Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• loud0g40ozloud0g40oz Posts: 27
    Carman,

I'm looking at a 2012 A4 Premium Quattro.

Can I get residuals and money factor based on 10k/year and 36 months?

Thanks
  • binicebinice Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

I am looking to lease a 2011 or 2012 A4 Premium plus quattro with 10k miles per year. Can you tell me the buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 and 2012 A4 Sedan Premium Plus quattro with 10,000 miles per year?

Thanks!
  • Just starting the process to lease my first car. I have an 06 honda civic as a trade in with 75k miles on it and would hopefully not have to put any cash down with this trade. Im just looking for a Premium FWD Automatic. Nothing special at all. Say without the trade, does anyone have an point you expect me have to make in payments? If you have any idea with the trade what I should expect to pay a month as well it would be cool. Looking for a 12k 36month loan. If you need any more information, please let me know and I apologize.
  • loud0g40ozloud0g40oz Posts: 27
    You've got too many unknown variables right now to get estimates with any accuracy. You should start by visiting the dealer and see what their initial offer is on trade, and see how the cars you are interested are equipped so you have a better idea of the MSRP. You will rarely find a true base model no option A4. To figure out your lease deal, you will need to know these numbers:

MSRP
    sale price
    down payment (trade in value less loan balance)
    lease term
    money factor (can get that here)
    residual value (can also get here)
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    I'd be happy to help you out, loud0g40oz. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 A4 Sedan Premium with quattro and 10,000 miles per year are .00151 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi binice. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 A4 Sedan Premium Plus with quattro and 10,000 miles per year are .00151 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 model are .00053 and 52%.

Car_man
    Host
  • jivarojivaro Posts: 13
    edited August 2011
    Hello everyone....

I currently have a 2009 A4 2.0 Sedan Premium Plus with quattro on a lease that expires in November. I am considering turning it in now and getting a new 2012 A4 2.0 Sedan Premium Plus with quattro. I was wondering if this is possible, and if so, what would the August numbers be for the lease, with 12,000 miles per year. I assume I am still eligible for the loyalty program, since this would be my 3rd consecutive A4 lease from Audi. Also, does anyone have any specifics as to how the current "Summer of Audi Event" would impact the new lease. Perhaps Car_Man can tell me how much a monthly payment would be on this vehicle, assuming a .0825 tax rate and a down payment of $2,000. I know that could vary somewhat, depending upon how much discount I can get off of MSRP, but perhaps I can assume $500(??) over invoice. Credit score is 810. Thank you all for your help.
  • Can I get the MF and Residual on a 2012 A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium Quattro
    1) 33 mo, 13k miles
    2) 33 mo, 15k miles
    3) 36 mo, 13k miles
    4) 36 mo, 15k miles
  • nevets8nevets8 Posts: 11
    Hi Car_man,

what are the MF and residual numbers for a 2012 A4 Premium with 10K miles, 39 months for top tier?

thanks
  • Just wrapped up lease on 2011 A4 Premium with following details:

MSRP: 37,980
    Sales Price: 35,640
    Residual: 54%
    MF: .00153
    $ Down: $3,000
    1st month payment waived
    No deposit
    Monthly payment: $410
    10,000 miles/yr.
    39 months

How did I do?
  • What are the August #'s for:

Residual value (%)
    Money Facor (APR)
  • thaydenthayden Posts: 1
    Hi, I got a quote for a lease on an 2012 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Sedan with style and convenience package and I was wondering if it was a good deal? MSRP price: 35,675; dealer said he would give me the car for 34,825. He said with 1000 down lease payments would be $541. Interest rate 3.465% on lease (he said this rate includes rent, interest, everything built into it).

I have tried the lease calculators but no way I run the numbers do I get $541/mo for a 36 month lease. I always get a much lower number. I are going to the dealership tomorrow and I was wondering what are the key questions to ask? Secondly, is this even a good deal? Also, for leases is it better to put more or less down? I have read to put as little down as possible because if the car is in an accident, you will never get it back.

Opinions are welcome. This is my first car leasing experience and I considered buying but the dealer kind of talked me into a lease, due to lower payments. Any help is appreciated!

Term of lease would be 36 months/10K miles/1500 down.

Thanks for the help!
    IMHO, this is not a good deal. I was given a quote of $489 (which I didn't take) for a car that my dealer offered for $34,369 after discount. This quote sounds high. As specifically for the money factor, residual percentage and use the ridewithg calculator.
  • alexnyc8888alexnyc8888 Posts: 9
    edited August 2011
    Hi Car_Man and everyone!
    I have a question:
    I have a 2009 A4 Premium Plus with Navigation lease that is expiring in September. It was a 36 months lease with 12K miles allowance. After 35 months, my car has only 17K miles. The buyout price Audi is offering is 23K, but according to KBB the dealer trade-in value is 26K. I am wondering if I should buy this car from AFS and then sell it as a trade in for higher price to take advantage of all the unused miles. Is this something that is feasible? The car is in great condition, there is just one scratch on the rear bumper. I also want to lease another Audi, but i am not sure how I should approach the dealer if the buy/resell scenario is feasible. I could probably sell it much higher than trade in value to a person, but i do not want to bother with the process.

Thanks a lot!
  • May I please have August money factor + residual for 2012 A4 Avant Premium?

Looking for a 12,000 miles per year lease w/ $2,500 down pmt

http://configurator.audiusa.com/acc/aoa-aoa-aoa-eng.view?msk=1#summary
  • jayd4jayd4 Posts: 3
    Can I get the August residual and money factor for a 36 (or 39) month lease with 15K miles on a 2012 A4 Premium Plus Quattro Sedan?

Also are there any loyalty rebates available for the 2012's?

Thanks!
    Hi jivaro. Unless your current leased vehicle is worth significantly more than its purchase option price chances are it is going to be fairly expensive for you to get out of your current deal early. You probably would be better off waiting until closer to your scheduled end date to get something new.

Through the "Summer of Audi Event" Audi is currently waiving the first month's payment on leased A4s.

AFS' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 A4 2.0T Sedan Premium Plus with quattro and 12,000 miles per year are .00143 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You would indeed be eligible for $750 owner loyalty cash if you lease a new A4.

Car_man
    Host
  • mitzirmitzir Posts: 2
    Hi Car Man,
    I am a first time leaser and I would appreciate your input before I dive in! I am in the process of negotiating a premium plus package with an advanced key and Bang & Olsen sound system.
    They are offering it to me for $42,181.48
    Lease term: 36 months
    Miles = 10,000 a year
    Residual % = 60%
    lease money factor = 0.00185
    $2000 down payment
    monthly payment including tax = $619.94

Is there anywhere that I can make adjustments?

Is this a good deal? Should
    edited August 2011
    Greetings to the inappropriately named c300buyer ;). I'd be happy to help you out. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Audi Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro with 15,000 miles per year are .00151 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I haven't seen the numbers for 33 months, but I can look into them for you.

AFS' 12,000 mile per year residual values are 2% higher than its 15,000 mile per year residuals.

Car_man
    Host
    edited August 2011
    Hi nevets8. AFS' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2012 A4 Sedan Premium with quattro and 10,000 miles per year are .00171 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi alexnyc8888. Used vehicle values are high right now and you have certainly kept the mileage on your car down. There's definitely a good chance that you can turn a profit on it. See if the dealer is willing to work with you. If not, you can always buy your car and sell it to a place like CarMax. Doing so would keep you from having to deal with the general public.

Car_man
    Host
    You certainly may twente20. Audi Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 A4 Avant Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00142 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go jayd4. AFS' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2012 A4 Sedan Premium Plus with quattro and 15,000 miles per year are .00151 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00171 and 55%.

Audi is currently waiving the first month's payment and providing $750 loyalty cash on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mitzir. The money factor that you were quoted looks to be a little on the high side. AFS' current buy rate for a 36 month lease of a 2012 A4 Avant is only .00142 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. Make sure that the dealer uses this rate to calculate your car's payment.

I'd be happy to give you my opinion on this car's selling price, but it would be much easier for me to do so if you were able to provide me with its full MSRP first. That will show me how large a dealer discount you are being given.

Car_man
    Host
  • jayd4jayd4 Posts: 3
    Your help is greatly appreciated!
  • mcfortymcforty Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    Question I have a lease deal and I don't know if it's good. I know I have friends who always seem to get leases cheaper than mine.
    I want to lease an Audi A4 2011 (yes) Quattro with premium plus and sport package
    MSRP 40,145
    My price $38,537
    Residual Value 20,875
    Money Factor .00158 (tier c)
    36 months
    $4,000 down
    Payment $553.19 (8.25% sales tax - live in CA - payment includes sales tax)
    This also includes audi 1 month free ($553.19 - put over all payments) Is that the best to do with Audi first month free?
    DMV fees $379 + $7.85
    Acquisition fee - $695
    $45 other fee
    Something about only $2700 of my payment going toward cap cost reductions because of drive off.

Is this a good deal??
    what about the rates for NON Quattro?
  • mitzirmitzir Posts: 2
    The full MSRP is 43750. Thanks for your input!
  • rrocksrrocks Posts: 13
    edited August 2011
    Car_Man-

I'm new to leasing and would appreciate what you think on this lease: 2011 A4 Quattro Premium (Bluetooth, Ipod, tips) MSRP $37,060, agreed on price, $35,352, 36 months 12K miles, residual value 55% with Audi Care $20,383, money factor .00120, $5K down (I know people usually say don't put much down...long story) - Audi picked up first month- payment $403 +tax = $433.99. I'm happy with the car and the treatment at the dealer, but I'm trying to learn more about leasing and am wondering if I missed anything. (e.g. what is a cap reduction tax -- $281.47). Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,923
    what is a cap reduction tax -- $281.47

That is the sales tax on the down payment..

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

This discussion has been closed.