Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda Ridgeline Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• rainier34rainier34 Member Posts: 2
    The dealer was Dick Hannah Honda in Vancouver, WA. I doubt they have any 07 vehicles left, but maybe.
  • bcbudbcbud Member Posts: 6
    Thank you for your reply, I did some research based on your info (Vancouver Wash) and Dick Hanna came up and I contacted them last month. I did not discuss prices just confirmed they would sell to Canadians and touch base. I was happy with them and told them as was going to wait a little longer for a Ridgeline as there are strong rumours of a diesel version coming shortly (they indicated they heard that as well and would wait also)
  • burzboysburzboys Member Posts: 4
    Hello Everyone. Maybe someone out there can help me get the best deal. I live in New York city and I am having a very hard time negotiating with these dealers. From some of the posts I have read, there are consumers out there getting great deals on the 2008 Ridgeline RT. The best I ahve gotten so far is $22,950. I have seen some guys and gals out there siting deals that range in the $21,500 range including all tax and fees.
    If there is anyone that can help me out please feel free,I need all the help I can get.
  • jfritschjfritsch Member Posts: 958
    Are you sure that is for an 08 and not 07 rt? 21500 including taxes and fees isn't very meaningful as taxes can vary from $200 to $2000 depending on state. That would be a helluva deal on an 07 rt in $1800 or so state. I haven't seen anything that cheap on 08s yet. Check out ridgelineownersclub.com.

Good luck
    --jjf

Hello Everyone. Maybe someone out there can help me get the best deal. I live in New York city and I am having a very hard time negotiating with these dealers. From some of the posts I have read, there are consumers out there getting great deals on the 2008 Ridgeline RT. The best I ahve gotten so far is $22,950. I have seen some guys and gals out there siting deals that range in the $21,500 range including all tax and fees.
    If there is anyone that can help me out please feel free,I need all the help I can get.
    Thanks jjf
    I am in New York. The lowest quote I have received so far is $23,140. That is minus the taxes. With tax Total cost would be around $25,000. Hope to get some help.Please anyone out there,money is scarce and I need a good deal. Any help is appreciated.
    5300 off msrp is pretty darn good for an 08 rt at this time of year. Your deal is so good that I believe the dealer may try to hit you with 1000 or so in "doc" fees and paint sealant.

Perhaps the best deals I have heard of are $6000-$6500 off msrp and that is in August and September for model clearance. Also get your financing in order as you can leave a lot more than $700 or so on the table here over 3-5 years. Check out the prices paid section on ridgelineowners.

With financing, insurance, gas for a 20 mpg vehicle and such you will have well over $45000 dollars into this over 5 years so only you can decide to expend effort over the next 2 months to get another 300-600 off. If money is that scarce you may have to get a much cheaper vehicle.

Good luck
    --jjf

Thanks jjf
    I am in New York. The lowest quote I have received so far is $23,140. That is minus the taxes. With tax Total cost would be around $25,000. Hope to get some help.Please anyone out there,money is scarce and I need a good deal. Any help is appreciated.
    5300 off msrp is pretty darn good for an 08 rt at this time of year. Your deal is so good that I believe the dealer may try to hit you with 1000 or so in "doc" fees and paint sealant.

Perhaps the best deals I have heard of are $6000-$6500 off msrp and that is in August and September for model clearance. Also get your financing in order as you can leave a lot more than $700 or so on the table here over 3-5 years. Check out the prices paid section on ridgelineowners.

With financing, insurance, gas for a 20 mpg vehicle and such you will have well over $45000 dollars into this over 5 years so only you can decide to expend effort over the next 2 months to get another 300-600 off. If money is that scarce you may have to get a much cheaper vehicle.

Good luck
    --jjf

Thanks jjf
    OK Just confirmed again today for the third time.
    Purchase Price $23,250 + Tax = $25,231 out the door.
    This is for a 2008 Ridgeline RT(Base) no extras.
    Should I make the deal. :confuse:
    Super. Now email for bids from 10-20+ other dealers in a 70-150mi radius for their best price. (Honda website) last 7-10 days of the month. Inform them you are emailing 10-15 dealers. Prices inclusive of all doc and other fees. Work the top 3-4 winners against one another and give them your cell #(including your hero if he is still in the running). Wait for callbacks. Turkey time can be a shooting gallery so you can get surprised.

Good luck
    --jjf

OK Just confirmed again today for the third time.
    Purchase Price $23,250 + Tax = $25,231 out the door.
    This is for a 2008 Ridgeline RT(Base) no extras.
    Should I make the deal.
    OK I have finally made a deal. I looked high and low ,finally mad e what I hope is an educated decision. I have found a 2007 Ridgeline RT (New) in the New York Metro Area. One of only about 4 left in a 300 mile radius. That is for an RT. Price paid is $23,230.00 Total Out the door. This is including all taxes,tags fees etc.
    The truck is also equipped with an auto start. ($21,200 = Tax and fees = $23,230)
    Let me know how I did. Your opinions mean alot to be, please be honest.
    7000 off msrp is about right for a leftover. I presume almost all of the 4 were silver (the most produced). The auto start is an interesting option. I wish I had it today.

If you are interested in extended warranty Honda is one of the few nameplates that lets its dealers compete online. The 8yr 120kmi Hondacare at myhondawarranty.com is about 1250. I think it is transferable and refundable if not used. (they can explain it) Its probably worth it as the dealer will usually get 2000 or more in the finance office for this kind of stuff.

Good Luck
    --jjf

OK I have finally made a deal. I looked high and low ,finally mad e what I hope is an educated decision. I have found a 2007 Ridgeline RT (New) in the New York Metro Area. One of only about 4 left in a 300 mile radius. That is for an RT. Price paid is $23,230.00 Total Out the door. This is including all taxes,tags fees etc.
    The truck is also equipped with an auto start. ($21,200 = Tax and fees = $23,230)
    Let me know how I did. Your opinions mean alot to be, please be honest.
  • namakan59namakan59 Member Posts: 9
    Just bought a 2008 from the dealer the door for 23560. They gave me 6200 for my damaged Siena with 125K miles. Total price with taxe, registration and licenses 18876.
  • cheapdad000cheapdad000 Member Posts: 33
    Sport Honda in MD just sent me an email with $5000 below invoice on any in stock Ridgeline. Checked and their is now $4500 dealer cash on Ridgeline. I just bought an Odyssey so no truck for me for awhile.
  • splitmergesplitmerge Member Posts: 1
    Hey everyone,
    Although Honda is pretty quiet about this promotion, you can really save a bunch on a new 2008 Ridgeline..

I just got a 2008 RTX, MSRP of 29,200, for $22,200 - a savings of $7k on the sticker.

This was a brand new vehicle.. not demo, no catches.

Apparently there is a lot of rebate money being given to the dealers at the moment, but they don't want to make a big deal about it..
  • zzz513zzz513 Member Posts: 1
    Purchased a new RT in mid-March for $21K when the rebate was $3,500. I see now for April the rebate is up to 4,500 so I'm sure better deals are to be had. The truck had no add-ons but the base RT had everything I needed at the time -- but thinking about it now would have considered the RTX for the $500 more.
  • aspesisteveaspesisteve Member Posts: 833
    $4,500 cash back makes this truck pretty attractive.

anyone trying to sell a used Ridgeline purchased a couple years ago however are going have to take a big hit if they want to find a buyer.
    $4,500 cash back makes this truck pretty attractive.

I know the economy is bad, but I think Honda didn't price this truck right from the beginning.

anyone trying to sell a used Ridgeline purchased a couple years ago however are going have to take a big hit if they want to find a buyer.
  • bfryerbfryer Member Posts: 3
    I am shopping a 2008 RTX Ridgeline myself and wondered what was your price including dealer fees , selling price plus 499.00 doc fees = taxable amount in my case. I am trying to hit out the door $ 22999.00
    If you go to ridgelineownersclub.com you can see that many are getting the 29000 rtx for 21000-22000 with all fees sans tax and title. The vehicle will probably barely wholesale used for 18000 in 12 months so thats about what you want.

Good luck
    --jjf
  • sw_ohsw_oh Member Posts: 23
    I received internet quotes today for a RT at $20,097 and a RTS for $23,092. Just some FYI for those still out there looking and searching. I wonder if those are floor prices or if they may still drop at the end of the month.
  • 07exlres07exlres Member Posts: 11
    Including destination, I presume?
    Yes, those prices do include destination. Best price for a RTL is $25,896, but I have not worked to try and find a lower as of yet, and those also includes destitnation.
    Got quoted today a RT for $20,849 and a RTS for $23,067
    Thats about average and what they are going for now.

Good luck
    --jjf

Got quoted today a RT for $20,849 and a RTS for $23,067
    jjf - how much more could I expect those prices to drop? I kinda feel as if those prices are floor prices, but when you said they are average prices, it makes me wonder how much more they could drop.
    If you do a search on new cars on cars.com, and search the Ridgeline, you will probably find 150 vehicles within 30 miles of cincinnati and probably 300-400 within 100 miles. Depends on how accurate the inventory is on cars.com. It seems fairly up to date.

How much to expect? Only one way to find out how low. Auction time. Request for bids via email to 20-30 dealers within 100-200 miles last week of the month. Let them know you are getting 20-30 bids (Honda website). Many will drop out, more will be nothing to write home about, give the top 3-5 your cell# and work and confirm with sales mgr.. Bid them one against the other in $300 increments. In my area it would be cincinnati, columbus,dayton louisville. All prices otd with tax, all dealer fees and title for your county and state.

Strange things happen the last 3 days with callbacks and such. If you can get a more local guy to come within 500 or so of the best bid 200 mi away that helps. For some reason the guys in the stix like to steal business from zips in the big city and the city guys don't seem to like losing sales to the hillbillys if you can put their back to the wall

Personally, I would want 10k+ off or thereabouts. Or 8k and favorable financing. The average sale of a ridgeline in july or august was about 7000 off msrp the last few years but you would want much more off now. Honda with its low production and price discipline kept the prices pretty high from dealers, even though the sales have been lackluster. Even they will have to buckle this year though I think. Much more unadvertised dealer cash available You don't know till you get the bids mid to end of month.

kbb.com puts a used 07 RTS at about 19k, which is really probably 15-18k. Looking at the prices guys are buying used on ridgelineownersclub.com. Used 07s bought retail for 18-19k (the kbb wholesale price) Tons of people trading suv's and trucks can't get the lowest of nada or kbb trade in price, and some dealers won't take any more lo mpg vehicles at even an unreasonable price. In a market like this perhaps even 10k off isn't enough.

A search within 30 miles of me shows about 350 ford escapes, perhaps 1000 within 100mi? Every bid I got on a new 22k 08 the last month was about 3700 off msrp. The 07 trade in price is 10000 off msrp, and the books may be high. Somethings got to give.

There should be a shooting gallery for these vehicles end of july and august.

Good luck

jjf - how much more could I expect those prices to drop? I kinda feel as if those prices are floor prices, but when you said they are average prices, it makes me wonder how much more they could drop
    word to the wise.

jfritsch is dead on when telling you what you can do on a new truck in this market.

The key though is to put in the effort by canvassing as many dealers as you possibly can and do it near the end of the month.

It takes effort and determination, but it's well worth it. imo
    you're going to have alot of dealers tell you to call them so they can sell to you and tell you their "best" price. You've got to hold your ground and show them you mean business.
    jjf - do you know what the current doc fee (title, license, etc) price is in Ohio? I remember a couple of years ago when I purchased a new vehicle it was just a flat $150 that all dealerships would charge. So back then I could basically get the price of the car, tax rate, and add the $150 to determine the true OTD cost.
    I really don't know. Some states regulate a maximum and some don't. Get all bids via email OTD (either price with all dealer fees or fees taxes and tags). A price bid of 21000 including a $600 doc fee beats a price bid of 21200 including a $100 doc fee. The fee is technically irrelevant if included in the bid.

Get some rates for some online sources, your bank or credit union for a loan if you are financing. Put your efforts into getting the last 2 guys end of month to drop 1000 or 2000 and/or add 3.9% honda financing.

You can leave 1500-3000 or more on the table over 4-5 years on financing, another 1000-2000+ easily by not getting enough competitive bids so don't get too caught up on $50 in fees here and there, or spending 2 hours "haggling" some free oil changes or upgraded floor mats.

Good luck
    --jjf

jjf - do you know what the current doc fee (title, license, etc) price is in Ohio? I remember a couple of years ago when I purchased a new vehicle it was just a flat $150 that all dealerships would charge. So back then I could basically get the price of the car, tax rate, and add the $150 to determine the true OTD cost.
  • sparklandsparkland Member Posts: 120
    There are dealers in the Denver area, who are selling 2008 RTL w/nav for $25,700---that is a great deal. Effectively $8,000 off. Do not pay more than that anywhere. Denver is the best place in the US for Honda to get a premium price on their trucks. If they are discounted that much here--they will be the same or less most other places. We have that wonderful combination of nice weather and snow.

Brad :shades:
  • cccompsoncccompson Member Posts: 2,382
    It's gone from $30 in 1999 to $50 then to $100 to $250 today. And there is no negotiation with any store in Ohio.
    Bought my RTX today with side rails and rear mud guards for $20,930 before tax, title, doc fees. Had an offer of $20,500 for an RT with rear mud guards in stock, but wanted and thought the RTX price was more bang for the buck.
  • luckyme1luckyme1 Member Posts: 29
    New RTL for $25,700 plus Tax & title. Included mud guards. About $8100 off MSRP. Quite pleased with the easy transaction. What an awesome vehicle. Thanks for the heads up about what to expect. Just called dealer, said I needed $8000 off MSRP, and they called back 10 minutes later with deal. Can't believe I got the Ridgeline for the same price as a loaded CRV I was quoted last week.
  • 07exlres07exlres Member Posts: 11
    Anybody heard whether there will be larger factory to dealer incentives hiding out there in July to rev up sales of the moribund Ridgeline market? Or will we have to wait for August and $150/bbl oil?

Here's hoping Honda comes off of some more cash. I'd buy an '08 Ridgeline for $10,000 off MSRP. ;)
  • tbone0103tbone0103 Member Posts: 9
    Any word on upcoming incentives for purchasing a ridgeline??? I live in the dallas area and am looking to purchase a ridgeline in the next 4-5 weeks. Anyone have any tips for getting the best "deal"?
    tips for getting the best deal on a Ridgeline?

you've come to the right place.

just scroll back a few posts - it's all here
  • sunmailsunmail Member Posts: 5
    I hit it hard looking for a Ridge middle of this month. I agree with JF's 6/20 post on "how to" using the net. Some will actually quote via net, others just use the web to try & set up a sales appt. A dealer ea in Tampa & Jacksonville pitched a lifetime power train warranty. Maybe if you're top dog in a region your allowed to do so. Something else tells me you're paying for it somewhere but if two deals are the same and one has it - sounds good. Another dealer in Tampa area came back immediately with what seems to be the obligatory $8K off sticker on a RTL. Watch out for the Honda marketing machine full bore at some dealers once you turn them on - relentless. Getting both $8K and 0% or 2.9% financing appears to be a regional thing. We are towards the end of month here and no new postings on what people are getting, should be reports soon. Dealer I went to had about 6 Ridge's out on lot but salesman fessed up to there being 30-40 at off lot storage. One RTL I drove had a 8/07 mfr date on it - wow.

This is new ground for Honda, having a huge supply of a vehicle and low demand. Since in better shape financially than most other car makers, maybe they can afford to meter this supply out at currrent discounts & sell rate until year end or beyond.

While I dug the Ridge and capability/features, bought a used '08 2 dr Jeep Sahara on Sat - not looking back. Would've been happy with either vehicle, the Jeep just pushed my buttons a little more this time around.

Just remember, when at a dealer, it's you against the dealer. They have a knack for making the worst deal sound good. Keep it on the phone & net and it's the dealers against one another - evaluate at your leisure.

Happy hunting, month end makes dealers do strange things - hit them hard!
    well said

I like the point of making it dealer vs. dealer, not the dealer vs. you.
    takes some discipline and strategy, but very doable at the end of the month.

When I was haggling over a Ridgeline last year this time, I had dealers starting out at one price 2 days before the end of the month and by the last day they were duking it out for my business. My cell phone wouldn't stop ringing even while sitting at a dealer in his office. I've never seen paper work get done so fast - they were worried I was going to answer my phone and tell them they were going to have to match a lower offer. These guys didn't play any games with me knowing I had contacted several dealers near my zip code.
    SO FAR BETWEEN ABOUT 5 DEALERSHIPS, THEY ARE QUOTING 25,200-26,500+TTL. SOME ARE INCLUDING THE AFTERMARKET PACKAGE OF TINT/PIN STRIPES/CARGO TRAY/WHEEL LOCKS/MUD FLAPS. ANY IDEA IF I CAN MAKE THEM GO LOWER THAN THIS BY WAITING UNTIL THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH OR POSSIBLY AUGUST? SOME OF THE DEALERSHIPS HAVE TOLD ME THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY MORE 08 RTL'S COMING AND A FEW DO NOT HAVE THE COLOR I AM LOOKING FOR. A LOT OF DEALERSHIPS IN THE AREA HAVE GOOD DEALS UNTIL MONDAY(SO THEY CLAIM). SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT INVENTORY LEVELS OR IS THIS A FRONT? ALSO, I HAVE A GOOD CREDIT SCORE AND WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN GET THE $$$ OFF MSRP AND THE LOW INTEREST RATES. SOME DEALERS SAY I CAN NOT GET BOTH BUT I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENTLY FROM A FEW FRIENDS.... SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS... THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE BOUGHT A NEW CAR THAT I PLAN ON FINANCING....
    Last day of the month isn't frequently practical. Make it last 3 days. Get bids from 10+ dealers via email. Work the price down with the last 2-3 finalists. Don't get disracted by $150 worth of dealer cost crap. Your target should be around 8k off plus good financing or close to 10k or more. The market for these vehicles in most places is miserable. Go to cars.com and see how many new 08's show up in their search with 30-100 miles of you.

Good luck
    --jjf
  • mplshondadlrmplshondadlr Member Posts: 409
    "Your target should be around 8k off plus good financing or close to 10k or more."

WOW - talk about setting an unrealistic expectation. Do you think there is a dealer in the world willing to take and actual $2000.00 - $3000.00 or greater loss to sell someone a car? Thats not to say that there aren't dealers out there willing to loss $250 - $500 real dollars, but $2000 - $3000 to sell a car? From a business standpoint, that makes ZERO sense.

I'm talking real world dollars here:
    2008 Ridgeline RTX
    $29135.00 MSRP
    $26449.00 Dealer Invoice
    -$855.00 Dealer hold back (2% HTB + 1% fixed cost adjustment)
    -$4500.00 NON-sub vented dealer cash
    =$21094.00 ACTUAL DEALER INVESTMENT. Which is $8041.00 off of the MSRP.

If you take the sub vented rate then adjust the selling price to $23404.00 which is actual dealer investment. That is still $6541.00 off the MSRP.

I understand advocating fantastic prices for consumers -- but lets keep expectations equal to reasonable value.
    t-bone,

you're getting some half truths from the dealer.
    Yes, '08 inventory is probably already delivered for the year, but to think they might run out anytime soon of what's in stock would be false.

jfrtish prices might be the extreem - I don't want to say what's possible since I'm not the one out there buying. My guess is invoice - the $4,500 plus some or all of the dealer hold back depending upon how specific you are with the color and options.

I have never been able to get both the low apr and all the cash incentives at the same time - but some people say they have - who knows if they sacrificed on the actual cost of the vehicle.
    So i did some more shopping around this evening and went to a dealership where the sales manager offered to do whatever he needed to do to get me into the ridgeline I wanted.. he asked me where he needed to be and he offered up 25,000 and 24,500 on an RTL w/o any aftermarket packages. He did not have the color I wanted and had to get the color from another store or the port. only aftermarket things I want are the moonroof visor($139), window tint($340), & door edge guards(120).... i have good credit 730-750 range..... Any idea if I could get 25,500 +TTL + 2.9% or less(according to some dealerships) financing??? Kind of have my cake and eat it to... but some of the sales guys seem pretty desperate.... Thoughts??
  • bolivarbolivar Member Posts: 2,316
    With the numbers you gave, I think $22,000 should buy that Ridgeline, which would give the dealer the holdback. He should sell it at this price, right?
    This is laughable. Published invoice figures for many autos have been nominal figures for many years. This is especially true for the last few years on trucks. Trying to take a calculator and determine dealer cost is silly because you don't know their cost. Honda is especially notorious for advertised and unadvertised dealer incentives (no factory to consumer rebates at all).

Many are purchasing Ridgelines from dealers used for under kbb *trade in* (not dealer retail) price. A year or so ago a 1 yr old Pilot or RL could be traded for around 10k less than original msrp. You may be lucky now to trade for 14k off msrp. The Ridgeline usually sold in july-august for 6000 off msrp. (a bit more for the higher trims) 10k off now with the market miserable is not unreasonable.

