Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Kia Spectra5

Comments

• doohickiedoohickie Member Posts: 949
    I'm a believer in Korean cars. Before I bought my Elantra in October I drove a (Kia-built) Ford Aspire for almost 10 years and 120,000 miles with hardly any problems at all. I would buy either Hyundai or Kia without reservation (I just bought a new Elantra in October).

I think the 100,000 mile warranty improved the reliability of Hyundai/Kia vehicles in a back-handed way: A lot of people bought the cars for the warranty, but then learned that the warranty can be voided if the car is not properly maintained. As a result, the cars are being maintained better than they were when the warranty was not a selling point and no one thought about it. Hyundai/Kia is training its customers to be responsible car owners (which is a good thing for everyone because a lot of people who buy these cars are first-time new-car buyers and need to be educated on car maintenance).
  • geomaticsgeomatics Member Posts: 60
    "but why not create some kick butt little turboed 4-cyl autocross type vehicles???"

That would be sweet, I would love to see them come out with a midsize all wheel drive crossover to compete on the highly touted rally sport circuit. Wouldn't it be nice to see a korean car taking a top spot beside an Imprezza WRX?

ah, but alas I may just be dreaming.

Keep up the good postings guys, a good community is the key to raising the public status of an auto manufacturer.

Geo.
  • iluvmysephia1iluvmysephia1 Member Posts: 7,704
    how a little turbo 4-cyl Kia would look and perform. My feeling is that Kia would style the thing to look great and they could also win some races with it, too.

Come on Kia, do it! You're already building the best vehicles on the planet, enter the rally sport racing field, too! :D

2021 Kia Soul LX 6-speed stick

Kia Rio driver beats F1 driver to world ice racing title - again!

- Third consecutive series win for Rio

(SEOUL) February 3, 2006 -- Kia Rio driver, Yvan Muller, has taken sufficient points in the final round of what is regarded as the World Championship for the unique motorsport of ice racing, the Andros Trophy, to beat former F1 Grand Prix World Champion Alain Prost and win the championship title for the third successive year.

The domination of the series, which is held in freezing conditions on specially-built race tracks on the top of mountains in the Alps, by Muller and the Rio was achieved despite Muller carrying more weight-penalty ballast as the twice-previous championship winner. Muller comprehensively fought off last minute challenges from former F1 Grand Prix World Champion Alain Prost in a Toyota, Jean-Phillipe Dayraut in a BMW and Franck Lagorce in a Fiat.

The Kia team wrapped up the title with a superb tactical performance in Super-Besse, high in the Alps, recording solid placings in both races that were sufficient to secure enough points for Muller to win his tenth ice racing title.

According to Muller, "It was the hardest ice racing season in my career, and surely the most beautiful victory, even if I had to play a game I'm not used to. During the last three seasons, the team proved we could beat everybody, dominating in 2004 and 2005, or playing tactics and nerve breaking games this season.”

"In racing we are used to hearing about 'fastest times,' but this year we had our 'fastest' time even with 490 kilos of ballast," commented Paul Bourion, Kmotorsport team principal. "We did three seasons with the Kia Rio and we won three championships, thanks to Yvan, while this year and in 2005 we also won the constructor's championship. And we are very proud of that record," he added.

Muller and the Kmotorsport team now go to Paris and the Stade de France for the final event of the season -- a non-championship round on a specially created ice-track at the country's national stadium on 18 March.
    Waddya know... a three-door Rio. Is that the old gen?

That won't help Kia with their image though: You don't have hundreds, or even tens, of thousands of fans at an ice race.

Now maybe if they followed Toyota into NASCAR...!
  • backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    The styling is almost the same as the '07 Accent 3-door, so I suspect it's the new Rio--one not yet available in the U.S. Maybe this year, like the Accent 3-door?
    Yeah, but without comparing I think the headlights are more similar to the old gen than the new. The graphics kind of hide the looks of the car though.
    there is a world outside of the US. Just because ice racing is not popular in most of the US doesn't meen that it won't help the image of the company, it is an up and coming sport in Canada and already has lots of followers in Northern europe and Russia. using the same logic, how much nascar do you see outside the States?. And it certainally isn't helping the domestic auto manufacturers sell vehicles.

Geo.
    is something to be looked up to, anyway, right?

What a waste of fuel, time and money.

Kia is proceeding just fine, IMHO. I wouldn't mind reading about their other racing involvement, if it should come about.

Besides, I can see car racing anytime by just heading out to my local freeway system and bumping butts with the big boys in their big 'ole pick-em-up trucks from GM and Ford. :D

My thought was not so much America vs. the world, but simply that I can't imagine huge crowds going up to altitude to witness car racing, whereas, NASCAR does attract a vast audience, if only in the U.S.
    They do have this new fangled invention called television. Its true, you can sit in your home and watch sports from the warm comfort of your own home. Isn't technology great.

Go team Kia.
    Geo.
    I don't get into all those tech gadgets... :confuse:
  • spectramanspectraman Member Posts: 255
    Obviously they shouldn't attempt to compete in the Corvette/Viper territory, but why not create some kick butt little turboed 4-cyl autocross type vehicles???

I *just* found the perfect powertrain for my "wish" above. Check out the new motor that the Dodge Caliber is getting, compliments of Chrysler's alliance with Mitsu and more importantly: HYUNDAI!

Hopefully their technology sharing contract will allow Hyundai/KIA to have access to these bad boys. Since Dodge is able to stuff it into a Caliber, hopefully it could fit under the hood of the Elantra/Spectra family!

-SM

2007 Caliber SRT4 - A 300 Horsepower Screamer
    http://www.getrammed.com/index.php?categoryid=8&p2_articleid=64

Standout Powertrain
    The all-new 2007 Dodge Caliber SRT4 is capable of a 0-60 mph time in under six seconds. How is that possible?

The all-new 2007 Dodge Caliber gets its motivation from an all-new "World Engine" produced at the Global Engine Manufacturing Alliance (GEMA) facility in Dundee, Mich. The World Engine is a family of small fuel- and emissions-efficient aluminum four-cylinder gasoline engines co-developed by DaimlerChrysler's Chrysler Group, Hyundai Motor Company and Mitsubishi Motors Corporation.

The all-new 2.4-liter turbocharged World Engine delivers a level of power you'd expect from a V-8," said Pete Gladysz, Senior Manager – Powertrain, SRT. "With the engine in the all-new 2007 Dodge Caliber SRT4, we were able to take advantage of tried-and-true performance improvements, such as increased cylinder-head flow and higher compression ratio, as well as newer technologies such as Variable Valve Timing (VVT)."
    like they are truly new world order type technology. Those power numbers are way impressive.

I gotta tell ya, I kind of like this new Caliber from Dodge. A cool small car that is American...albeit sort of?

Wow! I like the sporty style of the Caliber with the sort of toned down Dodge Ram design up in the grille. They do a tasteful job of it, indeed. I also like how they handled the rear end of it, the way they mold the plastic into the metal back there, real sporty looking.

But it's how Hyundai and Kia will put these engines to use that really has me interested! How about that little Kia turbo-4 cyl screamer we were talking about, for starters? :surprise:

If I were buying a car this year instead of last, I would definitely give the Caliber a look. Overall, the style is JUST what I want, and in many ways is proportioned similarly to my Elantra (4-door, fastback hatch). However, while putting a pickup-style grill on a large station wagon (Magnum) might be okay, I think it looks terrible, awful, butt-ugly on a compact. The Magnum is almost trucklike in its stance, but the Caliber is just NOT. Putting a big ol' grill on that little car ruins the whole style concept, imo.

The chunky, angular lines of the grill just don't match the otherwise sleek lines of the rest of the car.

Back to the engine, though: It is my understanding that the new Elantra will be getting a detuned version of the engine in the Caliber. So there is a chance that future sport versions could get the full performance version. The Spectra and Elantra seem to piggy-back each other on a staggered release schedule. I would expect the Spectra to be at least updated in 2008 or 09; not sure if it will leap ahead of the 07 Elantra or not or whether it will get the new engine.
    doohickie, but they have toned the Chrysler grille down a little so it kinda fits up there. I don't think there's enough goodness there to move me from my favorite Kia but this new Caliber seems to be a great new move for Dodge.

ok, well I am having door lock issues with the spectra5, for a while it would constantly unlock, now it is locking itself on a whim. It doesn't matter wether the keys are in or out of the ignition, if the car is running or not. I cannot find a pattern of when it does this. The dealership needs to duplicate the issue for them to fix it apparently, but since it is willy nilly I may never get it fixed. Very annoying, last week i had to walk 2 miles back to my house to get the spare key; brrr cold.

Has anyone else had this issue? perhaps someone knows of a technical service bulliton that explaines this problem?

Thanks all, keep up the good work.

Geo
    Geo:

Can KIA disable the keyless entry feature (aka: the FOB) of your car for awhile? This would allow you to determine whether errant radio signals are confusing the signal receiver in the car.

A couple of DJs at a local radio station in the Detroit area say that no one's key FOBs work at their station due to all the radio wave interference generated by "radio row". There's numerous stations all lined up on the particular road/highway their station's located on.

I don't think you want the power lock fuse to simply be pulled.... because that wouldn't prove out my radio wave theory. The power locks would simply stop working.

Somehow KIA needs to disable the FOB signal receiver.... and then any errant automatic locks or unlocks may point at a short circuit, etc.

Keep us posted!

-SM
    Thanks for your reply.
    I do not belive that it is in the fob. If it were the lights would flash on the car as it does when the fob is pressed (I think anyway). I have read on other forums that it is probablly a moisture issue with the central locking mechanism on the drivers side door. Your theory is sound, but I live out in the country where you can barely even get a cellular signal, not to mention no AM radio after 5pm. I am yanking the battery out of the fob tonight to test your theory. I will keep the board informed.

Thanks again for you input.

Geo.
    I am yanking the battery out of the fob tonight to test your theory.

Geo:

I'm wondering if the actual *receiver* inside the car could be picking up an errant or NON-fob generated signal.

The fact that you're in the country sort of precludes this, but stranger things have happened. Do you live near an airport, or airport radar facility?

You have a point though that it seems that the lights would flash and such if the car was being fooled into locking/unlocking by other signals.

Problems like this are one reason that I'm not a big fan of radio controlled access. My car hasn't acted up, but I've seen plenty that have!

A Pontiac van in the parking structure I park in had it's passenger-side slider WIDE OPEN as I walked past it. No one was in the van. I tried sliding it shut, and it re-opened automatically. Weeeeiiirrrrd.

My friend's Pontiac Grand Prix (about 10 years ago) had a trunk that I'd find popped and in the totally up position about once or twice a week in our parking lot at work.

Would you want to store much of value in either of these vehicles????

Sometimes old fashioned is the MOST secure way!

-SM
    indeed, the 2006 Kia Rio's don't have power W's/L's/M's. One can order them as options but I think I'm gonna go with the old-fashioned crank windows, pop-up and down door locks and hand-adjustable mirrors outside.

I mean, I will take the AM/FM/CD player inside the cabin, though. The Rio LX sedan (it's looking like that is the one I will go for, hopefully real soon now)comes standard without power windows/locks and mirrors. I'm thinking it's so Kia can save money on the overall Rio package and offer front airbags, side airbags and side curtain airbags standard. Ya know, I am glad Kia offers those airbags with the Rio being the small rig it is.

Oh, I may test drive a Spectra SX, Spectra LX or Spectra5 too. I may, but, then again, I'm thinking I'll have my mind made up by that point with getting one of the Rio's. I got an e-mail today from a guy in Idaho Falls, ID, that's going to buy the 5-speed Rio5 in Tropical Red from Robert Allen Kia in Pocatello, ID, this Friday, if he can fit into it. I want it, too, but am in the process of justifying it to my wife before I go get it. :)

She likes our Sportage and it's running fine. I just want the better gas mileage of the 2006 Kia Rio LX and Rio5. We'll see.

Happy motoring, car nuts! Enjoy your Spectra5's and post away with your comments, good, bad or indifferent! :D

• natta1natta1 Member Posts: 11
    Geo,

I posted the message below about two weeks ago concerning our Sedona and haven't heard from anyone else on this topic. I also own a 2004.5 Spectra--that's why I visited this forum.

"We have a 2002 Sedona EX with about 65,000 miles on it. We have had some minor issues with the van since we bought it three and a half years ago but overall we have been very pleased. About four months ago the door locks started locking on their own. Sometimes it would happen after the front passenger door handle was used to open the door from the inside then it just started happening intermittently whenever it wanted to-sometimes while driving sometimes while the van was sitting still. Has anyone else experienced this?"

Two days ago my wife and 5 year old could not get out of the van--every time my wife unlocked the doors they would re-lock. This happened about ten times in a row. Crazy. Please let me know if you figure this out.
    Yup, that sounds like exactly the same problem. I just can't get it to do it at the dealership, therfore they won't fix it. I wish they would just take my word for it.

I will keep you informed, i am trying another dealer next week, and will report back then.

I have since taped the extra key under my bumper just to be safe.

Regards.

Geo
    post from ddrie@ kia-forums.com**It's a known issue, they need to replace the drivers door locking mech... there is something in there that is out of adjust or something.

If they won't/can't do it have them call the service manager at Fredericton Kia.

They replaced mine and two others.

d **

thanks again ddrie
    Geo.
  • tomsr1tomsr1 Member Posts: 130
    I have an 03 Sorento that locks the doors randomly.One day
    I took it to an automatic car wash and it locked the keys
    inside. Fortunately I had a spare key on me.What an embarassment!I like the quality and the luxury stuff that I have but sometimes it locks by itself juat sitting in the garage.I have read that moisture will cause this
    problem.I was considering downsizing to a Spectra5 but if they have this problem too I will look at Honda FIT or Scion.I have not read about this problem with Hyundai
    but I thought they were they same design. :confuse:
  • tomsr1tomsr1 Member Posts: 130
    After I disconnected the after market alarm keyless remote
    system my locks have been working right.In my research there was an ongoing discussion about this in the KIA FORUM
    Phillipines where as it was found that improper installation of after market systems will cause problems.
    Kia is the least likely car to be stolen so who needs it.
  • jipsterjipster Member Posts: 6,244
    I am thinking of purchasing a kia spectra 5, anything to look for with problems?? Anyone have any problems that I need to know about?? Buying tomorrow!!! I'm excited.
    2020 Honda Accord EX-L, 2011 Hyundai Veracruz, 2010 Mercury Milan Premiere, 2007 Kia Optima
  • chasaf2004chasaf2004 Member Posts: 2
    :) Does anyone know where to get a detailed Spectra5 manual similar in content to a Chiltons or Haynes? I'm trying to do a few upgrades to my 2005 Spectra5 and can't find any literature on it. My dealership has been pretty useless when it comes to answering my questions. Thanks...
    Well my little S5 is one year old today, I must say it has been a pleasure to own over the last year putting on over 34000km on it. As for problems, I have only had the pass. rear speaker replaced, and the phantom door lock/unlock issue (which seems to have worked itself out) and a couple speeding tix ;) . Otherwise the car is performing flawlessly, not a single rattle or buzz in the cabin and the stereo mp3 player is still performing strong.

I hope you all enjoy your S5 Experience as much as me.

Later.
    Geo.
  • lapisusalapisusa Member Posts: 1
    Until very recently I loved my Kia Spectra 5. Then my locks kept locking on their own, the wiper design is not good - metal piece hits the windsheild as it is not secure, and the comfort of the front seats is poor if you have to drive more than 30 minutes. The seats backs are too tall making visiblilty difficult. Then yesterday I was in a collision - I slid into a stopped car on slippery, wet pavement; approximately 1 minute later another car crashed into me......NO AIRBAGS!!!! You'd think with all of the hype of these airbags even one of them would have.....thank God it wasn't too serious of a collision because obviously I couldn't count on my car to protect me or my son!!! :mad:
  • backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    Airbags only deploy above certain speeds and at certain angles. That is why in every car with a SRS, there is a sticker that says something to the effect "Don't rely only on the SRS, wear your seatbelts." In this case, it appears you weren't traveling fast enough when you hit the other car to deploy the front airbags, and the other car didn't hit you in the side hard enough to deploy the side airbags. You are fortunate in two ways: you and your son were not seriously injured (based on what you said I assume that is the case), and your car does not need thousands of dollars of additional repairs, which it would have needed had all six airbags fired.
    lapisusa exclaimed:
    "Then yesterday I was in a collision - I slid into a stopped car on slippery, wet pavement; approximately 1 minute later another car crashed into me......NO AIRBAGS!!!! You'd think with all of the hype of these airbags even one of them would have.....thank God it wasn't too serious of a collision because obviously I couldn't count on my car to protect me or my son!!!"

Lap:

The fact that you are uninjured enough to post your complaint is *some* proof that your Spectra5 protected you to a large degree.

As it was previously stated, airbags ONLY fire in cases where there is sufficent force to trip the activators. Obviously, your accident(s) didn't meet that requirement.

Let me ask you a few questions if I may:

Was your car totaled?

Were you able to drive it away from the scene of the accident?

Did you first hit someone from behind, and then someone hit you from behind? Were you ever hit in the side ("T-boned")?

Remember... airbags don't usual fire when you're hit from behind. In those cases, your protection is your seats, headrests, and the body structure of the vehicle.

Side airbags usually only fire when a vehicle is signficantly impacted *from the side*. Some cars fire their side airbags when the fronts are triggered, but I don't think KIA has theirs programmed that way.

Do you have a picture of your car after it was hit that you can post online somewhere? To give you the benefit of the doubt, I'd be interested to see how bad the damage was.

-SM
  • prairiewriterprairiewriter Member Posts: 5
    Hey!

I’m a newbie here and I must say that I have enjoyed reading all the posts on the Spectra5. I am soon to become a first-time Dad and I am looking for a safe, reliable car to transport baby and all the associated gear.

As you may have gathered from my interest in this topic, I am considering purchasing a Kia Spectra5 EX Sport with automatic transmission. My question is what is the best price for this vehicle? According to the Kia Canada Web site, the price (including delivery and destination) is $23465.00 Canadian pesos. This price seems higher than what others in this forum have said they paid. Any thoughts on what the current “best price” is? Also, my local dealer does not seem to be able to keep them on the lot. Is it the 1.9% financing or are these vehicles hard to get?

Everyone here seems to be enjoying their cars. I am a bit concerned about the stories of premature rusting that have been discussed in this forum. How widespread is this rusting issue? Is it localized to a small area or is the entire car susceptible?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

PW
    Hi.
    I love my Spec 5, I bought it just over a Year ago in Ottawa On. Can. paid 19,450 @ 0%. no rust on car at all.

Good Luck with your purchace.
    Geo.
  • prairiewriterprairiewriter Member Posts: 5
    Geomatics:

Thanks for the info. Can I have your deal?!

Was your car top of the line? How's it handle the winter? I understand from your earlier posts that you bought a set of snow tires for your Spec5 and that made a world of difference. I bought a set of Michelin X Ice snow tires for my current vehicle and it was the best purchase I have made in quite some time! My current car has a hard time coping with the -55 Regina winters and I am looking forward to a car that warms up quicker.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

PW
    My spectra5 is a standard with everything except sunroof and abs. The car handled the winter fantastic, i never felt out of control on any of the driving conditions i encountered. The car was surefooted and predictable. The Car heats up very quickly and the heater is very strong, (the heated mirrors are a great help as well). I have nothing but good things to say about my Kia Spectra5, it continues to surprise me every day, being much more car than the price suggests.

Enjoy
    Geo.
    Gang:

I just read on another well-visited KIA forum that a person with a 2005 Spectra5 discovered that the rear seat belt bolts were NOT screwed into the body/belt anchors at all. He discovered it due to a "chirping" noise near where the seat belt entered the rear deck.

This person reports that they took off 3 bolts that held the rear plastic side panel in place, and then discovered what he called the 'MAJOR' bolt sitting there with a loose washer on it that was "chirping" or jingling. He then made the assumption that perhaps the other side was not fastened too, removed the cover, and bingo... same problem.

If true (which I believe it is), this may have just been a one-off or at least limited problem.

But.... you may want ask your dealer to check this out for you.

I'd post the link to the actual poster's article, but the Moderator would probably yank my post. Sorry.

Report back here if any of you find anything similar!

-SM
    FYI....

I think the belt anchors were the upper "over the shoulder" ones if I read the other person's post correctly.

-SM
  • gman2398gman2398 Member Posts: 1
    I was reading my manual and it was including info about towing with the kia. I got me thinking, is it possible, what are its limits, and has anyone tried this? or do they mean pulling the kia with a RV?

A few notes on my kia:
    I've noticed that my gas mileage is not that great, it seems to empty faster when its below half a tank.

I have been able to squeeze in 15 gallons of gas to my kia, by topping off the tank, great for long trips.

The only thing I don't like about my spec5 Is the seats, they don't feel comfortable in long trips. They have a seat elevator but it only goes up at an angle,so my butt is higher and my feet are at the bottom. :(
  • 05spectra5sask05spectra5sask Member Posts: 3
    Your results sound encouraging. Our S5 was bought in July '05 and now has 26,000km on it. Good little car, so far, but I am very disappointed in the fuel mileage. I know that the KIA rating of 38city/42hwy is unrealistic for day to day operation, but the absolute best I have ever achieved was about 35/36mpg on straight hwy drive. It gets about 32mpg combined. How's your mileage?

TTYL
    '05'
  • spmrebelspmrebel Member Posts: 130
    This is great gas mileage. My girlfriend on her 2005 Spectra EX auto gets in the upper 20s (27 to 29) mpg. We do see occasionaly the low 30s (30 to 32) mpg. This is with 75% hwy driving. I have a 2005 Hyundai Elantra auto and get in the mid 20s with the exact same driving route my girlfriend has. The Elantra is far from the EPA where the Spectra is much closer. What I don't understand is why such a difference when they use the same Beta engine. Only thing I can think of maybe the engine management system is tuned differently as well as the transmission.

Happy motoring
  • masta159masta159 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I just looked at a 2006 Spectra5, automatic & the dealer offered it for $14995 & that is with rebates & dealer incentives. Does it sound like a good deal? They offered the Spectra 4 dr for $12670 but I think I like the hatchback better.
  • srubiosrubio Member Posts: 6
    Yes it is they are selling it to you below incvoice take it while the offer is there.
    ok I take back all the good stuff I said about this car... the car is just over a year old and I already have rust in the top corner of the drivers door... If there is something that i can't stand is rust. Trading the little bas#(&d this week.

just thought that i would share.
    Geo.
  • princessmelissprincessmeliss Member Posts: 19
    I wish I could trade mine in, but I wouldn't get jack for it considering the paint is chipping off of it. But, according to Kia dealership I went to this is just normal for any car and to be expected since they don't put lead in paint anymore. Obviously they think I'm just an ignorant girl who has never seen a car before because I've never seen this happen before EVER. Even my husband's 6 year old Cavalier with 150,000 miles didn't have this issue. Too bad we wouldn't trade that in on a new Kia. Who wants a new car that's going to have spots all over it in less than a year? Guess we should stick with a more quality brand. I think Kia though I was bluffing about buying a new car, guess I'll send them copies of the paperwork so they can see that they lost a customer due to their poor quality and lack of decent customer service.
  • canuckkiafancanuckkiafan Member Posts: 21
    Hi,

Not really pleased at all to see the paint is an issue with others, but am glad to know that I'm not making this all up. Totally agree with you princessmeliss, I felt like they were trying to make me feel like I was an ignorant gal and that this is the norm, so suck it up - nice try, but I won't buy it.
    Still haven't got mine to another dealer yet for proposals for resolution, but after reading Geos post, am thinking of other options.
    Too bad, because I do like the performance - it's a good little car. The dealership called to tell me I'd be receiving a survey, and that they hoped I would rank them well - told them I couldn't & why - again, nice try.
    If Kia ever wants to lose the bad rap, they better start focussing on quality AND service.
    Good luck to all,
    S-cannuckkiafan-W
  • srubiosrubio Member Posts: 6
    You do know that if you bought it new the 5yr/100,000 Anti Perforation warranty will cover that. Something to look into before you trade it seeing as it wouldn't cost you anything so before you make the rash decision to trade you might want to look into that, hope that helps you out.

Sales Consultant
    Briggs Kia
    Topeka, KS
  • princessmelissprincessmeliss Member Posts: 19
    The dealerships here tell me that this is my fault not a paint problem. They say I obviously get hit by rocks and they can't be responsible for that and it isn't covered by the warranty. Tried that route already, but thanks.
    Actually, they call it "surface rust", for the anti perforation warrenty to be valid the rust has to be all the way through the already thin body panel... guess that shouldn't take more than another week or 2. Guess the Koreans got a good deal on some scrap metal.

This is my last post here, I no longer own the car... rust after 1.5 years.."NICE", i can only imagine the rust that i can not see.

Done with Kia.

Geo.
    :mad: