Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevrolet Tahoe Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

1789101113»

Comments

• wakkoevowakkoevo Member Posts: 2
    HI guys and gals. Dealer quoted me at 53,680 for an LT! Loaded w/ Navi- Sun sound intertaiment- power mirrors- Z71 sport package and i have no clue if this is a deal or not! i do know that the LT fair price is set around 46k so 7k for the options its a spike that i dont even know is good or not. we still have not gone through the financial office so i know for a fact they will raise that price up for whatever reason. please share some insight. thank you.
  • evildudeevildude Member Posts: 2
    That sounds like a lot, imagine after they add the taxes?
    Are you planning to put anything down?
  • wakkoevowakkoevo Member Posts: 2
    Well they estimated the taxes to be close to 5k and yes thats already added to the lump sum.
    The idea me and my wife had was to pay for the taxes as the down payment. so yes 5k down. is it still a lot?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    A reporter would like to speak to a couple who recently purchased a family car together. If you and your spouse have kids, purchased a car within the past six months and would like to share your story with a journalist, please send your daytime contact information at pr@edmunds.com no later than Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• zboz13zboz13 Member Posts: 6
    Car Man - Do you have any updated numbers on the above for the month of June? Thank you!!!
  • jq36jq36 Member Posts: 3
    I would appreciate feedback on this deal, I posted this on the Yukon Forum as well:

2013 Yokon Denali, MSRP: $62,000 and some change.
    Best Deal I got $54000 out the door. which could be around $50,500 sale price.

What do you guys think?

Appreciate the feedback.

Also have a quote on a similarly equipped Tahoe LTZ for $50,000 sale price.

I'm leaning Denali!
  • 73shark73shark Member Posts: 325
    So you are saying that the Denali is only $500 more than the LTZ? If so, then it looks like the Denali is the better deal.
  • heynow76heynow76 Member Posts: 2
    Looking to buy a black on black 2013 LT with All Star package and 2nd row leather buckets. With the current $3,000 cash back offer included, here are the numbers.

MSRP 51,235
    Dealer Offer 45,272
    TTL OTD 48,125

I think they will work more on the numbers but how much more is the question. Can anyone weigh in and let me know how this deal looks? Thanks
    CarMan -

Can you please give me the August lease details on a 2013 Tahoe LTZ. Lease program, 36months, 10K and/or 12K per year? I need your help!!
  • mclantonmclanton Member Posts: 1
    Purchased a new 2013 Tahoe LT 2WD. The only option was the 2nd row buckets for $39,800. Did I make a good buy?
  • zthompsonzthompson Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Zboz13,

Before I can answer that question I would need to know a few things. Are you trading anything in? Are you putting any money down? Do you want 4x4 or 2x4? Once I get that information I could let you know what the payments would be.
    Hi zthompson,

I won't be trading anything in...and no money down (except fees).

Looking for 4x4.

Thanks so much for your help!
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A reporter would like to talk to a car shopper who's considering a new Chevrolet Suburban or Tahoe. If you are currently in the market for either of these SUVs, and you'd like to share your story, please email your daytime contact information to pr@edmunds.com no later than Tuesday, 9/10/13 at 1 p.m. PT/4 p.m. ET.
  • tarheel4tarheel4 Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2013
    Appreciate any thoughts on this pricing. 2012 Tahoe LTZ dealer demo fully loaded with 10k miles for $48.5k before taxes and tags in NC. I've searched other local inventory, and the price seems to fall right in between a 2012 with slightly higher mileage and a 2013 with comparable mileage. Thanks!
  • 73shark73shark Member Posts: 325
    That sounds a little high for 2 year old vehicle but then again the mileage is low. Have you checked Edmunds r Kelley Blue Book or NADA for price comparison?
  • domer04domer04 Member Posts: 20
    You have gotten the dealer to go from MSRP of $62k to $50.5k on the Denali? I would pull the trigger!

That's not the case in Denver!
  • domer04domer04 Member Posts: 20
    We are looking at a brand new 2013 Tahoe Z71 with an MSRP for $55,900. We have negotiated to $46,000 plus tax/title/etc on 2 different models. Is this a good deal?

Second question, one has the bench in the 2nd row and the other has bucket seats for the 2nd row. I prefer the bucket seats but don't have experience with either. Has anyone found one advantageous over the other?

Thanks!
  • agiancommoagiancommo Member Posts: 12

Hope I can revive this thread. I'm looking at 2014 Tahoe LTZ lease. May I ask how much others paid for theirs or the price you used to base your lease on (given down pmt). I understand 2015s are coming out and they redesigned it. Hoping for a break on leasing a 2014. Thanks in advance.

If you recently bought a Chevy Tahoe or a Buick Encore, please email PR@edmunds.com before Saturday, July 12, 2014 to discuss with a reporter.

If you recently bought a new Chevy Tahoe or Suburban, a reporter wants to talk with you. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, July 25, 2014 with a few words about how you made your choice.