Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lexus RX 450h Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1789101113»

Comments

• shend22shend22 Member Posts: 1
    Im looking at one that has 51k miles 2wd loaded up and the dealer is asking 36k
  • cocopupucocopupu Member Posts: 7
    When pricing the RX450 I get frustrated with all the add ons. Wondering which package would cover more advance safety features (such as collision avoidance, advance braking, lane departure) and navigation? That would be it. Is that one package or just individual add ons? Sucker for luxe interior options but not essential. Next question with end of year approaching what would be a good price (invoice or less) for a 2013 rx450 with those options?
  • barrybuckeyebarrybuckeye Member Posts: 20

Looks dead here. Was hoping to get some sense of pricing against invoice for 2014 450h.

Also, 36 month residual and money factor for 15k/year lease. Their current program looks awful. With options the MSRP was just under $55,000 and the TMV was $51,400.

Would need a strong MF and residual to make this a good buy BUT Highlander at $47k isn't a bargain.

• Lex59Lex59 Member Posts: 2
    I purchased a high mileage 2013 Lexus RX 450h for $19,000; trading in a VERY low mileage 2017 Toyota RAV4 SUV (for $18,800) ... almost an even swap. But the Lexus has 115,000 miles on it.

What is the maintenance experience for high mileage (over 100,000) Lexus RX 450h's?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    Lex59 said:

I purchased a high mileage 2013 Lexus RX 450h for $19,000; trading in a VERY low mileage 2017 Toyota RAV4 SUV (for $18,800) ... almost an even swap. But the Lexus has 115,000 miles on it.

What is the maintenance experience for high mileage (over 100,000) Lexus RX 450h's?

You're in luck - your humble moderator has a sister who owns a RX450h with 171K on it. Has caused her no problems; she tells me that all she's had to do was change the oil. Battery is always fully charged.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• zeeharzeehar Member Posts: 1
    Any new leasing information for the 2020 RX450h (non-F-Sport)?

Looking for 36/12 in 77024.

Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    zeehar said:

Any new leasing information for the 2020 RX450h (non-F-Sport)?

Looking for 36/12 in 77024.

Thanks in advance.

.00070 MF and 57% residual
    $2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Wreath_sshdWreath_sshd Member Posts: 16
    Hello and thanks in advance.
    2020 RX450H (H, not regular, and non F Sport).

36/15 and any incentives in ZIP 53211 and ZIP 60040 please.

Thank you.

Hello and thanks in advance.
    2020 RX450H (H, not regular, and non F Sport).

36/15 and any incentives in ZIP 53211 and ZIP 60040 please.

Thank you.

.00070 MF and 55% residual
    $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sanramon40esanramon40e Member Posts: 6
    Hi all:
    Helping a friend buy her first Lexus. I am suggesting RX 450h, based on her driving habit and requirement. Not sure what the best price for this vehicle is. Does anyone know any discussion forum? In the past, when I bought my bmw x5, people used to post the price they negotiated; even for lease deals;
    ZIP code is 94568.

Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896

Hi all:
    Helping a friend buy her first Lexus. I am suggesting RX 450h, based on her driving habit and requirement. Not sure what the best price for this vehicle is. Does anyone know any discussion forum? In the past, when I bought my bmw x5, people used to post the price they negotiated; even for lease deals;
    ZIP code is 94568.

Thanks.

2019 or 2020?

You can also research pricing here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ArmaniArmani Member Posts: 16
    Michaell said:

Hi all:
    ZIP code is 94568.

Thanks.

2019 or 2020?

Strange. After I enter the vehicle info, it links me over to appraisal as if I am trying to figure out the worth of an used vehicle. This happens even when I enter 2020 as the vehicle year. I can't get to a TMV screen. Thank you.
    Armani said:

Michaell said:

Hi all:
    ZIP code is 94568.

Thanks.

2019 or 2020?

Strange. After I enter the vehicle info, it links me over to appraisal as if I am trying to figure out the worth of an used vehicle. This happens even when I enter 2020 as the vehicle year. I can't get to a TMV screen. Thank you.
    Yeah, TMV is jacked up for 2019 models. It's been reported.

Still works for 2020 models, however.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Armani said:

Michaell said:

Hi all:
    ZIP code is 94568.

Thanks.

2019 or 2020?

I couldn't get it work either for 2020 Acura RDX ASpec AWD.
    Armani said:

kyfdx said:

Armani said:

Michaell said:

Hi all:
    ZIP code is 94568.

Thanks.

2019 or 2020?

I couldn't get it work either for 2020 Acura RDX ASpec AWD.
    Once you input the make/model, on the next page, look to the right, and click on Build and Price. (it's under Shopping Tools)

Just tried it.. and it worked

They don't make it easy

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

So strange. I don't have a build and price link to the right. The only such link is an advertiser's link to go on their website to build and price. Otherwise the page that I see right after I input the make and model is a page about appraisal value "find out what your car's worth."
    Armani said:

So strange. I don't have a build and price link to the right. The only such link is an advertiser's link to go on their website to build and price. Otherwise the page that I see right after I input the make and model is a page about appraisal value "find out what your car's worth."

Sheww.. they really don't make it easy.

I got the same thing as you, this time.... but, I have a workaround.

From the TMV page, click on "New Car Pricing" at the top.
    On the next page, input your make/model, and click "GO"

That will take you to the page with the "Shopping Tools" box on the right, and the choice of "Build and Price".

Sorry that this is so complicated. We've registered our complaints. You can see how that is working out. :(

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited January 2020
    Armani said:

Even better... just start from here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

Then, click on "New Car Pricing" at the top.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Armani said:

Thank you!!!
    Armani said:

kyfdx said:

Armani said:

Thank you!!!
    They are in the midst of updating this function. So, it might work differently for different makes, as they test it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator