Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2007 Toyota Camry

Comments

• Options
    pickles077pickles077 Member Posts: 30
    Has anyone been able to eliminate the problem of bright dash lights for the cd and temperature controls on the 2007 Camrys?

The style of lighting on the previous editions of the Camrys
    seemed much better.
  • Options
    curt2005curt2005 Member Posts: 70
    I was really disappointed in the test drives at two dealers.

Of the four different 2007 Camrys I drove, one had a rattling rear window. Even the sales rep noticed it. This was a couple of months ago when the car first came out, so it may have been an early production teething pain.

Irritating wind noise from the windshield wipers. They are not below hood level when at rest.

The sun visors don't work when you swing them to the side window. The visors should slide on the rods like they do on the Lexus version.

Got a used Lexus 330 instead.
  • Options
    vonnyvoncevonnyvonce Member Posts: 129
    You can dim those lights with the odometer reset buttom. I've done it but forget the details. I think you just turn it.
  • Options
    pickles077pickles077 Member Posts: 30
    The lights will not dim enough.
  • Options
    lmacmillmacmil Member Posts: 1,758
    "Blind faith in a product brand is a poor buying decision."

As is blind bias against a product (e.g., many domestic brands) that so many buyers of "foreign" cars exhibit.
  • Options
    concertkeyconcertkey Member Posts: 59
    The lights on my SE-V6 turn off completely when I turn the odometer knob completely to the left.
  • Options
    210delray210delray Member Posts: 4,721
    That's generally true with any car (dashboard lighting, that is).
  • Options
    ray_h1ray_h1 Member Posts: 1,134
    )) "The lights on my SE-V6 turn off completely when I turn the odometer knob completely to the left." ((

If you think that's strange, here's something even weirder. I've noticed just the opposite - that the instrument lighting brightness maximizes when I turn the odometer knob fully clockwise. :confuse:
  • Options
    210delray210delray Member Posts: 4,721
    Here's another weird thing about today's cars: Did you know when you back up, the odometer continues to add mileage?

Not like in the old days when you could "remove" miles by driving in reverse!
  • Options
    You guys are too much! ;)
  • Options
    jh27jh27 Member Posts: 4
    I have been new car shopping for the last month and i think i have driven almost every model except for expensive luxury cars. GM, FORD, CHRYSLER, TOYOTE, HONDA, HYUNDAI,VOLVO,KIA, are among the brands ive driven.. From my experience TOYOTE AND HONDA have to be the most overrated cars ever.. putting it simply they are just ordinary cars no different from any other. Surely nothing special about them. As it stands now i will be buying either a CHEVROLET IMPALA.. a very nice car.. or a Ford Fusion.. both of which in my opinion are much better cars than either Toyota or Honda
  • Options
    spiff72spiff72 Member Posts: 179
    Good luck with that. Make sure you have a good relationship with your dealer's service department...
  • Options
    Congratulations on your decision and the considerable effort you undertook in reaching it, but this is the Toyota Camry forum. It would be more appropriate for you to post your admiration for Impalas and Fusions in those makes' forums. ;)
  • Options
    kiiwiikiiwii Member Posts: 318
    Ford Fusion? Please drive carefully.

http://www.iihs.org/ratings/rating.aspx?id=621
  • Options
    jbolltjbollt Member Posts: 736
    We know your thoughts about "foreign" cars from your other posts in other threads here. This is a forum dedicated to the 2007 Camry, not a comparison forum. For the rest of us who are interested in reading about the 2007 Camry, please leave this forum to discuss issues with the 2007 Camry.

Thanks!
  • Options
    greencalgreencal Member Posts: 18
    I have one, and very happy with it ( even it is less then 5K mile) , Go for it..
  • Options
    gbaskagbaska Member Posts: 1
    I'm been a long time lurker on this board and used it quite a bit to make my buying decision. Thank you all for your inputs.

To return the favor, here are my thoughts on my new Camry.

2007 V6 LE w/ VSC:

Drive: Excellent drive, comfortable, but not too soft like the older model Camrys. Nice feel, good stability. Perfect family car. It doesn't have the feel of my father's Acurta TL, or my older Mazda MX-6 which are more sporty... but it's not supposed to. It's a family car, and as far as that goes, VERY NICE!

THe engine just wants to take off. It's hard to keep the car at low speeds. It just seems the engine wants to go. I love that.

Hesitation: This is a problem with all CAmrys. My in-laws had two older Camrys and they do the same thing. Just a SLIGHT bit of hesitation before it takes off. However, I have not experienced the horrible hestation type issues posted in the Woes forum. This is more of a very slight unresponsiveness before the car decides that you really do want it to take off. I find it mildy annoying, but again, having driven other Camrys, what i"m experiencing is exactly what I've found in other models.

Looks: Loved it from the beginning.. but found the little protruding nose a little annoying.. HOwever, after a couple of weeks of looking at it, even that is starting to look good now. Maybe it's my psyche trying to convince me that it looks good since I spent all that money. Either way, I like it before I bought it and I like it more now.. It just has a sophisticated and sporty combination that you don't see in too many cars. Makes the older Camrys and the Accord look a bit outdated in style. This is subjective, yes, but my opinion, none the less.

Interior Quality: Decent. Nice lighting and buttons and so forth. Easy to turn on and off AC/radio, etc... THe build quality on the interior is a little bit on the cheap side. I have to admit, things don't fit together quite like they could. Some of the plastic pieces have larger gaps between them on the dash then they should have... However, it's not really that bad. I'm just being nit picky. But having owned other Toyotas, this one seems just a hair cheaper in parts/materials on the interior. Though I love the seats. So, it's not everywhere on the interior.

Interior Comfort: I'm 5'8". My wife is 5'2". For our size frames, the interior is fantastic. Love it. comfortable, roomy, and cozy all at once. I can easily see myself on long trips really enjoying this car. The lumbar support on the driver's side is wonderful. The steering wheel tilt etc.. is great. Very nice!

Also, the glove box is HUGE! I love that. My wife ends up stuffing it with all sorts of stuff, but the fact is, it's big enough that you can really get rid of a lot of clutter that would ordinarily be all over the car. I like that.

Interior Practicality: one negative. I don't like the fact that the rear cupholders are only attached to the armrest. I think this is common in a lot of cars, but really not a great idea. Especially for a family car where kids are a part of the equation. The car seat (which by law ends up being there until the kids are like 4) prevents you from pulling the armrest down. So, for 4 years, I have no cupholder for any adults in the back. This is kinda dumb for a family car. Just the other day, my wife was holding the baby bottle and wanted to put it down and had no where to put it. She had to hand it to me and I had to keep it in the front cup holders. Maybe this is a small thing and common on many cars.. but I think it's a poor design.

Under the hood: Unlike the interior which I feel is just a bit on the cheap side, the under the hood parts look to be well made, and everything is snugly fit and well built (to my amateur eye). I spent a few hours poking around the other day, and found everything well made (again to my amateur eye).

Trunk: I LOVE the way the trunk pops up about 1/3 of the way when you open it. This is so useful. MOst cars, the trunk kinda unlocks and sits there and you have to free a hand to get the trunk open. With this car, when the trunk opens, it opens high enough that you can use an elbow or side of an arm or whatever to get the trunk open. I found this useful the other day when I was holding my 7 month old who decided to start squirming and i needed both arms to secure her. I was still able to get the trunk open with my elbow. yes, this is a small thing, but it's the little things that let you fall in love with a car..

Mileage: 1st tank of gas averaged 20.2 MPG. Not too happy about that. I drove very lightly. HOwever, this was the first tank of gas, and my previous Toyotas took quite a few tanks for the mileage to finally settle in at numbers that were more respectable. My Toyota Matrix started out at 29MPG, and it took almost 5000 miles to settle out at about 33 MPG. Has been steady at that number since then. So, the jury is out on this one, but I expect better numbers going forward. Also,the dealer left the tires a wee bit underinflated, which I corrected.. so maybe it'll improve there as well.

Overall impression: LOVE the car!!!! Perfect family car. Lots of power. fun to drive. feels sturdy and safe. Hesitation is a mild annoyance and only shows itself to be so when I'm trying to revert back to my bachelor days and drive a little crazy. NOrmal driving with family, you can't ask for a better vehicle.

Anyway, I'm not going to be a routine poster, but after all the info I've taken from you guys over the last few weeks/months... I owed you all my take on the Camry. HOpe this helps someone new who is lurking.

Thank you all for your wonderful and useful posts.
  • Options
    bwong06bwong06 Member Posts: 43
    The agree with hesitations being in past camrys as well as Lexus. My parents own a Rav4 and a RX and i use to drive a 01 Camry and all three cars would hesitate. Its not bad but there have been a few instances when the car wouldnt go but thats when i try to drive super crazy. The hesitation of the current camry is no different, i have yet to experience the 5 second histations some people are talking about. The only one annoying thing i would love to see get fixed is the cruise control problem going up long inclines and how the rpms spike about 500 to sometimes 1500... when going up medium inclines i put the car out of cruise control. Outside of that i love it... trunk could be a little bigger though because my old 01 trunk was massive.

Very safe car with standard ABS 7 airbags and all the others. Would love to see stability control but it sure beats the 01 which didnt even have ABS back then!
  • Options
    prigglypriggly Member Posts: 642
    Cheap interior with misaligned plastic bits, a hesitating transmission and gooseneck hinges in the trunk.

Not my idea of a quality car by any stretch of the imagination.
  • Options
    patpat Member Posts: 10,421
    Very comprehensive review, thank you!! I hope you will change your mind on not being a regular poster. :)
  • Options
    kdhspyderkdhspyder Member Posts: 7,160
    But that is just why there are so many models. You can choose what you like and report your joy on the Chevy forums while other can do likewise here on the Camry forum.

Having the need to make another person feel bad or to minimize their enjoyment is normally the sign of an insecure personality - or just a negative one.

What if your response was: 'It's great that you enjoy your new Camry, congratulations.!!' Wouldn't that add more and not make you look so negative yourself. Try it.
  • Options
    As Pat noted yours was very comprehensive and balanced. It's great that you enjoy your new purchase. :D

I agree wholeheartedly on the looks and performance. Did you opt for the JBL upgrade w/ BT? I found the sound through an MP3 player to be exceptional.
  • Options
    If you want to be a cheerleader or apologist for this mediocre car, so be it, but leave the armchair psychiatrist stuff at home.
  • Options
    drjamesdrjames Member Posts: 274

Blind faith in a product brand is a poor buying decision.

With all due respect, it would seem that anyone who joins an online forum to discuss their cars did NOT buy their cars on blind faith.

as for the article from Cars.com... though I don't know if they have an inherent bias or not, reading consumer reports, consumer guide, motor trend, road and track, automobile magazine, AAA, CAA, and other sources... QC does not seem to be the issue that some are making it out to be. I understand some people are getting stuck with lemons, but I would put forth an argument that they are unfortunately in the extreme minority. That said, if you do the research on other cars, be it from honda, chevy, ford.... they all have their issues as well.

Now, for what I wish I could have got in my 07 SE was a creamy white leather interior and a pearl white paint... love that combination! Otherwise, as a everyday car to the office and home everyday... love this car!
  • Options
    "No, it's not simply my opinion so don't try to twist the words around.

"Last year, Toyota recalled 2.38 million vehicles in the U.S., or about 120,000 more than it sold in the year."

If a car company has to recall more cars than they sell during the entire year, most objective observers would say they have a problem, denials of the aficionados notwithstanding.
    "

Perhaps it's only fair to tell everyone how many cars GM or Ford recalled that same year... Just in case you didn't know... guess who had the most recalls in 2005?

Guess.. it isn't Toyota. Give up? Ford led the way with 6 MILLION cars recalled, and GM with 5 MILLION cars recalled. At least it wasn't the 11 MILLION cars GM recalled in 2004 eh? Do you think Ford sold over 6 million cars in the US last year? Try 3.17 million vehicles. Or do you think GM sold more than 5 million cars in the US last year? Try 4.52 Million vehicles.

For the whole article about number of recalls... http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060105/AUTO01/601050428/1148- - - - -

for the whole article about number of sales... http://www.finanznachrichten.de/nachrichten-2006-01/artikel-2001647.asp

Does anyone know how many 2007 camrys have been sold thus far? I'm wondering if Camry will be the best selling car for a 9 out of 10 years...
  • Options
    Your minority opinion is noted and will be given the consideration it deserves.
  • Options
    Camry sales began in March. Since April they have averaged about 40,000 monthly so it's about 230,000 in 6 months. That's far ahead of any other midsized vehicle, only the Corolla is close in total numbers.
  • Options
    )) "If you want to be a cheerleader or apologist for this mediocre car, so be it, but leave the armchair psychiatrist stuff at home." ((

With all due respect, it would be equally appropriate if you'd do likewise with your unnecessary and unsolicited armchair criticisms. Enjoy/fault your new car as your relationship with it matures and leave Camry owners to do likewise. (Or, [gasp!], are you already having second thoughts about your choice and need us as an outlet to relieve your angst? Well, don't worry - Toyota dealers will be glad to allow your car's reduced market trade-in value on a new Camry. Better late than never, eh? :P)
  • Options
    thanks kdhspyder, I've been hearing that number too, but is that an official number? I had thought that the number 40,000 is the maximum production compacity of the assembly plant, and that nearly all are being sold... hence, the number 40, 000 a month.
  • Options
    If you want to be a cheerleader or apologist for this mediocre car,

I guess you could only be speaking of the Impala SS 5.3L, consider

Per Edmunds two tests:

0-60 ........... 6.4 sec .. 6.5 sec
    1.4 mi ........14.4 sec .. 14.5 sec
    1/4 mi @ .... 97.5 mph .. 97.3 mph

Observed fuel economy ( mpg ):
    Impala w/ cyl deactivation 14.7 C / 18.6 H
    Camry V6 .... 20.5

Stability control ?
    .. Impala - Can't get it on any model
    .. Camry - on most V6's

Side airbags ?
    .. Impala - Can't get it on any model
    .. Camry - standard on all models

Crash tests ( IIHS Frontal/Side )?
    .. Impala - Acceptable / Not tested - 2nd rate
    .. Camry - Good / Good - Top rating

So lets see, the new Impala has an impressive V8 which sounds nice ( admittedly ) but.... it's just a little quicker than the Camry V6; gets about 40% poorer fuel economy even with cylinder deactivation; and lacks some basic modern safety features which give it a 2nd-rate performance in crash tests.

Now which was mediocre?
  • Options
    I think that 40,000 actually might be the max at KY since a good number come from Japan as well. The monthlty numbers are on Toyota's press website and here as well Toyota Aug Sales

The Subaru plant ( adding about 100K units ) from reports on the net, should come on stream early next year.
  • Options
    I haven't mentioned it in any of my posts, but I feel that Toyota's choice of colors on the Camry leaves much to be desired. It's not that the variety isn't there; it's that Toyota chose one of the blandest and most basic hues of each color. I would have liked my SE-V6 in the Aloe Green, but it wasn't available. Hyundai offers a much better choice of colors on the Sonata.
  • Options
    Keep in mind the majority has been known to be wrong in the past.
  • Options
    What you fail to leave out of your reasoning is the fact that Toyota has gone from relatively few recalls over the past few years to massive numbers lately (more than they sold in the past year) in the most recent estimates. As such, their rate of recalls has increased drastically and I suspect surpasses the others to which you drew comparison.
  • Options
    "I think that 40,000 actually might be the max at KY since a good number come from Japan as well. The monthlty numbers are on Toyota's press website and here as well Toyota Aug Sales

The Subaru plant ( adding about 100K units ) from reports on the net, should come on stream early next year."

lol, thanks for doing the hard work kdhspyder! It certainly looks like it'll regain the 'best -selling' car title.
  • Options
    FYI they are not "armchair criticisms" but observations based on facts. Quite a difference, wouldn't you say? And trust me on this one: I have no second thoughts about my choice as I am able, unlike many on this forum, to tell which car gives the most for the money. I am also not predisposed to trading cars every couple of years so that the depreciation to which you refer is a non-factor. Why part with a perfectly good ride for the lure of a lesser vehicle?
  • Options
    "I haven't mentioned it in any of my posts, but I feel that Toyota's choice of colors on the Camry leaves much to be desired. It's not that the variety isn't there; it's that Toyota chose one of the blandest and most basic hues of each color. I would have liked my SE-V6 in the Aloe Green, but it wasn't available. Hyundai offers a much better choice of colors on the Sonata."

Actually, I more than agree with you. I wanted a pearl white with cream/off-white leather interior, but not a chance. I ended up with the 'look at my titanium silver car that everyone else has' colour. lol.

