Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2007 BMW X5

1235»

Comments

• nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,421
    Could be a problem with the self leveling rear suspension - take it in to your dealer to have it checked out. an '07 with 30K should still be under warranty. Let us know what happens.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• emikobajahemikobajah Member Posts: 1
    Have a 2008x5 and the battery dies every day. Have changed the battery and the same thing still keeps happening. Need to know if it requires reprogramming?
  • invinciblechaminvinciblecham Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2006 530i, and I'm having a similar problem. First, you get the high-battery drained msg; then battery goes dead a day or two later. That was two months ago and no one here (Jamaica) has been able to resolve the problem. now the battery dies after 4hrs. The most recent diagnosis is that I need a light module-which I have ordered overseas.
    I have even observed the left headlights and tail lamps illuminated on the car after parking it and returning later. The light switch was in the off position.
    Believe me this has been a constant headache, not to mention the embarrassment that comes with all this madness.
This discussion has been closed.