Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti M35 / M45 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mltsurgermltsurger Member Posts: 102
    Thanks for the follow up.I do have fun with the M and get to where I need to go.
  • eusshkreusshkr Member Posts: 25
    I am looking to replace my 2007 M35 with a 2010 since my lease would end soon. With such incentives, its hard not to look for some deals, especially when you love the car... Good to know how low you can go.
    Will post my findings soon, as I am waiting for some numbers from my local dealers.
    Cheers/
  • rlwmjwrlwmjw Member Posts: 3
    Im looking up in the PNW for an 2010 awd. MSRP is 52165. Invoice is 48033. Im trying to get a deal close to 40-41k. Is that possible?

Thanks.
  • dan41dan41 Member Posts: 182
    That price target is possible here in Northern New England. Incentives and pricing vary around the country, so I suggest trying zag.com to see what is available in your area. I have used this service twice in the past week (through overstock.com) to purchase my M35 and a friend's EX35 AWD. Good luck...dan
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    $10k off of MSRP seems to be the going price. One issue is there are no more M's in the pipeline - what is on the ground is it. Those need to last (or be sold) by March/April when the 2011 comes out. I think with these awesome incentives we will sell out before the 2011 gets here! When inventory gets real low, the price may increase a tad.
  • spinyspiny Member Posts: 4
    I used this forum in my auto search, so wanted to share my purchase info.

Just bought a 2010 M35 with tech package from Sewell in Dallas. $40,000, excluding TTL. Moonlight White with Wheat interior--real nice car. Also seriously considered the BMW 528i, but decided the M35 handled great, interior was better, roomier, and comparably equipped, there was no comparison in cost. I keep cars for a long time, so reliability was also a major factor. The sales and buying experience was great.
    Congrats! I have the same color combo and it looks great. Is your M35 RWD or AWD? Although I've had my car for only two weeks, it has been a phenominal experience.
    Glad to hear you enjoy your car. I bought the RWD.
  • jngo1jngo1 Member Posts: 21
    dear spiny
    congrats
    would you kindly let us know how many miles were on the car [was it brand new?] Do you think they have similiar deals left?
    which sale agent did you use if you don't disclosing the names

thanks & kind regards
  • bballprobballpro Member Posts: 3
    I bought a new 2010 M35 w/ Tech. package and a few accessories last week.
    $40,500 before TTL. Excellent price. I used Okuma Enterprises, an auto broker in Southern California, who I HIGHLY recommend for a no-hassle, no-fee buying experience (I do not work for them, used them for the first time, Zina there is great).
    Had the car shipped to me, no problems, love it.
    The car was new. Although I don't know if the exact same deal is available, that price and amount of the discount seems to be consistent with what others have experienced on this forum for recent deals, given the current large incentives offered by Infiniti on the 2010 M models. The forum rules don't allow posting of sales person names. However, I believe the pleasant experience I had is a result of the way the dealer, Sewell, does business, and it should be consistent with all their sales staff.
    Congrats on getting a great car for a great price. I paid the same for my 2010 M35X with mud guards and wheel locks.

I'm having the clear bra installed next week at my Infiniti dealership. I do a fair amount of highway driving and the clear bra I had on my Lexus, saved my front bumper and hood from many of dings from road debris.
    I am running low on M's, I am buying a truck load out of Houston - with $10k off MSRP - these are popping - lot of vehicle for the money! We do still have deals left :)
  • xztauxztau Member Posts: 1
    I got a new 2010 M35 about a week ago (non-sport, RWD, blue slate with tan interior, tech pkg, trunk mat) for $39000.00 + TTL. I walked out of the dealer when he refused my hard-line price (he wanted about $200 more). He called me on my cell just 2 minutes after I left agreeing to my price. (Los Angeles area)
  • mltsurgermltsurger Member Posts: 102
    You walked out the door for 1/2 of one percent total cost.What is your time worth ?.
  • bgiannantoniobgiannantonio Member Posts: 15
    Hey just picked up last week a 2010 M35x liquid platium/graphite interior MSRP 52435 on a lease 15k miles a year $1500 out of pocket tax in the payment for $528 per month they even picked up my last payment of my current Infiniti lease which was $577
  • m4mm4m Member Posts: 76
    In 2 min he has earned 200 bucks! I would say not bad!

http://www.infinitiofgwinnett.com/new-car-specials.ifrmae.htm
    - Offers 2010 M35 with technology package for $38,878...
  • alwaysgolfalwaysgolf Member Posts: 2
    Just picked up a 2010 M35 with sport package, Blue Slate Metallic with graphie interior, sticker was $51770 got it for $41000, otd price after ttl plus trade in was a little over $43K . (can't remember exact price) Trade was 2006 Honda ody took a $500 loss. Was that a pretty good deal, it seems in line with what others are paying.

The car is for the wife and she preferred it over the G37 sedan so I hope she likes it for the next 10 years!!
    Based on the MSRP you posted, it looks like you got the M35X. You got a good deal on a great car, so enjoy your M35!
  • infinitiluvinfinitiluv Member Posts: 16
    Are you in Dallas? I'm in the market and coming off an 08 g35 lease in May. Willing to turn in early to take advantage of a M35 deal.
  • m4mm4m Member Posts: 76
    Based on the MSRP you posted, it looks like you got the M35X. ----- Not necessary, my M35, not X was about 51,770 - Sport and tech packages plus trunk mat
  • stma1stma1 Member Posts: 40
    I was offered on a 2010 M35x with tech, msrp 52,475 to purchase 38730, is this a fantastic price, yes I know about the redesign.
  • caprice2caprice2 Member Posts: 34
    That seems to be the best price I heard so far.
    Can you please share the details which dealer it is. Any miles on it or NEW.
    I am looking for a 2010 TECH with RWD.
  • phampauphampau Member Posts: 12
    yes, please share the details, dealer etc? I would be interested in this deal!
    Yes.
    Having to buy another truck load from near by cities - Dallas is just drying up with all this dealer cash available on these vehicles.
  • infinitiluvinfinitiluv Member Posts: 16
    Can you run me numbers on a 2010 M35 w Tech, sport pkg and spoiler? 20K miles lease. I have VPP employee pricing, so I get 3.86% off invoice and I'm in a current g35 lease coming up in May (loyalty).

Thanks.

You can email me at brian@brianbadillo.com
  • slyfox16slyfox16 Member Posts: 37
    I was quoted $44,000 for a 2010 with technology package and $39,000 for an '09 without the Navigation package. Is this a good price? Anyone know where to get the modeling year order guides?
  • jngo1jngo1 Member Posts: 21
    hello

is 2010 m45 full options AWD mrsp @ 54K, what is a reasonable offer for this car in the central states

regards
  • caprice2caprice2 Member Posts: 34
    Hi Folks,
    I have a 2009 M35 with Tech pkg 22000 miles FOR SALE 1 OWNER SILVER COLOR, CHAMPAGNE LTHR in EXCELLENT CONDITION, Wife wants me to get an MDX Tech pkg for family :mad: . If anyone interested pls email capricorn-70 AT hotmail.COM. I am asking for 31,890. I am located in Jacksonville, FL
    Thx
  • kevinc5kevinc5 Member Posts: 204
    Great price...which dealer?
    Thanks.
    You should get at least $10k off MSRP on a 2010 right now. :)
    All VPP (A, B, C, & D) get the A plan till the end of the month! This saves a bunch of money for you C & D guys. Check with your dealer for details! :)
  • valentin650valentin650 Member Posts: 19
    What is the A plan? Is it a better deal than the $10K off MSRP we can get by bargaining?

Thanks
    VPP does work out a little better than $10k off. VPP is vehicle purchase plan for Nissan/Infiniti employees, their family, and employees of companies that have ties with Nissan/Infiniti. There are 4 different VPP plans (A, B, C, D) - A is the best. The special is that all VPP qualifiers (A-D) get the A plan for a limited time.

Customers are encouraged to check with their HR departments to see what benefits they may be eligible for.
    With inventory dwindling, we saw people literally scrambling today to buy M's - we sold 5 of the 15 we had left with 3 or 4 more should go on Monday. If you want one, you better check your local dealers - most are offering around $10k off and that seemed to be the tipping point!

The new 2011 will be awesome, but $10k is $10k! :)
  • rey28221rey28221 Member Posts: 1
    On Friday, I purchased a new 2010 M35x, liquid platinum exterior with graphite interior, technology package, carpeted trunk and mud flaps. Total cost (not including title, tax and license, but including all other fees including dealer prep and handling) was $41,735.00. I decided to add a full (bumper and 18" on hood) clear bra (MSRP $1,395) for an additional $400.00.
    We are buying a 2010 M35x. Anyone have an idea what it costs to put a trim on the door edges and sides to protect it?
    Congrats on getting a great car at a great price. The clear bra was a good idea. I also got it installed and I now worry just a little bit less when I'm on the highway.
    I had a Venture Shield clear bra done by my Infinity dealership for $499. It included top of hood, top of front fenders, front lights and front of mirrors. If you do a lot of highway driving, a clear bra should be considered. Good luck...dan
    Wanted to know if I got a good price: 2010 M35x with technology and nav systems, sgd and tma
    I guess it would have been helpful, if I put down the price- $40,500.
    That's an excellent price! On January 11, I purchased my 2010 M35X with Tech for $40,500 + $289 Doc fee. MSRP was $52,270.

Some may pay a little less and some may pay a little more, but everyone is getting an incredible car at a greatly reduced price.

I've been driving my M for just over 6 weeks and I'm still smiling.
  • sdjdguysdjdguy Member Posts: 10
    edited February 2010
    I just bought a 2010 M35 in Platinum Graphite/Stone with Technology package and carpeted trunk mat with an MSRP of $50,120 yesterday from Infiniti South Bay in Torrance, California (near LAX). The sales experience was exemplary and I got an incredible deal -- $38,753 + $55 document fee = $38,808 (excluding tax, title, and license).

Besides the totally professional and prompt sales experience, I saved over $5,000 off the price quoted me at my local dealer in San Diego, plus I had the pleasure of driving this awesome car on the two-hour drive back home last night. I almost didn't want the trip to end. It is an incredible car and I'm amazed to get it at such a great price. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this message board, which has helped me immensely.
  • m35smanm35sman Member Posts: 4
    Just purchased a m35 sport with nav package for 39,400 yesterday. MSRP was $51,770. 10K down, received 60 months for 3.44%. I have tier 1 credit. Pretty sweet deal. What do you all think? I worked for 2 months to get this deal.

If anyone is looking to purchase in the Los Angeles area let me know. I would be happy to assist you to get this deal as well.

They are running out of these cars so act quick if you want one.
    Sorry it was a 2010 model excluding tax, title, and license. $39,400.
    $12K off MSRP is an excellent deal....especially on a fantastic car!
    Thanks. Actually $12,370 off MSRP. Yes, great car. I can't stop driving it.
  • phampauphampau Member Posts: 12
    edited February 2010
    Wow, that is a great price! I offered another dealer 40k flat for m35 sport and tech with a Mrsp $51,770 and they refused. Can you email me dealership info and contact name? Maybe that dealer can ship me a m35! Paul
  • bballprobballpro Member Posts: 3
    Contact auto broker Okuma Enterprises for a stress-free buying experience.
    I got a great deal on an M35 with Tech, floor mats, trunk mat, wheel locks, and splash guards.
    bballpro
This discussion has been closed.