service/training fee: $180 (seems bogus?) listed on invoice

Price of car: $37,420 ($400 over invoice?)
    Acquisition fee: $825
    RV: 77%
    Money Factor: 0.0015 (we just turned in a 325i)
    24 months
    12,000 miles/year

Lease was $460.90/month, drive off was $834.00 (1st month and registration fee)

They were fairly dishonest when it came to signing the paperwork. They bumped up the money factor to 0.0016, but I caught them on it and they changed it. They also bumped up the acquisition fee to $825 which I also caught them on, but they would not reduce this. They gave me the sob story that they had to make money on the deal somewhere since I was such a "smart" buyer. They would not budge on that inflated fee. However, it was not worth my time to walk away from the deal, but I think I could have arranged a lower fee if I thought about it ahead of time. This just goes to show, you MUST watch every move they make because the dealer will try to squeeze as much profit as they can! Still, I think I got a pretty good deal.
    The $180 Training & Services fee is legitimate. Even with the $200 bump up in the ACQ fee, you got the .0015 mf which equates to about 3.6% you got a good deal. Enjoy your new X3!

Could you please tell me if this is a good deal?

metallic, xenon, premium, privacy glass

MSRP: $42,575
    monthly $535/mth (36mo/15Kmiles)
    drive off $1,467

The car will be dropped off at a dealership by 8/18/07 but this guy who gave me a quote is an independent car broker which will help me with my loan application with BMW FS.
    Is this legit? Should I be worried? Thanks!
    Hi all, please give me your opinion.
    This is the quote that I got:
    MSRP 42950
    Price 40595 ($1020 over invoice)
    36mo/15Kmil per year
    mthly 548.07
    residual value 65%, .00225 MF

drive off $2,158 incl:
    548.07 1st pmt
    550 security deposit
    326 license fee
    8.75 CA tire fee
    45 doc fee
    625 bank acq fee
    51.56 bank acq fee tax
    3.71 doc fee tax

Which fees I can bargain and how I can use the .00215MF?
    I'm looking to pay $520/mthly incl tax & $1300 drive off.
    Thanks for your time!
  • britcrlvrbritcrlvr Member Posts: 83
    I hope you enjoy the car, I will say you did not get the best deal, in fact you could have gotten one for several thousand dollars less, had patience prevailed. Although I am not trying to anger anybody in this forum I have to say, as wrong and greedy as this may sound the worst thing you can do is think about anybody but yourself or spouse in a dealership. In reality why would you care if the dealership lost money, unless you owned it. I know some will argue I don't know what I'm talking about, park your x3 by an 06 x3 and differences will be subtle. oh well better luck next time.
    what options come with this? then I'll be able to give you a better idea of price for you. Right now the price seems kind of high, i live in socal so I know BMW dealerships tend to overcharge. Is the dealership that made this offer in the South Bay? If it is look elsewhere!!! 520 seems a littl high per month for this car. I'm thinking 425-475 seems more reasonable
    metallic color, prem package, xenon, privacy glass.
    I got another quote:
    36mo/15K miles
    MSRP $42,950
    sale price $40,500
    $535/mth
    $1487 drive off (1st month payment, $625 bank fee, the rest is title and license).
    what do you think?
    thanks for your response.
  • Firebird_EOUFirebird_EOU Member Posts: 250
    For existing BMW lessor?

If you do get the 0.0015, can you still do 9 MSD on top of that?!

Does this look right for Monthly payment $433?

$39,775 MSRP
    $37,115 Invoice
    $1,00 above invoice
    $38,115 Final COst
    Residual $25,854 65% 3 yr/15k
    Interest $2,303 (Final Cost + Residual) * 3.60%
    Depreciation $12,261 (Final Cost - Residual)
    Monthly payment $433 (Interest + Depreciation) / 36 * 1.07 for tax
    I am a little surprised lease price went up per month. what part of the country are you located this might be a factor. I think that a fair sales price would be 38K, although i am no expert in this field i think it would be a good to see if someone else has any other suggestions about monthly payments, but I do feel 535 is bordering on absurdity.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    It looks more like this..

