Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• Here you go a4fans. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 22010 A4 Sedan Premium Plus with quattro and 12,000 miles per year are .00109 and 53%, respectively.

If you were to lease this car with only 10,000 miles per year, its residual value would be 1% higher.

The addition of navigation does not have any impact upon this car's lease program.

AFS charges a $625 acquisition fee and a security deposit equivalent to your car's monthly payment rounded up to the nearest $25 increment on all leases.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • sas9sas9 Posts: 28
    CarMan,

I went to Santa Monica Audi and they wanted $385/month and $1600-$1800 out of pocket for a 2010 A4 2.0 sedan. I wasn't happy with their terms so I left. What do you think of this deal?

I want to lease a 2010 Audi A4 2.0 sedan FWD. I need 12k miles/annual for a 36 month lease. Should the money factor & residual still be .00069 and 52%, respectively?

Thanks!
  • hardh1hardh1 Posts: 4
    Hi,

I read on this forum that the following is a good lease deal on a 2010 A4 sedan, premium package;
    $0 Down, $399 a month, 15k miles/year, 36 months.

If I were to throw in my trade in that has a wholesale price of $4,000, is it correct math to divide that by 36 months and get this lease down to about $300/month? If not, what should the lease be with my $4,000 trade in?

Thanks!
  • barryendbarryend Posts: 121
    The Premium is stripped down. I had a loaner. The radio is worth $25.00. Better check it out an know what you are getting. Maybe see if you can get a tire upgrade to Michelins as part of the haggling. Why get a quattro with cheap OEM tires? Service may be very expensive without Audicare. Burns oil - 1 quart every 2,500 miles. Keep a quart of VW rated oil in the trunk.

If money is an issue a Japanese car may be worth a look. My buddy looked at a Premium and opted for an Infiniti G37X. It comes standard with Audi Prestige features. Plus another 100 h.p. 7-speed tranny. Bulletproof reliability.

I came of an M35X tank and I opted for an A4 principally for more room and fold down rear seats. Don't get me wrong, I love the A4 but it needs options beyond the Premium in my opinion.
  • I have a premium with heated seats, bluetooth and wood trim. The car comes standard with a long list of goodies. I actually paid a few dollars more for a non-QUattro car after driving both models. I loved the CTV tranny. It just pulls and pulls with no loss to shift points. If I want to play I can shift the tranny or use sports mode. In mixed driving I'm getting 25-26 mpg. I love this car. I see no reason to spend another 8-10k on a bunch of useless goodies unless you have money to burn. I paid 2500 out of pocket and my lease is 419.00 a month with 15k per year. I think I did ok. I also think the stock radio is a good performer not the best but it holds it's own.
  • barryendbarryend Posts: 121
    I think car leases are cheaper in CA than the northeast. They only sell Quattros in the metro NY market. I have a 2009 P+ Nav. w 18" sports package. The 2010 options and packages I hear are different. It's a great car, just be careful so you have no buyers regrets and watch the dealer every step of the way. They add on packs at delivery. Tried nitro tire air on me for $79.00. Get the chrome exhaust tips thrown in. Try to get a tire upgrade. If I got a Premium I might but the OEM tires on Craigs list and get Michelins or something above the P6s in handling and traction. May be unimportant is southern CA.
  • a4fansa4fans Posts: 7
    Hi all,

Received the following enticing quotes...want to get your opinion:

1. 2010 A4 2.0T Automatic Sedan Quattro with Premium Plus, Metallic paint, 18" Sports, and Nav pkg.
    36 mth lease, 10K miles with $5K drive off, and $419/month + tax

2. 2010 A4 2.0T Automatic Sedan Quattro with Premium Plus, Metallic paint, Wood trim
    36 mth lease, 10K miles with $2K drive off, and $477/month + tax

I'm in Southern Cal. Which is a better deal? I was told that Residual is always calculated off MSRP, is that correct?

Thanks for your input.
    I'm in S. CA and want to lease this car for 36 months, 12k miles/year with minimal drive-off fees. I'm not interested in any options on the car because a lower monthly payment is more important to me.

The MSRP on the car is $32,275 and invoice is $30,074. I've called around and was quoted $700 over invoice but they wanted $1550 out of pocket and $454/month. Residual is 54% and MF is .00124. How does this deal sound? I was hoping for a monthy payment in the $300 range. What do you think? Can I do better? Thanks for the help!
  • Dear all, I was quoted with the following:

2009 A4 Cab with Nav, MSRP $43,675
    15k per year, 36 months lease of $500+tax/month with zero drive off.

I'm thinking price for A5 Cab isn't going drop soon. Stock of A4 Cab is depleting. I'm thinking this deal seems decent. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Hey - I've been shopping at the same dealers you mentioned in So Cal. I've not heard of Hoehn... where are they located?

