Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

GMC Sierra Prices Paid and Buying Experience

pathy58pathy58 Member Posts: 15
edited October 2014 in GMC
I just purchased my 38th vehicle. I decided not to go through the hassel of dealing with a salesman and shopped over the internet. I used the GM site and asked for a quote from three local dealers. I received a reply from two and the third was on vacation. I received a price under dealer cost. They gave me two different trucks to drive over the weekend and I bought one of them. It was painless. I would like to hear others good or bad experience.

Comments

• aspesisteveaspesisteve Member Posts: 833
    not sure if anyone is out there since this board is soooo quiet.

Today's paper has an ad (8 to choose from), 2004 GMC Sierra ext. Cab for $16,666

I can't imagine the truck being stripped naked, so I'm going to check it out. Am I missing something here or is this an excellent deal? Are the 2005 a total rehaul of the truck? is the small engine a dog?

The picture had wheels on it.
  • no1renonevadano1renonevada Member Posts: 13
    On Memorial Day (May 31), I bought a 2004 GMC Sierra SLE with 5.3-liter, locking shift diff, trailering package, 3.42 ratio rear-end, PW, PL, power heated OSRV mirrors, ISRV mirror with compass & temp, machined aluminum wheels, 255/70SR-16 tires, fog lights, climate control A/C, etc. The list price was $31,277 MSRP. After a $2,000 power rebate, a $3,500 factory rebate, a $500 dealer rebate and my brother's employee discount (15% off MSRP), my deal was down to $20,650 plus tax (no destination charges). I could not refuse. The color that I wanted (Sport Red) and the interior that I wanted (dark grey cloth). Got exactly what I wanted at an unbelievable price.
  • lee_wlee_w Member Posts: 239
    I know you are trying to be helpful, but let's try to to stick to prices paid, not advertising. We all have to decipher enough of that already.
  • delucajdelucaj Member Posts: 1
    Purchased 2005 Sierra 1500 SLT on 12/8/04. Sticket was $39,685. Paid $30,500 after rebates and GM coupons which is almost exactly what the TMV number said it would be. Dealer came down real easy so I think there might have been some money left on the table.
  • down2earthdown2earth Member Posts: 2
    Loaded minus steering wheel stereo and computer controls, threw in skid plates, sticker was 33K and change, purchased for $21,888 with military discount. Not counting additional 600 from Citibank Drivers Edge card rebate.
  • mastergunnera8mastergunnera8 Member Posts: 23
    Where did you get this deal? The best I have been able to get right now is 7K off....
  • sailor3sailor3 Member Posts: 4
    has anyone used the employee discount now being offered? these are incredible prices!

If so, does anyone know if the $3000 rebate also applies? Local dealers are being "shifty" about it.
    Thanks! :confuse: :confuse:
  • dontshopthewaldontshopthewal Member Posts: 49
    Yes, I have definitely heard about it. Not only have I heard about it, but my father is thinking about purchasing a 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71 (loaded) before the discount runs out. I think it lowers the price to $29,000 or so. The GMC is his favorite truck followed by the Avalanche and Ford truck.
  • dontshopthewaldontshopthewal Member Posts: 49
    Yesterday, we went to the dealership to see what kind of deals were offered, and yes the $3000 still qualifies along with the Employee Discount. The loaded Sierra Z71 that my father is probably going to purchase retails for around $39,000, I believe. With the rebates and his 2000 Silverado LT trade, he can get the truck for around $19,000. I think that's a good deal.
  • chousechouse Member Posts: 1
    I paid $32,400 for my rig, sticker was $39,800. I thought that was a pretty good deal.
  • karlk2134karlk2134 Member Posts: 1
    I was in at the dealership yesterday looking for a Sierra SLT crew cab and was told first that I could get the employee discount PLUS the $3000 rebate. After returning from his manager he (the salesperson) said that they can't be combined. After reading some message boards, I am thinking that they are either incorrect or trying to pull a fast one on me! Any confirmation on both deals being able to be combined? That would mean a $39000 truck for $27130 ($26630 for military). Now that is a good deal!
  • delmavalousdelmavalous Member Posts: 1
    Of course both the employee discount price and any rebates apply. Today, Jul 9. I priced a Sierra 1500 at a Maryland dealership. I'm not sure whether I received the best quote possible, but I suspect it's not far off. The MSRP on the truck I was interested in was $26,062 while the quote was $19,225 excluding tax and title.
    I priced the auto on CarsDirect, using the same options, and came up with $19,222. Since this is essentially the same number I believe the dealer's quote is reasonable but I'm going to try to improve it. Is there much dickering room under the Employee Discount Price program? What chance have I of improving the price by more than $100?

I thought the ride was a little rougher than I expected (during my test drive) but I've never owned or driven a pickup before. I'm sure they don't ride as smoothly as a sedan, but yet I thought it could have been smoother. Can any Sierra owners comment on the ride? Everything else seemed fine -- fit, finish, performance and handling seemed OK to me.
  • gmctruckgmctruck Member Posts: 186
    "I thought the ride was a little rougher than I expected (during my test drive) but I've never owned or driven a pickup before. I'm sure they don't ride as smoothly as a sedan, but yet I thought it could have been smoother. Can any Sierra owners comment on the ride?"

You didn't say if it was a 2x4 or a 4x4, but it is a truck and will sometimes feel like a truck over bumpy or rough roads. I have a '99 Sierra 1500 4x4 that we use for travel. On rough roads it gets bumpy, but it rides smooth out on the highway and gets decent mileage for a large truck. You can change the tires and shocks to help improve the ride to your tastes, but you have to remember that it is a truck and will never ride like a sedan due to the heavier duty suspension required for a truck. You will quickly get used to the ride. Sometimes it feels like the front end is coming off, but the alignment has held up pretty good. I have about 40k on my truck and it still has the factory tires on it which will be replaced later this year, but only because the rubber is developing some cracks and not because of tire wear. If you own a home and do your own repairs, it's nice to have a truck available to haul things around. I've had a few minor problems with my truck, but nothing major. :D
  • vip3r762vip3r762 Member Posts: 1
    I am going to pick mine up this afternoon. Silver Birch Metallic, Crew Cab, Charcoal interior, and plenty of amenities for me. A great upgrade from my old 98 S-10. sticker was $31,375, and discount and rebate plus a little for my S-10 got it down to $21,931.18. My driveout (with TT&L) is $23,519.93. I thought it was a heck of a deal. I am new here also, so I would like to say hello to everyone.

God Bless

Jon
  • jerrymcshane1jerrymcshane1 Member Posts: 195
    Edmunds TMV numbers are ALL WET. At least $1,200 TOO HIGH. This no haggle pricing format has NOT been recalculated by Edmunds. Take 77% of sticker and that's your price for a new GMC Sierra.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Hi jerrymcshane1,
    The TMV numbers are not updated daily, and are based on actual sales data that we receive from dealerships. The data set may not have been updated since GM implemented their program. Additionally, TMV represents the average price paid for a vehicle in a particular area, and certainly doesn't represent the best possible deal you can get.

kirstie_h
    Roving Host
    Host, Future Vehicles & Smart Shopper discussions

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• smokindealsmokindeal Member Posts: 2
    Regular cab, Red, short bed, 4.3 liter V6, manual trans, W/T, A/C delete (bummer)

MSRP $18170
    GM Employee Discount Price $13135
    Sale price $11999 (ad vehicle price which was less than GMS price)
    Factory rebate $-3000
    GM Card Rebate $-2500
    Final price $6499

with TTL, I paid $7705.16 out the door. I had to pay tax on the rebates :-(

For a full size GMC Sierra truck with a sticker of over $18k, I payed 35.8% of sticker. Beat that... I'll live without A/C for that price.

-jst
  • seeking1seeking1 Member Posts: 3
    Just curious how you get $6499.
    I think the GM Employee Discount Price $13135 has already included the Factory rebate.
    Isn't your price $9499? Hard to imagine it can come to $6499.
    Have you got the factory rebate back?
    If just $7705.16 out door, really admire you! :)
    Where did you buy it?
  • smokindealsmokindeal Member Posts: 2
    The rebate was applied after the GM Employee Discount. Some dealers were quoting the rebate as part of the Employee Discount, basically pocketing the rebate. The deal was from Simpson GMC in Buena Park, California. They occasionally advertise a "Half Price Sale" on this truck at $8999 (sale price of $11999 - $3000 rebate = $8999). I just applied the max allowable GM Card points (-$2500) to this advertised deal and got the $6499 (plus tax, title, etc).

The only hard part was to get up extra early so I was the first one in line to buy the ad vehicle.
  • seeking1seeking1 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks! I am in Southern CA too.
    The dealer is not so far away from my home.
    Will try to earn some GM points since now.
    Have fun with your super deal!
    I may try it next year. :D
  • zuluwarriorzuluwarrior Member Posts: 22
    I notice the discounts are extended another month..........
    as if the discounts weren't there before....

BUT:

Can someone give a definitive answer on this.....
    GMC.COM shows employee price on a Sierra XCAB V8 Shortbed
    to be approximately 22K from list of 29K.......I've read that the
    rebates are in addition to that.....making it 19 grand.....

but all the ad's i've seen on similar trucks have been in the 22 range......

Is the 3000 rolled in "EVEN" on GMC's site????

I'm looking at a stepside SLE with list of 30900 and some change
    and dealer has it for 23100.....but doesn't say whether
    rebate is already included.......

Thanks

Eric
  • zuluwarriorzuluwarrior Member Posts: 22
    I notice the discounts are extended another month..........
    as if the discounts weren't there before....

BUT:

Can someone give a definitive answer on this.....
    GMC.COM shows employee price on a Sierra XCAB V8 Shortbed
    to be approximately 22K from list of 29K.......I've read that the
    rebates are in addition to that.....making it 19 grand.....

but all the ad's i've seen on similar trucks have been in the 22 range......

Is the 3000 rolled in "EVEN" on GMC's site????

I'm looking at a stepside SLE with list of 30900 and some change
    and dealer has it for 23100.....but doesn't say whether
    rebate is already included.......

Thanks

Eric
  • gressanggressang Member Posts: 1
    Are you still happy with the truck? I am considering buying the same one. What colors were available? Does the truck come with a passenger side mirror or bumper? I am interested in knowing how "stripped" it is - GMC's site does not show photos of the WT model. What time did you need to be there to buy it?
    Thank you, Jim
  • jerrymcshane1jerrymcshane1 Member Posts: 195
    When one bought a Sierra with the off road, safe & sound, and engine pkg in 05' one received a $2500 rebate (listed right on the sticker). For 06' this rebate is ONLY $1350. So GM is automatically making another $1150 off a truck sale. And ALL the 06's I've seen so far are > $37,000. So one can FORGET this "value pricing" stuff, for it does NOT exist in the sticker price at all.
  • akenatenakenaten Member Posts: 122
    New 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLEw/Duramax diesel bought for $200.00 over invoice. :)
  • ocmike3ocmike3 Member Posts: 232
    AS they close out the 2006 there have been some pretty heavy rebates. Just picked up a 2006 2WD Reg Cab 1SA w/4.8l V8 & Auto tranny. I had a spray in bedliner added and after all was said and done I paid ~$14000 w/license & title, (MSRP was $22890 w/del fee) I used some GM bucks on top of the rebates after I was quoted just over invoice price. Happy Happy Happy
  • padrespadres Member Posts: 8
    This is the first time I've posted on this site and hopefully I've found the site I'm looking for.

I need some advice. I'm looking to buy a new GMC 2500HD SLT 4WD crew cab long box diesel and will probably buy it after September 1st. I live in S/W Arizona and we have one GMC dealer here and they pretty much have the "take it or leave it" attitude as do all the other dealers in town. I'm willing to travel to just about anywhere to save the right amount of money. Aside from contacting a selected dealership in each state and trying to get the best internet price, does anyone have a better suggestion? I know the best deals can be made by buying a truck that's already on a dealer's lot and if the dealer has to go a long distance for a dealer trade, it may not be worth my effort. It's been a long time since I bought a new vehicle and internet pricing wasn't around at that time. Any adice would be appreciated.
  • jfritschjfritsch Member Posts: 958
    Email 20 or so dealers last week of the month. Inform them of your needed options, color choices and requirements, and the fact you are contacting 20 dealers and will buy before end of month. Go thru GMC/Chevy website and get their bids. After round 1 or so give the best your cell # Work the top 3 bids preferably directly with the sales manager.

It would probably be easier to do this with Chevy Silverado 2500 as you already have a limited # of dealers where you are and GMC has about 1/4 as many dealers as Chevy. A msrp range of the one your want i.e. 33-34000 may be useful also as its inevitable that stock will have extra items you don't want.

In the stix you may have to put in zip codes of different cities nearby and look up inventory and dealer websites within 50-100 mi of them. (google zip code, city)

You are shooting for $7000- $8000 off a 33000 machine. I would believe the Diesels are similar to the gas models which I base this on.

See what happens with the 20-30 dealers. Not much effort and no traveling. If you beat your local guy over the head
    with your best bid, he may match it or come close end of month to make a sale. Tell him you would like to work with the local dealership and will give him the highest marks on any customer surveys if you can make a deal.

Good Luck
    --jjf

This is the first time I've posted on this site and hopefully I've found the site I'm looking for.

I need some advice. I'm looking to buy a new GMC 2500HD SLT 4WD crew cab long box diesel and will probably buy it after September 1st. I live in S/W Arizona and we have one GMC dealer here and they pretty much have the "take it or leave it" attitude as do all the other dealers in town. I'm willing to travel to just about anywhere to save the right amount of money. Aside from contacting a selected dealership in each state and trying to get the best internet price, does anyone have a better suggestion? I know the best deals can be made by buying a truck that's already on a dealer's lot and if the dealer has to go a long distance for a dealer trade, it may not be worth my effort. It's been a long time since I bought a new vehicle and internet pricing wasn't around at that time. Any adice would be appreciated.
  • fueledupfueledup Member Posts: 64
    i was at achevy dealership earlier today and truck had an msrp of $44,084.00, a (DIP) price $40,663.55, and a (GMS) price $38,479.00. The salesman was doing a locate, and handed me this paper by mistake. What are the (dip) and (gms) prices? Should I expect to be able to purchase the vehicle at the (gms) price minus any rebates (currently $3,500.00) or what should I expect to pay. Any expert knowledge of this would be appreciated.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,720
    I'm not sure what DIP is, but GMS is the GM employee price..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

so if i'm not an employee no gms price, i guess dip might be dealer invoice price.
    thanks for the info on gms.
  • bobw1bobw1 Member Posts: 19
    Is anyone familiar with the Hard Days Work Tour where GM supposedly has $250 off coupons. Is it coming to Florida?
  • bucktim1bucktim1 Member Posts: 3
    Looking at buying a GMC Sierra 1500 with 5.3L V8 4WD Crew Cab (1st truck) looking at one of the better option packages, probally a SLT version with basic towing package and offroad package. MSRP w/options ~36k-38k. I have a trade in(05 neon srt4) but kbb says 13.5k for it and thats what I still owe. Would have to do 72month finance. I also have the abilty to use GMC supplier discount. But should I try to get below that discount and only mention the discount if I cant get a better price? They also have #3500 off right now. The stock on 07's seems to be small and very few of the color I want(deep blue), They have lots of silver. Another big question is what is the difference between classic and non-classic how do I tell which is which, half the time I dont know what I am looking at?

Lots of q's any help would be great.
  • jfritschjfritsch Member Posts: 958
    Check out the chevy silverado prices paid message board. They're basically the same thing.

--jjf

Looking at buying a GMC Sierra 1500 with 5.3L V8 4WD Crew Cab (1st truck) looking at one of the better option packages, probally a SLT version with basic towing package and offroad package. MSRP w/options ~36k-38k. I have a trade in(05 neon srt4) but kbb says 13.5k for it and thats what I still owe. Would have to do 72month finance. I also have the abilty to use GMC supplier discount. But should I try to get below that discount and only mention the discount if I cant get a better price? They also have #3500 off right now. The stock on 07's seems to be small and very few of the color I want(deep blue), They have lots of silver. Another big question is what is the difference between classic and non-classic how do I tell which is which, half the time I dont know what I am looking at?

Lots of q's any help would be great.
  • asylum575asylum575 Member Posts: 72
    The silverado classic is the old body style, not meny left. 2007 was the introduction of the new silverado, they also put out the classic to clear inventory. The rebates are bigger on the classics
  • mknightmknight Member Posts: 57
    Dec 31, 2007 I bought a 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 WT Reg cab, 8' bed 4.3 V6 4x4, no options except for $0 cloth seats, for $15,990. I didn't want to buy new and was shopping used plow trucks, but almost everything on the dealer lots was in $22k to $24k range for 2002-2004 model year trucks. I'd found a 2002 Dodge 2500 for $15,900 but it had no powertrain warrantee and my son-in-law has almost the same truck and is on his 3rd transmission. KBB was listing a price for the Dodge that was grand or so less, and when they wouldn't move down on the price of the Dodge I balked and went to the GMC dealer as I'd seen this price advertised.

I think the 4.3L V6 is plenty big for me. I just plow my own driveway and make a couple runs to the landfill and Home Depot once a month. I don't own a trailer.

The dealer installed a new Fisher MinuteMount2 plow for me, 7.5ft RD for around $4100, which is probably where they made any profit on the deal.

There was a $2000 rebate that month, but even allowing for that it was below dealer invoice according to Edmunds. Edmunds shows $21,965 MSRP including destination, and $20,808 dealer invoice, minus the $2000 rebate gives a 'real' dealer invoice of $18,808, so I figure my $15.990 price was a very good deal. My son-in-law says I stole this truck!

I'm still amazed at what's standard on this WT. ABS brakes, tire pressure monitoring, OnStar, XM radio with CD/MP3 and iPod jack. Low washer fluid warning light. Automatic headlights. No AC and crank window though. No power windows. I had to explain to the OnStar rep that the emergency lockout (door unlock) wouldn't work without having power door locks. No AC isn't too much of a problem most of the year here in Maine. I got the truck in Silver Birch so the light color should cut down on summer heat.

I've been very happy with my deal. Just getting up to 700 miles on the ODO after almost 3 months. 3 month XM radio runs out in a few days; I can't justfy it on a vehicle I plan to drive so little. Average fuel mileage so far is 10.5 to 11 mpg, but most has been snow plowing and travel with the plow on during storms.

I know I probably got the advertised special they use to get the customer to come in and be up-sold. They did say they had 3 other trucks on the lot that the deal was good on (WT V6 Reg cab 4x4) so I could have had a few other colors but went with the light colored truck because no AC.
  • asylum575asylum575 Member Posts: 72
    Sounds like you got an excellent deal. I've been on the hunt for a leftover 07 or 08 Silverado/Sierra, ext cab 4x4 with the 5.3 Flex fuel engine. Found a few leftover 07 recently and dealer quotes were $500-1000 above invoice. Haven't really followed up since the rebates are still $2000 for 08s and $3000 for 07s. GM card rebate is still $1500. I guess GM anticipates a shortage soon due to the American axle strike. I have an 06 Crew 2WD and made it through another winter with no real problems. SInce the warm weather is coming, I can leisurely shop. Not quite sure, how the dealer priced yours out. You definitely got a very good deal. Enjoy.
  • spahutspahut Member Posts: 12
    But I also noticed, through April, that GMC has a $4000 customer cash for previous GMC owners on Sierra and Yukon. Beats anything that Chevy has right now. They are only offering $2000, I believe.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter would like to talk with someone who bought a new GMC truck in the past six months. Please respond to jfallon@edmunds.com today, Thursday, April 16, 2009 with your daytime contact information.
  • njdealguynjdealguy Member Posts: 13
    Looks like I can get this vehical with 0% for 72 months. However what price should I be paying? as you can see in the details below they are asking $35,178.

Any thoughts? Car Guy? Anyone?

