Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus LX 570 Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

2»

Comments

• nedzelnedzel Posts: 787
    The 2010 LX570 will be little changed, in features and price, from the 2009 LX570.
  • gryangryan Posts: 35
    I am looking at leasing a 2009 that was driven by the sales manager for 5000 miles. The Msrp is 83,000 and they will sell it for $69,000 or lease it for $1100 per month. i believe i lose residual value because it has 5000 miles on it? Should I wait for a 201o
  • Anyone know what the residual and MF are for these current trucks for lease...36mo/15K?
  • Hi ml2005. Unfortunately, the LX is one of the few models that Lexus is not providing lease support on right now. As a result, if you were to lease one through Lexus Financial Services, you would have to use its standard lease program. LFS' current buy rate standard lease money factor is .00245 for consumers who qualify for its "Tier 1+" credit tier.

LFS' 36 month, 15,000 mile per year residual for the 2010 LX 570 is 51%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • yjpyjp Posts: 3
    I know it's very hard to find the trucks in the area. What's the best price? Is it possible to get the truck under the invoice price? Let me know.
  • Any news on the 2012 models? When will full production be back? The tsunami really caused havoc with suppliers and production... I've questioned Lexus on Facebook about new features (LED DRL and Heads Up Display - on my RX 350 and love it). Of course, nothing solid back as an answer...
2»