Your target should be around 8k off plus good financing or close to 10k or more."

WOW - talk about setting an unrealistic expectation. Do you think there is a dealer in the world willing to take and actual $2000.00 - $3000.00 or greater loss to sell someone a car? Thats not to say that there aren't dealers out there willing to loss $250 - $500 real dollars, but $2000 - $3000 to sell a car? From a business standpoint, that makes ZERO sense.

I'm talking real world dollars here:
    2008 Ridgeline RTX
    $29135.00 MSRP
    $26449.00 Dealer Invoice
    -$855.00 Dealer hold back (2% HTB + 1% fixed cost adjustment)
    -$4500.00 NON-sub vented dealer cash
    =$21094.00 ACTUAL DEALER INVESTMENT. Which is $8041.00 off of the MSRP.

If you take the sub vented rate then adjust the selling price to $23404.00 which is actual dealer investment. That is still $6541.00 off the MSRP.

I understand advocating fantastic prices for consumers -- but lets keep expectations equal to reasonable value.
    If they don't sell you a Ridgeline RTX for $22K plus TT&L -- they're a fool. For the record our dealership is selling the Ridgeline RTX $22150.00 plus TT&L.

Dont listen to other people, you can not get $10000 off the MSRP. If you hold out for that kinda pricing, you'll be a forever shopper, never a buyer.
    The RTX seems to sell fairly well, with the hitch and all it seems to be a sweet spot. For the other trims, (including the low end RT) getting the bids end of month and holding out may surprise you. You do want 10k off the RTL, Possibly the RTS and the navi if you can get it. (the navi models seem to sell out soon) You may not get iti in your area but the concept that 10k off (especially including favorable financing) is pie in the sky is mistaken.

If they don't sell you a Ridgeline RTX for $22K plus TT&L -- they're a fool. For the record our dealership is selling the Ridgeline RTX $22150.00 plus TT&L.

Dont listen to other people, you can not get $10000 off the MSRP. If you hold out for that kinda pricing, you'll be a forever shopper, never a buyer.
    "You may not get iti in your area but the concept that 10k off (especially including favorable financing) is pie in the sky is mistaken."

The proof is in the pudding -- be prepared to put your money where your mouth is. Here is a challenge for you, the expert: Get a verifiable quote from ANY dealer in the United States for $10k off the MSPR + the low rate APR option. Email me the dealer name so I too, using my email can get the same quote. It must also be verified with a phone call to the person who sent you the quote. If it's true and verified, I will buy the Ridgeline on the spot.

I'll be waiting...

The truth is you're going to say, "I don't have to prove it" but you the expert knows it can be done. Not only will you not provide proof but you'll also try to disparage me for calling on to the wool.
    wheter or not it's possible to get $10k off MSRP on a new Ridgeline, you'd have to admit that the pricing process that is deeply ingrained in the car industry makes anything seem possible.

There's a great deal of mistrust between buyer and seller here. I think coming to a price for real estate is easier than it is for an auto.

I can't think of another purchase that causes more haggling that a new car purchase.
    "wheter or not it's possible to get $10k off MSRP on a new Ridgeline, you'd have to admit that the pricing process that is deeply ingrained in the car industry makes anything seem possible."

"I can't think of another purchase that causes more haggling that a new car purchase."

Which is the reason boards like this exist. In todays day and age all of the information is out there. There are several free resources available 24/7 on the internet that helps to cut through all of the B.S. These resources help the consumer confirm not only an actual dealer cost but also help to confirm if the buyer is getting a good deal, or if they should just walk away.

The downside, is when a consumer see's a price on a pricing board that is impossible to attain, which in the long run makes the whole purchase upsetting and more troublesome then it should be.

I have delt with more then one reader of this very board who says something along the line of, 'I saw there was a guy in Carmel, CA. who posted that he bought this same Honda for $XXXXXX so I expect the same price.' Meanwhile, that consumer forgets to mention that 30 other people on this board post a price paid much higher then this one poster who may or may not have actually paid the low price he said he did. As a dealer, it's no fun to tell someone NO. Afterall, we get paid when we sell cars and were it up to us, we would sell EVERYONE a car.

Just my .02