Thanks!
  • Hoehn is in Carlsbad, San Diego. They are willing to negotiate.
  • a4fansa4fans Posts: 7
    And from what i heard, they will deliver the car as well once you reach an agreement. save u a trip down to carlsbad if u dont feel like driving down.
  • I feel like I'm getting the short end here:

2010 A4 Quattro Premium Plus (Metallic Blue)

MSRP $38550
    Cap $37550 (took $1000 off for me)
    MF: .00221 (seems very high, i extrapolated from rest of data)
    36 months/10k
    Residual: 56%
    Payments: $575.40+tax
    1200 drive off (no money down)

Do I tell them to shove it and head elsewhere? I have taken my A4 there for the last 4.5 years for service and have spent thousands in the shop...they are my only dealer I can go to in Michigan for service, and are reasonable there, but there are other dealers I can go to for sales. I don't see how I can't drive off in this with a total of $2000 out the door including Audi Care for around $500/month total. Am I wrong?
  • Play each dealer againsty one another. Go in to each dealership, at the end of the month, and see what deal you can get. Sit home and play one dealer against the next. If you're not in a a rush and stay patient you can get a good deal.
  • spano1spano1 Posts: 13
    There is something wrong here - with a good reasonable deal, you should be getting a payment $100 less a month.
  • Hello --

Hoping for some help finding out what the current money factor and residual is on the 2010 A4 Avant wagon.

I'm seeing a really high lease price from a dealer which doesn't match up with my math at all. If you know the #s for both 12K miles and 15K miles/yr that would be great.

thanks.
  • Hi everyone,
    I'm shopping around for a 2010 A4 prestige manual transmission with s-line package
    MSRP $44,260, My credit score is 723 and I currently have an other car loan and 2 other personal loan. I need to get this car by mid December and I'm not planing on trading the other car. What king of deals I should be getting? I'm prepared to give the dealer 5k to drive off, I've never leased a car before.

Thanks for all your help.
  • apt62apt62 Posts: 2
    I lease my 2010 A4 avant pretige with sports package for 650 a month w/12000 per year plus audi care. I am not sure if this is a good deal or not?
  • To all contributors and CarMan especially, thanks for all your posts it's been helpful. I think I did ok for myself here in Mass. Tell me what you think.

2010 A4 Premium, white, tan int with ashwood, heated seats, homelink...
    $2,134 down includes all dealer fees + first payment.
    36mos., 15K per year $445
    7% tax 31.15
    $10 per month Audicare, which works out to $360 total, half of reg rate.

Total monthly for the remaining 35 months $487.00
  • Hello ronnyc2. Here's the information that you're looking for. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 A4 Avant Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00246 and 47%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • I'm glad that you've found this forum so helpful, narrajack. The easiest way for me to evaluate this deal would be to look at this car's MSRP and selling price. Let me know what those numbers are and I'll gladly tell you what I think.

Car_man
    Host
  • Can I still lease a 2009 A4 Premium Plus? At what residual/money factor?

I found a few of them online and need to know if I can negotiate here.

Thanks.
  • Carman: Here is the additonal info:

MSRP $35,925

CAP COST: $33,425

Thanks again.
  • Here is the deal I was offered: Can someone please let me know if this is a good deal. My only issue that this is for 10k miles, I'm thinking I should get a better residual with the limited miles.

Audi Premium Plus, including sports package, exhaust tips.
    MSRP: 37,805
    Invoice: 35096.98
    Rate: .0005
    Residual: .50
    Total out of pocket at signing, including 1st payment:1247.74
    Depreciation:440.00
    Finance: 37.00
    Taxes.32.99
  • Car_man, do you have the November lease numbers from Audi on the A4? I'm looking at a 2010 A4 Premium Plus sedan for 36mos at 18k mi/yr.

Thanks!
  • spano1spano1 Posts: 13
    This isn't exact but close - I believe the numbers are based on 15K miles...

http://www.ridewithg.com/index.php/2009/11/2010-audi-a3-a4-s4-a5-s5-lease-rates-- november-2009/
  • jslighjsligh Posts: 15
    Car_Man, do you have the Nov mf n resid for a 2009 A4 cabrio based on 10, 12, and 15k mi per year? Thanks!
  • man15man15 Posts: 2
    Hello People,

I just got a quick quote About a 2010 A4 Premium with quattro, heated front seat (hate this feature) and Tiptronic (In Massachusette). The MSRP is 35,300, They gave me 31,200 (because I have the Audi supplier discount) and they refuse to go further down.

However, if i subtrack the exact discount value and incentive, it will be around 29,300. Do you think I can get to this price or closer in MA?

Thanks in advance
  • This site has been helpful as there is little info on leases on the web and I was new to the leasing world..just signed for the following deal:

2010 A4 Premium Plus
    10k/mi per yr
    42 months
    $1,700 total out of pocket at signing including 1st month pmt
    $465 month

Good Deal?
    Thanks to all those who post.
This discussion has been closed.