Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Crossfire / Crossfire SRT-6 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• You're very welcome jiw2. Good job on negotiating down this car's payment further.

Car_man
    Host
    Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums
  • Car_Man,

I posted this in the Car Leasing forum but I was informed to post this here as well. Sorry about the double post.

Is Chrysler offering any lease support on the 2005 Crossfire Limited with auto trans? Interested in leasing one 15k miles year. Any hot 24/36/39 month deals going on for this model? What kind of res. and MF are we looking at? And any lease cash available?

Thanks!
  • Anyone? Has Car_Man disappeared?
  • I'm still here, kmouradian. These new lease discussions have created a tremendous amount of traffic that I am trying to keep up with. You never mentioned whether you are interested in leasing a Chrysler Crossfire Coupe Limited or Roadster Limited. DaimlerChrysler is currently providing lease support on both. Its most attractive lease term for these cars is probably 36 months. If you were to lease a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe Limited through Chrysler Financial right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00173 and 54%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Crossfire Roadster Limited should be .00173 and 57%. DaimlerChrysler is currently providing $1,000 lease cash on both of these cars, plus it is giving dealers two $1,000 coupons that can be used on Crossfire purchases or leases for the rest of the year. Dealers are not obligated to use these coupons on your deal, but since you know about them you should be able to get them to do so.

Car_man
    Host
  • the last lease I had (10 years ago) had a base lease payment PLUS taxes. Does that still hold true today? When a dealer quotes a lease payment does it include the taxes? Florida???
  • I just purchased a loaded SRT 6 coupe for 37400, if you are still in the market let me know and I can give you some help...The secret is Detroit. They are all over the place out there and the dealers NEED to deal. I am east coast and it was a nice drive home in my new car
  • HI martin6. Dealers can quote you a lease payment for the vehicle that you want including taxes or before taxes. Make sure to ask the dealer that you are working with exactly what any lease payment that they quote you includes. The methods for calculating sales tax on leased vehicles vary from state to state. In Florida, I believe that the state taxes the payment and down payment of leased vehicles. You may be able to find out more information on how sales tax is calculated in your area by visiting the following sites: Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles or State of Florida Department of Revenue.

Car_man
    Host
  • I am in the market for an SRT-6, possibly the roadster, and am also on the east coast but willing to travel for the right car. What should I know that you learned in your Detroit experiences?
  • cmdr17cmdr17 Posts: 5
    I work for DaimlerChrysler in the midwest and can assure you that dealers are very eager to make a deal on any crossfire you want. Post a reply on this forum with your email address and what type you're looking for. I'll get back to you. I was told by a dealer I work with that he let a 2004 coupe go for about 23K. The coupe (limited) is the one the dealers are particularly interested in moving.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,456
    No e-mail addresses in the forums please...

Just post any info you have here... Dealership names and locations only...

For a reference point, there is a dealer in Cincinnati that is advertising SRT Roadsters for $10K off of MSRP... About $40K after discount... And Limited Roadsters for $9K off of MSRP... which is around $31,500 after discount..

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Thanks Commander!

I am on the hunt for an SRT6 roadster, but can see how a coupe may have a steeper discount. Can you post a dealer name or some kind of subtle clues where to be calling?
  • xfirexfire Posts: 13
    I'm seriously considering buying an 05' RTS Roadster. The dealers are giving $10K off on any Crossfire here in southern California.
    1.Is it worth paying $9K more for the RTS?
    2. Does anyone know when the '06's are coming out, and if anything, what has been updated/changed?
    3. Anyone have a list of recall on 05's?

Thanks!!!
  • I'm out in Denver, wondering what the best price for the SRT-6 coupes are these days?
  • Forget it - I'm not considering the Crossfire any longer after test driving one.
    Any news on the '06's? I hear it's only two new colors and a change in the SRT logo placement. Anyone hear anything else?

Is the extra $$ worth it for the SRT?
  • dac17dac17 Posts: 1
    I'm looking at a new 2005 SRT-6 for $29,990. I assume this is a real deal at this price. Anyone do any better?
  • Looking for coupe limited automatic
    What tires are standard on the SRT 6? Which tires are better if there is a choice.
    Also, I'm looking at buying a SRT6 Roadster w/ 2500 miles for $34,000. it was bought in Northern California in Sept/05. Is this a good deal?
  • PURCHASED AN EXACT SRT6- PAID STICKER PRICE IN JULY AT A MAINE DEALERSHIP- LOVE THE CAR - IN FACT I WAS GOING TO LEAVE IT HERE AT MY WINTER HOME IN FLA AND PURCHASE A LESS EXPENSIVE CAR FOR RETURN TRIP TO MAINE ( ROUGHER ROADS ) NOW THA I'M SEEING SOME OF THE SUPER DEALS AVAILABLE ( SUCH AS YOURS ) MAYBE I'L BUY ANOTHER FOR HERE AND TAKE ORIGINAL BACK !!
  • I have a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire Sliver with 20,000 miles (mostly hiway miles) leased mid 2004. Still have ~ 38 months with $620/month and 15k/month. We (my wife and I) are expecting to have a baby and I am trying to get out of the lease. Dose anyone know how I can do it? anyone interested? please email me.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,456
    The biggest lease trading website is swapalease.com.

Check out their website, and you can find out just about everything you need to know...

But, I doubt you'll find someone to take over your lease at that price... '05 Crossfires were leasing for around $400/mo. last summer..

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• I am seriously considering buying a new black base roadster...got a quote just below $25K. Should I push further? Seems like a good deal. What do you think??
  • psdxpsdx Posts: 6
    Hi - assuming your dealer has more than one, can you tell me who the dealer is??? Thanks!
  • Any word on what the new rumored incentives for crossfires will be ?
  • did you close the SRT at under 30K?
    where are you located???
  • rommeyrommey Posts: 7
    Can you tell me what I should expect to pay for a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Limited Coupe automatic fully loaded with 17,000 miles? The dealer want to sell me the car for 22,000. I think this is a good price but I know you guys know best. Thank you.
  • A dealer (in Canoga Park, CA) told me Chrysler will not be making the crossfire in 06!

Bummer.

m :(
  • Does the SRT pkg. overcome the low end torqeu and the steering
    issues apparent in the limited model?
  • They will be making the Crossfire for 2006. They are not going to make a ton of them due to the amount of 2005 Crossfires that are still left over.
  • Just purchased a 2005 Limited Roadster, $15K off sticker and warranty extended to bumper to bumper 7/70. Offered a 2006 at the same price but only 3/36 warranty.
This discussion has been closed.