Price:$35,178
    exterior: Silver
    drive wheels: 4WD
    engine: 4.8L 8 cyl
    transmission: 4 speed automatic with overdrive

-------

SIERRA 1500 4WD CREW CAB W/T
    VORTEC 4.8L V8 SFI ENGINE
    4-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
    SILVER BIRCH METALLIC
    DARK TITANIUM
    MANUFACTURER'S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE $35,178.00
    STANDARD VEHICLE PRICE $32,205.00
    OPTIONS INSTALLED BY MANUFACTURER
    7,000 LBS GVWR
    NO CHARGE
    REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
    $ 240.00
    3.42 REAR AXLE RATIO
    NO CHARGE
    REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER
    $ 175.00
    POWER WINDOWS AND MIRRORS
    (STD KEYLESS ENTRY DELETED)
    $ 593.00
    H.D. TRAILERING EQUIP PKG INCL:
    LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL
    HANDLING/TRAILERING SUSP PKG
    $ 770.00
    SOLAR-RAY DEEP TINTED GLASS
    $ 200.00
    TOTAL OPTIONS $1,978.00
    TOTAL VEHICLE & OPTIONS $34,183.00
    DESTINATION CHARGE $995.00
    TOTAL VEHICLE PRICE*** $35,178.00
    STANDARD EQUIPMENT
    ITEMS FEATURED BELOW ARE INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE IN THE STANDARD VEHICLE PRICE SHOWN AT RIGHT

***MECHANICAL***
    5 YEAR/100,000 MILE POWERTRAIN LIMITED WARRANTY SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS
    VORTEC 4.8L V8 ENGINE
    4-SPEED AUTO TRANSMISSION
    COIL-OVER-SHOCK FRONT SUSP
    MULTI-LEAF REAR SPRING SUSP
    Z83 SMOOTH RIDE SUSPENSION
    BOXED FRAME DESIGN W/ HYDROFORMED TECHNOLOGY
    145-AMP ALTERNATOR
    PWR RACK AND PINION STEERING
    ***SAFETY & SECURITY***
    4-WHEEL ABS W/DYNAMIC REAR PROPORTIONING
    DUAL STAGE DR/RT FRT PASS AIR BAGS W/PASS SENSING SYSTEM
    REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
    DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS
    AUTO HEADLAMPS W/FLASH-TO-PASS
    STABILITRAK-STABILITY CONTROL
    1 YEAR ONSTAR SAFE & SOUND (ASK DEALER ABOUT TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION UPGRADE)
    TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYSTEM (DOES NOT APPLY TO SPARE TIRE)
    ***EXTERIOR***
    CHROME REAR BUMPER
    17" FULL-SIZE SPARE
    FRONT TOW HOOKS
    FOLDING OUTSIDE MIRRORS
    CARGO BOX ILLUMINATION
    SOLAR-RAY TINTED GLASS
    ***INTERIOR***
    AIR CONDITIONING
    40/20/40 FRT SPLIT BENCH SEATS
    60/40 SPLIT REAR SEATING
    DUAL GLOVE BOX STORAGE
    AM/FM STEREO, CD PLAYER
    XM SATELLITE RADIO - SERVICE FEE EXTRA - 1ST 3 MONTHS INCL
    DRIVER INFORMATION CENTER
    INTERMITTENT WIPERS
    4-GAUGE CLUSTER W/TACHOMETER
    DUAL 12-VOLT AUX PWR OUTLETS
    TILT STEERING WHEEL
    RUBBERIZED VINYL FLR COVERING
    ***OTHER***
    BATTERY RUN-DOWN PROTECTION
    OIL-LIFE MONITOR SYSTEM
  • gf2020gf2020 Member Posts: 49
    This forum is pretty quiet. A couple thoughts...

1. I would not buy a Sierra 1500 crew cab with the 4.8 liter engine, I would look for one with the 5.3.

2. Have you figured out the invoice price on this truck using the data available at Edmunds.com?

For a leftover '09, I would only pay invoice minus rebates (I guess if you take the 0% you forego most of the rebates) minus the the holdback (which is 3% of total MSRP before destination charge for GMC) so another $1000 off.

Good luck!
  • jamtracyjamtracy Member Posts: 75
    edited August 2011
    MSRP: 36,250 (Black exterior) Gorgeous!!!
    Price: 28,250

Steps: 175 (775-600 negotiated)

Plus tax, DMV

May not have been the best deal but it's decent and it's a beautiful truck.
    This is with the convenience package, regional package and trailer brake.
This discussion has been closed.