Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mazda5 Owners: Problems & Solutions

Comments

• rovertonroverton Member Posts: 20
    They will be restarting next week. I have been in the car business for 33 years & Mazda did exactly what every car company should have done. Most dump the problem on the customer & ignore the problems until the government steps in.
    I thought about turning it in under the lemon law but you lose your state tax & are charged for the miles driven. Plus I relooked at all of the cars under 19k & I simply like the room an options. In the long run, depreciation will be normal for a Mazda. Besides, I plan to keep it awhile.
    Good luck :)
  • smariasmaria Member Posts: 279
    What is going on here???

MazdaUSA's had web site issues for some time now, including: poor color depiction, outdated information that's slow to be updated, and issues with the inventory search. Their new website design is nice, but it doesn't improve any of the actual content issues.

Steve
  • rovertonroverton Member Posts: 20
    Simple, have a lawyer write a letter, cost about $50, & call DMV to file a complaint against the Dealer along with the BBB. Might try to contact your local TV & newspaper. Also write an editorial about your problem.

Good luck :mad:
  • bigbear54bigbear54 Member Posts: 8
    I purchased my 5 on July 7th and during the next few weeks noticed that the cooling wasn't worth a damn, I took it back to the dealer on one hot afternoon so they could see the problem and they agreed with my problem, they consulted the MAZDA tech people and they suggested that the tech evacuate the A/C system and recharge it, the tech that was working on it said the system seemed to be overcharged, once the above mentioned was accomplished the A/C seemed to work fine, a little slow cooling but it cooled just fine, the compressor unit is half the size as bigger cars therefore the diminished cooling capacity. MAZDA recommended that I get the windows tinted, my answer to them was they should have provided tinted windows with the 5 to begin with. Other than the A/C I havnt had any problems while driving approximately 2300 miles before I had to turn it in for the recall :lemon:
  • bjerrybjerry Member Posts: 59
    Now I'm mad

I would be too. But don't lose your head on this. The remark about the flood was incredibly ill-informed. Good luck.
  • ffunffun Member Posts: 29
    smaria,

I would go to your own insurance company. You'll have to pay the deductible but at least you'll get you damages covered right away. Most insurance companies don't like paying out money so I'm sure your insurance company will go after the dealership's insurance company to recoup their costs. If they do settle with the other insurance company, you will get your deductible back. Why pay your own lawyer to fight the dealership's insurance company when you can get your insurance company to do it for free.
    Most insurance companies don't like paying out money so I'm sure your insurance company will go after the dealership's insurance company to recoup their costs.

I'm going to ask my insurance company about this. I did mention it to them before, but they said they didn't do that sort of thing (i.e., they wouldn't contact the other insurance company for me). But maybe now that I have more info I can now convince them to do this, because it'll help out both me and them.

Thanks to everyone for the input, I appreciate all of it! I hope my posts aren't starting to get annoying and redundant...I guess sometimes I need to vent a little and this forum helps me to do that :)
  • mmrjslaimmrjslai Member Posts: 1
    hello my fellow Canadian 5 owners.. just spoke with my dealership in the Toronto area, who had my Stellar Silver GT (really nice sage silvery green, i love it!! :D ) for over 3 weeks now :( , the nice salesman that i've been dealing with from day one said they just got a memo from Mazda Canada yesterday saying we are going to also get the same, or i should say similar deal with the US owners, we will also be getting $500 but it is in Cdn$, and the warrantee will restart on Dec. 1, the repair parts are being flown in and they should have them by next week and i should have my car back soon after... :):)
  • pagetunerpagetuner Member Posts: 41
    Raceymom, I had made a page some time ago about the tint I put on my 5. See http://pagetuner.com/mazda5/windowtint.html . I recommend tinting, although I realize that most people will want to have it done, rather than do it themselves, since the savings is only $150 or so.

The difference in how fast the car cools off after parking in the sun, and in how well the car copes with "95oF and sunny" conditions, is perceptible. Plus the 5 looks terrific with tint, or at least my carbon grey does.

pagetuner
    http://pagetuner.com/mazda5/
  • raceymomraceymom Member Posts: 18
    I got another letter from Mazda where they stated it was the final letter. They appologize for the inconvenience and state that they will be shipping the parts to dealers on Oct. 24th. We then have priority to have our cars repaired first. They also said they will be sending us $500 (USD) cash to use as we wish "for upgrades, gas, Christmas presents, our first car payment, etc.", as well as restarting our warranty to December 1, 2005. They are not going to reset the miles though and also are not extending the warranty past the 4 years. I think they should give us a longer warranty period due to this problem/fix, but I will definitely use the $500 to add the much-needed window tinting.
  • beedgebeedge Member Posts: 1
    As one of those "homemakers" (implication being dumb women drivers!) who DOES know how to drive stick, I have to point out the offensiveness of your comment - I have seen and taught lots of "non-homemakers" (implication being dumb men drivers!) how to drive stick, what listening to your engine does when shifting as opposed to reading the RPM's, etc. Not all of us homemakers are idiot drivers, and not all of you non-homemakers are excellent drivers.

That said - I agree completely with your point - I think the use of that sort of "shifting" is misleading b/c if one does not know how to listen to an engine and use a clutch, they will not know when
    to "manually shift" their 5 and will in turn increase the heat output of the engine and exhaust system. The only time I use the option to manually shift is when I need to pass someone on a 2-lane highway and with not much time to do so. Other than that, I let the engineers figure out how the engine needs to work efficiently and at it's best.

I love the 5, can't wait to get it back, but am glad Mazda is taking the time to get it right. Better to use my $500 for holiday gifts or window tinting than to pay for my funeral!
  • truckasaurustruckasaurus Member Posts: 44
    Got our letter today too.

I think Mazda have handled the whole thing very well, even if some dealers don't appear to be clued in. We got a brand new MPV loaner for 6 weeks, which was very usefull while we had family staying with us. Now we are going to get $500, plus we didn't put any miles on the 5 for a bit.
    Really looking foreward to getting it back now. The MPV is a nice minivan, but its not as fun to drive or as funky as the 5. My wife and I love our 5.

:lemon: NOT!
  • sandiegoguysandiegoguy Member Posts: 27
    Don't give yourself and ulcer. File a claim with your company. Don't ask them to go after the dealership- they will do it on their own. And if they recoup the full amount you should get your deductable back. Even if you don't, your still ahead ecomonically with a more valuable new car that is not tagged "flood-damaged". OF course it's a different story if your insurance company is just going to clean the car up and give it to you. Then I wouldn't bother filing. The dealer will do that for you already.

Good luck.
  • bwatersbwaters Member Posts: 52
    I noticed the Mazda USA site doesn't show the stellar silver green unless you try to "build and price" the vehicle, when I was viewing the site before posting. I initially thought this could have been an oversight of the web designer or they may be discontinuing the Stellar Silver Green. I hope not! This is a great color. It would look good on the Mazda6 wagon, which I also like, but not as much as the 5.

I also tend to agree with Steve's insights when he posted:

"Mazda USA's had web site issues for some time now, including: poor color depiction, outdated information that's slow to be updated, and issues with the inventory search. Their new website design is nice, but it doesn't improve any of the actual content issues."

So, tell me... What is going on here??? Why can't Mazda USA get the colors right but the Canadian site comes close? And why isn't Stellar Silver Green initially an option on the US site?
  • frgjbfrgjb Member Posts: 10
    Our pre-ordered 5 is the Stellar Silver Green, although it was called something else when we ordered it from the available list of cars that were already on their way over. We chose this car not so much for the color as much as for the fact that it was the only 5-speed coming to this particular dealer at this time. If, when it comes and we barf at the color, there will be one available at this Jersey Shore dealer. We're kind of thinking though, that we're gonna love it...especially my 13 year old daughter is strongly thinking so :)
  • rideyourbikerideyourbike Member Posts: 17
    Waiting for re-delivery of our 5 (post recall). We purchased a Stellar Silver (now Stellar Silver Green) in August. Viewing the car online and under the flourescent lights of the showroom, I was really unsure about the color. We originally wanted the dark blue (strato?). But, oh, man is the Stellar Silver Green beautiful. During the two weeks we waited for deliver, I tried to show my wife cars that even resembled the 5. No luck. Truly a distinctive color for this distinctive car. We had quite a few people come up to us in the parking lot to remark on what a nice looking car it is. The real winner, though, was in parking lot in Phoenixville, Pa. A guy and his son get out of his Porche Carrera S, and as they walk past the 5 the kid says, "wow, look at that car, Dad," to which Dad responds, "Yeah, that is one cool minivan." About the only time I haven't yelled at someone who called it a minivan! ;)
  • vinnyfastvinnyfast Member Posts: 33
    Dealer called me today saying that my 5 was ready. Sooner than I expected. I went to pick it up, and they confirmed that the warranty will restart Dec 1st for everyone, plus a cheque for $500 will be mailed out in 4-6 weeks. They told me that they installed 2 heat sheilds and replaced the resonator, plus they flashed the computer. Only time will tell if this makes a difference long term. There is something different but I just can't put my finger on it right now.
  • mr_elementmr_element Member Posts: 9

I agree Beedge...my comments were offensive, and well...it got the reaction I hoped for yes, but also some great information - thank you.

I will dare to buy Mazda again - being a die-hard Honda man, because well, Mazda has ventured in 6 passenger cars - something we used to have in the 70's (yes, I remember those 6 passenger back seats in the big Chryslers). I am just hesitant about power, power, power - my Element has lots of power...I hope the Mazda is safe and we arent getting Pinto (Ford) remakes.
  • mazdasidmazdasid Member Posts: 9
    WOW...GREAT...keep us informed of any changes. I personally have a 5-spd but I'm still interested if the computer flash will change anything.
  • 5alive5alive Member Posts: 3
    We purchased our 5 in the summer. Apparently, we were one of the first to actually take possession in Canada -- gee, such an honour... :-) Anyway, I spoke with a Mazda Canada rep on Thursday, and she said that she knew nothing about any of these extra compensation deals, and that owners would be dealt with on an individual basis. I just called my local dealer, and they knew nothing -- nothing about any compensation, and nothing about when they would receive parts.

From the Mazda Canada response, it sounds like the only way to get any additional compensation is to complain about the situation (i.e., maybe being a squeaky wheel will help). As for our dealer, well, they seem to be pretty far out of the loop. When I initially returned my car, they didn't even know why they were taking it back. I don't know if they actually even saw the recall letter that was sent to me. Doesn't make me feel too confident that they will know how to fix my car if they get the parts. Of course, given that we have a manual transmission, maybe it won't be too hard to put a sticker on the dash saying "don't drive like an idiot."

What really concerns me, however, is all of the problems that they haven't yet found, or aren't telling us about.

-- 5alive
    Looks like the concept of a 6 passenger car is catching on. Mercedes released a new R-class that looks similar to the Mazda5 -- kind of like a minivan, sort of like a station wagon, etc. Starting price is just under $50 k (USD). Yup, makes the 5 look like the leader of a new trend. Just wish that I could actually drive mine ...

http://www.mbusa.com/microsite/gst/index.jsp

-- 5alive
  • bwatersbwaters Member Posts: 52
    I agree. Stellar Silver Green is quite a distinctive and attractive color. It would be my first pick. Everyone can take my opinion with a grain of salt because I also like our Cardinal Red and the Strato Blue. Still have yet to see a Phantom Blue...
  • tlongtlong Member Posts: 5,194
    We're thinking about buying a 5 once they are available again.
    We wish we could get leather, but thought we might go aftermarket. Are the side airbags in the seats, or somewhere else? I wonder if putting leather on risks the effectiveness of any seat-based side airbags?
  • claraswagonclaraswagon Member Posts: 3
    My understanding is that Mazda may / will offer a 'Grand Touring' model (above the 'Touring') in 2007. This will include leather.

We took delivery of our Phantom Gray Touring 5-speed Aug. 30th... had it 2 weeks before the campaign. Expect it back this coming week.

In lieu of a rental car (we did not need it; I was out of the country anyway), we asked for and received all weather mats, cargo area cover, seat covers (for the dog!), and a rear bumper 'step pad'. Hmmm... should have asked for the Serius too!!!

Can't wait to get it back! (BTW: was tough to find a 5 sp. touring in the US).
  • afticaaftica Member Posts: 14
    Mazda dealer called me yesterday and confirmed pretty much what we hear from the US. Mazda Canada told him parts should be in next week, $500 rebate and a restart of warranty period, not sure if its from the fix date or Dec 1. We also picked up our Mazda 5 early, Aug 10th. In all honesty I think Mazda was quite proactive in getting this fix out in this timeframe. I agree that I also question the further integrity of the vehicle, might be worthwhile to invest in MAP warranty with the refund $. :(
    Even if you don't, your still ahead ecomonically with a more valuable new car that is not tagged "flood-damaged". OF course it's a different story if your insurance company is just going to clean the car up and give it to you. Then I wouldn't bother filing.

