Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Cadillac CTS Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi cwo714. You certainly are not being given much of a discount on the CTS that you are considering. If I was in the market for a CTS right now, particularly in a competitive market like California, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 or so over invoice minus any available cash incentives.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Thank you Car_man. Last year the lease term and cash got better in March. I think I am gonna wait till March and see what happens.
  • I would like to know the January base lease rate and residual value for a CTS Wagon AWD Luxury edition for 15,000K 36 months. Thanks so much!
  • You're very welcome drkchai. That's probably a wise move. January typically isn't the best time of the year to get a new car. Manufacturers usually blow out a ton of units in December so there isn't the urgent need amongst dealers or automakers to have big months at the beginning of the year. Plus supply is usually a little tighter. Hopefully the deals will better in March.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the info that you're looking for joshdent. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CTS Wagon Luxury AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 53%.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,690 cash incentive on leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man, another quick question. Do you know if the gas guzzler tax on ctsv is residualized when its leased through allly? Thanks.
  • That is a very good question, drkchai. I suspect that the gas guzzler tax cannot be residualized, but you should probably check with the dealer to make certain that is indeed the case.

Car_man
    Host
  • Ally does indeed residualize the Gas Guzzler Tax, US Bank does not. Good question... your dealer probably doesn't know that either so to avoid confusion I would remind them of that up front.

You dont want them quoting US Bank and then trying to adjust the price on you later do to an error.
  • Thanks you! That explains why 2 dealers gave me conflicting information on this matter. One was using Ally and the other using US Bank...
  • No problem... post if you have any other questions.
  • dbvdbv Posts: 1
    Car_man,

My local Cadillac dealer has a CTS-V Sedan with the options I want. They've had it since December, and have a nearly identical unit incoming.

I would be leasing for 36 months, 15,000 miles, preferably with 0$ down.

My question is this: what are the current residuals, and rates for the above mentioned lease

ALSO

Should I wait til March to make a move? It seems some people anticipate the rates and trunk money getting more aggressive. What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
  • Hi dbv. Ally's February base lease and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 53%.

General Motors is currently providing a $2,690 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this car through Ally. There's cash on top of that for loyal customers and owners of select competitive luxury models.

It's difficult to say whether GM's incentives on the CTS will get better in March. It's certainly possible, but I wouldn't say that it's a foregone conclusion.

Car_man
    Host
  • drkchaidrkchai Posts: 7
    Hi Car_man, is there any changes on the Ally numbers on the CTS-V sedan for March? Thanks!!
  • mrcoupemrcoupe Posts: 27
    whats the numbers on a 2 yr lease and 3yr lease on cts coupe as well as rebates i am in the holbrook longisland area,,,i hope they get more aggressive in march,, i know years past the deals got better on the 3yr in march,,and 2yr in april,, thanks for your help by the way i hear they are still making the cts coupe till next year,,,,not sure how good the deals will get as ithink they dont want to hurt ats sales
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi drkchai. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are 2.3% and 53%.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $2,690 cash incentive that is currently available on 36-month leases of this car through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Greetings to the appropriately named mrcoupe. I used to be Mr. Coupe myself...then I got married and had kids ;).

Ally's March base lease rare and residual value for a 24-month lease of a Cadillac CTS Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 64%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.9% and 55%.

There is a $1,300 cash incentive on 24-month leases and $2,800 on 36-month leases of this car.

The residual values vary by trim level, with certain trims having slightly higher resids.

Car_man
    Host
    carman ,
    well they once said when you have a truck you never go back
    gave my wife the familly car now i need the toy miss the luxury sport car

thank for the info disapointed with the cash on the leases for march,, i really expected more incentive like last year at this time,,but i did hear they slowed production i see less inventory out there,, guess i will wait till may
    hope i didnt miss the boat last year thanks again
  • killermezokillermezo Posts: 10
    edited March 2013
    Hi carman,
    TY in advance
    i need the numbers and rebates for CTS Coupe 36 month 12k/yr.
    I'm in Michigan i'm negotiating with sales over CTS Coupe Perfomance + Nav MSRP $48,395
    Rebates:2800 and GMS employee discount 3200. Negotiated Sale price: $42,395
    they want $575 a month only startup costs down (first month plate transfer etc... (600-700) invoice price of the car is $46,387
    i feel like thats a lot esp with gm employee discount, did they leave out any rebates? is that a good deal?
    sounds high got quoted premium coupe 52260 1000 down only ,,, 525 mon w pop up nav
    39 month,12k miles , i had hoped the deals got better on a 24 month like they did last year

regards mr coupe
  • ty mr coupe,
    could u plz tell me the details, which rebates did u get? what was the sale price?
This discussion has been closed.