Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi TT Lease Questions

1235»

Comments

• rodistrodist Posts: 36
    edited February 2013
    So Car_Man got me the numbers, and Audi exchange made me a great deal. While I was buying it they were shooting photo's for Fourtitude. Here are the photos of my actual car and the article.
    http://fourtitude.com/news/audi_exclusive-tailored_automobiles/daytona-grey-audi- - - -tt-s-line-competition-pics-surface-from-the-audi-exchange/
  • I remember posting this somewhere else, but I think that it's worth mentioning again, rodist...that car looks awesome! Though for some reason, I've always been in love with the TT's looks. Enjoy your new ride and thanks for sharing the pictures :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • ttyl123ttyl123 Posts: 5
    Hi Car_man,

What are the March MF and RV for a 2013 TT Prestige Coupe 10,000 or 12,000 miles?
    Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi ttyl123. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TT Coupe Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00052 and 48% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • audi_fangirlaudi_fangirl Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    Hi Car_man,

What are the May MF and RV for a 2013 TT Prestige Roadster with 12K or 15K miles? Looking for a 36- or 42-month lease.

Thanks!
    Hi audi_fangirl. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TT Roadster Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00056 and 47% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00076 and 43%.

If you were to lease with 12,000 miles per year, the aforementioned residual values would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • asmarksasmarks Posts: 1
    Car_man: Can you provide MF and residual for a TT Roadster Premium Plus for a 36 month lease @ 10K miles/yr? I'm being quoted a MF of 0.0066 by the dealer (and a residual of 53%), but I think the MF may be higher than it really is.
    Greetings asmarks. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TT Roadster Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00056 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello Car_Man, I'm lookin at TT Premium+ and Prestige for 10K or 12K 36 month lease and wonder if you have MF and RV for June and July?
    Thanks much for all your work.
    Hi hondabuyer8. Fun car. I've always liked the TT for some reason.

Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TT Premium Plus Coupe with 12,000 miles per year are .00032 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2013 TT Prestige are .00032 and 47%.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year, these cars' residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,836

Please continue in our 2014 Audi TT Lease Questions discussion.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

1235»
This discussion has been closed.