Just to put all the facts down: my insurance company did assess the car for me. They said they'd fix it, clean it up, and give it back to me (i.e., they won't label it "totaled" and give me a new one). If my insurance company was offering to replace the car, then yes I'd file the claim with them....but they're not. If I file with my insurance company, this is how things go: I pay my $500 deductable to get the car fixed, and then I get the flooded-then-fixed car back. The dealer, on the other hand, is currently not offering me anything...not even offering to clean the car up for me!

Directly arguing with the dealer seems pointless, because it'll just get me upset. So, for now I'm staying calm and asking MazdaUSA and my insurance company for help in pressuring the dealer...I'll see if I get any help from either of those 2 places. The MazdaUSA representative sounded very sympathetic, so maybe they'll help pressure the dealer for me.
  • lost5lost5 Member Posts: 8
    Hi, I am in Canada ... we ordered our 5 at the beginning of Sep., we were waiting for the car till yesterday ...as our dealer failed to disclose the fact that 5 has been recalled ... he does not intend to let us know because "it will get us worried .." actually the fact he did not want us to know worries us the most ... we decided to cancel the order with that dealership ... we will see what are the availabilites on market and wait.... :( and we found out the sales person attitude is not acceptable at all ...
  • twotwoandtwotwotwoandtwo Member Posts: 5
    We order our 5 in early Oct. Without knowing the recall, and after they promise the car will be here in Toronto in 2 weeks. We paid $1,000 for deposit.

Later called the dealer about the recall, they offer a free rental when my 5 arrived until it is fixed. Now I am driving a brand new 3 for a couple of days.

I only heard about the reset of warranty but no real money compensation. But for me if I got the car next week, I only get a month extra for warranty. Doesn't mean much to us.
    Run, don't walk, away from that dealer. Fortunately, our Mazda sales experience was pretty good (We're in Vancouver, BC). The sales guys were pretty nice and not at all pushy (we had TERRIBLE experience with another dealer). As for the recall, the service department has also been pretty good -- unfortunately, they don't seem to know what's going on, but they've been very helpful with regards to getting the rental car, etc. The bottom line is that this car is reasonably priced and has the best configuration for our young family needs. We treat it like a station wagon most of the time because we're a family of 4, but we've made use of the 5th and 6th seats on a number of occasions when taking the in-laws/parents with us. Our manual transmission drives well (way better than the automatic that we test drove), but I have no idea what to expect after any readjustments due to the recall (and any extra added weight due to the heat shield). All the other cars that we tested were some combination of too expensive, not roomy enough, bad mileage, etc etc (VW Jetta, Hyundai Tucson, Honda CRV, Volvo V50(?) wagon). It's really too bad about this recall because it has now planted seeds of doubt about the other things that might be wrong with a first generation car.

-- 5alive
  • twotwoandtwotwotwoandtwo Member Posts: 5
    Get a message from Mazda Canada, again no word for reset warranty or the $500 rebate. Also the loaner they provide don't have an insurnace cover :confuse: , here is the letter.

"
    Thank you for taking the time to write to Mazda Canada. We encourage customer correspondence and are pleased to be of assistance when possible

We can certainly understand your dissapointment with our decision to recall all our Mazda 5 vehicles. As a distributor of Mazda vehicles, the safety of all our customers is of utmost importance to us. It is for this reason that, as a preventative measure, Mazda requested that our customers return their Mazda 5 vehicles to their Mazda dealership until the repair is completed. Although we can appreciate your feeling of uneasiness, we believe that once this preventative measure is carried out, your confidence in our Mazda products will be reinstated.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any and all conviencences which may have occurred as a result of the recall program which was issued for the Mazda 5. A rental vehicle was provided to you as a customer satisfaction initiative in order to minimize any inconveniences as much as possible. However, Mazda does not cover the insurance of the rental vehicles, your personal insurance company does as insurance policies have coverage for rental vehicles; the reason for which your dealership may have asked you to produce a credit card when they provided you with your alternate transportation. In this regard, the Service Manager at your local authorized Mazda dealership is in the best position to address your concerns.

We are in the process of sending further details to our Mazda dealerships and our Mazda 5 owners regarding resolution. Please contact your Mazda dealership if you require additonal information.

We would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation for your patience in this matter and convey our esteem fo ryou as valued Mazda customer. Your patronage of our products and services is genuinely appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Mazda Canada Inc.
    "
    :confuse:
  • mactavish1mactavish1 Member Posts: 19
    Why they trying to pull that stunt.

Why are they under-compensating the Canadians, seems like a cheap stunt and one that will certainly make the papers !

Who's calling Mazda to complain, I know I am.
  • raceymomraceymom Member Posts: 18
    Hi Vinnyfast, just wanted to know where you were located. My dealer in California says he has not heard anything about when he will be getting the parts and doesn't know when I will be getting my 5 back. It may be that the first shipment of parts went to the East coast or something like that. I am hoping I will get my car back this week - we'll see.
  • afticaaftica Member Posts: 14
    Just spoke with Mazda Canada Customer Relations. They received word Friday that compensation would be as I noted earlier. $500.00 plus a reset of warranty. The parts are going out to dealers this week with an expected 2 week window to receive parts and complete all repairs.
  • vinnyfastvinnyfast Member Posts: 33
    Hey raceymom, (cool name by the way), got my M5 back last Friday after they called me to say it was ready. I was surprised because I didn't expect it back for another month. Anyway, I'm located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, near Toronto. I guess they must have air freighted the parts in. Everything seems fine with the car at all speeds upt 90mph. I haven't driven it past that, yet, because I only have about 1000 miles on it. They detailed the car, extended my warranty to restart Dec 1st, and are sending me a check for $500 in 4-6 weeks. Got a letter from Mazda today to confirm. I kind of miss the rental I had though....had a 2006 Dodge Charger....very faaaaaaaaaaaast!!!!...but I'm glad I got my car back. :)
    Are you not ticked off that we're getting 500CAD when the American's are getting 50US. ?
  • hifivehifive Member Posts: 72
    Didn't you pay for your car in CAD? I don't know if there is a price difference between here and Canada or not, but I paid $17,500 USD for my four speed sport model.

HiFive
    but I paid $17,500 USD for my four speed sport model.

...and that's a great deal! Edmunds' TMV is $18,731 USD for the Sport AT, and is probably an accurate representation of what most US customers are paying. That's roughly $22,100 CAD, although the exchange rate varies somewhat from day to day.

It'll be impossible to directly compare prices though, since the US and Canadian models come with different features/combinations. They're not identical cars (in terms of options).

Also, when was the recall announcement made in Canada? Were the Canadian cars recalled later and out of service for a shorter amount of time? In the US, most of us were told about the recall on September 16 (which was the same day that my wife and I took our first child home from the hospital, in the Mazda5, after he was born on September 14...we heard from our dealer right when we got home...great timing, huh?).
  • jagphantombluejagphantomblue Member Posts: 13
    Just heard from my Fla dealer. He got 1 out of 4 parts. They usually get parts on Wed; so it looks like at least another week. :(
    Just spoke to Mazda Customer Relations. They swear all parts will be in by this Friday and ALL 5's will be on the road by 11/4. :surprise:
    The base MSRP CAD price was $19,999 - what was the US price ?

If they were different I'll certainly be chasing up the refund difference.
    They swear all parts will be in by this Friday and ALL 5's will be on the road by 11/4.

I guarantee that my Mazda5 will not be in service by 11/4. But that's not because of the recall, so I'm sure they weren't including me in that statement.
  • dontecdontec Member Posts: 9
    Hello everyone,

I spoke to Mazda USA and My dealer in Ohio. Both gave me the same response, that they started manufacturing kits in [non-permissible content removed] and Airbonning them to USA. The most interesting parts is, that the timing is off again: all cars should be done in 2-4 weeks from 24, which is exactly when " a BIG DEAL WARRANTY RESET" will start-Dec01.
    Mazda is very badly handling the situation: No official updates, misleading information from dealers and cust service.

PS. I called about two dozens of Mazda dealers here in Ohio, and nobody had received even a single kit.

I love the car, but I will never wait another month for them to fix this stupid heat shield.

