Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Are you a recent new-car buyer who had a trade-in with negative equity (that is, the amount you still owed on your auto loan was greater than the car's value)?

A reporter from a national publication would like to speak with you; please reach out to PR@edmunds.com by Wednesday, March 27 for more details.

Hybrid Minivans

t42t42 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Toyota
Does anybody knwow of a way to order a Toyota Hybrid Minivan from Japan and ship it to the United States?

Comments

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,145
    t42, I don't know whether it's possible or not, but you might check our European Delivery: Experiences, Advice & Info discussion. I know it's not Europe, but you may get some tips there.

kirstie_h
    Roving Host & Future Vehicles Host

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• dudleyrdudleyr Member Posts: 3,469
    I would like to see a hyrid minivan avialable. Toyota could easily put the Highlander setup into the Sienna.
  • warpspeedwarpspeed Member Posts: 8
    Next time around Ill defintely buy the sienna hybrid...just as soon as they put it together.
  • daysailerdaysailer Member Posts: 720
    would require an "unholy union" of Toyota and Honda. Something on the order of the Toyota Previa van with the forced induction that was offerred briefly, but with the IRS and other suspension upgrades as once available in Japan. Combined with Honda's hybrid system and a manual transmission (also once available in the Previa), it might be the perfect minivan.
This discussion has been closed.