$39775 MSRP
    $38115 Selling price
    $38740 CAP cost (selling price + $625 acq.fee)

$25854 Residual 65% 3yr/15K
    $340.59 monthly depreciation
    $95.95 monthly finance charge
    $436.54/mo. lease payment
    $467.10/mo. with 7% tax

I'm not sure how you calculated the finance charge. There is no need to convert it to an interest rate, just follow the formula.

I'm pretty sure the loyalty MF discount is still in effect. You can do an additional 7 MSDs, which would bring the MF down to .00101... This would bring the final payment down to about $434/mo. after tax.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx, I could not figure out how you came up with your finance charge and depreciation.

(Cap Cost – Residual Value) / Term = Depreciation
    (38740 - 25854) / 36 = $358 (you have $340.59)

Is bank fee $625 the same as the acquisition fee?
    You added the $625 fee into Cap Cost, but I am asked to pay the $625 bank fee up front at signing.
    If you lease another car, do you have to pay the $350 disposition fee?

How come your drive off did not include the $625 acquisition fee and MACO? Are they lumped into cap cost and spread out over 24 months instead of pay them up front?
    Finance charge..

(CAP cost + Residual) X money factor = monthly finance charge

Yes.. bank fee is just another name for acquisition fee..

I added the acquisition fee into the CAP cost, but you can pay it up front..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• aiyoaiyoaiyoaiyo Member Posts: 1
    hi, boetsch1
    I just add all your options ,but MSRP is $43600,not 42150. If reduce LUAD Gray Nevada Leather $1450, MSRP is 42150. so your dealer fogot to add this amount? If so you really got a good deal.
  • snoopy4972snoopy4972 Member Posts: 8
    I hope I'm posting in the right spot. New to the forums here....

I am nearing the end of a lease on a 2004 X3 2.5. I'd like to buy rather than lease this time, so I was considering buying my X3 at the end of my lease. The current payoff price is 26,206.31.

However, I was in an accident just 10 days after picking up my car in 2004. It was repaired well and I have had NO problems at all. Not one complaint about the vehicle, no strange noises, nothing has needed to be replaced or fixed. and it still rides like a charm.

Recently, someone broke the small rear window and I had it repaired at a BMW dealership. They replaced it with a new window that has the radio antennas built in, my original windows did not have that, so now one does and one doesn't. According to them, the don't make the plain windows any longer.

I know that if I buy the car and want to sell it down the road, despite the fact that I haven't had any trouble, people will see that it had major front end damage and they will see that the windows don't match and the value will be decreased by at least $3,000-4,000, if not more.

My salesman has also informed me that I should consider buying the extended warranty and maintenance plan if I decide to by my car.

As much as I would love to buy a new X3, I just can't afford to right now.

My options:
    1) Buy my car and take my chances.
    2) Give up the BMW and buy a less expensive car.
    3) Buy CPO X3 that has not been in an accident.
    4) Lease a new X3.

Any advice or opinions would be appreciated. Just curious to hear what someone else would do in my situation.

:confuse:
  • chile96chile96 Member Posts: 330
    you need to decide where exactly your finances are and go from there. however, if you decide to buy out your lease, you're taking a $3-4K hit right there because of the accident and repair. for that reason alone, i think it would be a serious financial mistake since it sounds like your budget for cars is already semi-tight.

i personally don't like leasing unless you can write it off as it ends up costing more in the long run. however, in your case, because of the accident, it may have helped you break even compared to a buy.

so my personal rec would be to do either option 2 or 3 followed by 4. just be careful and realize that just because a car is CPO'd does not mean it hasn't been in an accident. salesmen will tell you this and that but remember, they are just salesmen and will tell you want you want to hear.

best of luck
  • chile96chile96 Member Posts: 330
    As stated above, i necessarily don't agree with leasing but my sis is bent on it. She is asking me for some advice and I'm at a loss so have turned here.