Cheers
  • meg02meg02 Member Posts: 2
    We're waiting for our Mazda 5 to come in - delayed because of recall. The dealer calls us today to tell us that Japan has ceased production for at least two months. It'll be at least March until they're available again!! :cry::cry:
  • mctwinsmctwins Member Posts: 4
  • mctwinsmctwins Member Posts: 4
    I'm done. I'm tired of waiting. The extended warranty is a joke. Why even bother? Most people will have driven the 50.000 within 2-3 years, so they really aren't extending anything. The $500 pays for the extra money I have spent in filling up the MPV that is barely getting 19 miles per gallon. It has been in the dealership for 50 out of the 100 days we have owned it and I decided I am going to lemon law it. Has anybody started this process yet? Any suggestions/advice or how Mazda is handling these? :mad: :lemon: :mad:
  • broncos730broncos730 Member Posts: 12
    Agree with everything you said mctwins. I too am interested in doing the lemon law pursuit now. I am so sick and tired of not getting a date from the dealer or from Mazda cust. service. I know you need to send a registered letter to mazda telling them you are officially pursuing the lemon law but after that I don't know what happens. Do you need a lawyer on your side or not? What address do you send the letter to? Not the dealership I presume.. Somebody help!!

Scott (why, oh why, did I not listen to the little voice in my head and buy an Odyssey?) :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon:
    I sent the lemon-law letter to Mazda's Customer Mediation department last week. The NJ law requires that Mazda is given 10-day's notice of the customer's intent, before the customer can actually file the lemon law. So, I gave Mazda my "notice of intent", and their extra 10 days are up, but I haven't actually filed for the lemon law. Actually, I'm not even sure how I would go about doing that, what the next step would be. Mazda did not contact me about the letter, I haven't heard a thing. But Mazda Customer Service said there was a note about the letter in my profile, so they DID recieve it and are aware of it.

My interest in the lemon law stems from the fact that my car is NOT going to be returned to me in the same condition that I gave it to the dealer...the dealer damaged it and is still unwilling to pay for damages. So if I lemon-law the car (because it's been out of service for so long), I don't need to take the car back.

If anyone else DOES pursue the lemon-law, I'd be very interested in knowing how things go for you. Any way we could team up and pursue this as a group? Since the laws vary state-by-state, maybe not...
  • perkeleperkele Member Posts: 1
    I got a call from my dealer (Performance Mazda in Ottawa, Ontario) yesterday, informing me that my 5 is ready and can be picked up. My persistent bugging them has paid off. I originally ordered the car the second week of July, and took delivery the Thursday after Labour Day. Three days later, I got the call asking me to return the car to the dealer. Finally, almost four months after my initial order, I have my car and can (hopefully) enjoy it. It's an indigo blue GT with 5 speed and 6 disc changer. Too bad we can't get the hard disk based sound system that is available in Europe. I also got the letter confirming the $CAD 500 cheque and warranty restart.

My biggest complaint has been the lack of information from Mazda Canada. My dealer has also expressed frustration. In fact, I never received a formal recall notice.
  • orownerorowner Member Posts: 1
    WE've had our Mazda 5 since July and love it. Recall and all, we still love it. In reading over some of these messages, I can't believe all of the anger and hostility towards the company. I think the recall was handled very well. Our last new car was a Ford and it kept going back to the dealer from the day after we purchased it (and once got hail damage when on the lot instead of covered at home). All we got was a "sorry about your luck." It's a first generation car and that's the risk that you run when you want the car now rather than in a few years. It still meets our needs better than anything else on the market and at it's excellent price. Unlike other manufacturers, Mazda didn't wait for many many cars to burn before accepting responsiblity for the problem. They acted. AND they provided a replacement vehicle. We're actually more concerned with the fact that an oil change requires a special tool and filter and our nearest dealership is about 45 miles away. Maybe we're not so frustrated because we chose to turn in our car later rather than earlier (after they determined the fix -- we called to see what was causing the problem and felt it was more of an operator issue than a vehicle issue) and got a Protege5 instead of an MPV. We're hoping that the fix won't affect the zippiness of our car. I'm actually thinking that I want another one.
    I just got a call from my Fla dealer. The parts are vehicle specific by VIN # and some have come in. Of course mine was not included. Anyway a few Mazda%'s will be on the road in Fla today. The parts come in daily by FedX. :cry:
This discussion has been closed.