Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz SLK Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• Hi i'm lookin to buy a slk350 real soon, what kind of pricing have you guys received lately?

thanks
  • I just finished the deal on my euro delivery 2006 Slk350. I paid 59075 and this price includes the 1,300 Black Forest Package that gives me an extra 4 nights in Germany. My Slk is completely loaded it has every option. It has the premium, AMG, Heating, Tire Pressure, Phone System, Ipod kit, Entertainment DVD, Lighting, and CD Changer. I leave for Germany on the 15th of January. It has the mars red exterior and beige interior. The discount that I got was a little over 4,000.
  • gassedgassed Posts: 1
    I just ordered my SLK55 in the USA at a 7% discount on everything including the gas guzzler tax and destination charge. The total price, including everything but sales tax and tags was $62,723. Options are Paint, Premium, AirScarf and Entertainment without Nav. So, if you want the choice to use your ~$5000 discount for something other than a trip to Germany, it can be done.

Looking forward to an outrageous new ride.
  • slk280slk280 Posts: 2
    I am in southern California and want to lease this vehicle for a term of 36-42 months [whatever will get me the best payment] at 12,000 miles per year. My questions are: (1) what should I expect to actually pay [cap cost]; (2) what kind of residual percentage is appropriate for this car [I hear it has the highest residual for its market segment]; and (3) what kind of money factor can I expect for a deal completed by march 31st?

While this may be off-topic I was hoping for some additional input. My trade is a 2003 Acura TL Type-S in pristine condition with only 27,500 miles, brand new Michelin speed-rated tires with a little under $20,000 owed. My research shows that I shouldn't have any trouble getting out of the vehicle with out rolling anything into the lease and may be able to actually get $500 towards the SLK. Any thoughts to the contrary?

Thanks.
  • Im in Los Angeles I just leased a 06 280SLK for thirty nine months with the AMG package , 7 speed automatic, 6disc CD changer rear spoiler Black /Black through the March special lease offer MSRP 49,555 paid 46,300 they paid off the last 4 months of my 03 230SLK of $412 dollars a month plus no turn in lease fees wih $6,000 down
  • My payment was $550 a month
  • lahermanolahermano Posts: 16
    guys,
    I am going to look at a
    2001 Mercedes SLK320 Hardtop convertible, sport edition.
    which has 38000 miles and the asking price is 26k. Good condition

My questions are :
    1. Is it a good deal ?
    2. Does the std warranty for 50000 miles still hold good ?
    3. Can i buy ext. warranty from the dealer ? and how much does it cost.
    4. What does the kbb numbers weigh for the vehicle ?

pls pls respond asap. I need to make a decision soon.

Thanks

the kbb says
    Excellent $24,230
    Good $23,020
    Fair $21,255
  • jprocjproc Posts: 133
    You should post this question over in the smart shoppers forum-trade in value discussion.
  • jerseyaljerseyal Posts: 5
    I'm SOOO EXCITED!!!

Have been on this site for about 1 1/2 years, envying
    everyone elses cars. Well by tonite {picking it up this evening}
    I'll have one of my own!

Was browsing at Prestige Motors here in Paramus, NJ and
    for kicks, just thought I'd inquire about the SLK280 and its
    money factor, thinking it had increased. Well the money
    factor has FALLEN to .00165!! I could NOT resist.
    My monthly payment is 620 with ZERO down.

Color is Obisidian Black.

I've got the

-Comfort Package
    -Heating Package
    -Lighting Package

This was the MOST HASSLE FREE Buying experience EVER!!
    I hope my ownership experience is similiar to the buying experience.

WOOO HOOO!!!!
  • Kind folks, I would truly appreciate some insight from you on the following opportunity:

2005 350 SLK (diamond silver) with 4k miles for 41k. It is the base package with automatic trans and multi CD player. I will have them install after market seat heaters.

The records appear very clean on Carfax and it mentions that it was a fleet car from California.

I am in the midwest and this seems to be a very appealing price for a 350 with so few miles. Could I be missing something or is this a solid deal?

Any thoughts, comments or caveats?

Thanks so much for any info you can provide.

Bruno
  • susu5300susu5300 Posts: 1
    Where are you located and how did you manage to get a 7% discount? I am looking at the same car and thinking of ordering one myself. The dealers keep telling me that an order will come with no discount.
  • Hi guys,
    I just got a 2006 SLK280 with the price of $43,800 "out the door". This car is all standard. Just wondering if this is the right deal with the current market. Please let me know. Thanks!
  • aulivauliv Posts: 1
    sounds like a good deal. what do you mean by "all standard"? what options do you have? or you got the very basic model with no add-ons? auto/ manual? Can you list the break down of the deal, ie, price before tax/fees, etc?
  • I didnt have any option with it. Manual, standard equip. Tax here is 8% so u can do that math. But out of the door was 43,800 for me. Goodluck with you deal.
  • I bought a 2005 SLK350 (new)...it took me 3 mos to order it the way i wanted it...I love it
    I wanted the SLK55, but realized that the extra $$ wasnt necessary since the next raffic light was 2 blocks away..
    NEVER pay sticker...they tried it, but it didnt work...
  • i bought mine from Euro motorcars in Bethesda...it was a good experience. They discounted the car for me (after telling me that they didnt discount the model (this was last year)....
    i ordered the Black with ASH interior...
    BE CAREFUL ABOUT THE INTERIOR COLOR SINCE THE ROOF IS REALLY AN ASH/GREY COLOR. SOME INTERIOR COLORS WILL LOOK SILLY IF IT DOESNT MATCH THE ROOF!!
  • The SLK55 may be different, but the 350 can be had with a discount....i would check dealers that have many in stock (an 05 is the same as an 06) and get it from them....
  • I'm looking for an SLK350 with the premium II, Auto trans and 6 CD changer. They are saying they reduced the MSRP to 47,916 from 49,645 and a 39 month lease is $2000 down, 850/month including tax. Seems very high!!!!! They won't give away the money rate. Can you help in anyway?!!

Shane :cry:
  • outieoutie Posts: 40
    Hi, does anyone have any updated money factor for the SLKs? SLK55 in particular. Thanks!
  • newcar45newcar45 Posts: 14
    Hi everyone,
    I just shopped around for a SLK280 and I was wondering if $45,000 or possibly $44,000 is too much for one with a MSRP of $49,505 (somewhere around there).
    Also, should a larger down payment alter the money factor at all? My initial impression is that it shouldn't since the money factor is based upon someone's credit history and therefore shouldn't be affected by annual lease mileage allowance or amount of down payment. Then I remembered BMW has a certain plan where you'd make certain additional payments throughout your lease to lower the money factor.
    Plus, does anyone have the residual and money factor for a SLK280 for 27 months and 12k miles a year?

Thanks in advance!