Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi nurse_salsa. Sorry for the delay in my response, I was away on vacation. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A4 Sedan Premium Plus with quattro and 15,000 miles per year are .00136 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hey geo22201. Unfortunately, If you have already signed your lease and physically driven off in your car there isn't much that you can do to change the terms of your deal at this point. You'll have to chalk this up as a lesson learned and enjoy your car. Don't let the fact that your interest rate is a little high ruin the wonderful experience of driving a new car for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi carlady13. This particular discussion is for consumers to talk about leasing an Audi A4. Please post any questions that you have about leasing a 3-Series over in the BMW 3-Series Lease Questions discussion.

Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • wlciiiwlciii Posts: 2
    Any latest info on september rates for an A4 quattro premium plus for 36 months and 10K a year?
  • Mr Carman,
    Hello My first visit into the dealer for numbers on a 2013 quatro premium plus Msrp$40,085.00 selling price is $38999.00. I am about $500 upside down on my trade. On a 48mnth lease 12k year their numbers $3760 down $499month. I have yet to get the residual, money factor etc.. How does this look and any advice moving forward would be appreciated.
    Hi wlciii. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A4 Sedan Premium Plus with quattro and 10,000 miles per year are .00042 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mojotwins. This car has a spread of around $2,700 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. You were quoted a discount of only a little over $1,000 on this car. I personally would want a larger discount than that. Even with the $500 in negative equity that you have, you're still looking at a $1,500 or so discount. If I was in the market for this car right now in an area that has a decent level of competition, I personally would shoot for a selling price more along the lines of $500 over invoice.

Once you arrive at a selling price that you are comfortable with, have the dealer calculate your car's monthly payment using Audi Financial Services current 48-month buy rate lease money factor of .00192. You would be better off going with a 39 or a 42-month lease of this car because the money factor is slightly lower at .00136.

Car_man
    Host
  • backroadbackroad Posts: 12
    edited August 2012
    Hi car man, the money factor noted in your messages #4121 and #4126 for 2013 A4 sedan pplus seem very different. Was there a recent change and one is for August? Or is it related to something different about the vehicles in question? Thanks!
  • ibush01ibush01 Posts: 6
    Hi Car_man -- do you have August rates available for the 2013 A4 Quattro Premium Plus? (And do your rates detail high-mileage leases, such as 18-20k?)

Thanks! These were very helpful three years ago -- and now I'm ready to trade in my '10 A4 for a new one.

-- Ian
  • wckempfwckempf Posts: 4
    I kicked the 2013 A4 allroad tires yesterday and am more confused about my next car lease. Currently driving a leased 2009 335i sedan and since my wife moved from a 2004 allroad to a 2011 GTI, I find us needing something slightly bigger that can go to Tahoe a few times a winter. Drove the 2013 allroad and 2012 Evoque yesterday. Looking forward to drive the X1 xDrive28i later this week. I really liked the allroad and felt it had more power than I expected. Same engine as our GTI but much smoother and quieter delivery in the allroad. I love the design of the Evoque but it's a major change from the 335i. It doesn't seem like the allroads are moving off the lots in the Bay Area. Anybody finding dealers ready to deal? What kind of leases are people getting?
  • glyrasglyras Posts: 4
    Hi Car Man,

Can you please provide me with the lease terms for a 2013 Allroad. 3 years, 12K per year.

Thx.
  • I just worked out a deal for $448.71 a month on a 2013 A4 with lighting and convenience packages with no out of pocket. All I would be putting down is the net of my trade which is $2900. I'm wondering if this is a good deal or if I could do any better. This is for 42 months and 15,000/month. It's in Florida and sales tax is 6%.
  • *15,000/year
  • Money Factor on this lease is .001300, residual is 54%
    Hi backroad. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A4 Sedan Premium Plus with quattro and 10,000 miles per year are .00136 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Yes I do Ian. Audi Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium Plus quattro with 15,000 miles per year are .00136 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that AFS publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that you have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease-signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi glyras. Audi Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 allroad Premium or Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00150 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • when talking about top tier credit as it pertains to Audi leases what is it? My FICO is 695 and im trying to figure out what a 15k mile 36 - 42 month lease on a 2013 A4 premium plus quattro would cost? What is the money factor for 2nd tier credit?
    Hi look0947. I don't know what the specific score cutoff for Audi's "A" credit tier is, but I suspect that 695 is probably good enough to qualify for it. If you do fall in the "B" tier then the rates would be .00030 higher than A.

Audi Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A4 Sedan Premium Plus quattro with 15,000 miles per year are .00136 and 56%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease, which in my opinion is the way to go on this model, would be .00136 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you very much!
This discussion has been closed.