She wants a very particularily optioned X3 in dark blue but nobody in a 250 mile vicinity has one so a local dealer has agreed to order her an '08. However, they're asking for a $1000 refundable deposit. They guarantee her $1000 off MSRP when the car comes in. I of course will make sure they're not upcharging the MF or dropping the residual but with $2000 neg equity in her current car, her lease payments will be in the high 600s for a $45K MSRP X3.

What would you tell her to do in regards to placing the deposit or ??? The dealer is saying that they do not know the 2008 lease rates either yet - does this sound right?

Thanks guys for any help.
  • snoopy4972snoopy4972 Member Posts: 8
    Thank you for your advice.

I think I need to go with option 2 for now, knowing that I will one day have another BMW. I'm not driving as much as I used to since I have moved from the suburbs to the city. I just really appreciate the agility of the X3.

I'm curious about the 1-series...
    The leasing deals on the '07 X3 are fantastic... Ask your sis if she is willing to pay $150-$200 more per month to get the exact car she wants, because that is the likely difference... With the negative equity and $1000 off MSRP, I'll bet her payments end up in the mid-high $700s..

The dealer probably doesn't know the '08 money factors... They likely won't be published until the month the first models are scheduled for delivery.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sebastiancainsebastiancain Member Posts: 1
    I truly hate dealerships. With that said, we just got a '07 metallic black, premium package X3 and wanted to know if this was in any way a good deal or not. We turned in our '04 BMW 325i for this so should have gotten a decent rate...

MSRP - 42,500
    Supposedly what they 'sold' it to us for 38,500

My Lease:
    $3000 paid at signing
    $388/mo - 12k miles/year
    24 mo term

Now, here's what gets me and where I think I got slammed. My residual on the car is right around $32,400 at the end of the lease. So basically, I'm paying right around $12,500 in 2 years for a car to only go from $38,500 to $32,500? This to me doesn't make sense.

Can anyone let me know if this was a good deal or not and what the residual part means?

The people in the place kept complaining about how they're not making any money on the deal. Also, when I wanted to have a 3-yr term they wanted to bump up my price per month instead of lower it. Is that right? Thanks for any help...I'm a newbie when it comes to leasing/buying cars which is probably why I have such an aversion to dealerships.
  • epperez10epperez10 Member Posts: 1
    I'm in the market for an '08 X3 in Miami, Florida. Can anyone tell me what I can expect to pay in terms of CAP cost, Residual and money factor? I'm returning a BMW lease so the money factor should be a little lower than for a new BMW purchaser, correct? The following are the specs: '08 X3,Premium package, xenon headlights, mettalic black. Edmunds does not have info on the '08s yet. Thanks in advance for your help.
  • reufimreufim Member Posts: 13
    At the end of 2004, I leased a 2005 X3 2.5
    I have decided to buy it at the end of my lease (coming up end of Nov 2007). It has 23,000 miles and is in perfect shape.
    Can anyone give me advice on how to prepare well to buy this car - what I can do to get the best deal and avoid any over payments?
    I have never bought a car after leasing it so am unsure on how it goes and how much negotiating room I have.
    Any assistance is appreciated.
    Hi, reufim...

You might try asking your question here: General Questions about Leasing Vehicles.

You might find a wider audience, since your question is more about leases and BMW, than X3 specific.

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• reufimreufim Member Posts: 13
    ok thanks
  • matt716matt716 Member Posts: 4
    I just purchased an 08 X3. Alpine White, Prem. Pkg., Sport Package, Heated Front Seats, Xenon headlights, Privacy Glass.
    MSRP 45,325
    Invoice according to Edmunds 41695

I got it for 2k under MSRP and I got 1.5k over KBB on my trade in. All in all it came out to right around 41825 out the door. That includes their bogus $200 dollar processing fee, which I made them reduce from $400.

