Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mercedes-Benz CLK Class Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1235»

Comments

• bill124bill124 Member Posts: 246
    I entered into lease for 2008 CLK on april 2 for CLK Cabriolet. Do you think it makes sense to go for 2009 at this point? I guess it depends on factors, etc.
  • theloungeboytheloungeboy Member Posts: 9
    Great info! What is the residual value on the coupe?
    Thanks.
  • fourizonly007fourizonly007 Member Posts: 38
    Can't recall if it's 44% or 46%.
    When you get a chance could you please post which it is: 44 or 46?
    I'm heading to the dealership tomorrow and would love to be armed with accurate info.
    Thanks!
  • broadway03broadway03 Member Posts: 1
    How can I get the same deal "James" received......Can u please arm me with the necesssary knowledge as I felt like "Prey" when entering the delearship today......this is the information which I seen posted on this site....MSRP $52,950, Cap $39,550.82, Drive Off $901, Monthly $500 tax included, 36 month, 12k. Will greatly appreciate any help.
    Hi,

Any of you guys in So. Cal? The deal I got was from a local dealer. Not many dealers will offer this deal because they are basically loosing $3k on this deal. The sales even showed me the info.

Two dealers told me this deal is impossible, but I got it!

Residual is 44%.
    Location, location, location. Just like real estate, location is everything when car shopping. I had to go off Long Island to get a better deal a year ago. It's like you said, not many dealers will even offer that deal and then try to switch pricing at signing, let only actually do it.
    There is one MB dealership in my state so I won't be playing one off the other.
    They are showing a $399 36 month lease on their website but they want over $8k out of pocket to achieve it. That is out of the question.
    I have no idea how willing they will be to deal, but I am hoping that since I read CLK's replacement will be in showrooms by the end of May there will be some play in their pricing.
    If I learn anything from my dealership visit today I'll post it here.
    And btw thanks for posting the residual value (44%)!
    If that's the case, you are probably better off getting their national deal on the CLK350 which is $359/mon with $5,104 drive-off for 48 months. You should be able to get at least 10,000 off of MSRP, given there is a $7,500 mfg to dealer incentive.

Good luck!
    Well the trip to the dealership was fruitless.
    They had 3 CLK 350s. Two Iridium Silver w/blk interior and one Black with Black interior. All optioned differently.
    I drove the most loaded silver: P1, Navi, Bluetooth, App Package, Ventilated Seats, Keyless-MSRP $58920.
    Their offer to me was full MSRP with only the $7500 lease cash off the price and (this was the kicker for me) a money factor of .00058. Residual was 44%.
    I was told with a perfectly straight face that the interest rates (and money factors) I see on the internet are the rates to the DEALERSHIP not to the public! LOL. They "mark up the interest rates and resell them."
    When I pointed out the lease deal on the MBUSA website for $359 a month shows that the "public" can get that money factor the only response I got was "That is for the base model that we don't sell".
    Whatever.
    I told them even if I could swallow their inflated interest rate, I would at least expect them to knock something off the MSRP.
    Not heartbroken....just would have been a great deal if they honored it!
    Best of luck to everyone else out there.
    Please share with us the name and location of the dealership(s).
    Mercedes Benz of Honolulu.
    aka The Only Game in Town ;)
    Makes sense. Thanks again. It at least confirms the 7,000
  • alh5alh5 Member Posts: 3
    I know how you feel. I called dealer in so. florida and they told me some crazy numbers like 5500 down and no rebate... the process is no fun. Thanks for letting me know what you find out. I have the exact question.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Congratulations on getting your new CLK, fourizonly007. I'm glad that I was able to help you out. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. If you'd like you can tell others about your recent dealer experience as well by hopping on over to the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com.

Enjoy your new ride, I know that I would :shades: .

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Thanks theloungeboy. Mercedes-Benz Finance's current residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 CLK350 Coupe with 15,000 miles per year is 44%.

Car_man
    Host
  • jj0621jj0621 Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

Can you share which socal dealer it is?

Thank you so much....
    Hi,

It's Penske MB of West Covina. Email me if you need more info.
  • woozerwoozer Member Posts: 9
    This forum was very helpful so I thought I'd provide the information on my deal. Just leased a 2009 CLK350 last Sunday from a So. CA. dealer on the following terms:

Iridum Silver, Prem. Pack. 1, Bluetooth, Wood Steering Wheel, Appearance Pack.
    Terms: 36 months, 15K/yr, RV 44%, MF .00008
    MSRP: $54,740
    Cap Cost: $42,347.47
    Out of Pocket: $951.74
    Monthly Pay: $559.99 (includes CA tax)($512.58 w/o CA tax)

I think it's a good deal.
  • jj0621jj0621 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Woozer,

Do you need to paid aquisition cost in the out of pocket? Or is that cost also waived?

Insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Acquisition cost was added to the cap. cost & included in the monthly payment. I wanted to pay as little out-of-pocket as possible, which was first month & license.
  • cmccab1cmccab1 Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    I am new to posting, but have been lurking of late. Thanks to all of you who have posted some great info.

Just turned in my 2006 SLK 280 on the lease pull-ahead and bought a new CLK350 Cabriolet.

Based on what I read, it sounds like I got a good deal, hopefully...

Black/Black/Black
    050 Bluetooth
    530 DVD Navigation
    P01 Premium package (Harmon Kardon, etc.)
    P90 Appearance Package

CLK350 MSRP 62,880 (their price)

Got it for MSRP of 53,541...Took 3 hours to get them to this....did I do ok?? (They said they lost money...this is what I paid for my SLK 30 months ago!)

36 months
    .50 residual
    0 down - (promo lease rate)
    Hello:

I am new to this blog as well. Am interested in leasing a CLK 350 Cab with basic equipment except blue tooth and satelite radio. I am in South Florida. I have heard that a third party leasing company is willing to do the deal at $630 a month and $1500 out of pocket including first months payment. This seems higher than I thought. Any suggestions on how this ranks? Thank you.
    What dealer? What would your lease price of been if no trade in? Thanks
  • anthonym34anthonym34 Member Posts: 1
    I am new to this site but have been reading the post for the last month. Does this make any sense, visit my local dealer on long island NY and last month was offered a deal for CLK 350 prem 1 with bluetooth. $4,100 out of pocket, 1st month acquistion and tax. $478 a month for 48 months. This was in April. Went back yesterday same out of pocket but monthly went up to $508. This is for the coupe not cab. Does this make sense? At this rate of going up $30 a month the price will be $600 before the end of the summer. Does anybody wonder why mercedes car sales are down. They also offered me a $1,750 maintance to cover check up. All costs were based on15K a year.
    Carman or anyone any help or should I just wait for the lexes or infinity convertible to come out. Currently in a saab 93 convert that goes back next month.
  • cmccab1cmccab1 Member Posts: 3
    Mercedes of Tampa. Same price w/o trade-in. The trade was a leas pull-ahead and was worth less than residual so net was 0.
  • youssefmoyoussefmo Member Posts: 6
    Woozer, may I ask which dealer in So Cal? Looks like a great deal. That's $13K below MSRP (taking out the Acq. Fee). Is that based on the $7500 lease cash incentive and the $6000 marketing support? Thanks much.
  • bknycbknyc Member Posts: 61
    What was the final lease price? Thanks
    Have an 07' CLK 350 Cab and the lease expires this month....Interested in leasing a new one. Heard MB is very aggressive but not sure what that means. With the new model coming out, what should I expect to pay for a 27-36 month lease with 10k per year, fairly equipped?
    Thanks
    Simonson in Santa Monica. Recommend you talk to Mark only. All I know is that I got $13k off sticker. My initial quote for a similar car in another dealership as a walk-in was $795 w/o tax.
    $63,440 list...$599 per month (including NJ tax of 7%) 10k miles per year 36 months....$2100 paid at delivery (1st month, bank fee and rest of fees)...

Good deal?
  • elenaschwartz1elenaschwartz1 Member Posts: 14
    That's the exact number I got in NJ as well for May! (but for some reason I think mine was 34 months-I remember it was an oddball number)

I am waiting to hear from my salesman today though in hopes of more incentive/lease cash this month since release of new E quickly approaching. (although I want Cab and the E cab won't be out as quickly he said-I'll take the gamble) Which dealership do you use?

I use Contemporary in Little Silver and have always had a great experience due to a good relationship with my rep unlike the highway stores around here. I'll let you know how I make out if/when I ever pull the trigger....are you enjoying the car? What color combo did you choose?
    Love the car...it's my 2nd CLK cab. Black w/ Black and stone interior 34 months sounds very odd. Are you sure the lease was w/ MB?
    yep, it was 34 mos and for some reason that was a tad more aggressive. The money back is still there this month but fin rate changed a hair. I am really having a hard time choosing colors. I was thinking black/black like you but I don't know if it's too masculine. Definitely getting the Sport (AMG) package...I think stone/black interior either way now but white or black for exterior? That's my problem at this point. Basically I need to just draw a straw!
  • gcy46gcy46 Member Posts: 1
    I am looking at a 2009 CLK 350 demo vehicle lease ( no new cars in that dealership).It has 4600 mles.
    Options- P2,Nav,Keyless,Trunk opener.
    The MSRP is 57595. What would be a fairmarket value for this vehicle.
    Also,what is he residual value & money factor for a lease.
    Do I need to look for anything in this vehicle?
    Thank you
    I'd suggest going to a diff dealership and looking at new since as far as I know, they still have $7500 back on them (coupe). I think cabriolet is $5500. Why buy used if you can get new with more aggressive pricing?
  • cutigerfancutigerfan Member Posts: 3
    I know the MB Credit is running specials on the CLK 350 cabriolet, but what is the best deal anyone has received for the 350 with the Premium 1 package? Current residual estimates, money factors or is actually better to buy this car and finance it over 60 mos.
    Hi cutigerfan. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 CLK 350 Convertible with 15,000 miles per year are .00118 and 47%, respectively. When negotiating the capitalized cost for this car, make sure to take advantage of the $5,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

If you opt to finance it instead, you can do so through Mercedes-Benz Financial at 0.9% for 5 years.

Car_man
    Host
  • henryqphenryqp Member Posts: 1
    Houston Greenway offer $4,500 off for GLK350 on sticker (for any model and price. Maybe more than that if you want more optional and package
This discussion has been closed.