That said, the Toronto Fire Services just swapped all their Ford crow vics for new Toyota Hybrid Hylanders, and since Toyota doesn't offer the Hylander in fire engine red, guess what... Toyota stopped the assembly line to costum paint the fleet fire engine red. I guess I should have been a fireman! :mad: lol
  • Options
    "What you fail to leave out of your reasoning is the fact that Toyota has gone from relatively few recalls over the past few years to massive numbers lately (more than they sold in the past year) in the most recent estimates. As such, their rate of recalls has increased drastically and I suspect surpasses the others to which you drew comparison.

Actually, I didn't draw the comparisson, rather Detroit News chose to draw the comparisson. That said, in the article that I included, here it is again, just in case you couldn't open it last time, you'll see that Ford and GM both recalled more cars last year than they sold. So, you suspect Wrong.

Yes, "Toyota's recall number soared because of a lower ball joint problem that affected 768,379 Tundra, Sequoia and Tacoma trucks from the 2001 to 2004 model years." - Detroit News.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060105/AUTO01/601050428/1148- -
  • Options
    Car and Driver gives the SS a 0-60 time of 5.6 seconds, quite a difference from the Edmunds test and from anyone's numbers for the Camry. I can tell you from personal observation the accurate number is closer to the Car and Driver number.

The top end is 154 mph. The Camry can't even try to compare with this.

The SS gives 28-29 mph on the highway at a steady 65 mph, excellent numbers considering the prodigious power of the 5.3 liter small block V-8.

Stability control? Who exactly even needs it unless you drive like a madman without sufficient basic skills to take into consideration speed for condition factors and thereby avoid the conditions in which the stability control might possibly be an advantage. Or unless you are not confident of your driving skills and feel the need to rely upon an electronic nanny.

Side airbags/crash tests? Your facts are incorrect. The SS has excellent side curtain airbags front and rear which drop down far enough to also protect the torso. In this respect, check out the numbers on informedforlife.org, the most comprehensive website available for safety related automotive parameters. Side impact fatality risk points for the 2006 Impala with SAB are +11.9 while for the 2007 Camry are +10.2, virtually identical (lower number is better).

Now on the issues of engine, driveline, fit and finish, overall quality: the SS engine with Displacement-on-Demand gives substantially better acceleration at the cost of marginally lower mileage, it's sound is a feast for the ears, the transmission is glass smooth and does not hesitate or flare at any speed, the interior pieces fit together without any unsightly gaps, there are no rattles of any kind, wind and road noise are virtually non-existent, the materials are of high quality including the very high quality leather seats, the BOSE system is superb, and the trunk and hood both use struts to keep them elevated unlike the cheap goosenecks in the Camry and Lexus ES 350 for that matter which look unwieldly and intrude upon useful interior trunk space. Did I mention the interior space of the Impala trunk at 18.5 cubic feet, positively cavernous, while the Camry trunk is 15, 20% less?

But it's entirely up to you if you want to pay more to get less car for your money.
  • Options
    From the article:

GM recalled more than 5 million vehicles in 2005, but that was a drop from 2004 when it recalled more than 11 million.

What you continue to miss is the trend. While GM had a large gross number of recalls, their number was down, unlike Toyota in which case the number was substantially up. GM is trending to lower number of recalls while Toyota is trending to higher numbers. Stated differently, GM is getting better, Toyota worse.
  • Options
    "What you continue to miss is the trend. While GM had a large gross number of recalls, their number was down, unlike Toyota in which case the number was substantially up. GM is trending to lower number of recalls while Toyota is trending to higher numbers. Stated differently, GM is getting better, Toyota worse."

Toyota's number went drastically up because of the combined recall of certain 2001 to 2004 models which accounted for nearly a third. Imagine if GM had recalled some of the 2004 model year or earlier cars in 2005...

That said, "Because of the changing nature of the industry, it doesn't take much to send the numbers upward," said NHTSA spokesman Rae Tyson. "We really don't read a whole lot into these fluctuations that occur from one year to the next." So, what's the TREND? not just a given year.
  • Options
    The significance of the trend is yet to be fully determined but for what it is worth GM is trending down whild Toyota is trending up in numbers of total recalls. If you couple this fact with the rather pronounced numbers of recent articles in both the print and online media pertaining to Toyota's fallin quality, the trend just may take on added significance, n'est-ce pas?
  • Options
    "The significance of the trend is yet to be fully determined but for what it is worth GM is trending down whild Toyota is trending up in numbers of total recalls. If you couple this fact with the rather pronounced numbers of recent articles in both the print and online media pertaining to Toyota's fallin quality, the trend just may take on added significance, n'est-ce pas?</i"

Well, considering Toyota is producing more cars than ever before and is just behind GM, I'd expect the total number of recalls to increase. The question of value is what percentage of total cars produced are recalled? Go ahead and the math.

That said, as for trends... I guess we'll have to wait and see at what year end totals for 2006.
  • Options
    The top end is 154 mph. The Camry can't even try to compare with this.

As you said below 'Who exactly even needs it unless you drive like a madman'.

The SS gives 28-29 mph on the highway at a steady 65 mph, excellent numbers considering the prodigious power of the 5.3 liter small block V-8.

Edmunds reports differently

Stability control? Who exactly even needs it unless you drive like a madman without sufficient basic skills to take into consideration speed for condition factors and thereby avoid the conditions in which the stability control might possibly be an advantage. Or unless you are not confident of your driving skills and feel the need to rely upon an electronic nanny

Your statement demonstrates a lack of understanding of the purpose of Stability Control. Well this is just short-sightedness. Hey why wear seatbelts either. The Insurance Institutes both here and in Europe feel differently - and the NHTSA is coming around.

Side airbags/crash tests? Your facts are incorrect. The SS has excellent side curtain airbags front and rear which drop down far enough to also protect the torso. In this respect, check out the numbers on informedforlife.org, the most comprehensive website available for safety related automotive parameters. Side impact fatality risk points for the 2006 Impala with SAB are +11.9 while for the 2007 Camry are +10.2, virtually identical (lower number is better).

From the following link to the IIHS which vehicle stands alone not getting a GOOD rating in frontal crash testing?
    IIHS Large Family Cars

Why would you buy a $31,000 vehicle without these basic safety benefits? I will admit though that enjoying the sound of the engine does make up for the Impala's other deficiencies. BTW the Impala is in the same size category as the Avalon where it doesn't hold a candle to the Avalon's features or benefits. It's just faster - a little.
  • Options
    lmacmillmacmil Member Posts: 1,758
    How tiresome. No one's opinion is going to be changed so why bother arguing?
  • Options
    jbolltjbollt Member Posts: 736
    I realy don't undestand why someone who loves his Chevy Impala, is so determined to post that love here in the Camry forums. He or she is entitled to love his choice, as are the folks who chose to buy Camrys. Can we please stop this silly arguing???????

Everyone is allowed an opinion, and to post it here, if they are so inclined, but what is the point of repeatedly trying to change someone elses opinion about what car is best for them? I JUST DON"T GET IT, and it is getting real OLD!
  • Options
    helofanrushelofanrus Member Posts: 6
    I admit I am a newbie to this forum. Been reading it for some time but joined up today just to speak about something which I think needs to be said.
    To those who have problems with their Camry, I'm quite OK with reading about them. That's what these forums are for--I think--the good and the bad. To those of you who have opinions about Camrys, good or bad, that's OK too--I think
    However, I think perhaps its going too far when posts take issue with others who own Camrys and browbeat them about it. It's about saying they made a big mistake to own one, or trying to convince others they're not too smart even to consider one. That seems to be what a few here are doing and it seems intentional. I don't think it serves the purpose of these forums very well. I also don't think it does much good to marginalize other's decisions by constantly reminding them about another's choice--example the Chev Impala SS owner--is way better, yada, yada, yada.
    I am a Camry owner, and quite content with my car. It works well, and I have no complaints. I realize others may not feel the same as I, but I get very uncomfortable when I read posts which imply that people like me have no business being content with our Camrys. I know I should just ignore them, but it isn't that easy when they appear so often.
  • Options
    patpat Member Posts: 10,421
    This is not the right place for that debate.

Anyone who wants to continue, please feel free to start a separate discussion. (Click here and use the Add a Discussion link.) Let's just stick to the Camry here - thanks.
  • Options
    ilijabmwilijabmw Member Posts: 15
    hi, this is my first time posting...

can anyone clarify if the taillights on the LE and XLE are LED?

the hybrid version has LED's:

and heres the XLE:
  • Options
    phinneas519phinneas519 Member Posts: 113
    Another factor for Toyota's recall number rising, aside from increased production, is that for a number of reasons, they have been compelled to no longer keep their recalls on the down-low or otherwise ignore them entirely.