They also tried to make me pay a shipping fee of $900 to bring this one in from a different location. The salesman was gung-ho on not ordering it, claiming that we would be money ahead to pay the shipping fees and get this vehicle now, rather than take a deprecation hit on ordering a new one and waiting for 6 to 8 weeks. I almost couldn't contain my laughter on hearing that one. He then asked for just half of the 900, at which point I told him I'd rather order a new one and pay no extra. He then completely removed the fee altogether. I feel like I got a pretty decent deal, I'm not stupid enough to think the dealer didn't make their cut, but at least I don't feel like I got hosed and that's about all you can ask for when buying a car.
    Sounds really nice... What color interior?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• matt716matt716 Member Posts: 4
    Sand Beige, light poplar trim.

Thanks, I got so much help and pricing off this site I felt obligated to contribute.
  • john888john888 Member Posts: 15
    We were offered this price.

Looking for lease 2008 X3 3.0 for 36 month, 15k miles per year with $0 down. What should be my monthly payment/fees?

Options:205 STEPTRONIC 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, 522 Xenon Adaptive Headlights, -- Metallic Paint, ZPP Premium Package.

Price quoted:$40,850 + tax.

We are in New York City. We are current BMW leassee.

Is this a good price?and what should our monthly fees be?

Thanks.
  • bodble2bodble2 Member Posts: 4,514
    I dropped by one of the local BMW dealers yesterday (I'm in Canada), just to browse around. Asked for brouchures on the 2008 X3 & 3 series. They said the brouchures are not available yet, but they were kind enough to give me a photocopy of the "Product Guide 2008, Copy for Retailer Sales Personnel". So, I went home and started flipping thru the documents. And curiously, on the top of the page for each model, there are 3 different MSRPs. One is the regular MSRP which is the one listed on BMW's website. Then there are 2 other ones -- "Suggested Tourist Pricing", and "Suggested Diplomat Pricing"! The "Tourist" price is about 7% or so less than the public MSRP, and the "Diplomat" price is another $1K approx. less. Does anyone know what's up with that? Did I stumble upon some internal secret that BMW has been hiding from the car-buying public? :confuse:
    In the USA.. Tourist = European Delivery

And.. the base price is about 7% lower..

Diplomatic price is for foreign diplomats..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks for the clarification. I guess no conspiracy then! Now the question is how do I qualify as a diplomat? :P
    Does anyone know the current incentives on 2008 X3's? Is it the same $1500 that is offered for the 3 series?
  • airbossairboss Member Posts: 17
    I'm looking at a used X3, just under 11k miles, with 29 months of warranty left.

Here is the equipment list -

Looks like the 'in service' date is 4/29/2006.

Options:

205 Steptronic automatic
    240 Leather steering wheel
    248 Heated steering wheel
    249 Multi-function steering wheel
    346 Chrome line exterior
    402 Panoramic moonroof
    438 Dark maple sycamore wood
    459 Power front seats
    493 Storage package
    494 Heated front seats
    521 Rain sensor/auto headlights
    534 Automatic air conditioning
    640 Phone prep
    692 CD prep
    693 Satellite radio prep
    716 Aerodynamic package
    761 Privacy glass
    785 White turn signals

Body is good, tires good. One scuff on rear bumper. Dealer (non-BMW) is asking $28,888. I have mentioned $27,500, 'as is' (only one key/remote), or $28k with 2nd key/remote, and bumper repainted.

