Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti M35 / M45 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• tsoltsol Member Posts: 40
    I drive an '07 B-o-B M35x and the interior is a very dark, "almost" black, charcoal .... more evident on the dash as opposed to the leather. It is not as black an interior as our Audi, which is clearly black.

That said, it is black enough for me :) The black paint on Infinitis is gorgeous when clean and polished. I've driven B-o-B for years, mostly German cars, and the Infiniti is just as satisfying an interior, if not more so, than current crop of BMWs at any rate. Our Audi Q5 is a step above in comparison however.
  • bocatripbocatrip Member Posts: 194
    I've been shopping for a friend for an 09 M35 and the best offers at this time are $8,000 off MSRP for the base model, or $469 per month 15k per year for 36 months. He is still negotiating for $10,000 off and they are getting closer.
  • bgsellerbgseller Member Posts: 18
    I am finding the the same for '09 M35s. Basically, $8K - $9K off of MSRP. Several in the NorthWest region have been on the lots for 3+ months!
  • m4mm4m Member Posts: 76
    M35 with tech and sport packages $42,365 before taxes and registration/doc. I got 3.9% for 60 months from https://www.penfed.org/ bank, (you can pay $20 for one year membership when not qualifying for it) so far they offer the lowest financing compared to dealership if you opted for Cash back.
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    2009 - IF (and that is a big if) you can find a 2009 M35/45, Infiniti has thrown another $1000 at them. The special rates stayed the same. This additional $1000 - you CAN use with the rates or existing dealer cash. Bottom line is you should be able to get about $9k off any M without much fuss. Hope this helps.

PS Still have tax credits on leases (in Texas).

2010 - Special Rates did not change and Infiniti added $1000 to the dealer cash (so now $4000 on M35 and $5000 on M45)!!! :)
  • squishles10squishles10 Member Posts: 45
    We just purchased a new Infiniti last week. Looking for someone with a code to team up with. I've tried emailing several people on here with no replies so far.
  • dkny330dkny330 Member Posts: 31
    My lease ends in mid-January, so does the new incentives include anything like covering the last three payments and getting into a new car without having to roll the current one in?? Thanks - :shades:
    dkny330 - No, the pull-ahead ended on 9/30. :(
  • planomanplanoman Member Posts: 12
    I have a code and can team with you. I don't know how to reach you though!
  • valueguyvalueguy Member Posts: 208
    Have you seen the 2011 M37S with 20 inch wheels? The pictures of this car are stunning and the interior a vast improvement over 2010. I fully expect Infiniti will heavily discount the 2010 M's once the veil is removed on the 2011 model.

The leap in the interior alone is enough to make you want a 2011. Then, that powerful 3.7L (feels like 350HP even though 325-330) is a bigger improvement thant the "numbers" show over the current 3.5L engine.

The only problem is that I doubt there will be much discounting on the 2011 model while the 2010's will be $10K off the MSRP.

http://blogs.insideline.com/straightline/2009/09/on-the-street-with-the-2011-inf- initi-m56-and-m37x.html
  • mltsurgermltsurger Member Posts: 102
    I have a 2008 M45X with Goodyear RSA's.I live in Minnesota.Will these tires work or should I buy winter tires.Thanks!
  • hesaidhesaid Member Posts: 16
    Hello, I just bought an Infiniti and I’m looking to partner with someone that has a redemption code. Please click on the “he said” hyperlink at the end of the subject line above and you’ll see my E-mail address. Details of the program can be found here. We can both benefit! :shades:
    Thank you.
  • monkeyshiftmonkeyshift Member Posts: 87
    Does anyone know if these big discounts off MSRP (like the 8 and 9 grand mentioned) apply towards the cap cost when leasing?
  • monkeyshiftmonkeyshift Member Posts: 87
    Thanks Sewellgsm. I'm trying to lease a 2009 m35- what is the total dealer cash applicable to a lease? I see people are getting discounts of 9k off msrp, should i strive to get a cap cost at 9k under msrp?
    I got my M two weeks (9300 off), my coworker decided to replace his aging E350 and he got even better quote. Absolutely best time to buy this premium segment car!
  • shmangshmang Member Posts: 297
    I agree with you about the timing to buy. But, what do you mean aging E350 - if you are talking about Lexus E350, I believe 2007 is the first year, so it is only less than 3 years old - I wish I can call a less than 3 year old car aging AND get my wife to agree to it :)
    No - when you lease there is not as much dealer cash - there is $2750 less but there is $2000 loyalty (if you qualify) - so more like $6000 off MSRP plus the $2k (if you own an Infiniti - and in Texas there are still tax credits....
    It is actually a 2003 Mercedes E320 (sorry not 350) , I think he had enough with it, extremely poor reliability, To my knowledge most of the issues are electronics...
  • shmangshmang Member Posts: 297
    Now, that makes sense. Those MBs are terrible when it comes to reliabilities - some looks pretty sharp though.

The M45 is actually in the same league as LS460 and MB 430/500, but it cost less and with the timing and rebate, grab one while you can is basically a no brainer now.
    I now have put 5,000 miles on my M45X and it is awesome.I find reasons to drive places ,just to be able to drive.
  • squishles10squishles10 Member Posts: 45
    yahoo email: wwluver

Thanks!
    Anyone care to comment on the ride of the M35S vs. Base? How much louder is the ride? I like the ride on the BASE but just can't buy without the Sports package.

The car has a MSRP of $51,770 for a 2010 M35. I will be paying cash/purchase.
    Should I offer $41,770 plus tax, tag and title? I live in Central Florida but would be willing to travel 200 miles for this deal. Any suggestions? Thanks
  • cl568cl568 Member Posts: 5
    I purchased a new Infiniti a few days ago and am looking for an AMEX partner with a valid code. Email me at cliu568@yahoo.com. Thanks.
    I just bought M35S. I absolutely love it. I have the Sport version with the 19" wheels so it rides a little rougher than based one, but it's still an incredible ride.
    Sport pkg seats are perfect, just the right firmness for a balance of support and comfort, plus Unique body styling and Sport-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob. I got mine from Infiniti of Fort Myers, it was close to 10K off MSRP.
    HTH
    M4M,

Did you purchase a 2010 Infiniti M35? What was the doc/B.S. fee? $699?
    Did you negotiate a flat $10,000 off MSRP plus tax, tag and title?
    I can tell you that I would buy at that price. too good a deal to pass up.

Anyway I can e-mail you for the name of your salesman? Anyone else get close to that price?
    M4M,

I see you purchased a 2009. Unfortunately, those are now few and far between. The 2009s have an additional $1,000 incentive from Infiniti that the 10s don't yet have on them. I suspect Infiniti will put that additional incentive in the next 60-90 days because the 2011s are due out in March 2010. An all new body style will really cause Infiniti to want to get rid of remaining inventory. I will bite once the incentive reaches $5,000 again.

It looks like a good deal would be $10,000 off MSRP plus $699 doc fee? (which really means $9300 off as the doc fee is pure profit).
  • benimanbeniman Member Posts: 6
    Just bought a G37 Sedan and need a partner for the referral program.

$150 for you, $500 for me
    email me at:
    hudson.bh@verizon.net and I can provide the info or I can submit with your info if you wish.

http://www.nnainfo.com/Rewards/datacapture.html

Thank You
    valueguy
    Have you contacted any dealer for a quote? Infiniti of Fort Myers were very aggressive in pricing ... in my case I also got a lifetime warranty on powertrain- - See if you can pull a great deal on '10 M35 now!
    Good Luck!
  • jogypjogyp Member Posts: 3
    Just bought a G37x Sedan and looking a partner for the referral program.
    $150 for you, $500 for me
    email me at:
    minijogy@gmail.com and I can provide the info or I can submit with your info if you wish.

Thank You
    Infiniti just announced today an additional $1000 Bonus Cash on all M's (M35 or M45 - 2009 or 2010). You can use this money with special rates or lease!

Here is the breakdown:

09 M: $2000 + special rates
    or $7000 ($8000 on M45)
    or $4250 on lease (plus $2000 loyalty rebate if you own an Infiniti)

10 M: $1000 + special rates
    or $5000 ($6000 on M45)
    or $1000 on lease (plus $2000 loyalty rebate if you own an Infiniti)

Hope this helps in your wheeling and dealing.... ;)
    A great vehicle ,but when you consider Service costs ,they should give them away.From a happy M owner!
  • planomanplanoman Member Posts: 12
    Hello Sewellgsm:

Do we still have tax incentives in Texas?

Thanks.
    Sewell GSM,

Do you think Infiniti is likely to increase the incentives on the 2010 model over the next 90 days? The new 2011 M37S/50 is due out in March. Hence, it is very likely Infiniti will gradually increase the incentive on this "old" body style as we get closer to the 2011 model.

Of Course, I do want a certain color '10 35S so I can't wait until February and risk total depletion of inventory. So, do I pull the trigger now or wait until Christmas and see if Infiniti sweetens the pot by another grand? Based on the 2009 model when did Infiniti add that extra money above $5,000 off MSRP?

Thanks. Like many things timing is everything
  • jngo1jngo1 Member Posts: 21
    09 m35 tech + sport, ? demo, 5000 mi. 40K +TTL
    jngo1
    I would say this is a good deal, assuming excellent condition and no accidents. However, now days you can probably get a brand new M35 for about $1,500- 2000 more.
    HTH
    Saw as part of the incentives $4K in marketing incentives according to Edmunds. How does this translate into savings for the consumer?? Thanks - any help would be much appreciated.... :)
    Yes
    If you are open to color and want a 2010 M - your best deals will be between Dec-Mar - just don't wait to long or you will miss out.

I only have 1 2009 M left and it is a demo with 6000 miles.....so don't let that happen to you on the 2010. :)
  • borisborisborisboris Member Posts: 4
    you should target to invoice price minus incentives. The question I did not find answer on, is it really only for 2009 models or for 2010 as well
  • jngo1jngo1 Member Posts: 21
    Dear Sewell GMS
    thanks for the info
    what's the best Out the door price [~50% cash + ~50% loan] cash for the 09 M35 demo 6K with all the rebates/specials at your dealer without TTL

thanks and kind regards
    Its Sewell GSM,see email.Not GMS.If you would like the best deal ,I would suggest all cash.If half and half it then would be incentive based.Good luck,the M is over priced and expensive to maintain.But I do like mine!
    So does this mean if the invoice is $48,616 and there is $3,000 in incentives ($2K loyalty + $1,000 extra) that the cap cost reduction should be $45,616? I went to look at an M35x with Technology Pkg and was given a price of $47,616 for this car and where it said DOD it was 3,400, but I was told the $2,000 loyalty was coming off and all I would have to give was $1,400 (first mo + bank fee).

Also the dealer told me that if I lease through Infiniti, I cannot get both incentives ($2,000 loyalty and the $4,000 cash to dealer marketing) I am so confused as to how this works and what I need to be watching out for! Somehow I think the $2,000 is really not coming off or the real price of the car is $50K+. Can anyone tell me the real deal here?
  • y3chen86y3chen86 Member Posts: 5
    I just recently purchased a new Infiniti and am looking to partner up with someone who has the recommendation code. Email me at y3chen86 at yahoo.com please! Thanks!
    Sewell GSM: the M is over priced and expensive to maintain...

My brand new M came with Cooled/Heated seats, Adaptive Xenon headlights and Intelligence keys as standard equipment! I got mine with Sport, rear deck lid spoiler and tech pkg under $45,000 OTD. Now compare to it other cars in this class – BMW 530, MB E-Class or GS350
    Of cause M does not have that prestige like Germans do, but I wanted to look in my new car smart not wealthy… ;)
    Oil changes at every 7,500 miles, in my case about twice a year and brake pads at one point but that’s all!
    And I do like mine as well!
  • mets67mets67 Member Posts: 12
    Got a price today including $2000 owner loyalty and $1000 incentive of $47,000 for 2010 M35x with Technology Pkg. Lease would be $625/mo for 39 mo term with 15K miles/yr. Du on delivery is $1450, which includes first month payment and bank fee, the taxes are rolled into the $625.

I need to decide quick. Is this a good deal? The dealer told me that this is about $1K under invoice, but $5K under MSRP. Please help!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    I don't know the money factor and residuals for the M, but on the surface that looks pretty darned good..

What state are you in, and how much of the payment is sales tax?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mets67mets67 Member Posts: 12
    I am in New York, the sales tax rate is 8.63% and the portion of the taxes in the $625 payment were $60. Still good??
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    yeah... $565 pre-tax looks great for a 15K/yr lease...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Sorry, I was off line awhile closing out the month. You should be able to get $9000 off MSRP on any remaining M's - we only have 1 left (an M45).
    09 M35 - $6000 or $1000 + special rates
    09 M45 - $7000 or $1000 + special rates

If lease: $3750 + $2000 loyalty + good rates/residuals

10 M35 - $4000 or special rates
    10 M45 - $5000 or special rates

There are very few 2009 M's left....

Hope this helps. :)
This discussion has been closed.