Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Mustang Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• ohiocarguyohiocarguy Member Posts: 28
    I haven't purchased a new domestic car in 25 years, but I like the new Mustangs. I recently had a 1970 Mustang Mach 1, and the styling of the new car really appeals to me.

I live in the Cleveland area, where GT's on dealership lots are few and far between. I was in Columbus, Ohio last weekend and decided to visit a very large dealer called Ricart Ford. They had five or six Mustang GT's around, so things were looking good. Each one had a $4,000 mark-up on the window, which was not so good, but I knew the mark-up had been $5,000 a few weeks earlier. To cut to the chase, they would not let me drive the car "until we had an agreement on price". I wasn't going to lie to get a test drive. Call me old fashioned, but I thought the dealer should be happy I was interested enough to want to drive the car. Not to mention that we are talking about a Ford Mustang, not a Ferrari. I said I had no interest in paying over sticker, and after the salesman consulted with management he told me they would come down to $3,000 over sticker. If I would agree to that, we could go for a drive. I walked.

I know this was the dealer, and not Ford, but it was aggravating. My local dealer has been helpful and will sell me the car at MSRP, and let me use X plan. Just the same, my Mustang excitement took a big hit.
  • jb_turnerjb_turner Member Posts: 702
    I can also see the Dealerships reasoning in not letting people "test drive" the Mustang. How many people will "test drive" it until it is sold and then how many miles will be on it. The way I see it a "test drive" can be a way of driving a car you want to drive just to say you drove it.
  • chuntingtonchuntington Member Posts: 4
    I requested several price quotes via the internet on a 2006 Mustang GT just to see if I could save myself some running around. Nope...The best price I could find was sticker. Almost everyone wanted 1K or more over sticker. The really crazy prices where down in Arlington, TX where they have plenty of 2005 GTs, even now. But they're asking 3-4K over sticker.

Anyway, I stopped in on the dealer right by my house. He was one that gave me a price of 1K over sticker a couple weeks ago. I sat down and in a few minutes I had a price 1K under sticker! So I placed my order. Should have it by the end of Sept.

Ordered a Mustang GT Premium, Auto, IUP, 17" Aluminum Wheels, Tungsten Silver, Charcoal interior.
  • graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    ohio.....I'm near Cincy, myself. But, I've tried a couple of times to deal with Ricart on different vehicles. Never bought anything. Matter of fact, I always felt a little dirty when I walked out of their dealerships.

As you've noted, MSRP (sometimes above) is the market price for Mustang GTs. I agree with you, however.....how are you going to decide to buy one if you can't test drive.

I'm glad you walked on Ricart. While I'm sure someone will pay them over MSRP, even without a test drive, I think it's rather foolish to do so.
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
  • ohiocarguyohiocarguy Member Posts: 28
    Thanks for your comments, graphic. And I know what you mean about feeling dirty, I felt the same way. The sooner I got away from that dealer, the better. I'll stick with my friendly local dealer - who unfortunately does not have a GT on the lot for me to test drive.

ohiocarguy
  • roushmanroushman Member Posts: 2
    Hi gentlemen & ladies

I feel for any one who has to pay MSRP or above, Getting ready to order my 06 GT, list price 37,530 invoice 33,080 selling price 34,080 Canadian. You just have to shop around, took about six months but it was worth it.

Roushman
  • eagle41eagle41 Member Posts: 54
    Just wanted to check back with you .I ended up buying RT Charger. After all ,being that I once had the 69 version I felt that in the end if I had bought the GT I would have always questioned why I didn't get the car from my youth.
    Besdies with all the run around that I was getting on my GT deal , maybe it was a sign to hold off and get the RT.
    Gainesville Ford though not the greatest dealership is willing to discount there GT's( not much) No one on this borad should pay above invoice !!!!
    Thanks for all your help to me and those on this board !!
    Steve
    eagle.....congrats!

Haven't heard much about those Chargers other than "dat thing got a hemi?"! Nutin' wrong with that.

Just from personal observation, most Ford dealers know they've got a hot number in the Mustang GT. They WILL let someone walk on a deal for one because they know the next guy in line will buy it at their price.

Don't know what the market for Chargers is, though. It's just out. It's got the right nameplate. You can debate the "4-door" thing all day long, but that still won't make up for it being built on a good platform and the "hot hemi" under the hood.

It's really a different beast than the Mustang, all-in-all.

Just curious, are dealers holding out for MSRP on those since they've just hit the market?
  • eagle41eagle41 Member Posts: 54
    I was in the dealership for about 5 hours the day I got the car.There was a $500. rebate available and I got off another $1000 or so.They wanted the deal because the Ford dealership is across the street, and they new that I had a deal over there.
    With all the "employee pricing" out there I think dodge was cool in offering The $ 500. incentive. I know it bugged me that on cars like the Stang, Vet and others the employee thing is not available.Dodge was smart to throw the consumer alittle bone !!
    The "4" door thing is ok with me. The one thing that I didn't realize was how long the charger is. I have to back it in my garage in order to get it out quickly!! You have to see it to believe it.I have too get use to it's size. It does kick *** when you get on it!!

Steve
  • warlock1806warlock1806 Member Posts: 5
    Hey all, decided to stop lurking on the boards here while i did my research and actually post a bit.

Loved the car, was surprised the ford dealership I went to had no problems letting me drive the GT on my own :D, heck they've been the only dealer to let me do that, even the guy at Nissan had to ride along when i drove a Altima SE-R. Though after a nice ride (didn't wanna give it up) took a closer look at the sticker realized they were marking them up about 3k, here in the Delaware area. Been a few weeks since my drive though so i may get in touch with them again (since i'm pretty sure the screaming yellow one i drove is still on the lot)
  • vppreachervppreacher Member Posts: 72
    If you can wait, I would suggest ordering a Stang instead of paying dealer markup off a lot. Waiting 8-12 weeks, can save you 3-4 grand.
    You should be able to order an '06 at MSRP. Depending on options, that will run you anywhere between $26K-$27K....very nicely equipped.

Or, just get a standard GT, which is optioned with just about everything you'd need, for about $25K and change.

You can't get a better performance car for the money (and above, in many instances). The closest would be a Charger for about $29K or a GTO for about $4K-$5K more than the Mustang for similar performance.

The Charger will be a tad slower (but fast nonetheless) and will be bigger. The GTO is just about the same performance as a Mustang GT, but you'd have the Grand Prix/Grand AM type styling, if that's something you like.
  • codey131codey131 Member Posts: 4
    probably too late for you guys but I ordered a new mustang on 6/6/05 and it is being made this week, 400 over true invoice !! Had another dealer that would do it for 500 over. Just to veryify mine is a gt convertible premium with many upgrades listing for 34,270 and I am paying 2,630 dollars under that !! It was ordered the day the dealer got the new prices. Other dealers didn't even have them a couple weeks later ?

Mr lucky !!
    My new mustang is going into production this week. I have the vin number also. Does anyone know how I can watch the progress or status of my vehicle on line without bugging the dealer I ordered it from ? Just getting antsy !

Thanks
  • winnerwinner Member Posts: 3
    I'll be ordering an O6 GT 5 sp manual Conv. over the weekend. I've decided I'm willing to pay up to MSRP if necessary. Thinking about Redfire exterior color with the charcoal/red trim interior but want to see the new Tungsten gray color before I order. The Redfire/red combo may be too much red.

1) Does anyone have a link to a picture of the new Tungsten gray color?
    2) Should I insist on the VOC and DORA paperwork before I leave the dealership when I place my order?
    3) Is paying MSRP in the Los Angeles area overpaying?

Thanks for the great info at this forum and thanks for any comments or advice.
    Here's your link: http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/timeline/05/06/index.htm

By the way, the Ford dealership should have a book containing 8.5" x 11" color sheets for all colors offered. Ask for it. It's a really good way to see the paint. Don't forget to also view them outside in the natural daylight. The lights in the dealership can distort the color somewhat.

I have photos of the 2005 Mustang in Tungsten Grey from the 2004 Auto Show. I can e-mail them to you. They are high quality so let me know what your internet connection speed is.
    Thanks for the response chuntington. I've got fast DSL so please email any pics you have. Just click on my user ID for my email address.

The Tungsten looks like something between the Silver and the Mineral Gray. Your link indicates the Mineral won't be around in 06. Too bad, its a classy color. I've got a Silver 01 GT Conv now and I am leaning towards red but I want to see how I like the Tungsten. Mineral was my runner up last time I bought. I'm leaning to Redire with either Parchment or red interior but want to check out the Gray. If I feel I can actually get delivery by 10/1 I'll likely buy a GT this weekend.
    I never got a DORA, but the dealer gave me the VOC a couple days later. Everything they said was as promised or earlier. I drove the car off the lot at 7 weeks, but they promised delivery by the twelth week. I still tracked the progress via the VOPC line.

I would think MSRP in any location is a fair price. I ended up getting mine in Jax, FL for a $1000 below MSRP. They gave me Ford's $500 military discount and didn't charge me the $500 price increase. I would try sending emails to lots of dealers and see what kind of offers they come up with. Based on reviews and demand though, you most likely will be paying close to MSRP.
  • daveoshinskydaveoshinsky Member Posts: 2
    I've been offered the last 2005 Mustang GT (Premium) Coupe destined to a local dealer in NJ - at MSRP. Given that I probably could order a 2006 at MSRP, is this a fair price? I'm used to significant discounts at the end of model year, but do realize this vehicle is in very high demand. It seems that most local dealers have been adding at least $1000 to MSRP (at least in the asking price) for 2005 Mustang GT coupes in New Jersey.
    I did all of my research in Northern Florida, so I can't speak for NJ. I would say however that MSRP for a GT Premium is fair, especially considering you are getting it off the lot. I had to wait 7 weeks for my ordered GT.
  • emberglow66emberglow66 Member Posts: 3
    I have been enjoying this forum for a few weeks now and it has helped a lot in formulating a buying "strategy" (as if we have many choices!) and in selecting options. Since so many have been helpful to me, here are some fresh insights having just placed my order yesterday.
    - I went to a "Ford owned" dealer in Manhattan/NYC after getting the runaround from a closer dealer. I know there aren't many around (most dealerships are independent) - but, like the GT, there are a few if you look hard enough.
    - they had a "Yankee" special - one of 60 made direct from the factory. Only came in v6 (neither a Yankee fan nor a v6 fan), but it opened the door to asking about special editions/customization. FYI - only changes to this car were external: blue pinstripes on white (like the Yankee uniform) with the big NY logo on hood.
    - No surprise, but the links on this forum directed me to dealer info and pricing/color/features/photos for the 2006 that even the Ford-owned dealer didn't have readily available. Helped tremendously.
    - I really wanted the 18'' wheels - especially the "64W" 5-spoke. But - the sales rep called some buddies - and rumors of that wheel not being available until early spring caused me to "pause," so I went with the 64E 18'' 5-fan wheel instead. Rep confirmed that any delay in a feature holds the car up - something I didn't want to risk.
    - Don't take a teenager with you - I was pursuaded into getting the Shaker 1000 despite the high price (ok - so it didn't take much arm twisting). FYI - we both were wearing shorts when we sat in a v6 just to hear what the Shaker 500 sounds like. It made the hairs on our legs stand up it's so powerful already.
    - Dealer said optimistically I'll have the car by end of the year. Then the dealer will add on black shelby stripes and see about any other special needs I have (for instance, surprised at paying $1,200 more for Shaker 1000 and it doesn't come w/ satellite radio capability).
    - Final order: '06 GT convert, Tungsten grey clearcoat metallic, interior upgrade pkg, interior accent package, Shaker 1000, 18'' wheels, side air bags. Paying just under MSRP because I know friend of the GM.
    Thanks
    Haven't decided between the Shaker 500 and 1000. I have the Mach 400 or whatever it was called in 2001. If the 500 is equal to the Mach 400, I think I'll stick with the 500 and save a few bucks and some trunk space. I'm disappointed so few cars on the lots in So. Cal have the side air bags on them. I won't buy one without the side air bags.

The concensus here seems to be MSRP is a fair deal on the 05 and it could be available on the 06s. I'm just concerned about having to wait forever for an 06. Was going to order today but decided to look around some more.

My Dream option list for a Mustang Convertible: rollover protection, satellite radio, bluetooth.
    Personally, I thought the Shaker 1000 was an okay sound system for an exorbitant price. Scosche makes a 600 watt amp and 12-inch subwoofer/enclosure for $500 specifically designed for the 2005 Mustang. The September issue of 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords has an article on it. It matches the stock trunk interior, looks really nice, and doesn't take up 1/3 of your trunk. I'm very happy with the Shaker 500, but have plans to upgrade it to a Pioneer DVD Navigation unit.

I also went with the Side Air Bags....safety first then visceral performance!

I've seen aftermarket light bars from CDC, but I'm sure there are also rollover kits as well. You can get the Mobil-Ease Kit installed by your Ford dealer for Bluetooth compatibility and I believe Precision Interface Electronics, Inc. (better known as PIE) is making an AUX interface for the Shaker 500/1000 which can be used for XM/Sirius. They already have one for the iPOD.
  • frnkrzzofrnkrzzo Member Posts: 87
    ok. i have ordered about a dozen mustang gt's. what will happen is this.....the car will be manufactured on the production date they gave you. it will sit at the plant for 2-3 weeks. it will then be loaded on a train and shipped to a regional distributer. it will stay there about 2-3 days. the dealership can call the distributer to check if they have it, but thats about all they can do. better yet, just plan on getting it 3 weeks from the production date. i hope you enjoy yours as much as i have enjoyed mine.

new colors.......we got our new color sheets from ford today. the tungsten looks way better than the old mineral gray to me. on the color sheet, it looks kind of like the pewter color on the tampa bay buccaneer uniforms. im not so sure about the vista blue. its hard to tell if it looks good. the sonic blue looks just like it on the color sheet, although in real life, im sure they're very different. i think the big dissappointment on the color sheet is the new color they have for the upcomming fusion. "charcoal beige".....i think it would look amazing on a mustang.

price negociation......every one ive dealt with has been sold at msrp. only because i have never asked more. you must understand, we've already sold 2 of them as used cars. in both instances, we got more then their sticker price as new cars without any problems at all. the market dictates price. if its any reassurance, there's only about a $1900 mark up on any mustang gt and i dont think ford will be doing any rebating at all for at least a couple more years. in this part of the country, the wait for delivery after ordering one is about 5 months. by the way, ford has quietly already raised the price of the '05 gt by about $700 since introduction. i am absolutely sure they will raise the price of an '06 by more than that. other manufacturers are getting more money for inferior cars. at sticker price, they're really kind of a bargain. try to get a 350z, gto, or a charger for mustang gt money.....
  • tjw1018tjw1018 Member Posts: 1
    Has anybody seen any good deals for an 02-04 Mustang GT? I am not a real big fan of the new stangs and looking for a cheaper V8 than is currently being offered. Thanks.
    Just sent the pictures. Enjoy.

I'm hoping to get the VIN on my Mustang today so I can track it thru Ford. I'm expecting it by the end of Sept. We'll see. I was lucky and got it for 1000 below MSRP. Everyone else wanted sticker and above.

BTW, for anyone out there asking about what's a good price I want to put you in the same frame of mind I was in when shopping for this car. Given the premium prices dealers were asking I said to myself...How far would I be willing to travel to save $1,000. Would it be 300 miles, 500 miles? That was my shopping radius. I sent my spec sheet to over a hundred dealers for a price quote via Ford's web site. I live just outside Chicago and was willing to go to Dallas if the price was right. It turns out the dealer I bought from was 12 blocks away, but even they started out at $1,000 over sticker. I then went in for a face to face and asked for a different salesman. Had my car ordered in a half hour!
  • frnkrzzofrnkrzzo Member Posts: 87
    you wouldn't have done any better in dallas. when they first came out, many dealers here were doing order units at 500 - 1000 below sticker. some were even doing x-plans. as time went on, we found out how small the allocation was and how much people were willing to pay for them. eventually, we switched to only doing orders at msrp (subject to change if the msrp goes up). the problem with that was we prioritized the profitible orders ahead of the "bargain" orders (for obvious reasons). hence the issue with people that ordered 05's and never got them. at sticker, the dealerships in dallas are still sold out about 5 months in advance. you did good.....as long as they didnt order your car with a low priority.
    Yes I think I did OK too. There were so many prices at 3-4 K over sticker that I was beginning to think sticker was a bargain. The guys in Dallas were looking for 3-4 K over sticker for a 2005. I could order a 2006 convertible here for that price. There were plenty of 2005 GTs in the Arlington, TX area a few weeks back if anyone is willing to pay top dollar. Look up the dealer inventory on the Ford web site to confirm.

I have priority 11 which I feel good about.
  • liangyyqliangyyq Member Posts: 1
    Hi, everybody, anybody also lives in Southern. California?
    I am thinking of buying a 05 V6 coupe premium w/ manual. Do you think I can get lower than the MSRP or several hundred over the invoice price? Seems to me V6 are not so hot as GTs. And there are more v6 Deluxes than v6 Premiums in the lots of the dealers. But one dealer was extremely rude and asked me(sounds like ordering me) 2000 over the MSRP in his first word. I said bye bye to that guy as he insisted on the MSRP in the end. :mad: :confuse:
    You should be able to get a MUCH better deal on a V6. I would send a chain email to the plethora of dealers in So Cal and start with the lowest couple. Here in Northern Florida, there are plenty of V6s on the lots and there is bargaining room.
  • stang04stang04 Member Posts: 3
    stole a 2004 gt blk on blk leather 5spd for 20k new never titled.they wanted it off the lot because of the '05 coming out. I am 52 and i feel like a kid again. lol
  • stang04stang04 Member Posts: 3
    get a gt you will not be sorry trust me
    That is a great buy, but personally I think the 2005 is a significantly evolved vehicle compared to the SN95. I looked at a 2004, but I didn't have a visceral response to its interior, exterior, or performance like the new style. Still I know many Stang lovers that prefer the older to the newer. Different strokes for different folks!
  • chessmanchessman Member Posts: 3
    For those wondering if you can get the '06 mustang below MSRP it can be done. I ordered a GT coupe manual redfire ext, char. int w/ IUP and leather-tr. seats on August 5th, and I was able to convince my dealer into letting me use the X-plan, saving about 1900 from the MSRP. He also gave me a priority of 10, and he must have had great allocation because I called up today and the build date is scheduled for the Aug. 29th already ( I was pretty horrified by the tales of 4-6month waits on this board :-/ !). CANT wait for my gt, I live in Wash. DC and I've only seen 3-4 new models on the road so far---the mustang looks amazing in action. I'm picking out songs for my first cruising CD as we speak... ;-)
  • vnovabrivnovabri Member Posts: 6
    I placed and order for a 2006 GT Convertible, on July 15th in Maryland (the closest dealer in NoVA i could get to take xplan. I was wondering if anyone had any idea when I could expect to hear a production date, since my rep at the dealer has no idea. I also was able to get the dealer to agree to give me the order on x-plan, but the order was written up as MSRP and I was assured that once the invoice comes in with the car then the x-plan will be taken care of. Does this sound alright to everyone? and what should I expect the x-plan price to be, I got a 2006 order prices but the invoice seemed alot lower than the example x-plan invoices I have seen on the web. Any ideas would be appreciated. Its good to hear youll be gettin your mustang soon, i hope mines not far behind
  • cgalencgalen Member Posts: 6
    Curious about which dealer you used?
    Dealer should have given you a VOC (Vehicle Order Confirmation) that shows the exact car you ordered with the exact options. It will also show the MSRP as well as the X plan price.

The dealer knows this when they order it.

Ask to get the VOC, first.

You also want the DORA (off the top of my head, I can't remember what the letters mean, but your dealer knows). The DORA tells you the terms of the x-plan deal, the exact car you ordered and the price the dealer agreed to sell it for. They can also add dealer installed options to it.

Personally, I worked only from the VOC for my x-plan deal, but I made sure the dealer's GM and I both signed it with the terms of the deal spelled out. The DORA is a more formal agreement, though.

Without either the VOC (and ther terms spelled out on it with signatures) and/or the DORA, you really have nothing binding with the dealer that will hold them to the deal you cut with them on the order.

Not saying your dealer will back out of the deal, but I've heard horror stories about dealers promising one thing when you order and conveniently forgetting about the terms when the car comes in. I've even heard of dealers taking an ordered car and selling it to someone else because they were able to sell it for more money.

The Mustang GT is a "hot" car. It's been "hot" for the last 10 months and doesn't look like the sales pace is slowing one bit for the '06 models. MSRP and above has generally been the going rate for the car. Make sure you've got your ducks in a row to get what you want at the price agreed on so neither you, nor the dealer misinterpret anything when it's time to take delivery.

Hope this helps.
    The dealership I went to was Koons in Rockville, very nice salesmen, very upfront once we settled on x-plan. I was in and out of there in 20 minutes.

Graphicsguy, Thanks for advice. I realize now I only have the VOC, so I'm gonna go ahead and get the DORA as soon as possible. I dont anticipate any problems, but why take the chance.

Vnova,My X-plan price for the gt coupe was 25,058 including dest. and del., and msrp was 26980, so you should see somewhere around that same discount. you definitely should already know what price you will pay since you already ordered. Good luck, hope your car comes soon too!
  • jerrymcshane1jerrymcshane1 Member Posts: 195
    This option is NOT listed under "build your own" on the Ford web site. Is however, listed in Edmunds. Anyone know if it is available now and is it true that ALL of the fall/spring production Mustangs are already SOLD? THANKS.
    It wasnt easy.I argued a bit for it, using some logic that I was only gonna order it using xplan, and he'd still make SOME money off me. That wasnt flying too well so I finally just broke down and cried. Then he gave it to me. J/K lol
    I'm really not sure to the WHY he decided to do it (I think the final thing I said before he gave it to me was "Well I dont even know WHY they even HAVE and X-plan if I cant use it!). I know it helps dealer allocation the more they order and sell right away, but other than that I'm real thankful for the deal. It will take some convincing but I hope he does the same for you. Dont think I can post the name here, but I'll message it to ya.
    18" wheels/tires on currently on hold.

Can't answer your question about the allocations for Fall and Spring being sold out, but it wouldn't surprise me.

The last time I checked with my dealer about a month ago, he had already sold out of his '06 Mustang GT allotment through January. By now, it might even be February. He's telling people who order now that the very earliest they can expect the car is in late April on into May.
  • sonicblucrisissonicblucrisis Member Posts: 52
    Regarding Ford's site, I played with it from about mid november '04 and saw that they were very slow to update with new options. The convertible option on the "build your own" showed up about 45 days after the official introduction. Ford.com, you listening?
    Thanks for the response. Looks like you are right on the money !!! Dealer just told me yesterday that my mustang should be here the 29th of Aug. exactly three weeks after the production date. Getting excited !!
  • achaseachase Member Posts: 4
    how did it go, liangyyq?

i just sent out e mails to about 6 dealers in SoCal on the V6 manual, like you. first to respond via e mail offered below MSRP, and said that was a "conservative" discount." that indicates I could get to invoice or close to it, I assume.

But that was just my first dip in the water.

is invoice becoming a norm on the V6s? or is that just wishful thinking?
  • vnovabrivnovabri Member Posts: 6
    Ive been tryin to find all the information I was told to get. I talked to my dealer and they said they would send me my VOC in the mail. The other information I have gotten is that I am a priority 10, theres one order ahead of mine at the dealer. But they dont seem to know the allocation or build date for my car yet. I asked for the dealer code and they gave me some weird number that isnt even the right number of digits. Does anyone know how I can find out the dealer code without gettin it from my dealer, so i can check my order directly. I placed my order 7/15/05, for a 06 vert manuel with the avail 18" wheels, does it seem odd that I still dont have a build date?
    Don't know how far you live from your dealership, but if you're relatively close, I'd just go pick up your VOC from the dealer. The VOC will have your dealer code on it. Priority 10 is good. The dealership should know what their allotment is, however.

I think the 18" wheels are still on production hold. That's what could be holding up getting a production date.
    Picked up my mustang today. Redfire, black top, red seats with charcoal trim, extras !
    Listed for 34,290 and paid 31,570 with the xplzn but had already negotiated 31,740 so great price either way. Ordered 6/6/05 recieved 8/25/05. And it is beautiful and a great car !!!!
  • huck1huck1 Member Posts: 9
    Codey,
    Enjoy your new vert - sounds like your buying experience was quite positive.
    Would you mind posting dealer info, I would really appreciate it as I'm trying to track down virtually the same car as yourself though maybe in silver.
    Many thanks, in advance.
  • stumpstump Member Posts: 1
    Bought my loaded out Black GT Convt Saturday. Paid 31000. MSRP 34000 Shaker 1000 Leather interior upgrade, antilock brakes - if there was an option I didn't get, then I didn't know it existed

I think i made out very well considering what i have seen on here
  • tinycadontinycadon Member Posts: 287
    how did you get it for 3k below msrp? where did you buy it?