Comments? Any 'gotchas' on transfer of remaining warranty, free-service, etc? Quick responses appreciated, headed there tomorrow to deal.
  • beemherbeemher Member Posts: 3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all.......Newby here....Never owned a beemer....about to trade my '03 Land Rover tomorrow for an '04 X3 3.0, certified, premium pckg, pan roof, black/tan lthr, 35k miles 1 owner, for $25k, all comments appreciated good and bad.... Thanks
    I thought you should know about my experience Friday Nov. 16th at Ferman BMW dealership in Palm Harbor, Fl. I have owned and/or own Lexus, Mercedes and Porsche vehicles and have not yet had the experience of owning a BMW. I chose Ferman over any other dealer because of their century old reputation of integrity and golden rule philosophy. For the past two months I have been calling on newly listed Ferman BMW X3 ads from the internet as well as sending e-mails, asking, “Is this vehicle still available?” I have been told the same thing every time the very day they are listed, “that ones been sold but we have others very similar”. I found this to be both irritating and unusual since I looked every day without fail and called or e-mailed immediately, nonetheless I continued my quest.
    I was very flexible as to what I’ve been looking for in an X3 as the only thing I did not want was a black interior. When I found my sixth ad in two months, a black and tan “04 for $24,988. I decided to avoid the “internet girls” and called pre-owned specialist Saul Gumpricht, and once again, I’m told, that’s been sold but we have at least 10 ‘04’s and he’s certain we can deal on one of those at that price.
    So straight from picking up our seven year old girl from school at 3:30, we drove to the Ferman BMW dealership, it’s about an hour from my home. 4:30 p.m. Upon arrival we were greeted by Saul Gumpricht who’s polite and professional (but new and was not trained to even show how to unlock the doors from the inside), we looked at a similar X3 as in the internet ad, an ’04 X3 under 50k miles black/tan, premium but we could not deal on it because the odometer statement was not signed by the prior owner nor had it been certified yet.
    We then walked the entire dealership to find another X3 that was similar that was a certified pre-owned and ready to sell. Saul now knowing exactly what I was looking for and price said this car will work, ignore the $32k price listed, we can work on that, as it was sticker priced ten thousand over our budget.
    During our test drive I heard wind blowing in the car and was concerned my seven year old’s door may be open (it was dark and cold out Friday night), then I found both rear windows were open an inch, when I tried to close one it wouldn’t close and when I tried to close the other it dropped into the door frame with a loud clunk! (My first BMW experience!). Saul said, he’s never seen anything like that, not even at the Nissan dealership he came from.
    Saul walked us around the lot and upon walking past the service shop a mechanic floored and surely redlined a 535i blue smoking the engine and cutting on the engine kill while screaming yeee-haw on the top of his lungs. I got some of this on video from my cell phones video cam (YOU TUBE) We all looked at each other and Saul smirked and said they have to do that once in a while. My thoughts were, can you imagine if the owner of that car saw that! I probably would not have given that a second thought had the rear windows not fallen out of a newly certified BMW I just drove with my family. I now questioned QC…
    After walking around again we found another X3, although this one had a 3.0 and I was looking for a 2.5 since 50 extra hp did not matter to me as much as a lower price since I clearly told Saul, “I don’t want to waste time, I want to purchase tonight and want to be realistic and find a vehicle that will sell for $24k, although the ad we printed was on an identical vehicle with 11k miles less than the one we were now dealing on.
    At this point we were all tired and way passed dinner as 4 hours had now passed, the dealership was closed and a seven year old girl gets antsy to say the least. 8:30 p.m. We sat inside to just go back and forth as the $24k price went up to $31k+ on an identical vehicle less the 11k mileage difference. Saul told us his manager Karl Alvarez said, that car we came in on that sold was sitting on the lot for 6 weeks and that’s why it was priced at 24k. How can that be if I was on the internet every day for two months and called on every vehicle immediately? We did have a ’03 Land Rover trade but did not need to trade it. We were $4k apart with or without the trade and 4.5 hours later of vehicle anomalies and a broken supposed certified vehicle shown to us, Saul’s manager, Karl Alvarez never even came out to introduce himself or apologize for our series of unfortunate events.
    My experience has reminded me of my college days, buy here pay here used car lot with a bait & catch ad for a car that never existed, when I bought my ’74 Camaro in ’78 and the headliner fell on my head while test driving.
    The manager Karl Alvarez called us Monday night 2 days after reading this letter and told us the vehicle we were dealing on is ready if we want to come in on Tuesday. Once again this dealership flat out lied! We feel so bad for all the people they must have scammed. We did and the car was an absolute disaster. It was filthy, the bumper needed replacement, there were rattles in the roof and windows, the left and right windshield frames where material covered the pillars were all bunched up as if the dashboard was removed. Then they wanted to rape you on your trade in and rape you on the sale of their so called “certified car”? What does that make Mr. Ferman? CAVIAT EMPTOR!
  • jiminwajiminwa Member Posts: 3
    Sounds like $38,500 is too much of a residual after 2 years but is possible. Remember, it is based on the MSRP, not the 'agreed upon price'. You also have to remember you are paying for taxes and the dealer has to make a profit.

My 07 X3, fully decked out (NAV, Prem, 6 speed, sports, etc.) was MSRP at $50,500. I leased it for $3800 down and $641 a month, 10 K a year. So your deal sounds pretty good actually. I am paying more upfront, $800 more than you. And $253 more per month. But I am also driving 'more' car, 8 grand more than your MSRP so my payments are of course higher.

And a 3 year term is higher on the BMW's because you are leasing it for three years vs two. If you lease it for less, that's less guaranteed income for the car and when you trun it in, BMW has to clean up the car and sell it to the next Joe or Jane which means more overhead - paperwork, sales people involved, another car on the lot, etc.

Search the internet for the residuals on the BMW and you will find they are fairly high - they are good vehicles.

I like my BMW very much - I bought it specifically for WA state - but when I get back to TX, I am probably going to get a 5 series, or a M3 or maybe even a station wagon. I love the power in my X3 but need something a teeny bit faster :-).

Jim
    ANOTHER FERMAN BMW EXPERIENCE November 27, 2007

I received a phone call today out of the blue from Ferman BMW manager Peter Gulotta and he said we want to make things right, that they don't like leaving things off with a bad experience and that he had an '04 this time X5 at an agreeable price with my trade. I was at work but made arrangements to leave to get there at a reasonable hour. I had my wife call Mr. Gulotta to let him know we were coming in and to reconfirm the deal and car specs. He told her he made a mistake, that it was an X3 and he laughed about it! My wife asked, why are you playing with us? He said, he's not but it's a fun cat and mouse game, it's the good thing you didn't come down a third time for nothing while laughing. He ended off by saying, great deals are only given to friends of the Ferman family.
  • howyjrenldhowyjrenld Member Posts: 4
    Sorry to hear about your experience. First off, let's face it, you're dealing with one of the poor dealerships. Why you would even take the last phone call is beyond me. In any event, I have purchased many cars in my time and most recently a BMW. I have found that a majority of the dealerships I've been to have extremely poor service. It's just the nature of the beast. I purchased three VW from a dealership in one year and a year later I can't even get a return phone call. Bottom line is that it's your hard earned money and if someone isn't going to treat you with the respect you deserve then take your business elsewhere immediately. Once you find that good dealership, stick with them and recommend them. Unfortunately, the car world is full of this attitude and why it's painful for most to go car shopping.
  • howyjrenldhowyjrenld Member Posts: 4
    I recently ordered an X3 with options totaling approx. $46k MSRP. I got a 67% residual on a 36 month/12k year lease with a MF of 0.00275. I think that's the going rate. In the Chicago area, I strongly recommend Patrick BMW in Schaumburg. Ask for Greg C. He is very helpful and informative through the entire process. I went to Bill Jacobs in Naperville and they were completely rude and unhelpful. I'm not sure how they sell any cars there.
    67% residual? Is that accurate? Wow!
    X3 residuals have been crazy high for quite awhile... At least as far back as early Spring..

The really killer deals were in the Summer on the '07s.. But, the deals are good now, especially for current BMWFS customers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator