Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier Audi A8 Lease Questions

1235»

Comments

• sancrissancris Member Posts: 21
    Thank you. One last questions, do you know if Audi Financial offers 7,500 mile per year leases for the A8? If so, do you know the MF and residual?

As always, thank you in advance for your help.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're welcome sancris. I'm not sure if AFs offers leases with 7,500 miles per year. There's probably a good chance that it does. If so, its residual values for that sort of lease would likely be 1% higher than its 10,000 mile per year residuals. the money factor would be the same.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • bflowersbflowers Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car_man - would you still think $1000 over invoice is realistic /should be attainable for a A8 4.0? What about on a S8? I won't be able to benefit from the loyalty bonus. Thanks so much for your help!
  • dssxxxxdssxxxx Member Posts: 69
    2 weeks ago......$10,000.00 off list. 2013 A8L. List $88K and change.
    Hi bflowers. You may not qualify for the loyalty cash, but if you currently own or are leasing a BMW, Lexus or Mercedes-Benz you would qualify for the same cash as a conquest incentive.

I definitely think that $1,000 over invoice is very attainable on this car in an area that has a decent level of competition.

Car_man
    Host
  • someguyinkcsomeguyinkc Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    Sancris or Car Man:

Do you mean that you figure out what the invoice price is, then add $1000 AND THEN SUBTRACT 6%?

This sounds like a pretty amazing deal if this is what you mean.

Okay, I found the Invoice pricing on the Edmunds website. With my car outfitted to a price of around $100K, the invoice comes out to about $93,300. What would be a reasonable offer to make using your suggested method and experience(s)? BTW: I do qualify for the owner loyalty program and am a member of the Audi Club also.
    Hi someguyinkc. Where did the 6% come from? I was actually just saying to shoot for $1,000 over invoice minus any available cash incentives that you are eligible for, like the $3,000 if you are currently leasing or own an Audi, BMW, Lexus of Mercedes vehicle. So with this particular car, you'd be looking at $91,300.

Car_man
    Host
  • someguyinkcsomeguyinkc Member Posts: 3
    I somehow understood that the people who currently own an audi or BMW, or lexus, or mercedes got 6% off of the sale price of the car. Do you have anyway of confirming this?
  • sancrissancris Member Posts: 21
    If you are a member of the Audi Club of North America for more than 6 months, you will get 6% off the MSRP, plus any loyalty if you own an Audi.
    6% off for an A8 usually gets you to roughly $1,000 over invoice, so once you deduct the $3,000 loyalty you are $2,000 under invoice.
  • luxuryspeedluxuryspeed Member Posts: 1
    Do you consider the following a good deal? 2013 A8L 4.0 with cold weather package, comfort package LED Headlights, Pano Sunroof, 20 inch 10 spoke wheels, media package,Alcantara Headliner and Audi connect - MSRP 94k (with preferred equipment credit about $3500) - 36 months/10mi $2700 cash upfront for 1st month payment and fees for $1200/month with taxes & cap cost ($6500-$3000 incentive -net $3500). Residedual value used is 45%.
  • neptunejcwneptunejcw Member Posts: 7
    Hey carman, I'm asking a question for a friend. How much would a lease be for a Audi A8L base. I have a paid off Dodge charger.rt that I'm going to trade in with 43,000 miles. I should get 13/grand out of the trade & I'm going to put 5grand out of pocket included..I would like to get my payment's at $650 a month. How much would I need to put down to get my note there? If you can include all.#'s that a be a great deal of help..& I have top tier credit
    Hi neptunejcw. Your friend would be better off having the dealer cut them a check for any equity that they have a trade rather than using the proceeds from it as a down payment for their A8 lease. I always advise consumers not to make down payments on leased vehicles. Those who do make them risk losing part or all of the money that they put down if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. The payment will be higher, but it's much safer to go with a zero down lease.

I need the MSRP and dealer invoice price of the exact A8 that your friend wants, as they want it equipped, to work up a payment on it for them. You can find that information in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • anjindaianjindai Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,
    What is the current MF and residual for a 12k mile /39 month lease of a 3.0L A8L?
    There is promo now with no 1st month payment. Thank you in advance.
    Hi anjindai. Audi Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 A8L 3.0 with 12,000 miles per year are .00009 and 46% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • 2the9s2the9s Member Posts: 25

What is the June residual and Money factor on the A8, 3.0?

• myhal1582myhal1582 Member Posts: 14
    what are the December 2015 Money Factor and residual for an A8L 3.0 on a 36 month lease with 8000mile/year?
  • longprairielongprairie Member Posts: 6
    Hi CarMan. You helped me three years ago on a great lease deal. I am up for a new lease and need your help again. What is the current MF and residual on an Audi A8L for 36 months and 15K miles/year? Thanks in advance for your assistance!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 239,555
    myhal1582 said:

what are the December 2015 Money Factor and residual for an A8L 3.0 on a 36 month lease with 8000mile/year?

gas or diesel?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 239,555

Hi CarMan. You helped me three years ago on a great lease deal. I am up for a new lease and need your help again. What is the current MF and residual on an Audi A8L for 36 months and 15K miles/year? Thanks in advance for your assistance!

gas or diesel?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• longprairielongprairie Member Posts: 6
    gas
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    edited December 2014

gas

.00038 MF and 47% residual for 3.0T engine

.00014 MF and 44% residual for 4.0T engine

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the
    2015 Audi A8 Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.